Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TAKASHI KITA
                                                  The Musician
                                                  RANK 49,001

"I wish You'd stop ignoring me
                    Because your sending me to despair
                                    Without a second yeah your calling me
                                                    And I don't think its very Fair..."

The prolonged silence only allowed Takashi to fall further into his neurotic ranting as his embarrassment completely overwhelmed. Why would I do something like that? I've probably frightened him away.... he's probably ran out of the library screaming about the weirdo with the grey hair and funny eyes. Like he's totally out of my league... I shouldn't even be talking to him. Like why would he be interested in me.... no ones interested in me.... I'm just going to marry this table, it's the best I can do..... He continued onwards, letting out a few sighs, until the moment that he realised that Adrian hadn't ran away, actually he was speaking to him.

Peering upwards, Takashi grinned "Yeah... though I have no control over it at the moment. Music just seems to play every now and again.... I can do this sonic boom thing too but that's about it" no longer feeling like a complete idiot Takashi finally sat up, ruffling his hair back into position as he tried to figure out why the Silent Knight was still here.

"...I BET you
                                                  LOOK good ON the DANCEFLOOR

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

User Image

---Argent---
"welcome to argent academy"

Slowly silver stood and looked at the time,he sighed as it was almost time for the king test today,perhaps one of these new wanna be kings could be a decent one,Desmond however doubted it,the Rhodes twins were now after his targets doing their test and despite the threat silver wasn't worried,no not worried at all he never really worried afterall this school was his playground.

Kira followed behind silver unenthusiastically,she didn't particularly like the two that had just appeared,who likes hurting people?,Kira didn't she came here to learn control,climb the ranks,learn and leave in a good position to sort her for life,but apparently she had let this place get to her,since starting she hadn't had much luck,she had joined silver,had the incident,became a social outcast,had to fight hard and often,had a crush,found out why they're called crushes and was now being forced to follow the despicable king around,,,maybe she should quit.

James looked up at the new arrival in an oddly calm manor for himself,his eyes seeming to scan him from hat to toe,then looking at may he patted her on the head "I'm really sorry it hurt,,,,and is this guy really your brother?,he looks nothing like you",looking at the boy now he spoke "you look nothing like her,,,,but no I didn't hurt her,I'm actually rather interested in her,you I don't really care about but her,well she interests me,,,,,,wait if your so protective over her why didn't you come help her or here's a wild idea why didn't you teach her how to fight?".

"where do you fit in?"

Ranks
Kira:17,081
Gabriel:45,001
James:30,687
Silver:17
Misaka:176
Jack:178
Black:29'041
White:29,042
Lucy:47,850

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
πŸ‘ΉπŸ’ͺTyler and MayπŸ’¨πŸ’« Augustine

User ImageUser Image
May smiled softly as she was patted and looked up at her brother as James said they didn't look alike."I'm a blonde like him,just my hair changed to purple once I got my jelly powers."She blushed as James said she interested him. Tyler blinked and stared at James well hos hat did and sighed as he looked at May"I wasn't in the area when you guys were fighting and just noticed the damage.I didn't teach her to fight because she isn't a hand to hand fighter like me.Here at Argent she can be taught how to use her powers and scythe and I am also glad it wasn't you that hurt her... actually if it was you I don't think she'd be staying here with us" May sighed as she placed the hand kerchief away and gave Tyler a mini glare before turning her sight onto James and smiling "I learn alittle in fighting class with Kaim and with some um mini training that I tend to do by myself or with big brother."

** Editted**

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100

SERA RHODES
The Sanguine Queen

"WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?

"I say we take one each... more fun that way" Sera smiled, her crazy orbs flickering quickly side to side as she brought out her school pod that had a large crack running from corner to corner "Ha! Awesome" she announced loudly as she passed by the man with the fluffy pink head, before gaining a bit of a skip to her momentum as she decided what she wanted to do. Twirling around, sending white curls swinging across her shoulder, the albino twin grinned at her younger brother as she pushed the pod almost into Zeki's face "This guy....big brother's interested in him, perhaps you should take him while I get the grinning fool" she suggested, knowing already that her twin would go along with her plan.

HOW MANY TIMES I GOTTA TELL YA

CLOSE YA EYES

-----------------------------------------------------
☒ RANK 500 ☒

Adorable Noob

9,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Adrian Strandford
The Silent Knight

Adrian watched with a befuddled expression as Takashi continued to have his strange breakdown, seeking comfort in the wood of the table. This was until the fact that Adrian had spoken to him finally registered with the Musical Pawn and he raised his gaze once more to meet the knights. Unsurprisingly, Adrian's voice immediate decided to cease with it's existence the second eye contact was re-established, seeing no need to continue pulling its weight in regards to this whole "conversing" business when his hands were just as capable.
If you can do sonic blasts now, you'll be able to do more with practice. I am certain. he signed with an awkward smile, hoping his speaking voice's cameo would be overlooked. He offered another glass to his spilt tea, which the hideous carpet had slurped away fully, leaving just the polystyrene container.
Need tea. he signed, accompanied by silently spoken words, just in case, as he rose to his feet. For a moment it looked like the knight was going to simply leave; however, Adrian found himself turning back to the weird eyed boy, a hand roughing the back of his hair before he hastily signed.
Want to come?

...Yes?

Adorable Noob

9,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Koneko Uzumaki
The Vessel

I just don't know where to begin,
Just look at the state that I'm in...

As she continued to slowly trail after Kenshin, Koneko took the extra liberty, as she so often did, to ensure her feet touched the areas his had. Knowing that they were walking the same path always brought that strange smile to her lips. The one where the corners of the mouth edge up ever so slightly, but the rest refuses to follow suit out of stubbornness. It was the knowledge that, while they were not currently together, they were still walking the same path and while she was not by his side, she was always so certain she could feel how he wanted her to continue. It was all very obvious, when you thought about it. The way, he dragged his feet creating pitch perfect squeaks of rubber against tile, each one a sweet song expressing the inner depths of his heart, the longings he held that were only noticeable to those who cared enough to listen... to those like her.

Squibby. the thought that crossed her mind was at the very least venomous, as her ash orbs made contact with the yellow swirling pools of Flintlock. He scowled at her the way he always did, and she remained residing in the bliss of her love, not allowing him to sour the beauty of the feeling.
On some level she felt sorry for Leon; it must be dreadful to be filled with so much hate, after all. Though, she supposed it was understandable, he wasn't The One the way she was and she could tell that it tormented him from the day she arrived at the academy. One day she would be The Inhuman Bishop's lover, as destiny would dictate, and poor Leon would still be nothing more than a 'brother'.
Yes, that was definitely why The Flintlock Knight hated her.
It made perfect sense.
Kenshin...

My mind is total decay,
I'm coming to take you away.

════════════════
♝ Rank 14,590 ♝

Adorable Noob

9,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

ZEKI RHODES
The Stained Rook

CAN'T CALL TO MUM,
CAN'T SAY A WORD...

Zeki squinted briefly at the screen, the crack that ran from corner to corner obscuring a lot of the information about his target.
"Zappy pants... Booooorrriiinnggggg..." he complained aloud at the thought of having to go after Rai, "What's so special about him?" he huffed, a mild hint of jealousy in his usually calm voice. All these newly acquired siblings were cropping up, and each one seemed more eager to please their 'big brother' than the last... The worst one though was the numbers guy... Zeki often wondered if it would be possible to punch the stripes from his hair... all the tactical nonsense mumbo jumbo he constantly spouted at their saviour sibling, like he needed it...
For a moment Zeki's face was one of pure fury, eyes blazing from mere thoughts alone.
"Fine. Guess that means no killing him, or I'll get in trouble again." he grumbled, the moment of rage dissipating once more. "I don't want to make big brother mad..." he added, looking a little crestfallen, before suddenly perking right back up, as if his brain had remembered that this was going to be amazing fun.
"Anyway. Sounds AWESOME! BET I GET MINE FIRST!" he grinned madly at her, eyes returning to their usual pinpricks as he danced the fine lines of his emotional scale.

YOU'RE GONNA DIE SCREAMING
...BUT YOU WON'T BE HEARD.

☣ RANK 501 ☣

((Not the best, sorry, my brain doesn't want to co-operate with Zeki today, it seems.))

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Argent layout

User Image

---Argent---
"welcome to argent academy"

Kira stared at silver for a moment before a rather meal tone left her mouth "we need to go now,,,,i have to be ready for the match",silver raised an eyebrow before gesturing for her to lead the way,following her towards the changing rooms he laughed a little as he thought of the twins and their fights that would soon happen "go on then get ready,I'll wait in the seats im sure the match will be interesting to watch",with that silver left and kira entered to get herself changed for the match.

THE KIMGS TEST WILL BEGIN IN THE MAIN AREAN IN 10 MINUTES
The school speakers blurted out

James looked at the two siblings infront of him for a moment as the speakers announced a kings match,turning away from the older brother he spoke to May "are you going to watch that match im sure you'll learn from it,since you are in desperate need of learning how to fight",James had practically ignored their words as he found it a dull subject,her brother didn't interest him in the slightest,walking towards the main arena he didn't even wait to see if May would follow no he was far too eager to see this fight.

Rai-Jin had left the cafeteria and was now sat dangling off the roof his palm open as sparks danced on his palm,since his team graduated he had been searching for a team but nine quite seemed to fit him right,it wasn't that he was picky he just needed a king that could use his abilities properly,a sigh leaving his lips as he spoke to himself "well i wonder what the day holds for me,,,,probably nothing of interest",his voice was rather deep and seemed to hold a commanding pressence an almost overly masculine tone that for so e reason made girls flock after him,not that he really minded it just he wished sometimes they would just leave him be.

Lucy had finally entered the school and decided she would enter the library and study up on human culture,she hadn't noticed anyone as she pulled a chair up and sat down with a book titled (emotions for dummy's).

Meanwhile in the underworld
The headmaster was doing final preparations for the trip back to the academy as kairi stepped forwards her suitcase packed and by her side,she wore a rather bored look upon her face similar to the one that graced her mothers features most of the time.

"where do you fit in?"

Ranks
Kira:17,081
Gabriel:45,001
James:30,687
Silver:17
Misaka:176
Jack:178
Black:29'041
White:29,042
Lucy:47,850

Timely Traveler

15,750 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

βŒ–Leon WrightβŒ–

~The flintlock knight~

I got my gun at the ready gonna fire at will!

As the announcement blasted over the pa system Leon frantically started looking though his pockets. "Where is it? Where is it?!" he thought as his hands found their way into every single pocket.

He suddenly dragged out a notepad from the pocket that was inside his jacket and handed it to Kenshin. "You probably won't use it. But I have scouted the other competitors and made up a little stats summary of them. You should not have any problems if you plan out your attacks and avoid taking unnecessary risks Big Brother.." he said as he looked up at the taller man. Though, it was not the only way he looked up at Kenshin.

Cause I shoot to thrill and I'm ready to kill!

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100
KENSHIN RHODES
The Inhuman Bishop

Welcome to the Family

"Thank you" a callous reply was all all Leon received for his show of concern. After all fretting over Kenshin was a pointless waste of thought or breath. He did not need protecting, he hadn't needing saving for many many years. Furthermore he was the one who rescued, protected and cared for the others, not the other way round; he was the big brother after all.

A scabbed hand pulled itself from his jacket pocket so it could take notebook Leon had especially made for the King's test. Rough fingers traced their way down the spine as he grasped the book and placed it in his pocket. Then he was off, dragging his feet as he turned heading in direction he had been going from and off towards the arena. Of course his change in direction had him strolling straight towards his stalker Toneko. "Follow me" his rough tone came out rather delicately, as his black charcoal orbs looked at the woman who wished to claim him as her boyfriend. A small sly grin traced his lips as he repeated, gently considering how he actually spoke "Follow me" before he continued onwards, knowing that she would be at his heels.

It didn't take him long to arrive at the arena, even with his slow walking pace. Adrian, Kira.... it will be a pleasure to meet you both he thought.

β™š RanK 57 β™š

User Image

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100

TAKASHI KITA
                                                  The Musician
                                                  RANK 49,001

"I wish You'd stop ignoring me
                    Because your sending me to despair
                                    Without a second yeah your calling me
                                                    And I don't think its very Fair..."

Takashi was about to throw himself to his feet when Adrian suggested that they should go get some tea, together. But then, the announcement came through, cutting short the excitement that was running through his chest and his fluttering heart. "Your in the King's tournament right?" he asked meekly, puppy dog eyes looking entirely disappointed. Well that was until he had an idea. His multicoloured orbs that were encased with thick eyelashes darted over to where the spilled tea had settled then over to where Adrian stood, like a chiselled Greek God "I'll tell you what... you head off to the arena and I'll go grab you two hundred teas to make up for the one I spilt"

"...I BET you
                                                  LOOK good ON the DANCEFLOOR

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100

SERA RHODES
The Sanguine Queen

"WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?

"I have no idea..... big brother didn't say" Sera shrugged, as though it was no big deal. To be honest her big brother didn't often tell her or Zeki why he was interested in someone, not that they asked much, and even if they did they were still happy to carry out his orders even if they didn't understand his intent. "Race ya.... slowpoke..." she giggled with a clap of her hands, before she booted her twin in the shin so he would be slowed down. However instead of running, as you would of expected her to do if she wished to gain a lead, she instead just stood their giggling uncontrollably at her younger brother. "Oops, forgot to run" another kick was swung at her twin before she darted off, running straight into James almost instantly.

HOW MANY TIMES I GOTTA TELL YA

CLOSE YA EYES

☒ RANK 500 ☒

Adorable Noob

9,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Koneko Uzumaki
The Vessel

I just don't know where to begin,
Just look at the state that I'm in...

Ashen orbs flickered eagerly watching his delicate hand emerge from his pocket and reach out to gently caress the notebook his 'little brother' passed his way; and wondering just how soft to the touch his callous fingers must be.
The conversation that was accompanying the notebook exchange was easily audible to the stalker, and brought forward the thought Foolish Squib.
Kenshin, after all, was a hero, her hero, a valiant guardian who had remained undefeated since he had arrived at the academy... The fact this was due to only being in one ranked match did not offer itself up as the true reason for this; in Koneko's mind, he was a gallant knight, a brave bishop a...

Her thoughts were cut short as Kenshin suddenly turned around, the Fates aligning in such a way that she was finally allowed to view his facing in the light of day and almost causing her heart to stop. As she took in the gentle curve of his jawline, the perfect way his lips curved into that sly, loving, smile as he approached, and the shaggy, black unkempt hair that framed his face she suddenly felt unworthy. She directed her gaze to the ground, pale fingers grasping at the hem of her jumper once more, unwilling to remove herself from the moment, but fearful of it's arrival all the same. Any second now he would walk by, he would actually walk past her... the idea of their bodies being in such close proximity caused her head to swim and for a brief second she almost missed the fact that he had used his preciously gentle voice to speak to her
A true romantic gesture if there ever was one... or two, it would seem as he repeated so the words "Follow me.". How could she not? He was her saviour, who sang to her with squeaky boots, left her hidden treasures in bins and was now willingly using his natural breathing capabilities to form words for her, to invite her to be by him... To follow him through the school, through the world... through life itself... It was a commitment, she was not sure would ever be worthy of making... But the way he had commanded it, she could tell he was through playing games with their destiny.
Always... the thought drifted dreamily through her clouded mind, as she turned on the spot to follow after him... her saviour... her boyfriend...
...my Kenshin.

My mind is total decay,
I'm coming to take you away.

════════════════
♝ Rank 14,590 ♝

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
πŸ‘ΉπŸ’ͺTyler and MayπŸ’¨πŸ’« Augustine

User ImageUser Image

The Augustine siblings blinked as they listened to the announcement on the King's test starting.May smiled alittle as she heard James and nodded as she went after him and took his hand into her's a slight blush appearing on her face"Any where you want me to be if it helps with my training then I will be there." she said softly to him.While Tyler watched the two and sighed as he went after them eventually passing them as they were walking way tobslow for his liking.He made it to the arena abd grinned behind his scarf as he found himself a seat and sat there waiting for the test to start.A thought had come into May's head as she was swatting bugs way and looked at James with her ruby eyes"Why don't you try and become something higher than a pawn? "

Adorable Noob

9,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Adrian Strandford
The Silent Knight

A nervous frown crossed the Knight's face as the announcement rang out across the library, it was 3pm already? He gave a nod to Takashi, as he adjusted the blades that were secured around his waist.
Two hundred seems excessive... he signed, chuckling a little as he continued to fidget with his attire, "Maybe just one each?" he found his voice adding without his consent, causing the slight pink hue to raise in his cheeks. Once more eyes travelled to the floor before he meekly raised his hands and added.
I should go, before I'm late... See you there? with another awkward smile, he loitered on the spot, before turning away from the pretty eyed boy and heading off towards the arena.

...What?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces