Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
ℰlsa Ðiamond

User Image
As each student walked inside, she smiled friendly to them. What an array of students she had this year. A cat girl, a devil, a werewolf is she was correct and a seemingly normal girl but she knew that there was more to that girl than just her normal appearance alone. Either way it did not matter what they were as long as they were here to learn and have a good year with her. Clearing her throat she took her laser pointer and directed the beam to the word on the board. "If you could settle down for me please. This word up here I would like you to write down. Every day you will get a new word and you need to memorize it. On Friday you won't get a new word because I will be quizzing you about the other four words. The quiz is pretty simple I want you to tell me what each word means and then use it properly in a sentence..". Her voice was soft and gentle yet still loud enough to where she can be heard. Elsa scanned the class and saw that one of her students were a bit uneasy.

Putting a hand on her forehead, she laughed while shaking her head. "How foolish of me, I should have said my name first, what kind of teacher am I? I am Miss Diamond.". She walked over to her desk and grabbed the projector remote for her presentation. Pointing towards the projector, she pressed the power button and it turned on without a problem. The first slide was now being displayed on the screen and she shut off the lights to make sure the students could see it properly. "For the next two weeks we will be working on poetry. Today I will be going over the fundamentals of poetry and what makes a good solid one." She waited for the students to get pen and paper ready for note taking before she started her presentation.

lyydiamartin

Nate Blackmist

Wishful Starlight

Hilarious Member

Fredrik produced a pen from the inside of his bag and a small notebook from his pocket. When his stomach gurgled, he thrust his hand back in and pulled out a small plastic pouch of beef jerky and shoved a few pieces into his mouth, chewing hungrily.

((Speaking of food...*Noms pizza*))

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
ℰlsa Ðiamond

User Image
Elsa watched as one of her students pulled out some food and started eating. She didn't mind if her students ate as long as they did not make a mess and threw their trash away right after or kept it in their backpacks until the end of class. A slight chuckle escaped her lips as she thought of a way to mess with the guy for a moment. Miss Diamond liked treating her students as if they were adults although some one them had acted immature in the past. With this year's class she felt that she could treat them like adults without regretting it. "I hope you have enough to share with all of us mister" She laughed a little before sitting on top of her desk and crossing her legs. "I'm only teasing but I do ask that you try not to make a big mess and discard any trash in the trash can. It's all I ask and I hope you will comply."

Nate Blackmist

Hilarious Member

Fredrik glanced up briefly as she shoved his food into his bag once more, then stared into Diamond's eyes as if she were bothering him. He didn't mean to stare like this, but he supposed it was just something he did naturally, without meaning to. The rage bubbling behind them, still fresh from last class and the old man, simmered for just long enough for the werewolf to give her an honest smile and mutter something that sounded akin to "Yes Ma'am" before he was forced to avert his eyes. The wolf was still hungry, and a few bags of jerky were not going to sate the ravenous beast...he needed to hunt, and Fredrik couldn't help but agree with it.

((You know the thread is slow when were commenting on someone eating beef jerky.))

Wealthy Fatcat

~Jukka Holkeri~
Exaggerated tough guy
Accompanied by: Bianca and Risa
Ooc:

User Image

Jukka made his way to English and grumbled as he hefted his books in his hands. He wasn't that great with writing or reading, so he wasn't really looking forward to it. Well, maybe he would be able to sit next to one of his friends and get help from them if he needed it. Jukka mostly just hoped that he wouldn't have to read anything out loud, especially anything that he had written.

Upon reaching the classroom a bit late, he gazed around for a place to sit and grinned when saw that there was an empty seat next to Petra. The neko walked over and slumped into the chair, scratching at his eye patch before opening his notebook. "Sorry im late," he appologized to Miss Diamond.

Magical Shapeshifter

8,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

PETRA STARK

CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving
CURRENTLY WITH // Many people
CURRENTLY FEELING // content
CURRENTLY THINKING // I think I'm going to like it here.

═════════════════════════════════

Petra raised an eyebrow as she watched Miss Diamond talk. The woman was the complete opposite of Coach Thorton. She was pretty, kind, and she seemed to actually care about what she was teaching. Plus, the fact that she was going to teach them poetry first made Petra enormously happy.

Petra tried to hide the little bubble of happiness when Jukka sat next to her, and mostly managed to keep it at bay. Leaning over, she whispered, "You haven't missed anything." She looked down at her paper and wrote down the word on the board, plus the definition, and turned her attention back to her teacher. Out of curiosity, Petra raised her hand and asked, "Miss Diamond, if you don't mind me asking, what race are you?" She blushed lightly as her ears flattened against her head. She hoped she didn't offend the teacher on their first day.

(( OOC: ))

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
ℰlsa Ðiamond

User Image
When Fredrick glared at her in a mean looking way, she put a hand to her chest, shocked that her simple request had perturbed him. Well when one was hungry, grumpiness was included in the package. Elsa was not one to go around throwing her authority around when her students defied her or displayed some kind of discontent. Instead she tried to understand them and still show respect because deep down inside, everyone just wanted a bit of kindness in their lives. Also because she knew what to do if her patience was tried. "I did not mean to perturb you young man but if you need a moment to cool your jets you are welcome to step outside for a moment." she said to Fredrick kindly.

When Jukka walked in Miss Diamond shook her head, he was the only late student which was good but she had hoped this was not going to be an every day event. "Did Coach Thorton hold you up sir?", she inquired with her arms crossed. No she was not mad, just curios as to what he would say. She could tell if her students were being legit or feeding her bull. It was all in the tone of their voice. If he replied honestly then he was free but if he gave her an excuse then she would have to just pull him off to the side after class and talk to him. Not scold him but actually talk to him.

The question Petra had asked threw the teacher off for a loop. Elsa was astonished that someone was brave enough to ask her. Smiling sweetly, she couldn't help but answer the girl's inquiry about her race. The fact a student actually wanted to know a bit more about her made Miss Diamond elated. "Ahaha, that made my day really, no one has ever bothered to ask me such a question. Don't get scared but I am a dragon, to specify I am a thunder dragon.", the teacher replied proudly.

[OOC: Yes but it keeps the thread active in hopes someone will join xD]

EDITED

lyydiamartin

Koda-Keet

Wealthy Fatcat

~Jukka Holkeri~
Exaggerated tough guy
Accompanied by:
Ooc: Sometimes its not a bad thing if its a little slow. It makes sure that no one gets left behind. Some rps I watched fail quickly were ones where the people didnt give each other a chance to reply. It often leads to people quitting.

User Image

Jukka nodded at Petra and gave her a thankful smile. It was soft and sweet, opposite of his usual energetic nature. He then looked at the teacher, "He wasn't holding me back Ma'am, he just frustrated me so badly that I needed to go outside and have a smoke before this class... but I forgot my books and had to go back for them," he chuckled after his reply and scratched the back of his head, a light blush of embarassment crossing over his face.

Jukka was usually quite punctul, but the coach had irritated him quite badly.

Wealthy Fatcat

Lady Cuddles

Magical Shapeshifter

8,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

PETRA STARK

CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving
CURRENTLY WITH // Many people
CURRENTLY FEELING // content
CURRENTLY THINKING // A dragon? Seriously?!

Petra's jaw dropped to the floor when she said she was a dragon. Of course, if it was safe to assume that all the supernatural creatures that she had met were real, then a dragon would be no different. But actually meeting a dragon was totally different. This was beyond anything she had ever imagined.

"That is so cool," she squeaked and covered her mouth, her face turning a dark red. She was definitely telling her parents about this tonight. They won't be able to believe it.

(( OOC: ))

Koda-Keet

Lady Cuddles

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
ℰlsa Ðiamond

User Image
Elsa listened intently to Jukka's answer, he was being down right honest in explaining his tardiness. "Your honesty is awesome Jukka. I hope you keep being straight forward with me.", she smiled to the boy. Looking over to Petra and how she reacted to her response about being a dragon, Elsa's first thoughts was that she was going to scream and run out the class. In contrast, the girl had been quite smitten over the fact her teacher was a dragon. Chuckling softly, Miss Diamond pointed her nicely manicured blood red nails at the girl. "Miss Petra I like you already. You are going to be the energy of this class I just know it." Now that everyone was situated it was time to get on with the presentation. The first slide had a picture of someone holding a skull, a reference to the famous soliloquy of the story Hamlet. "Now on with the show! In your best way possible can someone explain to me what a poem is?"

This was a very good question to ask because a poem meant a lot of things to different people. Some might say a poem is writing that is a gateway to the heart or poetry is a way that most people expressed themselves. Those answer were quite right but she knew that poetry had a bit more meaning than that. Miss Diamond wanted to get their creative minds afloat even if they felt that their answer might be dumb. There was no such thing as a dumb answer when someone was explaining what something meant to them. She wanted this class to be a safe haven for the class to express themselves without ridicule. "If anyone even dare make fun of someone's answer you will write a report about a famous poet for me. This class is meant for learning and expressing thoughts no matter if you think someone's reply is absurd.", her voice was still sweet and gentle just like the first moment she had spoken.

lyydiamartin

Koda-Keet

Wealthy Fatcat

~Isamu Korino and Viira~
A ticking time bomb
Accompanied by:
Ooc:

User Image

Isamu had wandered quite a ways down the hall. Now, most of the students had already gone to their next class but a few of the other seniors were still hanging around.

A tall dark haired guy leaned against the wall next to one of the water fountains with a group of friends surrounding him. They were a troublesome looking group and were the type of people that Isamu would usually avoid, but he did not see them in time to turn around and go the other way. As he walked towards the group he failed to notice that the dark haired student had a long black tail. He was a neko like Jukka. His black ears had piercings in them and he looked as though he had been into many fights, as he had several scars on his arms.

While walking past the group the dark haired boy grinned at Isamu. "Where ya goin'?" he sneered.

When Isamu turned to try and look at him he accidentally stepped on the student's tail.

The dark haired boy let out a cry of pain before grabbing Isamu by the collar of his shirt and pinning him against the wall. "You'll pay for that you lil' b*****d!" He hollered as his group all huddled around the two of them.

Isamu was in complete shock. His heart pounded so heavily in his chest that it felt as though it was going to fall out. He had the huge urge to fight back and drive an icicle through the other boy's chest, but soon decided against it, as it would probably not be the best choice at that current time... or ever for that matter.

He blinked and squinted at the boy, whose fist flew into his cheekbone.

Isamu didn't make a peep as another fist hit him in the side of the head. The boy let go of Isamu and watched as he slid to the floor, holding his face.

The group of boys then turned and walked away, "You better not run into us again," one of them commented as they disappeared around the corner.

Isamu remained where he was for a few moments, wiping a droplet of blood off of his lip. He blinked and stood to his feet, not seeming to really be affected by what had happened at all... and with that, he changed directions and headed to his English class.

He walked into the classroom without saying a thing, his cheek just starting to show a fresh bruise. Isamu chose a seat at the front of the classroom and sat down, opening his notebook, a blank expression playing on his face.

Hilarious Member

Fredrik had just scarfed down the rest of his food when The orange-haired boy from earlier had stumbled in. He gave a half-hearted growl of acknowledgement as he clenched and unclenced his meaty hands together. Then, it hit him, like a tidal wave.
The stench of blood.
It emanated from the boy that Fredrik had spoken to earlier. It was his. "I think I will take you up on that, Dragon." He said darkly as he got up and stalked past her, moving towards Isamu.

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
ℰlsa Ðiamond

User Image
Miss Diamond had just commenced her lecture when an orange-haired boy walked in like the life had been sapped out of him. She had no idea why this guy was late and did not bother to ask why. If any student had raised their hand to answer her question, it would have to be put on hold. Fredrik was not the person she had spoken to earlier, he was far much worse now and the look he had was one she was all too familiar with. Blood lust..... Elsa had no idea the boy who walked in was hurt but now the werewolf was trying to go after him and she wasn't having that. Her protecting nature popped into play as her wings sprouted out. She flew towards the injured student and shielded him with her wings. Her crimson nails were now talons ready to strike the werewolf if he even thought about harming her or this boy she was guarding.

"I do not know what demon posses you but you need to leave now.", she let out a warning growl to the boy. It was her first day on the job and she already showed a side of her that she did not wish for her students to see. If they became afraid of her, that meant she'd have no class to teach in which the principal would fire her for fighting off a student. Oh what a day this was going to be.

Beloved Senshi

10,125 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Ana noticed that Petra had walked in, followed by Fredrik. When Petra sat next to her, she chuckled and sighed.

"Yeah...I'm glad I avoided that whole ordeal. Probably have to climb the rope tomorrow, but at least not today." She gave Petra a smile and a wink and turned her attention to Miss Diamond. She spoke, saying she wanted everyone to write down the word on the board. Ana reached into her backpack and pulled out her notebook and a pencil, writing down the word; but looked up when Isamu came in with a freshly developing bruise. She looked at him inquisitively, giving him a frown. She felt really sorry for him and gave him a sympathetic smile.

Suddenly, Fredrik got away from behind Ana and Miss Diamond seemed to have totally transformed, trying to protect Isamu. Ana stood, following Miss Diamond. Everyone here bragged about their powers except Ana. She was a human, not a fanciful creature; but she would protect anyone that needed it. She ran in front of Isamu, next to Miss Diamond, and spread her arms out.

"Fredrik! I don't know what's going on in your head, but put it to rest."

((I'm sorry x.x I've been so busy the past couple of days. I should be okay now, though! I just skimmed through the others because I wanted to get back into it. If I need to change anything, please tell me.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff