User Image

Johnathan Smashem

Pawn
Rank 50,000/50,000

Give me a rock, and i'll Smashem
Give me a Stake, and i'll Smashem
give me a problem, and i'll Smashem

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Johnathan rolled his eyes at Misaka's words as he got into the car with her. He kept his cape from generating any fog while they were in that car so Misaka could see. " This 'fancy outfit' represents two years of hard work and constant training to refine my gifts, impractical though it still is. For your information, if it had been a real fight, you would not have been able to touch me with your attacks. My store of weapons and equipment includes items that can rebound, and even reflect back such attacks." Johnathan left it at that as they arrived at the party grounds. They walked together, completely passing Vethorn and Thorgrimr outside without even realizing it was them.

Once he entered the building, he took a look around the room to see if he could spot the two, he had passed outside. When he finally figured out that they were not indoors, he parked himself where he could watch the door for them as the mist began to generate again and roll over his features giving him an air of mystique.

sh3pzeraki

Fashionable Gekko

User Image
User Image

The Burning Knight

So far it's been so hard
to cover up these scars

Being taken a-back, if only for a millisecond, Tish blinked at the pawn as he called her outfit sexy. The girl gave a welcoming smile, and tilted her head softly to the side. "Thank you, Takashi." It was one thing to call an girl sexy, and have her react in a shy, or even embarrassed fashion; but Tish wasn't a normal girl, she was an underworlder, after all, so this reaction was a normal one for a compliment.

The wriggling of her tail came to a halt as Adrian grabbed the girl's hand, catching her off guard and causing her head to look at the king. The succubus smiled again, calming down slightly as she realized it was him helping her sign correctly. "Oh, so that's how it goes." Hey silky voiced mused, watching as the boy manipulated her fingers into the right position. Moving her ruby orbs to look up at Adrian, the succubus found herself captured by his eyes, not being able to take her gaze from his.

The jerk of his hands broke the trance she had succumbed to, causing a slight blush to form on her own face. Though it was nothing compared to the blushes of Takashi and Adrian. Tish looked away, just enough to where the king wasn't at the center of her gaze but also low enough to watch him sign, which she knew he would do. "You're fine, there's no need to apologize." The knight roughly signed the words thank you back to him, another smile on her face.

I see this falling apart
it's easy to just let it go

Fashionable Gekko

User Image
User Image

Taking in his costume, the water nymph's eyes sparkled a bit as she realized he was Goku from Dragon Ball Z. Marci caught herself thinking about how good Gabe looked as the saiyan, and blushed again before anything registered that he had said. "Th-thank you. That costume looks amazing on you..." Remembering she had knocked Gabe over, the pawn stood up quickly, dragging him up with her, and then looked in the direction the boy had looked.

Taking in the bike, Marci nodded at the rook and gave a smile. "I can hold on, no problem." She gave the boy a quick hug and then looked at her watch, taking in the time and pondering if people were at the school yet or not. "I think we could go to the school, if you want. Or maybe food would be good, since there will probably only be finger foods... Hmm.." The nymph began pondering what to do, completely forgetting that she hadn't released Gabe from the hug.

User Image

Fashionable Gekko

User Image
User Image

Rook of Shadows

My shadow's only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating

Looking down at the cigarette he watched it burn down to the filter and gave an internal sigh. Erik couldn't help but give a smirk, the action bringing back a few scenes from the past when Kira was on their team. She used to always do that, but on purpose, because he wouldn't care about smoking indoors or during sparing matches and such. "'Tis all good. I got more where that came from." Taking the filter from his mouth, the wraith opened a small shadow into the void and dropped it in before looking confused at her question.

Or somethin'? What's that suppose ta mean..? The rook gave a tilt of his head as he thought about it, remembering she had only a few memories from the school. "Oi, we're friends fer sure, Red. We's on the same team an' all, but nothin' like that." Erik pushed off the wall to stand up, sending a small tendril of shadows to retrieve drinks fort he two of them. If Desmond found out about this, he knew the king would certainly be mad about the girl thinking the wraith was her mate... Mate? Why'd i think a mate an' not boyfriend? Oh, right. He gave a roll of the eyes as he though about his sisters, the drinks finally floating into his hands and handing Kira one. "Quite the costume ye got there, Queeny." Small talk certainly wasn't his strong suit, and especially not with women, so he lit another cigarette and gave a puff.

Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
Till then I walk alone

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out