Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SERA RHODES
The Sanguine Queen

"WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?

Sera was running full pelt down corridor after corridor when she spotted her next target and went scrambling towards Zylus "THIS IS GONNA HURT" she screamed at the top of her lungs as she drew her hand back and balled her hand into a fist. Then with one sadistic laugh she embedded her fist into the face of the woman who was running towards her, too bothered about her brother who had been chasing her to notice the female twin. With a THUMP the terrified student went crashing to the floor in front of Zylus.

"Were you picking on my brother?" she growled down at the woman as she leaped onto her chest, silencing her reply just before Sera noticed her twin Zeki heading towards her. No longer interested in the woman who she was standing upon Sera watched as Zeki approached; his appearance causing the female twin's annoyance to turn to joy which in turn caused a large toothy grin to appear on her snow like skin "BROTHER!" she yelled happily as she stepped off the woman. All the while completely obviously to the poor male who was stood besides the carnage.

HOW MANY TIMES I GOTTA TELL YA

CLOSE YA EYES

-----------------------------------------------------
RANK 500

Adorable Noob

9,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

ZEKI RHODES
The Stained Rook

CAN'T CALL TO MUM,
CAN'T SAY A WORD...

The speed in which the rook skipped had him almost on the heels of the terrified girl, who was so frantic she didn't notice his demented twin running directly for her. Zeki jumped as the punch landed, sending the girl sailing beneath him. With an odd amount of grace he landed on the toes of his left foot.

"TEN POINTS!" he declared triumphantly, "Buuut I'm still winning!" a childish grin emerged on his face as he his finger against the older siblings nose before redirecting his attention to the girl on the floor, who had been knocked unconscious by the blow she'd been dealt.
"Aww man, you broke another one, sis..." he sighed, roughing the back on murky green hair, "I'm going to have to find another now..." His eyes glinted with malice as they flickered from his sisters large red orbs to Zylus.
"Maybe they'd like to play?"

YOU'RE GONNA DIE SCREAMING
...BUT YOU WON'T BE HEARD.

RANK 501

Spirova5200's Princess

Friendly Regular

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
User Image
¤Rank: 46,500¤

Zylus was surprised when a girl suddenly crashed right in front of him. Huh, the Halloween club is really going at it today. Was this another one of their events? If it is, it looks fun. Zylus blinked when the boy spoke to him. Wow, they were inviting him to play? Hooray! Invitations!

"Oh boy! This is the first time someone's invited me to something! I need to get a diary so I can remember this for the rest of my life! So so so, what game are we playing my fellow fellows?"

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
sh3pzeraki

---James/Grin,the wild pawn---

Watching as may used her wind abilities to push the rook back,she seemed shakey with her scythe (maybe the weapon is too heavy for her?) he thought,still he simply watched,then he let out a slight oh noise as he realised something,walking over to the other student who was paying on the floor bleeding he stomped down on him redirecting the boys flesh back together and stopping the bleeding,turning back he decided to try something new,offering a rather reassuring smile he waved and called over "you can do it may"

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100

SERA RHODES
The Sanguine Queen

"Sorry Zeki, I didn't mean too...I thought she was tougher than that" she pouted before sticking her tongue out at her sibling. She was about to offer to go fetch him a new toy for him to torment when Zeki found one for them. Sera had been that focused on the woman at her feet that she had missed Zylus. Which seemed funny as he appeared to be a perfect little play thing.

Most would run, not this guy though, it seemed. He wanted to have fun. He wanted to PLAY. No one ever wanted to have a laugh with the twins. NEVER. So excited by the chance of a new play buddy Sera ended up grabbing her brother's shoulder, digging her nails into the fabric of his clothes "He wants to play with us Zeki" she whispered excitedly as her deranged eyes examined the boy in front of her. "Well I was thinking that we would play a game of cat and mouse" she suggested innocently as she bit into her thumb, drawing some blood.

CLOSE YA EYES

RANK 500

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
💨💫May Augustine AKA Jelly Pawn💨💫

May backed away slightly as the rook continue to come to her.She sighed and jabbed the scythe at him pushing the winds to him.Shr didn't want to cause him to much damage as she sighed and started to use the whirlwind to form around him and constrict his oxygen.She blinked as a she heard a voice cheering her own and turned to see James.She blushed and waved back causing the whirlwind to stop and allowing the rock to punch her in the face.As his fist conntected with her face she felt and heard a series of cracks and pops as her bones broke.She laid there before sitting up and wiping the blood off of her nose and growled as she stood up and started swinging the scythe at him pushing the whirlwind at him with much more power.

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
sh3pzeraki

---James/Grin,the wild pawn---

With a slight wince as the punch hit may James let out a hiss sound a sort if ohhhh that's gonna hurt,in his head however he was thinking (damnit,she got hit cos of me,,,,is she bleeding,,,,I better end this,,,,how dare he actually hurt my jelly baby),it happened in an instand he was blown back by the wind and James was waiting,the poor rook landed and punched James,his redirection stopping the fist and redirecting the bone up his arm *CRACK!!* followed by screaming from the now broken armed rook,it wasn't over James punched in to the boys face 3 times laughing his usual laugh as he did so,each punch redirecting the air around his fist to create a vortex that shredded the boys skin,the final and fourth punch was accompanied by a stomp on the ground forcing the rook down in to it a hole that grew as the boy cascaded down to a sudden halt by earth,walking up to may his face still plastered with a grin he grabbed her arm and bit it a rather hard chomp hoping her flavour would calm him down,his redirection fixing her bones as he made contact though it would probably hurt.

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
💨💫May Augustine AKA Jelly Pawn💨💫

May had been wiping at her bloody nose and blinked as she saw James waiting for the rook.She watched what James was doing to him and winced as she knew the poor rook would be in agony after that beating.She blinked as she watched him come over to him and bit her lip as he bit her arm,she turned it into jelly the last second and winced out loud as she felt her bones repairing themselves and looked at him"I was hoping you were gonna intervene and help me before I got hurt...."she mumbled out as she rubbed her face and winced again.

Adorable Noob

9,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

ZEKI RHODES
The Stained Rook

CAN'T CALL TO MUM,
CAN'T SAY A WORD...

Zeki's large amber pupils lit up as his sister's suggestion, as her clawed nails broke the skin on his shoulder, drawing a small amount of blood. He simply adored playing cat and mouse, it was one of his favourite games.
"But sister... what version shall we play?" he asked gently, manipulating the blood that seeped from his shoulder blade to form two pairs of cat ears and pair of mouse ears.
"Do the cats devour the mouse?" he questioned, tilting his head from side to side as he changed the two sets of cat ears into mice and vice versa. "Or do the little mousies get their revenge?" he hung his arms loosely behind his back as he stepped forward, bending down before looking up at their new playmate with an unsettling smile..
"What shall it be...? I wonder, I wonder..."

RANK 501

Spirova5200's Princess

Friendly Regular

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
User Image

Zylus smiled at the proposal that they play Cat and Mouse. Wow, that game sure sounds fun. And look! These two are obviously dedicated siblings! Look how much fun they're having! They haven't started playing the game yet and they're already having so much fun. Wow, Zylus likes these people already. They really know how to have fun.

"Hey hey, my fellow fellows, this cat and mouse game reminds me of that one fun little television show. Are we also going to incorporate dangerous yet completely ineffective items to the game? That sounds fun. Unless we're all gonna be the cats and we have to hunt down all the mice on campus. That sounds fun too! This is all just so exciting. I like you people already!"

Zylus is very dense. He does not seem to realize that the people before him only want to hurt him. He only understands that it's a game and that games are fun to play.

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100

SERA RHODES
The Sanguine Queen

"I say we stick to the classics for today Ki..." the word hope (Ki) drifted off the deranged albino lips covered in thick drips of sarcasm ".... After all I owe you this one. So I say you get to play cat, and our new toy can be the mouse" she giggled as leaped to one side of Zylus, so he couldn't run in that direction and allowed some of her own blood to drip down and form small circular projectiles that started to surround her.

"Now be good little mousey and start running as fast as those legs of yours can" she added playfully, her crimson orbs staring psychotically at the stranger as she clicked her neck causing an almighty crack to be heard "Now run before I rip out your tongue" this came out in a darker tone, one of malice instead of menace.

CLOSE YA EYES

RANK 500

Adorable Noob

9,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

ZEKI RHODES
The Stained Rook

CAN'T CALL TO MUM,
CAN'T SAY A WORD...

The maniacal grin that was already plastered upon the boys face grew unnaturally wide as his sister offered the game to him. It made him ever so happy, so much so that he was able, to laugh as she spoke that disgusting pet name she gave him.
"Don't give him false hope sister, that's just cruel." he giggled in his unusual soft voice. before raising the back of his hand to his mouth, biting a chunk of it and forming a large solid blade of blood. "Run, run, little mousey..." he chimed, his pupils becoming pinpricks, lost in a sea of amber. "You have five seconds before I get bored and chop your tail off."

User Image

RANK 501

Spirova5200's Princess

Friendly Regular

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
User Image

Zylus's jaw dropped. Wow! This is like some hardcore version of Hide and Seek! They don't even have to close their eyes! This is fantastic.

"Alrighty, on the count of five! 1... 2... Thhhhhhhhhh-- Out the window!" Zylus announced as he suddenly jumped out the window.

He didn't really think that through, as now there was a couple shards of glass stuck in his back, but he strangely doesn't care. Zylus landed on another student as he fell, the student suddenly exploding into a puff of smoke and "100 Points" appeared. Huh, that's new. Didn't know there were students that did that, or that they were keeping score. Cool. Anyhow, Zylus let his lizard tail out and wagged it at the twins.

"How did you know I had a tail?! You're like magic!" He shouted and started running away.

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100

SERA RHODES
The Sanguine Queen

"Oh! I had hoped he'd break a leg or two" Sera complained as she leaped onto the window sill and watched as a lizard like tail appeared on Zylus, which he wagged at the two demented twins "Tell you what Ki...." she grinned madly while allowing the blood projectiles to swim around her, biting her lip slightly as she spoke "....if you get me his tail, I'll buy the ice-cream today...okay?" with another bone-chilling snigger Sera grabbed her twin and pushed him out of the window.

CLOSE YA EYES

RANK 500

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
James looked up his teeth still imbedded in her arm,his voice muffled by the jelly that had appeared after his teeth had sunk in "should hass fought harsssher,mosh ma falsh u gosh hursh,,,bush am glads your shafe,,,,my jelly baby",he probably should remove his mouth from her but he couldn't stop he loves the taste of the jelly.

Silver was currently sat outside,his day babysitting the red queen was fast becoming tedious,a cig in his mouth as Kira sat there looking uncomfortable "can we go yet?,I really just want today to be over",silver laughed and blew smoke in to her face "why?,don't you enjoy my company,,,most people her would love being with me for a whole day",it was then that an odd boy with a lab coat ran past the two after apparently dropping out the window.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff