Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
╔════════════════════════════╗
Alexander Soul
╚════════════════════════════╝

Alexander smiled a bit,showing his fangs. "Cool...So, do you want to go do something distructive?" He asked, thinking about setting the cheerleaders on fire.

Romantic Fatcat

User Image V A L E N T I N E

Valentine got up "Sure why not" she got up and jumped off the roof landing perfectly on her feet.
User Image
Alexander Soul

Alexander smiled, and jumped down next to Valentine. "Why don't we set the cheerleader's on fire...I-I mean the cheerleader's gym...." He said looking around nervously. Alexander looked at Valentine from the side, and walked a little closer to her. He put his arm around her shoulder's and ran a hand through his brown hair.

Romantic Fatcat

Valentine stiffened a little when he put his arm around her again. She touched his arm burning it with her own hand. She smirked and began walking towards the gym.
User Image
Alexander Soul

Alexander flinched a little as Valentine burned him. "So Sweetheart, what do you got in mind? We gonna go set the cheerleader's on fire or what?" He asked, pulling his arm away from her shoulder's and moving his hand closer t hers.

Romantic Fatcat

Valentine nodded "They must be in the locker room right now.. So we can go lock the doors shut and set it on fire" she said smirking evily. As they got closer to the girls locker room.
User Image
Alexander Soul

Alexander smiled evily. "Okay, I can distract them by my charm..." He said, giving Valentine a wink. Alexander moved his hand closer and closer to Valentines, and walked a little closer to her.
User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

"So, this is love…"

Shia asked what he thought of her new outfit. He placed his fist below his chin and "thought" for a half a moment. He commented proudly, "You look stunning. As always." He walked to her and picked up in a hug. He spun around once and placed her back on the ground.

He ran his fingers through her hair. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I must shower before I attempt to rip out my own hair," he said as he grabbed his things and stepped toward the bathroom. He closed the door but left it slightly ajar. It was just enough that one could see his reflection in the mirror... He began to undress seemingly without a second thought.
User Image

❖ Talia Stavos ❖

"I never feel more loved than when I am in the arms of my beloved."

Talia giggled quietly. "You're right, I do spend a lot of time here. But what about your roommate? Do you even have one? I would hate to intrude on their personal space," she said as she hopped out of bed and bounded toward the bathroom.

She stood in the door frame for a moment and said quietly, "I need a shower..."

She then disappeared into the bathroom. Soon, the shower began to spout off as Talia began to hum to herself.

Romantic Fatcat

Valentine rolled her eyes "You mean chase them out in fear?" They reached the locker room and he pointed in. "You go in and distract them, I'll find some thing to lock the doors with. And I'll let you know when to get out." she looked at him.
(( Sorry about that... I needed to get my checks in then my mom wanted to have lunch and go shopping. xp Good news is that I found several cute shirts! ))
^-^//////Yami//////^-^

User Image

*The Cats out Of The Bag*

Yami chuckled and shook his head. Once Talia went into the bathroom, he layed back down and thought. He dosent have a roommate, he's never seen one. Since the first time he got to this school, he had the dorm all to himself. Of course excluding Talia, since she's his girlfriend and all. "Maybe, i can ask her if she wants to move in?" he asked himself. "she peractiacly lives here already" he chuckled to himself.

*But The Real Question is Whose the Cat?*

-----

User Image~~Shia~~

Wounder?..........Hows life?.............Good?.........Bad?..........I don't know!

Shia giggled, when Tomil spun her around and then put her down. He got his stuff and then went to take a bath. He left the door a little open, enough for someone to see his relfection in the mirror. Shia giggled again and took a little peak. Once she saw Tomio getting undressed, she looked away, blushing and giggling alittle.
Jasmindra
(( Sorry about that... I needed to get my checks in then my mom wanted to have lunch and go shopping. xp Good news is that I found several cute shirts! ))

((thats ok, My parents got me bussy earlier anyways. Plus I finally know what was wrong with one of my buds and me and another friend is cheering him up))
User Image

❖ Talia Stavos ❖

"I never feel more loved than when I am in the arms of my beloved."

Talia emerged from the shower refreshed and feeling renewed. With a towel wrapped around her, she stepped out into the room. "So what do you want to do today, love?," she asked as she rubbed her hair with a towel.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff