• Forum Dabbler 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Koneko Uzumaki
The Vessel

I just don't know where to begin,
Just look at the state that I'm in...

There it was, as expected, Kenshin had became a King... her king, as it should be. She remained seated as the crowds began to separate away, watching him intently as he crossed the arena nothing the ever so slight change in his stride... He had been injured. One of those competitors had dared to harm her precious Kenshin...
Revising the battle in her head, she came to a conclusion on who to blame and silently vowed to exact revenge. It would be her returning the favour to her saviour... Not that it even came close to what he had saved her from...

After a short while she loitered around the corner from the changing rooms, once again beginning to follow her boyfriend as he strode the corridors, heading towards the main hall. She was most definitely unworthy of walking by his side, even if she was his girlfriend... So for now Koneko followed from behind, drifting dreamily behind her love just happy to be walking the same path as him.

Upon their arrival at the main hall, she watched as his perfect form crossed to a seat while she chose to dwell next to the doorway and only made a move towards him when the headmaster dared to try and intervene with his state. Quickly Koneko moved across the room, to her love side. Her eyes flicked from the floor to quickly glance at his beautiful face; a sight which caused her cheeks, not to redden but, to become a little less pasty in appearance.
Too perfect...
She bit her lip a little, was she really going to do it? Actually dare to speak in his presence? Address him as a human being. Another quick glance to his features... there were a few flakes on skin in his hair... Oh, what she would give to be one... To be a part of him. Eyes back down on the floor, she opened her mouth, addressing him in hushed tones as she slowly extended her hands over his injured leg.
"May I?" she barely uttered the syllables as she requested to heal his injuries.

My mind is total decay,
I'm coming to take you away.

════════════════
Rank 14,590

((Apologies for the naffness I'm a little tired..))

Adorable Noob

9,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Aerya T'sanai
Professor of Biological Sciences

Please, say my name,
Remember who I am...

With the fight over, Aerya had left the arena hurrying back to her biology labs when she was suddenly brought to a stop...
Again...? she groaned internally as she overheard the beginnings of a storm brewing between the broody physics professor and the boisterous art teacher. Honestly, they were worse than some of the students; normally Davan was as serious and strict as they came, but for some reason whenever he crossed paths with Professor Lee John the two became worse than quarrelling children. If she was honest, though, Aerya had to admit there was something about the "art" teacher that grated on her too... and some of his "masterpieces" made her genuinely consider chopping his arms off to prevent him unleashing more upon the world. With a sigh she entered the area, as expected Davan was stood in all his masculine, scarred, glory while Lee spun pathetically in the air before him. A slight smile sneaked it's way onto her lips, and she unintentionally allowed a slight chuckle to pass her lips at the sight, before clearing her throat.
"Really, you two, again?" she asked, as she manipulated the water in Lee's body to prevent his spinning. "Have some shred of mercy, Davan, on the grounds of his foolishness, if nothing else..." she added, running a hand through her snow white hair.

You will find me in
the world of yesterday

((Edited))

Spirova5200's Princess

Friendly Regular

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
User Image
¤Rank: 46,500¤

"Ooph!" Zylus exhaled all the air in his lungs at that kick, a small bit of blood began to trickle out of his mouth.

Wow. Such power! Such speed! This was... exciting! Yes, this girl was indeed amazing in every sense of the word. She was strong, fast, and has absolutely soft tails. Zylus even heard the whoosh! He loved that sound!

"Haha! Wow! You're really strong and fast You even made the 'Whoooosh' noise! You also have reeeaaaallly soft tails! I wanna touch 'em again, though I don't think I could survive another kick like that. Hey hey, I heard mammals really like it when you pet them behind the ears! I've never done that before! Here here, I'mma pet you behind the ears!" Zylus laughed.

There was no time to react, Zylus had already brought his hand to her ear and began to pet. Hooray! Huzzah! It's soft around the ears too! How fascinating! Mammals sure are interesting creatures! Lizards could never achieve this level of softness! They were too scaly and rough. Mammals though.... exquisite softness! Now Zylus had also heard that mammals had sweet spots that they really enjoy being pet at. Maybe this girl's is... here?

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TAKASHI KITA
                                                  The Musician
                                                  RANK 49,001

"I wish You'd stop ignoring me
                    Because your sending me to despair
                                    Without a second yeah your calling me
                                                    And I don't think its very Fair..."

Takashi followed Adrian as he beckoned him to join him in the changing room, of all places. The suggestion had caught the nervous lad by surprise, so much so that he had nearly tripped over his own laces as he followed the Knight.

With the first sign that the Silent Knight was about to get undressed, the Musician turned nearly spilling the teas in his fluster. Oh come on. I can't take this, he gripped the paper containers that held the green teas that much that he nearly squashed them, sending hot beverage everywhere. Oh get a grip!, he told himself, as he went from staring at a random locker, to meeting the cold orbs of Kenshin, cringing slightly as he remembered why, despite the new King's beauty, Takashi never blushed in his presence. "Scary..." he mumbled pathetically, grinding his boot into the floor in a nervous manor as he finally heard the signs that Adrian was actually buttoning his shirt.

Okay. Now be smooth okay! For once in your entire life please just be cool, the Musician turned, determined, for once only a slight rose tint to his cheek as he passed over one of the cups to the Knight "I didn't know what you liked... so I hope this is okay" he matched Adrian's awkward grin with one of his own.

"...I BET you
                                                  LOOK good ON the DANCEFLOOR

Adorable Noob

9,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Adrian Strandford
The Silent Knight

Adrian gave a nod to Kenshin as the odd man strode past. The knight had to admit, there was something off-putting about the new King, though whatever it was, Adrian couldn't exactly pinpoint it. A little creepy or not, the man had been an interesting opponent on the field and had given the knight a few ideas on how to further work on his abilities in the future. Final button fastened Adrian turned to the slightly flustered Takashi, still blissfully unaware of the turmoil he had caused the poor boy. Reaching out, he carefully removed the hot cup from Takashi's hand and took a sip of the warm liquid. The awkward smile fell away finding itself replaced by a look of pure bliss.
"Green tea is my favourite..." he mumbled, eyes fixed upon the cup, unable to look at Takashi as he spoke for fear his voice would run away again, in this rare brief moment of speaking. "Thank you." he added, giving the tea the genuine smile, that was intended for the Musician. That was when the announcement had rang out over the speakers about the new students attending the main hall.
"Do you know where to go?" he directed the question to the cup, hoping the implied offer of showing the musical pawn the way, had made itself known. Though, the green tea refused to offer any indication that it had.

...Yes?

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100
KENSHIN RHODES
The Inhuman King

Welcome to the Family

Suppose it would be rude not to accept the Headmasters gift, he considered as he took the pain suppressor, nodding his fake thanks before closing his eyes once more. Introducing himself during this madness would be pointless, furthermore he was in no mood to deal with such loud people. Least not till the pain killers kicked in fully.

Kenshin only opened his eyes again when he felt someone coming to stand beside him, an avid energy following the individual that was familiar. Koneko's constant shuffling showed that she wished to speak to him, but dared not to. To be honest the King just wished she would speak. Which she did, thankfully. Now she finally had, she deserved a reward, plus he needed to show her that she could speak to him, whenever she wanted to. Again he forced back his natural icy behaviour and pulled out the fake persona he used when speaking to those he either respected or cared for. "I'm glad for any assistance you can offer me" he smiled softly, his expression one of appreciation.

♚ RanK 57 ♚

User Image

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

Johnathan Smashem

Pawn
Rank 50,000/50,000

Give me a rock, and i'll Smashem
Give me a Stake, and i'll Smashem
give me a problem, and i'll Smashem

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Johnathan put the mic back where he got it before he joined the others and he spied something that looked really fun. A guy was trying to find the sweet spots on the fox girl that challenged John earlier. " you two mind if i join in on this?" While he phrased it like a question he did not wait for a reply as he went right for her tails. While he seemed to be wrapped up in his introduction, John had payed attention to what had transpired when Zylus had petted her tails before.

John was on guard for some sort of backlash for his actions as he took the petting of her tails nice and slow. A large grin showed up on his face as he came up with the perfect joke. " hey, do you know what you get when you cross a fox and a Luffa?" John gave them a few seconds to muddlethe question over or even give there own answer before he smiled bigger. " A Fuffa Lox"

Sh3pzeraki
Applefingers

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

User Image

---Argent---
"welcome to argent academy"

Kairi heared the boy she kicked then it happened,his hand touched her ears (NO. NOT THE EARS) she thought as she started purring,the fox girls head unwillingly pressing against his hand (damn human making me do this,,,,who does he think he is,,,,though it does feel really nice,,,wait what's?) her tails were now assaulted too (oh crap baskets) the feeling was too much as her legs wobbled and she ended up falling down,she managed to squeeze out a few words in a strained pant of a voice "n,,,no,,,please,,,stop,,,purrrrrrr" her face was bright red with embarrassment.

James looked down at may as he walked towards her class his eyes meeting hers as he spoke "your not using a wheel chair,,,besides I don't have anything else to do so I'm helping you" and that was that,he then responded to her regarding living arrangements "as for the offer to move in to mine,,,,you can stay as long as you want,I have spare room that I don't need or use,,,,plus it'll be kind of nice having you around,,,,and it's got to be better than sleeping in the floor right?"

"where do you fit in?"

Ranks
Kira:17,081
Gabriel:45,001
James:30,687
Silver:17
Misaka:176
Jack:178
Black:29'041
White:29,042
Lucy:47,850

Adorable Noob

9,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Koneko Uzumaki
The Vessel

I just don't know where to begin,
Just look at the state that I'm in...

Sweet angelic voice...
If her complexion was the sort that would enable blushing to occur, that is most definitely what would have happened, as the Inhuman Bishop's perfect lips parted and he bestowed the blessing of his voice upon her.
"Thank you, my King..." came the quiet, rasped voice of genuine appreciation, as if he had given her a great gift in allowing her to assist him. Which, of course, he had, even if he didn't know it. Her heart began to slowly quicken in beats as she lowered herself down so she was kneeling at his feet. A slightly trembling, pale hand stretched forward slowly, as Koneko relished in the moment where their bodies would finally make contact. She stopped just as her fingers were ever so slightly brushing the wound; the feeling of his rough, scabbed skin upon hers was intoxicating. For the briefest of moments, the pale girls eyes darkened, more-so than their usual ashen shade, as she channelled her own life-force into his wound, healing it. Normally, she would syphon small amounts of life-force from others for the purpose of healing... But not today, not for her Kenshin... He would receive her own... She would ensure they were joined in some small way... Part of her residing within him, fixing him, keeping him alive and safe...
Finally done, she rose to her feet and dared to sit next to him, fidgeting once more with the hem of her black jumper and completely obvious to the world around her. As far at Koneko was concerned the only one in the room of any importance was the Inhuman Bishop.
"Thank you..." she mumbled once more, the faintest smiles appearing on her usually pouting lips, as she briefly made eye contact with those endless black orbs of his.

My mind is total decay,
I'm coming to take you away.

════════════════
Rank 14,590

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100
User Image
User Image

The Queen of Kings

Behold the King
The King QUEEN of Kings

"You cur, get out of my way before I punish you for you insolence" the Queen of Kings warned, as she looked down upon the mongrel, her eyes flashing in anger as the new student stuttered, frozen in fear as Clara stepped another inch further. "Do you not known who I am?" the question threatened to break the first year who quickly shook his head, instantly regretting as the King's brow twitched.Every year I am forced to deal with these dogs, she thought, grabbing the young man by his collar and throwing him out of the way. She would not deal with such people, not until they realised who's presence they were in and showed her the proper respect.

"Pathetic" she added, as she strode away, the clicking of her heels echoing across the corridor as she made her way to the cafeteria. Maybe a fillet of venison with a wild mushroom sauce would put her back in high spirits. Even if it didn't she was sure that a decent meal would stop her from falling asleep in her next class.

On your knees dog
All hail

User Image

Spirova5200's Princess

Friendly Regular

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
User Image
¤Rank: 46,500¤

Zylus did not stop when she asked the duo to do so. He did not believe she wanted them to stop. In fact, he thinks she wants them to pet her. So he kept petting around for her sweet spot. Is it here? No... here? Then Zylus realized he had not introduced himself.

"Aha, I'm Zylus Soulspark by the way. Oh oh, do you fellows have a team yet? I don't have one yet. Oh oh, challenge! Can you guess what class I am?" Zylus smiled, still petting the girl's ear.

Zylus was beginning to wonder what kind of mammal this girl was. He doesn't recall there being an animal with 7... fluffy... soft.... tails. Zylus looked at Johnny. He didn't get the joke.

"Haha, so Johnny, aren't the tails absolutely soft?"

Recallshifter

Sh3pzeraki

Timely Traveler

15,750 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

Lee John Dickson

"Cause I was a low life, and I loved it"

LeGioN Lee John could not help but feeling a bit of Deja-vu as Davan started spinning him around. For every spin he took a new verbal assault left his mouth and thrown into the general direction of were Davan was stood.

Then all of a sudden he stopped spinning as the delicate little of flower named Aerya approached them. Now that was a professor he would like to revise timetables with. "Aerya, my little patagonia flower. The icing on my cake and the bread made of flour. How is my Coelacanth today?" he asked with a sleek grin, he had heard someone use the word earlier, and thought it sounded so big and impressive that he had to use it. And now was the time.

"I had the whole damn world in the palm of my hand"

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100
KENSHIN RHODES
The Inhuman King

Welcome to the Family

"No thank you" that was one wound down, just a few others, the arm being the worse, but nothing that was as irritating as the burnt flesh that had encased his leg. Having a true healer in his family would be of great help. He would have to make sure to keep this one close.

"I had expected more from the devil clan" Kenshin commented as the kitsune woman fell to floor, purring loudly at the two boys that seemingly didn't understand the concept of personal space. When the newly crowned King had entered the room he had found Kairi interesting, but that fascination was dissipating quickly. Least they were starting to introduce themselves though, which at least meant that this little meeting was moving forward "I am Kenshin Rhodes, The Inhuman King and no I have no team as of yet as I only gained the title of King a few minutes ago" he offered in his rough tone.

♚ RanK 57 ♚

User Image

Timely Traveler

15,750 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

Leon Wright

~The flintlock knight~

I got my gun at the ready gonna fire at will!

Leon had been sitting in the arena for a while now, the test was done and everyone had gone. He franticly wrote down in his book all the stats from Kenshin's test. he had managed to become a king, but that did not mean that Kenshin could rest. So Leon had to continue to help Big Brother. He shut his little black notebook and stood up.

"The damage taken to the leg will drop his moveability and agility by 17% so he will need to have it looked at. I better go make sure that Big Borther actually tries to heal up. Knowing him he'll probably try to walk it off or something stupid like that.." he muttered to himself as he made his way through one of the many corridors of the academy.

Cause I shoot to thrill and I'm ready to kill!

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

༇ǨǠǐɌȊǡƞȳǡȚȀǵȁȒȁȚȘȖ༈༻

User Image

༊ҜǟȋƦȊ༻
"Human nature is cruel,people do terrible things,,,,,"

Kairi was feeling weak (DAMN IT I AM NOT A ******** HOUSE PET!!!) she screamed internally as Zulus spoke,her body let off a deep purple aura as a feral growl left her lips,suddenly she stood releasing a wave of pure black energy sending the two boys flying and filling the room with a sense of fear,any one unlucky enough to be in it's range would start shaking and sweating out of the sheer sensation of fear,the ground around her rippled and cracked under the dark pressure "IM NOT HERE TO BE ******** STROKED!!!".

"But i promise you,mess with the people i have come to call friends"
"And no one will stop this fox catching her prey"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas