Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image~~Shia~~

Wounder?..........Hows life?.............Good?.........Bad?..........I don't know!

Shia smiled and blush. She nuzzled her head on his chest and giggled alittle. "You really are proving to me that you care" she said, smiling brightly. "thats really sweet" she said closing her eyes, but not falling asleep this time
User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

"Perhaps there is more to life than watching people erupt in emotional turmoil."

He simply held in his arms and breathed in her scent. He kissed the top of her head and gazed out over the horizon.
User Image

❖ Talia Stavos ❖

"Some days, I am amazed by my grace. Most days, I am terrified of my own strength."

Talia enjoyed Yami's touch... his kisses... his... well, everything about him.

She purred into his chest as she nipped him. "How about a love bite for my love?," she asked playfully.
^-^//////Yami//////^-^

User Image

*The Cats out Of The Bag*

Yami chuckled "ok fine, i know how much you love being in control" he chuckled more and kissed her

*But The Real Question is Whose the Cat?*

-----

User Image~~Shia~~

Wounder?..........Hows life?.............Good?.........Bad?..........I don't know!

Shia smiled and snuggled closer, loving the warmth of his arms around her. she gazed out over the horison as well
User Image

❖ Talia Stavos ❖

"Some days, I am amazed by my grace. Most days, I am terrified of my own strength."

Talia giggled as his hair tickled her face and neck. Talia let her hands wander.

"Oh, my," she exclaimed as she looked up at Yami with a longing in her eyes.
User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

"So, this is love?"

Tomio stepped away from Shia and grabbed her hands. He suggested quietly, "Let's go to the lake. The reflection of the moon is beautiful on a night like tonight."

He led her to the lake and wrapped his arms around once more.
^-^//////Yami//////^-^

User Image

Yami looked at her and smirked again"oh my, what?" he was more teasing then asking, but you know

-----

User Image~~Shia~~

When they got to the lake, they sat down and Shia leand onto Tomio again, just as he wrapped his arms around her. she looked up at the sky and at the lake. "your right, its really beautiful here" she said softly
User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

"So, this is love?"

Tomio smiled and held Shia closer.

"I love it here," he whispered.
User Image

❖ Talia Stavos ❖

"I never feel more loved than when I am in the arms of my beloved."

"Oh, my this," she whispered as she emphasized what she meant with her hands. She then nibbled on his neck lightly.
^-^//////Yami//////^-^

User Image

Yami's smirk go bigger. "What more of this" he said as he started kissing her at every inch of expose skin he can find, which was a lot..

-----

User Image~~Shia~~

Shia nodded. "me to" she whispered back
User Image

❖ Talia Stavos ❖

Talia smiled as she ran her hands through his hair, along his ears, and down his back.

"Yea, that...," she whispered. She trembled slightly with eager anticipation.
User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

"So, this is love…"

"How slowly did you want to take this, Shia? I am curious just so I can pace my actions appropriately. I want to make sure that you are comfortable," he asked quietly.
^-^//////Yami//////^-^

User Image

Yami chuckled. "ok love"

-----

User Image~~Shia~~

Shia thought. "you can do whatever you want, but when it comes to things like what Talia and Yami does, i would want to wait, at least after a while. As long as you arent forceful with me, im find with what you do.' she looked up at him. "i just want to do things, that we ae both comfetrbal in doing. Your more experince then i am in relationships, so i hope that I dont disapoint you on certain things, but like I said. i just want to go one step at a time" She smiled cutely at him.
User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

"So, this is love…"

He looked down at her and smiled. He kissed her lips gently. He slowly pulled away and whispered, "There is no way that you could ever disappoint me in that regard, Shia. I don't expect you to be at the same pace or level of experience as I am. Also, I may be an incubus that does not mean that I am not a gentleman. I will never force you to do anything that you don't want to do."

He held her face in his hands and sighed, "Your skin truly glows in the light of the moon, darling."
User Image

❖ Talia Stavos ❖

"If you don't sorry being nice to me, I may have to start telling everyone that you're a tease. You don't want that, do you?," she teased him. She pulled his body closer to hers as she arched her back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff