Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Haruto "haru" Yoshida

Haruto grinned there she was blushing yet again "oh okay then glad that's all wored out for you then" he says then poked her other cheek "you jjst keeo getting redder and redder burning ..come on im not that handsome" he teased passing her another bag of chips one he tried a few from but didn't care for.. to spicy for him but he knew she liked that kinda thing so ... it was at that moment he saw a face enter tha cafeteria he got a bit closer to tisha so they wouldn't be overheard "hey isn't that that jelly girl?" he asks pulling a unregistered pawn oiece from his pocket he had been told to recruit but he didn't know if she would work with there team she was a air elemental .. and they already had kanade who was a storm type so they had wind covered.. but then again they had recruited the water nymph and she may ened up beign a storm tyoe..so maybe he should try... but then again he was spending time with mortician and that was a rare thing he didn't want to end whatever it was they were shareing for some maight be teammember he pocketed the piece and turned back to the knight "sorry forget that... so how is staying with .. lucy? was it ... isn she like a reaper or something?"

User Image

Fashionable Gekko

User Image
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥 Morticia 🔥🔥 Barclay 🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥 The 🔥 Burning 🔥 Knight 🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Puffing out her cheeks, she looked at Haru's smoking finger. "I'm surprised that didn't hurt worse than what it did for you." She snagged the bag of chips from him and smiled at the spicy smell, taking a few and munching on them before replying again. "I tell you what. These emotions are getting the best of me now that I have them and understand them. It's quite bothersome to say the least."

The succubus glanced up at the girl Haru had mentioned, recognizing the face and trying to catch her scent. She didn't seem to have any sort of unique smell, not angel that was fir sure, but she also didn't seem like a jelly demon... Tish got caught off guard by the questions, reverting the conversation back to before. "Uh, well. Things are going well, you could say. We used to stay together quite often, her being the princess of the underworld and me being a noble. We were close friends. But yes, she's the son of Death himself, who is a reaper demon." She continued to much on the chips.

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Haruto "haru" Yoshida

Haruto chuckled "oh what this little burn ..come on ive been arounf=d red far to long for that to hurt" he says infact he wouldn't even have a mark his body had built up a tolerance to that sort of thing "oh there not all bad I find emotions can be fun at times especially when they make a pretty girl like you looked cute" he says teaseing her again he shrugged "oh I see so you two know eachother pretty well then..must be nice.. the only other angel I know here is the toped ranked student but hes an arch angel and im just a lowley clipped wing..bottom of the barrel" he says with a shrug and a soft sigh then he smirked "look at us a demon nobel and a angel commoner what would our parents say" he says with a small laugh at that he pushed his food away done eating "hey you wanna get out of here... go somewhere we can be ourselves?" he asks knowing she didn't like the schools rules about her demon features or his angel ones not that he could do anything about his wings the same as she couldn't do much about her tail .. but she his her wings and horns and he hid his halo and slight glow he gave off

User Image

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
💨💫May Augustine AKA Jelly Pawn💨💫

May was already growing tired of the mocking she was getting from the other students.A pink substance started to cover her ears blocking any sound as she got into line and picked a few things to eat.She picked french toast, a packet of syrup, some fruit and cheese.She paid for the food and grinned a little as she had made lunch for herself the night before.She headed over to an empty table, while not being able to hear everything else she bumped into someone and blinked as she stared at them and mumbled a sorry as she could already hear in her mind what the boy was saying to her anf just shrugged it off as she sat down and started to eat.

Fashionable Gekko

User Image
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Tish rolled her eyes slightly at his comment on pretty girls. "It is pretty nice to see somebody from home." She swished her tail about gently as she got up, taking the bag of chips with her. She looked at haru with a smile and the mention. "Being able to relax sounds like a good idea. Shall we?" She gestured towards the door, starting to walk. Tish munched on the rest of the chips before throwing the bag away just before leaving the cafeteria.

"The roof would probably be the best place. Nobody goes up there. Or we could... go somewhere else." With a stretch, Tish put her arms behind her back. Her trail of fire had started following her again as the door closed, her tail swaying about slightly. "What do you think, Haru?" She glanced up at the angel, he stood quite a bit taller than she did.

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Haruto "haru" Yoshida

Haruto smiled and nodded "yeah it must be" he says a bti jealous of her actually then she ha taken to his idea "thought youd never ask" he says grabbing his junk from the table he stood and went to throw it away following her to the door he chukled a bit at the trail of fire that began following her "does that happen whenever you alk?" he asks he had noticed it sevral times already "cause that's kinda cool" he says then stroked and imaginary beard "hmmm the roof should work just fine' he says with a smirk "but I know a shortcut" they were already on the 5th floor 2 floors down from the roof so he grabbed her hand and pulled her to the nearest openable window "after you" he says letting the flyer go first once she was out he crouched in the window and looked up "okay right lets see..." he used his boost ability and trasfered it all to his legs and jumped for it grabbing the roof ledge just barley he pulled himself up and fell onto the roof laying there stareign a the sky he gave a laugh "that was close" he says amused then stretched out his wings and sat up clasping his hands together and bowing his head like he was praying a halo made of what looked like polished silver bgan to float above his head as his entire form gave off a very faint glow he gave a sigh of relif and opened his eyes "that is so much better"

User Image

Fashionable Gekko

User Image
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Tish hopped out the sindow, her wings appearing in a burst of flames as she made it through completely. "The flame only follows me when I'm in positive moods. If i'm in a neutral mood it doesn't show up. Or id i'm in a negative mood, it seems to be... more of a hell fire than just regular flames." The succubus made her way onto the roof before completely transforming, her horns jutting out of her head. However, her clothes seemed to stay the same, not becoming the usual succubus attire that she wore in her home world. And her hair seemed to stay in it's human state, not bursting into flames.

Taking a seat, Tish stretched her legs out in front of her and watched as Haru splayed out in front of her. With a nod, she looked up at the open sky and sighed gently, a small smile forming on her face. "It is nice..." She looked back down at the angel, examining the halo that had appeared. She pulled her legs up and held them against her chest, her face going dim. "Hey, Haru...? What... what do you think of me... I mean, me being a demon noble and whatever..." The succubus looked down at her shoes, her tail wrapping around her and her wings folding.

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
Reon_Zino
User Image

Haruto "haru" Yoshida

Haruto looked over at her and smiled "oh that's easy I think your a pretty young girl" he had answered before even hearing the rest of her statement his face darkendd and he looked away "oh that..serious talk time then" he says scooticn over so he was sitign in front of her face to face he placed a hand on one of hers "dotn get so nervous im still haru the red pawn the akward guy who took his shirt and pants off in the middle of class my first day... that's still me" he says then smiled at her "I think what your born as shouldn't define who or what you are... so what if your a succubus I don't see you going around seduceing people just for the fun of it ... I could care less if your a demon or im an angel .. really its the same that your a nobel and im not who cares about all that dumb stuff its just fancy titles and words to make people fell more important than they really are... you are mortica the burning knight..and my friend..that is who you are to me ..to hell with all the demon angel crap who cares ...ive got a halo and glow in the dark..so what.. you've got horns and wings an a cute little devils tail.. your still a very pretty girl..even more so I think with all that out and showing" he took his hand away from her and leaned back his hands used to keep him from falling as he stared at the sky almost wistfully "serious talk over yet?"

User Image

Fashionable Gekko

User Image
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Looking at his hand on hers, Tish's cheeks pinked ever so slightly only to go away again as she listened. For some reason it seemed to bothered her on who she was born, and the family she was born into. So when Haru began talking about it, the succubus laid her forehead onto her knees to hide the silent tears that were falling. "I wish it was that easy..." She said quietly once he had finished, but she kept her face hidden away.

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500

User Image

---Argent---
"welcome to argent academy"

----the red queen,kira---

Kira stood there still silent thanks to silver as she heard the two talk,her face one of disgust at the two boys (he knows about them being underworlders? How?) she thought,her hands were now clenched to fists and slight flames were appearing within and around them.

---the green rook,Gabriel---

Gabriel smiled at the slightly blushing Marci,then he spoke "it's annoying with the shirts they just don't stretch enough,but about you guys,I get that your lower class though I don't get why I mean you seem nice enough",they had reached the library and entered as gabe continued "I'm not really sure what I want to know but stuff like,,,urm can you grow if you absorb water,or can you use the water in others body's to do stuff,I guess those sort of things",he didn't really know what he wanted to know but he liked Marci,she was cute,fun and seemed pretty smart way more intelligent than he was,overall the girl was really pleasant company not to mention a major cutie.

---the silver king,Desmond---

"succubus? Water nymph?,,,,are those like unofficial nicknames,,,I don't really care they're both hot as hell" he grinned a little and looked at Kira "I mean your hot too Kira but I'm not about to make the same mistake with you now am I,weeks in the hospital is no fun,and you now owe me a queen",he smirked as he looked at Eric before speaking again "what do you think,should I try recruiting them I'll be sure to let you share in the spoils",Desmond's mind was racing with the possibilities,the burning night had a charm to her and always seemed to give of a sultry alluring sense,and the blue haired girl was a top level cutie just thinking about the things he could do there were enough to make anyone blush.

---the headmaster---

James had materialised in the lowest circle of the underworld,one shut off from the rest and only open to select visitors,he gingerly made his way to the large door of the mansion that stood there and knocked.

A few minutes passed before the door was opened by a young looking lady her blonde hair trailing down her back,he gave a friendly smile as he spoke "lady Tiana it's a pleasure to see you,though you don't usually reside here,I was summoned by mistress Lucinda and ameratsu,could you inform them I have arrived"

((Yeah didn't see that coming did ya))

---misaka---

Her eyes looked up at the grey queen as she smiled,her voice leaving her mouth "oh I'm ready for you grey,I'm expecting the fight to last at least three moves,and thanks for helping set up I'll mark the papers you handed in tonight",the truth was she knew tachibanas moves as well as the queen knew misaka's,she knew tachibana was fast and wouldn't allow her to rest,she also knew tachibana was relentless with her attacks and the weather manipulation was a pain to deal with,but misaka was an ace she was a jugernought of pure electricity all it would take is a single blast to his tachibana and it's game over even the demented king with his lightning style was only marginally stronger than hers.

"where do you fit in?"

Ranks
Kira:17,081
Gabriel:45,001
James:30,687
Silver:17
Misaka:176
Jack:178
Black:29'041
White:29,042
Lucy:47,850

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

ɍȼɇłîȵɇ ɇɇȵƨ

Finding a table to sit at, Marci sat her bag down and got a few tech pieces out. "Well, the thing that separates lesser demons from nobles is a combination of blood and heritage, but there's also the factor of how many of us there are..." The nymph sat up her tablet with a keyboard attached and started typing away, going through more of the news and rank changes, as well as any new students. She came across the King test for the Silent Knight, as well as the battle between Misaka and the Grey Queen.

Glancing up at Gabriel, she smiled and nodded slightly. "Well, we can absorb water. That's one of the few things that every water nymph can do. As well as other nymphs, like fire nymphs and so on. As for any other abilities, it varies. Usually following in family lines." Marceline placed her elbow on the table, her palm facing the ceiling, as a small water ball formed. "Some of us can create water, some can only manipulate it, and some can draw moisture out of things."

Fashionable Gekko

User Image
☠💀☠💀☠💀☠
💀 Ɇrik Ħallström 💀
☠💀☠💀☠💀☠

Pondering the thought over another drag of his cigarette, Erik shrugged. "Whatever you want, mate. It wouldn't be a bad idea." If Silver could control the Burning Knight it wouldn't be a problem, though the shade hybrid would still despise her for the noble blood that ran through her veins. Now, as for the blue haired girl... He would have no problem taking her. Erik smirked slightly at the idea. "Sounds good, boss. 'ave at it." Glancing over at Kira, the hybrid walked over and bent down to look at her face. "Oi, Kira. What's yer problem, girly?" A few shadows crept up the girls legs, engulfing the flames on her hands and depriving them of light.

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
Argent layout

User Image

---Argent---
"welcome to argent academy"

----the red queen,kira---

Kira could talk again and immediately opened her hands within the shadows the flames growin around he shadow illuminating the dark,her voice was one of severe annoyance "for starters those two are really nice girls,and you two are making em sound like pieces of meat or trophies to be collected,but you eric are worse Trisha is a sweet lovely girl whats your problem with her huh?",she hadn't realised it but her clothing was starting to smoke at the bottom her temper once again making her temperature rise.

---the green rook,Gabriel---

Gabe sat there looking amazed at the water and Marci,his eyes glued to her as he sat,eventually he opened his mouth to talk "so you can make water? And absorb it? And can you manipulate it in other things? And and your common or lower class cos theres a lot of you,,,,urm and wait what hapoens to water you absorb?,,,,your not just a pretty girl your smart too" he grinned as he spoke he was genuinely interested in this stuff Marci was incredible!Trisha was cool and Lucy was well Lucy she kept sniffing him but she was harmless in general,infact she kept sniffing lots of people,but Marci was something else her brains and beauty were incredible (kinda wish i was as cool as this chick) Gabe thought to himself.

---the silver king,Desmond---

Silver looked at kira and eric his face switched to an unamused tone "kira,,,,thats because to me all you silly girls are just pieces of meat,something for me to toy with and ******** until I'm bored then i can throw you away,the sooner you learn and accept that the better,im sure eric will agree with me afterall he is on my team",he smirked and took another drag before looking at eric and speaking again "i have to go soon the thundercunts lecture starts in a bit dont wanna miss that!though at least i get to stare at grey a bit,but dont worry eric I'll get those two on my team then you can do whatever you want to ******** em,beat em,kill em i dont give a s**t either way theyre only meat"

james,the wild pawn---

James was walking to class his white hair and smirk firmly intact when he smelled something sweet almost like strawberries?,he followed his noes and eventually it lead him to a girl,who was she? He guessed it "your the jelly pawn arent you?" he said in a mocking tone as he tapped her on the shoulder making sure his redirection wasn't active,he wouldn't want to tear her arm off by mistake.

"where do you fit in?"

Ranks
Kira:17,081
Gabriel:45,001
James:30,687
Silver:17
Misaka:176
Jack:178
Black:29'041
White:29,042
Lucy:47,850

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
💨💫May Augustine AKA Jelly Pawn💨💫

May was enjoying her french toast and blinked as she felt a tap on her shoulder.She looked up at James and tilted his head as he spoke.She opened her mouth and put up one finger, signaling to give her a second as the pink substance around her ears disappeared and she finished the piece of french toast she was eating."What was it that you said?"She went back to her food grabbing a grape and popping it into her mouth "If its am I the jelly girl or jelly pawn then yes, it is I the female pawn that can turn into jelly..."

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500

James looked down and was tempted to slap the girl up side the head for ignoring him,then again for her attitude and how she spoke to him,taking a deep breath he spoke again "i asked if you were the jelly pawn!but you answered that!how on earth did you get such a weird ability?,i thought it was a joke when i heard people talking about a strawberry jelly girl",as he spoke his redirection continuously intercepted bugs that were seeming to draw towards the sweet smelling girl each time one hit his field it exploded like a tiny firework,he didn't even realise he was doing it he just naturally kept things away from himself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff