Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Senshi

10,125 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Ana had marveled at her nails. Honestly, she had never felt so beautiful before, and that was just how she felt with her nails painted. She could only imagine how she would look with makeup on. Lost in thought she became as she imagined herself all dolled-up and with new clothes; until gym class was announced in only a few minute's time. She held her hands up and bent her fingers in, frowning at her gorgeous nails. Of course gym would be thirty minutes after her nails were freshly painted. She exhaled, blowing her bangs in annoyance.

Petra had left and so did Bianca, but Ana was right behind.
"Oh, crap! I'm going to be late!"
She ran to her and Petra's dorm and grabbed her tennis shoes and ran into the gym's locker room. A white shirt and black shorts were in her assigned locker, which she grabbed and put on hurriedly. She looked into the mirror before she entered the gymnasium and fixed her hair, admiring her nails once more. They really did fit her; quite perfectly.

She ran out and saw Petra, Bianca, and three other people; one male, a teal-haired girl, and a little girl. Surely that wasn't the male's little girl? Either way, she sure was adorable. Anathema called out to the group, cupping her left hand around her mouth to carry her voice farther.

((Good afternoon, fellow RPers! :> I'm sorry, I totally passed out last night...))

Hilarious Member

Fredrik had slowly backed away from the group when it became obvious they had no real care that he was there. Shaking his head, he had already been halfway to the gym thinking that he would get a little jog in before class really got started. By the time most people would get there, he would already have changed for the course.

Beloved Senshi

10,125 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

She was about to join her friends from earlier until she noticed Fredrik. He seemed okay, but even Ana didn't like to be by herself. After waving to him, she ran over to him and smiled.

"Hey, it's you again. I'm not sure if I told you my name," she admitted and blushed. She could be very forgetful sometimes. She placed a finger on her lip in thought, remembering she had told him when they were all in the hallway.

"Do you like gym?"

Hilarious Member

"Your name is Anathema, you are a black Mage who has been bounced between foster families and schools, and yes, I enjoy everything about gym, except..." With a bit if a growl, he moved his shoulder, and the too-small shirt gave a little tearing sound as the shoulder ripped open. "These damn shirts are too small." He smiled quietly, though he glared at his shirt irritably. "Should just go shirtless..."

Beloved Senshi

10,125 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Ana clasped her hands together.
"Wow! That was awesome. How did you know all of that?" She asked as she watched him move his shoulder.
"Oh, I know..,you're fantastical, just like everyone else here..."

She frowned, feeling nothing special about herself other than her use of magic. If one were to look at her, they'd think she was just that...a human. She sighed but quickly smiled when he did, blushing when he mentioned going shirtless.

"Oh...uhm...yeah, that'd probably be easier for you." She laughed.

Magical Shapeshifter

8,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
•·.·´¯`·.·• ρєтяα sтαяк •·.·´¯`·.·•
User Image

Petra nearly breathed a sigh of relief when Ana finally joined the group. She couldn't explain it, but the girl was definitely a welcome sight and calmed her down greatly. Maybe it was just the fact that Petra was incredibly comfortable around her. Either way, she felt better and less tense and anxious.

Petra watch Ana talking to Fredrik with a sly smile on her face, happy to see her socializing more. She had to admit, getting paired up with Ana looked like a pretty good idea considering how much they had in common.

After a few minutes of listening to her group talking, Petra saw Jukka emerge from the locker room and decided to actually talk to him instead of briefly introducing herself like earlier. "You know, Jukka, if you hadn't warned us of when class started, we probably would have been late. So thank you. Your efforts are most definitely appreciated. Did you knock on everyone's doors because you know a lot of people here or were you just letting everybody know of class starting because you're a nice person?"

Wishful Starlight

Koda-Keet

Hilarious Member

Fredrik nodded absentmindedly, still grumbling about his shirt, though these words were in a language that most did not speak today. "Do know when the instructor will get here? I would like to get this started...unless you know where the storage closet might be, then we can get it open ourselves, ya?"

btrizssam's Senpai

Shapeshifter

______________________________________________________Lucien von Grey_
_______________________________________________________________________"I am a man of a few words and I want it to stay that way."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucien tried to keep up Jukka as his roommate went over to one of the girls' room only to knock on it and receive no response. Once he had caught up with him, the Neko had turned around to yell out to the whole hallway that gym class was about to start soon.

"Let's go, Lucien!" Jukka encouraged and without a second glance, he dashed down the hallway. Lucien groaned; he had to chase him down again and personally, running wasn't his sport. Heck, sports and Lucien never went together in a sentence.

"For the love of God." He muttered under his breath before running after Jukka.

His roommate had the mouth of a motor. Lucien was surprised that he himself was actually able not only to keep up with the cat boy, but understand the 100 mile per hour words coming out of his mouth. Jukka went on and on, telling Lucien about his adventures in the sea.

Foreign girls, huh? He thought with wonder. Honestly, Lucien wasn't attracted to the opposite gender, but he didn't mention anything to Jukka about his sexuality. To be more quite honest, he couldn't because Jukka was already on his next story.

By the time they reached the gymnasium, Lucien sighed in relief, panting. It had felt like eternity, running all the way down here from the dormitories. He should work out more. Anyway, the gym was very broad and grand and it didn't even look like one at first glance. More like a ballroom, perhaps.

Lucien's eyes then traced to the folded uniforms on the table. He blinked. "It seems so..." He replied, referring to Jukka's comment about them, but there was no complaining coming from Lucien's mouth. His mother told him to never complain about anything.

Choosing the correct size of shirt and shorts, Lucien made his way to the boys' locker room.

OCC 」: It's totally fine! ^^

Koda-Keet

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
Bianca Hart

User Image
Nanami.... Her mouth was like the energizer bunny! She kept going and going and going! Bianca never met someone who has so much energy as this teal haired girl did. That however, didn't scare Bianca one bit, besides it wasn't something to be afraid of in the first place. That one guy and Petra were kind of silent after the girl kept talking. Didn't they know the trick was to not only to keep up but just answer her questions one at a time.? Bianca took a deep breath and started answering the girl's questions. "My favorite food is shrimp linguine I like rock music, jazz, and pretty much anything that sounds good to me. I wield fire and teleport but our opposites shouldn't get in the way now should it? I am just a normal demon.", she smiled friendly. Now that wasn't so bad! She also did not mind them all being friends, since the teal hair girl declared it without much room for an objection. As long as there wasn't another bombardment of questions, Bianca would be fine. This girl wasn't so bad.. Not bad at all!

Now that Ana was here, it was a real joy! At least there were two people here she was familiar with, seeing as they just had some what of a girl's moment in her dorm not too long ago. Perhaps she could invite the teal hair girl too. Bianca waved to Ana and smiled. "Even in gym clothes that polish looks good on you!", Bianca exclaimed causing her nails to turn a shade of yellow. "Ah, I forgot about the excited color!", she giggled.

MistressGirCrazed

lyydiamartin

Koda-Keet

Wishful Starlight

Beloved Senshi

10,125 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Anathema listened to Fredrik growl from frustration. He was really having a hard time with his shirt.
"Did they not have any uniforms already laid out for you in the boy's locker room? Mine was in my assigned locker. It is a little...small..." She said in agreement as she looked down. Her features showed well in them, which made her blush a little and pull her shirt away from her body in an attempt to stretch it out.

Just as she did so, she saw that Petra had been smiling at her, to which she tilted her head and returned the smile; followed by Bianca calling out to her and saying her nail Polish looked good even in gym clothing. Ana chuckled and waved to both of the girls.
"Thank you, guys!"

She then focused back to Fredrik.
"Let's go see if we can find you a different shirt, if you still want to, okay?"

Hilarious Member

Fredrick shrugged as he gave up on the idea. "Eh. More effort than it's worth. " He said. He did not feel like explaining the silver weave inlaid in the seams that kept his strength in check. Barely.

Beloved Senshi

10,125 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Ana exhaled slowly and frowned. She got the feeling he didn't like her that much.
"Oh, okay. Well, I'll be on the bleachers until class starts. If you need me or anything don't hesitate, okay?"

She turned and walked away from him, letting him do whatever he wanted to do about his shirt issue. She put her feet on the bleacher seat below her and rested her elbows on her thighs, and her chin in her hands. She hummed a tune from childhood to herself, waiting until class began.

Wealthy Fatcat

~Jukka Holkeri~
Exaggerated tough guy
Accompanied by: Many people
Ooc: Jukka is so weird, lol

User Image

Jukka stripped down to his boxers and pulled on the gym uniform before turning on his heels and walking out of the locker room. "Well, I think it fits nicely enough," he told Lucien as he exited. Jukka grinned when he saw the group of girls and made his way over to them, sneaking up from behind. He reached his hands in between them and gave them a loud clap before popping his head out from behind Petra and yelling, "A dollah makes me hollah! Woot woot!"

He hadn't noticed Petra's tail before and smiled brightly when he saw it. "Aw, what a cute tail you have there! I wish I had a tail too!" He then gently tugged on her fuzzy ears from behind. "Heee~"

Wealthy Fatcat

Reginald Thorton
Sadistic gym teacher

User Image

Mr. Thorton studied the group of students through his office window, watching them all interact closely. "Looks like another pathetic lot this year!" he commented to himself as he sprayed far too much calone onto his bare and oily muscles. He then picked up his clipboard and pencil and headed out into the gym.

Upon reaching the group he stood there with his hands on his hips and waited for them to settle down, but they must not have paid much attention to him, considering they were all still chatting away. Mr. Thorton picked up his whistle that hung around his neck and placed it to his lips, then blew on it hard. The shrill sound of the whistle echoed through-ought the large gym and he stood there, waiting.

Beloved Senshi

10,125 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Ana saw the over-achieving gym teacher walk into the gym and she stood to her feet and began jogging down the bleachers. She kept watching him through her bangs as she kept going down. He didn't seem too friendly, that was for sure. She watched him place the whistle in his mouth and she quickly covered her ears and stood at the bottom of the bleachers until he was through. When he finished with the whistle, she ran over to him and stood there, waiting on everyone else.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff