9,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image
The Temporal King

Hell on Earth for what it's worth,
Dead on dreaming, you started screaming...

The past few days had passed in a blur for the Temporal King, who had been spending a lot of time getting to grips with running his team. It was exhausting at first, especially with a Queen as overly organised as Kanade, but he was getting the hang of it and they seemed to finally be making some progress. In addition to this, being granted the rank of King, Adrian had also found himself on the receiving end of challenges to ranked matches. Lower ranks looking for a quick leap up the tables, and higher ranks hoping to show they were still better. The result had been three victories, one tie, one loss and a nice little leap into the 3-digit ranks.
He had also offered to teach his team sign language, more to help them understand him on his worse days. A good few had accepted the offer and while it was still early days, they were making some progress.
Then there had been the Kira situation. The Red Queen had woken up with a case of amnesia, unable to remember the ex-knight. He had helped her out a little bit from time to time when he saw her, but in truth, he had been much too busy with his new role as a King to properly devote any real time to seeing her. Besides, she had her brother looking out for her.

Adrian was currently lurking quietly in the back corner of the event space, having accidentally arrived too early for the party. In comparison to the other costumes, the King hadn't made a fantastic effort; amber contact lenses, a spare kimono, some horns and an Oni mask and he was wandering about as a devil and a handsome one at that, according to the little old lady who cleaned his apartment. In truth, he didn't really want to be here; parties were not his forte and, if it hadn't been because his team had all desperately wanted to attend, he would probably be sitting at home right now drinking tea and playing with Tama, his cat.
If only... he thought wistfully, catching sight of Kenshin and his "family" as they rushed in.
Still not seeing anyone he knew well enough to feel comfortable approaching, Adrian took a sip from the cup of punch he was holding and leant against the wall.

The wizard of how, the king of now,
Cry like a banshee and die like you want me.

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

You see the way these people STARE
                                                                                    Watching how I FLING my hair

Vethorn struggled with the fluffy cat ears that just wouldn't settle on the top of his head, no matter what he did. Glaring at his reflection he willed the outfit to behave, before once again adjusting the ears, and finally getting it right. "Perfect" he nodded as he checked that the tail was still in place. Which it was, thankfully. To say he picked this particular costume for simplicity reasons it had turned out to be a bigger struggle than he had first suspected, but at least it was in place now.

Pushing his glasses up his nose he headed out of his room, just in time to hear his King call him and his best friend mongrels. It seemed that the Queen of Kings wasn't overly pleased with their choice of costume, but at least she wasn't going to kill them. Which is exactly what would of happened if they had bought anything she deemed to revealing. It was safer this way, somewhat. Though due a promise he made with that empty brained idiot he called a friend, Vethorn would be taking responsibility for this. It was a deal he had made, a bet, that if Thorgrimr became a Bishop he would choose Clara's costume for the Halloween party and furthermore take responsibility for it. "I knew the opportunity of getting me into trouble would make him pass the Bishops test" Vethorn whispered to himself as he caught sight of the King, who on seeing him gave him a good whack across the head.

I'm a dancefloor LOVER
                                                                                    Baby there's NO other

-------------------
                                                                                    RANK 1567
                                                                                    --------------------

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100

TAKASHI KITA
The Musician
RANK 49,001

"I wish You'd stop ignoring me
Because your sending me to despair
Without a second yeah your calling me
And I don't think its very Fair..."

"YO ADRIAN!!" Takashi called from the stage, before he leaped down, swung his guitar onto his back and approached his King. There was already a tint of red on the pawn's cheeks but it didn't seem as severe as usual, if anything the Musician seemed mildly confident. It was strange but every time Takashi got onto stage, or was going to play he got this fearless aura around him, well fearless in comparison to how he usual was anyways. "Dude Über Monk" he chuckled, before kicking himself, in a metaphorical sense "Sorry you probably don't get that reference right" he chuckled nervously before stopping in front of his King, noting the outfit he had decided to go for. It had not been what he suspected the silent man to wear, not at all.
A demon???
The pawn thought that the silent warrior would look a lot more appealing in Greek robes and armour, a noble costume, fit for a man who looked more like a God than a mere human. Takashi could imagine him dressed in gold, the light glittering off the armour and blinding him. But he supposed the demon costume looked good too. "Nice costume" he hurriedly announced as he realised that he was just staring at the man like a weirdo, again. Seriously why did his mouth blurt out words when he didn't need to say anything, but go silent when he really needed to say something. Sigh. Oh well, it wasn't too bad and Adrian really should of gotten used to this by now.

"...I BET you
LOOK good ON the DANCEFLOOR

Adorable Noob

9,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
ZEKI RHODES
The Stained Rook

NOW YOU'RE LYING ON THE FLOOR
YEAH, YOU CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE

STOMP! STOMP! STOMP!

Heavy boots slammed against the ground as Zeki made every effort to put all his weight behind each step. The platform boots had boosted him up to a modest heigh but, annoyingly, still left him a good inch shorter than Sera; who was currently swinging from his shoulders, giggling hysterically and pulling at his hair. Zeki had spent a little too much time on his costume, perfecting the blood spattering across his clothing, painting his nails and using his haemokinesis to burst the blood vessels in his left eye, turning it dark red. His hair had been sprayed white and he'd went to extreme lengths to create his mask himself. Sera, on the other hand, simply mimicked some kid the duo had saw a few days ago when their adventures took them near Ebon... It was strange, he felt like their costumes matched somehow.

He gave his big brother an obedient nod; the unpredictable rook always seemed to be a little wary around the Inhuman King, doing his best to remain on the pale man's good side at all costs. No one saw the darker side on the eldest Rhode's sibling quite as often as Zeki did; and he was always careful to try and keep his more frowned upon shenanigans under-wraps. Not that this was always an easy task.. Especially with a goody-goody, tattle-tail, smellypants of a sibling like Leon. He shuddered slightly, remembering the look Kenshin had gave him when he came home to the destroyed table, blood spattered walls and slightly battered Leon.
Horrible.
Following Being dragged by Sera to the buffet table, Zeki's hands twitched as he eyed the lavish display of food. Normally he'd have flipped the table and started hurling things about at his point... Or tried to hold Sera face down in the large strawberry gateau until she stopped... Or put something in the fruit punch. However, another glance towards the eldest Rhode's brother saw Zeki simply shove his hands into his pockets and watch his sister tuck in.

THE DEVIL'S LAUGHING IN YOUR FACE
GIVE ME ANOTHER TASTE, YEAH.

-----------------------------------------------------
☣ RANK 501 ☣

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100
User Image
User Image

It creeps in like a thief in the night,
Without a sign, without a warning,

Professor Winreathen ran his fingers across his temple, suppressing the migraine that was forcing itself to the surface. The headache thumped, reminding him constantly of the cause of his annoyance. "Why did I get roped into doing this" he muttered to himself, as he continued to message his temple, as he continued to ignore the ridiculous costume he had been forced to wear. It could of been worse, much worse, but that didn't mean that he was pleased with it. If it was up to him he would be at home, training or marking the pile of papers he had to go through. Yet here he was, under the orders of the Headmaster, who had made it very clear that he expected all three of them to attend. All three being Davan, Lee John and the beautiful Aerya. Victor on the other hand had gotten out of it, and had spun his way back to the classroom to sleep. How Davan envied that man, right now.

But we are ready and prepared to fight,
Raise up your swords, don't be afraid,

Adorable Noob

9,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

User Image

Sail to me, sail to me,
Let me enfold you...

Halloween! The one time of the year where Aerya didn't get strange looks, from those outside the Academy, for her strange skin colour, peculiar scars and slightly inhuman features. Without a doubt, it was her favourite time of year, despite the fact that the only reason she was able to feel a semblance of normalcy was due to everyone else making themselves appear abnormal. Normally, the blue-skinned woman wouldn't go through the hassle of arranging a costume for herself; however, with the headmaster's insistence that she chaperone this event -and everyone at the academy knowing how she usually looked- she had made some effort.

She wasn't quite sure what had made her to decide to dress as the Swan Princess, Odette, but here she was, adorned in pale feathers and beads and not hiding beneath her hooded cloak for a change. In truth, without it she felt a little bare, but it was a sacrifice she would be willing to make if it meant she got to spend an evening in Davan's company.
Or at least, you would get to if you actually went up to him...
Carefully pulling a lock of white hair behind her ear, she offered the broody professor a shy, sideways glance. She didn't think he would be the sort to dress up; though, judging from the way he was massaging his temples, she figured it probably wasn't his idea.
He certainly makes a handsome pirate...
The thought crossed her mind, accompanied by a faint purple blush as she quickly averted her gaze, realising she had be staring at him for a solid five minutes. Hopefully, he hadn't noticed, or maybe he did any would come over, or maybe he did and got weirded out? It was hard to decide which was the worse option out of the three. Sighing, she nervously fiddled with the feathers of her costume, trying to focus on keeping an eye on the students.

Here I am, here I am,
Waiting to hold you...

Timely Traveler

15,750 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

πŸ‘½Zoe the alienπŸ‘½

Zoe had mixed feelings about the event that was going on in argent today. She did love to dress up, but she hated not being able to see what the others had dressed up as. Though the sounds of the younger siblings actually getting together was pleasing and she could not help but smile as they entered the party. She had to admitt going shopping for halloween costumes is not the easiest when you can not see, so Zoe had gone for the items she could feel what look liked and made them into some sort of alien costume, using the helmet to cover up her eyes. She wished she could see them all, all the beautiful costumes that the other students had put a lot of time and effort into. She might get one of the other siblings to tell her what people had dressed up as, but for now she just enjoyed the atmosphere.

πŸ•·Leon the spiderπŸ•·

"It is completely illogical. Why would Big Brother not dress up like a Knight or a Demi God? It is a much more fitting costume for him than..than..THAT!" Leon grumbled as he looked over at Kenshin, who was sporting a suit and a gas mask. Wasted potential for such a great man was Leons opinion on the matter. And to top it all off now he had to socialize which was a waste of time. This entire event was just a waste.

He found himself a corner as pulled out his notepad, at least he could use the time to analyse the students that were there. There was probably some information he could gather from the night. A graph depicting how peoples dancemoves evolves as the night goes on.

🐁Thorgrimr the mouse🐁

Thorgrimr rolled out of bed, he had no idea what time it was.. All he had was a vague memory of participating in some test a few days ago. The young knight BISHOP stretched and yawned as he reached for his clothes that laid on a chair next to the bed. He kinda regretted asking Vethorn to pick up something for him when he went to find a costume for Clara, however he was to tired to really care as he put the mouse ears on his head. *YAWN* "It will do.." he yawned as he dragged his feet across the floor as he heard his Queen growl something about mongrels.. It had to be her ever so charming way of summoning her servants to her. "Yes my King?" Thorgrimr asked as he rubbed his eyes as he saw a blurry King give a cat a slap. "Am I still dreaming..?" he asked as he was to tired to realise that the cat was his BFF Vethorn.

πŸš”Officer Lee-JohnπŸš”

Lee-John grinned. He looked like some third rate stripper who had to pay people to be allowed to take his clothes of for them. "Perfect. Aerya likes authoritative men who broods. Well Allow me to introduce you to Officer Brood." the words fighting to escape through his teethy grin.

All he had to do was brood about the responsibilities of being the long arm of the law and she surely would throw herself at him. "I aim to punish and enslave" he chuckled as he spun the handcuffs around his finger.. They would come to good use that night in one way or another.. Either engaged in fun play with Aerya or to shove stupid broody pants princess Davan into the river. This was going to be a good night.

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Pics will be added to later posts

πŸ˜ˆπŸ’€πŸ˜ˆArgent-HalloweenπŸ’€πŸ˜ˆπŸ’€
Trick?

Izek heated a voice and turned to see none other than Amelia stood there talking to him,giving a glance to Tiffany the girl let out a little scoff before speaking "yeah yeah what ever izek I'll leave you to it,oh and thanks glad you like it,your looks really nice too",she immediately trudged over to the buffet table where the twins were and grabbed a piece of chicken,izek smiled at Amelia and spoke softly as always "oh yes that note,may I just say you do look lovely in that costume Alice suits you well,but back to the note,it was nothing major I just find you interesting and was hoping I could get to know you a little more,abilities like yours always fascinate me,plus you seem rather pleasurable company".

Mikoto slowly entered the room before making a b line for Adrian and takashi "hello teammates,you both look great,Mikoto states hiding her distain for the little yellow electric rat costume she has been forced to wear,where are the others?,Mikoto asks inquisitively pondering what kind of costumes they will arrive in" despite talking as usual her expression had remained blank and her voice showed no emotion.

Kira arrived and walked through the doors,her arms tightly wrapped around herself as her red hair seemed to trail behind her and down her back,a small pair of horns protruding from her Crimson locks,her costume was rather revealing she had come as what was it a so-cute-boss? Whatever it was the boys in the costume shop were determined it would suit her perfectly,she however was now regretting trusting them,the material was skin tight and left very little to the imagination the two wings on her hips constantly threatened to pull it down completely and to top it off the tail kept tangling her legs up,once through the doors she sighed realising just how alone she felt,her brother had gone to pick up marci and she couldn't really remember most of the others,standing there she noticed a few boys looking at her which caused her to slump against a wall out of the way.

or treat?

Adorable Noob

9,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image
The Untouchable Queen

If you go chasing rabbits,
And you know you're going to fall...

Amelia's polite smile did not falter as Tiffany responded to her request in a rude manner, before trudging off. The rank 2 queen certainly seemed to be in a bitter mood today and Amelia wondered if it had something to do with the Ranked match that had been arranged between her and Clara. Her pondering was cut short as Izek finally spoke to her,
"Thank you very much. I could not resist, Alice's Adventure's in Wonderland is one of my favourite books." she gushed, face lighting up as she spoke of one of the many things she held dear to herself, before cocking her head slightly at his second remark.
"You find me interesting?" she said, voicing the thought aloud and looking perplexed. In truth, despite knowing of each other and being amongst the higher ranks in the Academy and sharing Alias's that often lead to people assuming they were somehow involved, Amelia did not know much about the Untouchable King, beyond his alias, his ability and what he looked like and while it was intriguing she did not believe herself to know enough to label him as interesting, nor him her for that matter.
"I see." she concluded, before Izek had a chance to interject, clasping her hands behind her back. "So, what would you like to know?" she enquired politely, giving him a gentle smile.

Tell 'em a hookah-smoking caterpillar,
Has given you the call...

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
πŸ’¨πŸ’«May Augustine AKA Jelly PawnπŸ’¨πŸ’«

May sighed as she was finishing getting dressed.She looked herself over once more and stared at her hair.She dyed it a teal color to go with the costume and had placed in bluish eye contacts.She opened the door to room and walked out.She looked around and smiled as she saw James."I am ready, we can start heading out to the party now." She said happily as she walked over to him and smiled brightly at him."The costume looks amazing on you!It is simple and not so hard for you,at least you don't have to have some many different things on you." She said regarding to the different layers she had to wear just to make her costume work."I just hope it won't get to cold.Cause this is not good for cold weather." She mumbled as she started to walk to the door of the house and grinned as she was super excited for this halloween party.

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
πŸ‘ΉπŸ’ͺ Tyler "TJ" AugustineπŸ‘ΉπŸ’ͺ

Ranks:234

Tyler stretched as he waited outside of the building where the Halloween party would be held at.He decided to wait for Clara and the guys instead of going inside and hiding away in the shadows.He fixed his button up shirt and sighed slightly as he did not enjoy having part of his chest out in the open.How did May ever talk him into wearing this costume.He wasn't so found of having huge things coming out of his head,but decided if May got it for him he would wear the headband with the giant bolts,but he was still keeping his scarf and hat on even if it did clash with the costume.He could not be seen without either one of his trademarks.He would die if his scarf wasn't on and he needed the hat to well see,he did not enjoy being blind considering he was ninja and was not up for doing a new training while sightless.He leaned against the building and waited.

Adorable Noob

9,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image
The Temporal King

Hell on Earth for what it's worth,
Dead on dreaming, you started screaming...

Lifting his gaze to the call of his name, the King was relieved to see the familiar face of Takashi bounding towards him excitedly.
"From Deadman, right? " he questioned quietly, false amber eyes flickering over the costume his pawn was wearing. It wasn't a striking resemblance, but the similarities were there. As expected, rather than answering the silent man's question, Takashi instead chose to stand there, staring at him without saying a word. Adrian shifted uncomfortably, while he was now used to the Musician's ever-dwindling attention span and tendency to become sidetracked by his thoughts, the whole staring thing was still a little disconcerting.
"Thank you, you look really good too." he smiled, returning the compliment before draining the remaining punch from his cup. As he went to ask about the other members of their team, Mikoto appeared. Normally this would signify the end of Adrian's capabilities to converse, only able to handle a small number of people at a time; however, this did not appear to be the case, perhaps it was the confident aura of Takashi? Or maybe he was just having a, surprisingly, good day, but he found himself shooting the short Pikachu-girl a smile.
"I think your costume looks really nice, Mikoto." he said, before realising Takashi was still being silent, his confidence apparently short-lived.
"Um... Would you like a drink, or something?" he asked, casting his gaze towards the buffet table, catching sight of the notorious Rhodes Twins as well as the renowned Merciless Queen.

The wizard of how, the king of now,
Cry like a banshee and die like you want me.

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

πŸ™ πŸ™ Desini Amarissa Aquila πŸ™ πŸ™

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground
Stand up when it's all crashing down

Desini looked around taking in the decorations for the party and the costumes of those who were already there.She walked over to the buffet table and grabbed a sandwich.She noticed the twins and Tiffany at the buffet table,but didn't not say a word as she grabbed a few pumpkin shaped cookies and stuffed them into one of her pockets.She was not so good at the whole talking with people, she tended to stay by herself and enjoyed that.Even if she grew accustom with this realm, she did not enjoy telling others what she really was and having them want to see her tail.he blinked for a moment and slapped her forehead with the hand that held the sandwich.She could have been in her mermaid form today and no one would have cared.She sighed as she grabbed a napkin to clean her face off and sighed"I can not believe I just smacked my forehead with a stupid sandwich."She muttered to herself as she cleaned herself up and went back to her own mind.

You stand through the pain
You won't drown
And one day, whats lost can be found

Fashionable Gekko

User Image
User Image

Rook of Shadows

My shadow's only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating

Something seemed rather... off as Erik stood in the corner of the room, cigarette lit in his lips. Of course, with Silver being gone, and Kira now awake with very few memories, everything seemed strange. A few nights ago he had actually been in a rather attractive girl's bedroom and for once wasn't trying to take off her clothes... Something was very wrong. Pulling the cigarette from his lips, the wraith let out a few smoke rings before casting his eyes around the people who had arrived so far.

Why was he even here? Oh wait. That's why. Erik caught a glimpse of the Red Queen walking into the room, revealing costume and all. A small smirk appeared on the boys lips as he moved ever so smoothly over to accompany the girl who was now sloughed against the wall. "Why 'ello, Kira." Leaning against the wall next to her, the rook cast a glare at the boys who were looking her up and down, causing them to look away and walk across the room. Giving a smile with his cigarette still in his lips, he looked at the queen. "Might I get ye somethin'. A drink, maybe?"

Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
Till then I walk alone

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out