Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Shapeshifter

8,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
•·.·´¯`·.·• ρєтяα sтαяк •·.·´¯`·.·•
User Image

Petra nodded enthusiastically as she pressed little stripes over Ana's nails in crisscrossing stripes. She marveled at her good work for a moment and let her legs drop from the chair as she pulled a hair tie off her wrist and pulled her hair back into a messy bun. "I'd love that, Bianca. Just let me finish up with Ana's nails first. Shouldn't be too much longer."

She took the other color and started painting a generous amount over the tape and polish, enough so that there wasn't any chance of the original color peeking through the top layer. When she finally finished painting and determined the nails were dry enough, She slowly peeled off the tape and squealed happily. "Ahh they look so much better than I thought. The colors go together so well it's scary!"

Admiring Ana's nails, Petra pulled out her phone and snapped a quick picture of her hands, then put the phone back in her pocket. "That is definitely going on my blog. Your nails look so amazing, now. Perfect for you." She was so glad she had new friends to gush over things with. Normally she didn't worry about makeup or her nails but now she had someone that would help if she needed it and that made her feel way better about coming to this school.

Lady Cuddles

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
Bianca Hart

User Image
When Petra had added the finishing touches to Ana's nails, Bianca gasped in delight. "That is really awesome on you Ana! Petra you really have a knack for this. Keep this up we will end up running a nail salon in my dorm!", Bianca leaned back and laughed. She was being honest in her comment. Petra seemed like a natural at it, like a tattoo artist or a cake designer. There was a strong sense of creativity with in Petra and it was showing. Bianca took out her make up remover and wiped the make up off of her face and threw the wipe in the trash can near her. Even without make up, Bianca was still good looking. Sometimes the natural look was best. Besides, if she had gym class, it wouldn't look good coming out of that class with sweaty running make up all over her face. Gross! This was so much fun and Bianca couldn't wait to see what color or colors and designs Petra was going to pick for her nails.

Wishful Starlight

lyydiamartin

Magical Shapeshifter

8,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Petra grinned proudly and blushed, looking down at her lap and shrugging nonchalantly, "Oh, it's nothing, really. Just something I liked doing as a kid, that's all." By the time Petra had finished Ana's nails, Jukka could be heard going down the halls yelling about gym class in thirty minutes.

Groaning, Petra stood up and smiled, then looked down at her outfit and grimaced, "Yeah, this is definitely something appropriate for gym. I don't even think I brought any gym clothes other than sneakers. Oh well, I hope they give us uniforms. But thank you for this, Bianca. This is the most normal I've felt in quite a while." She moved toward the door and threw a grin over her shoulder, "I'll see you both in a few minutes, yeah? I'm going to put on my shoes and fix a bottle of water before I go."

After bidding them both goodbye, Petra went back to her dorm and rooted through her suitcases until she found her black and white sneakers. She pulled them on and filled her bottle with water from the sink, then headed downstairs and to the gym. She didn't see anyone she recognized waiting around so she went straight to the girls' locker room and sighed with relief when she found the uniforms on the table.

"These are a little too short for my taste but okay," Petra muttered to herself and pulled on the uniform, still adjusting the shorts even as she went back out into the gym to wait by herself with her tail tucked between her legs.

Lady Cuddles

Magical Shapeshifter

8,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Petra had been standing alone on the gym floor, just waiting for at least one person to come out. What she hadn't been expecting was an eagle to actually fly in and transform into a boy not too far away. She jumped slightly when he swooped in and landed, her eyes wide as she had never seen anyone like that. But she wasn't too surprised considering the people she had already met.

"Whoa! That was totally awesome! I mean, I've seen people transform from animals before but never an eagle. That was just really cool." Petra exclaimed as she stepped toward him, her ears perked up curiously.

"What's your name? I don't think we've met yet. I'm Petra Stark." She shuffled her feet and clasped her hands in front of her, slightly nervous about making a good impression on everyone she met. "I think everyone else is in the locker rooms changing right now. They gave us uniforms to wear."

Koda-Keet

Wealthy Fatcat

~Isamu Korino and Viira~
A ticking time bomb
Accompanied by: Petra
Ooc:

User Image

"Well im not going to be wearing any uniform," he replied quietly with a tone of annoyance molded in. He didn't need anyone staring at his frail figure, it was hard enough wearing over-sized clothes to hide just how twig-like he was. He was not about to become the new laughing stock or gossip victim in the school. After a moment he realized that his tone had been a little rude. "My apologies, for the harsh tone," he told Petra as he held out his hand for a shake.

"Im Isamu Korino... it is a pleasure to meet you Petra." During the entire time that he was talking to her he did not look up at her. He sort stared off into space at the floor, obviously nervous about revealing too much about his horrid eyesight.

lyydiamartin
User Image

User Image
The teal haired beauty sighed with a pout as she looked around to all of the incredibly normal people around her. This wasn't what she wanted at all. No, what she wanted was to attract people she didn't already know that were actually interesting. Being stuck in school was so boring at times. Much different than her usual life of touring and screaming fans, though the screaming part was always the same. "Sorry everyone, I didn't realize what time it was! I have to get to class soon! Bye!!" she shouted in a cheery and air-headed tone, her thoughts much different than the words she spoke aloud.

'Christ! What a bunch of idiot zombies! I want people to listen to my lyrics and my songs as a whole! Not this "oh we long that one flute part so much!" and "wow, your voice is so good!" I mean, I don't spend hours and days writing so my songs can be demeaned like that! Ugggh, I hope gym is better.' Nanami ranted to herself as she made her way to the girl's locker room. The uniforms weren't a surprise at all by now, neither was the way she treated the uniform. The young Siren was used to swimming freely in the ocean's waters and roaming around on her island's sandy beaches. This created a small problem with the school at first but, like most things involving the pop idol, it eventually blew over.

Teal hair trailed behind as Nanami bounced her way into the gym and waited for class to start, her face lighting up when she noticed other people. The seemingly air-headed Siren ran up to the duo with an excited wave, her beyond long ponytails floating in the air for a moment when she fell. A loud thump filled the gym as the Siren's slender body lay flat on the floor. "Ouchies. . . . . .what a great first impression. Maybe I should wear my uniform right. . . .nah." She commented to herself when referring to the way she wore her uniform. The shirt ended before it reached her navel and the shorts fit tightly around her slender frame. Nanami moved so she was sitting on her butt as she waved to a boy with orange hair and a girl with ears. "Hiii! Hellooo! I'm sorry for interrupting but I'm Nanami!! Nanami Yu. . . . .ki. . . . .oops" Her last name stretched on longer than it should when she realized she was saying it. Sure, she was a popular singer but not everyone had heard of her. She was cold and calculating but surrounding herself by people who didn't know her background was nice from time to time. 'Hmmm, maybe they won't know me? I wonder.'

Talking To: Isamu and Petra
    Thinking: That fall kind of hurt!

Koda-Keet

lyydiamartin

Magical Shapeshifter

8,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

"Nice to meet you too, Isamu," Petra said with a warm smile as she shook his offered hand. She then started playing with the end of her tail, something she always seemed to do when she didn't know what to say.

"So...where are you from, Isamu? If you don't mind me asking. I just kind of like asking questions, if that wasn't already obvious from how much I talk." Petra chuckled softly and looked up at Isamu, noticing that he never seemed to look at her when he talked. She had friends that had problems with talking to people so she never mentioned it to him. It was best to just let him do what made him most comfortable. "Do you have any family or anything?" Petra really hoped she wasn't actually making him uncomfortable with her probing questions. She tended to do that to people sometimes.

Petra nearly jumped when a new girl ran into her. She looked down at her with wide eyes, not failing to notice how beautiful she was and how gorgeous her hair was. "Oh my gosh are you okay? You seem to be about as clumsy as I am," she said with a laugh and offered a hand to help her up. "I'm Petra and this is Isamu. It's nice to meet you Nanami."

Koda-Keet

Wealthy Fatcat

~Isamu Korino and Viira~
A ticking time bomb
Accompanied by: Petra and Nanami
Ooc:

User Image

Isamu was about to answer Petra's question when the other girl came over and fell to the floor. Isamu didn't notice her at first and so, it took him by surprise. He jumped to the side and whirled around to face her, a slight look of horror playing across his face. She had startled him. But once he realized that she was just another student he let out a heavy sigh of relief and walked back over to where he had been standing. He wanted to offer his hand to her, but hesitated and simply shoved both of his hands into his pockets.

"Are you alright?" He asked Nanami. As he did, he pulled out a photo from his pocket and held it out for Petra to see. In the photo was a tiny toddler with orange hair and big blue eyes, "This is my daughter, Sage. She is the only blood family that I have... that I know of anyway. I live with a foster family."

lyydiamartin

MistressGirCrazed

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
Bianca Hart

User Image
Bianca smiled at Petra's blushing, she quite the modest gal which Bianca liked very much. Just like herself, Petra didn't like to brag about things but happily took compliments. When Bianca looked at her clothes, she noticed that she wasn't ready for gym either and class was in thirty minutes? They needed to put the pedal to the medal if that was the case. "I had a wonderful time with you both! Maybe after school I can paint your nails. See you soon!", Bianca called out as Petra left. Grabbing her gym clothes, she went into the bathroom and changed clothes. The shorts were alright and they weren't too short for her and the gym shoes fit just right. Taking a hair tie, she put her hair in a ponytail and took a few coins to get a water from the vending machine. She looked at her dorm had knew she would have to clean up once she got back.

Now leaving her room, she walked down the hall and found a vending machine that had water in it. She put the right amount of coins in and made her choice. The machine ended up dispensing two waters. Well that was odd. Maybe someone had coins in there from before and left. She ran to the gym holding two waters in her hand. Once she got to the gym, Petra had met even more people, she was definitely a social butterfly, Bianca had wished she could make friends as quickly as she did. Not wanting to pester Petra and her new company, she leaned against the wall as she watched other students staggering in.

OOC: Morning everyone C:

Magical Shapeshifter

8,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

"Aww, Isamu, she's adorable," Petra said with a grin as she looked at the picture he showed her. "And she looks just like you." She handed the picture back to him with a grin and wiggled her ears. She always loved hearing people talk about something that just made them visibly happier. "I've never really met anyone my age with children so this is definitely new."

As the gym slowly started to fill with people, Petra tucked her tail in close and scanned the crowd for anyone she knew. She spotted Bianca over by the wall and waved excitedly, not wanting her to stand over by herself.

The more people that came in, the more nervous Petra got about what they were going to do in class. She could handle any other class easily, she had always been a smart girl. But gym class was one of her least favorite things because she was a bit clumsy and not very fit and just an all around bad choice for any kind of sports. "I hope we don't have to do anything to major," she muttered worriedly to herself and chewed her bottom lip.

Koda-Keet

Lady Cuddles

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
Bianca Hart

User Image
When Petra spotted her and waved, Bianca waved back smiling sweetly. She was tempted to teleport to Petra's small group, but this was gym after all, so there was no room for being lazy. Walking over with a spring in her step, she stopped next to Petra who seemed rather nervous about the activities they were going to do here today. Bianca smiled and patted the girl's back gently. "Don't worry Petra, if it gets too intense I will do double the work and carry you around!", she laughed. "I'm only kidding, I know you are able to do whatever the teacher throws at us. Gotta believe in yourself girl!", she giggled. Looking over to the other two people that were with Petra, she smiled friendly and waved at them. "Ah how rude of me, my name is Bianca Hart.",

Looking at the two water bottles in her hand, Bianca chuckled nervously. "Anyone want to take this extra water off my hands? The vending machine was a bit generous today for some reason.", Bianca's usual shade of red was now a bit pink meaning that she was blushing.

lyydiamartin

Koda-Keet
User Image

User Image
"Oh my gosh are you ikay? You seem to be about as clumsy as I am, I'm Pretra and this is Isamu. It's nice to meet you Nanami." The Siren looked up at the girl with the cute ears, lightly grabbing her extended hand and standing up. Nanami gave a wide smile as she spoke with excitement. "It's nice to meet you too, you two! hehe Petra and Isamu that is! Such cute ears!! EEp! I want ears like this!" The teal haired beauty couldn't help but reach out and lightly pinch both of Petra's ears. "So soft! Man, I wish I was something more exciting. I'm just a water demon!"

Nanami watched as the orange haired male flinched to offer his own hand but backed out. He was clearly shy and had issues with speaking up but the Siren would soon change all of that. She had a way of bringing those types of things out of people and beating them down with her air-head act. "A daughter!? Wow, you're so young to have a child but. . . . .but she's so cute! I can't wait until I'm older and my career has slowed do-" Nanami stopped dead in the middle of her last word as she realized she had done it yet again. She shook the mistake from her mind and decided the group didn't know about her yet. She was fine with this. It would give Nanami a chance to surround herself with people who weren't hungry for money and the benefits of having a famous friend.

"Anyway!! Heey! You! You're a friend of Petra's, right?! Come overrr!" Nanami called out to girl standing by herself against a wall. The Siren let her teal hair gather in a small pool on the floor as she raised her arms above her head and bent backwards until they touched the ground, pivoting her body until she was walking on her hands. "Gym isn't so bad. You just can't think about being clumsy and if you do fall down, the boys will think it's cute. hehe. But really, it'll be okay! Heeey! I have an idea! Let's be friends, okay?! What kind of music do you like to listen to? What's your favorite food? Do you have any special powers? What race are you, exactly??" She bombarded the trio with her usual round of questions before pushing off and flinging herself into the air, landing surprisingly gracefully back on her feet. "All of you will be my new friends! hehe I'll take the water, thank youuu!" Nanami said cheerfully and she grabbed the bottle and removed the cap, using her water manipulation to drink the liquid without ever having to put the bottle near her mouth.

Talking To: Petra, Isamu and Bianca
    Thinking: Why do I have to tell everyone I'm a water demon??

Koda-Keet

lyydiamartin

Lady Cuddles

Magical Shapeshifter

8,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Petra had never met anyone as...wild as Nanami. The girl was all over the place and asking so many questions that she could barely keep up. To be quite honest, she kind of scared her. Licking her lips and taking a slow drink of her water, Petra brushed a strand of hair behind her ear and put on a friendly smile.

"I...I'm a werecat," Petra murmured nervously and hoped it didn't look weird that she was suddenly acting strange. "I haven't really learned to control myself yet so I don't really know if I have any powers besides transformation." She honestly didn't mean to look so shy all of a sudden, but her mother always told her to trust her instincts and her instincts were telling her something felt...off. No necessarily wrong, just weird.

"So, you're a water demon? I've never heard of that before," Petra started, making conversation to take any and all attention away from her. She could at least be polite until she sorted out what her instincts were telling her.

MistressGirCrazed

Wealthy Fatcat

~Isamu Korino and Viira~
The snow is my best friend...
Accompanied by: A swarm of girls
Ooc:

User Image

Isamu looked at Petra and thanked her for her comment and then thanked Nanami as well. "She is two years old. I was sixteen when she came into the world," he told them in a soft voice. A small smile came to his face as he looked at the picture, then placed it back into his pocket.

He then fell silent as Nanami bombarded the three of them with countless questions, he hadn't even had the chance to say hello to Bianca. Isamu was a little tense, but he was enjoying himself, even if some of the girls were jabber jaws. He watched as Bianca used her powers to drink from her water bottle. When she told them all that she was a water demon he cringed and back away a few steps. He didn't mean to offend her, and hoped that he hadn't, but it was a reaction that he couldn't help.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff