Welcome to Gaia! ::

btrizssam's Senpai

Shapeshifter

______________________________________________________Lucien von Grey_
_______________________________________________________________________"I am a man of a few words and I want it to stay that way."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucien couldn't help but chuckle at Jukka's rather exaggerated description of his story about losing his eye. "Seems quite the experience." He said. However, it was intriguing to Lucien that Jukka stilled enjoyed fishing even after the event had happened.

"You're a very optimistic person." Lucien brought up. Usually, Lucien would try to avoid such gestures of keeping a conversation going, even laughing for pete's sake. It wasn't Lucien's personality at all to be so... light-hearted, yet he couldn't help himself.

Although he was of course a man of a few words, there was no harm in trying to talk to others. At least, not to Jukka because Lucien would be stuck with this feline friend for the next year. And quite the experience indeed, sadly, I don't have any tales to tell you about my life." True to his words, Lucien was, he didn't really have any outgoing or spontaneous event that occurred in his life. No wonder his surname was Grey.

OCC 」: ---

Koda-Keet

Wealthy Fatcat

Kiyorimi

~Jukka Holkeri~
Exaggerated tough guy
Accompanied by: Lucien
Ooc:

User Image

"Well, I figure that if im optimistic I will have an easier time in life. Pessimism won't get anyone anywhere in life, now will it? Danger, it doesn't bother me. Im not going to pin myself down for the rest of my life and pass up many opportunities simply due to the what ifs... " he grinned and returned to his seashells. Once he had them in the order that he wanted he found a nail in the wall and hung up his stuffed marlin. The beautiful teal scales glistened in the sunlight that shown through the windows. "This is my Marlin, one of my favorite catches of all time. Of course, we use nets to catch fish to sell, but I like to fish with a pole during my free time. it took me like, four hours to real this sucker in," he exaggerated.

"So hey, I believe we have the same schedule. I heard that many people on this floor have the same classes as one another. I guess there was some kind of mix up or something. They are senior classes but there are also a few of the lower grades in the same classes... or maybe those younger ones are just more skilled? Im not sure... My first class is Gym... that should be easy."

Beloved Senshi

10,125 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Anathema stood silently as Petra helped Bianca up. She had never seen anything like her, and judging by Petra's expressions, she hadn't either. Somehow, Bianca looked familiar. She shook her head to snap out of her thoughts and followed Petra and Bianca to Bianca's dorm room. A slight saddening feeling swept over Ana when Bianca said she had no roommates. She walked quietly, listening to the two girls talk.

Bianca had quite an assortment. Hair straightener, assorted cosmetics, etc. She often wondered if Bianca's skin color and horn were real at all...of course it was, why was that thought even in her head. Ana's eyes narrowed in self-pity, wondering why she couldn't look as beautiful as Bianca or Petra. She was such a...human. Humans were so boring.

She leaned against the doorframe like a guardian, occasionally glancing between the girls and the hallway.

((Sorry, I had a little bit of writer's block, lol))

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
Bianca Hart

User Image
Bianca looked over to Ana who looked some what out of place with the two non-human beings. Why were these two being so shy around her? It should have been her being nervous around them. How many red beings they did see going to school with them every day? Bianca would have been relived if she found a blue or green person prancing around campus then she wouldn't feel like she was sticking out like a sore thumb. "You can come in and close the door. No need to be shy. Do you like to paint your nails Ana?", she asked going over to the table nearby setting up an array of colorful nail polishes, nail polish remover and cotton balls. Bianca was really excited to have people in her dorm, although they weren't her dorm mates, she didn't care sharing the space. However, once all the fun was done, she knew they would go on about their business leaving the red girl alone in her dorm. However, it probably wouldn't be so bad having the space to herself for the time being.

Wishful Starlight

lyydiamartin

Magical Shapeshifter

8,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
•·.·´¯`·.·• ρєтяα sтαяк •·.·´¯`·.·•
User Image

"Whoa!" Petra exclaimed and sat down in one of the chairs at the desk, her mouth hanging open she looked at colors she had never even heard off. The colors in the bottles were extraordinary. Some of them proclaimed to even change color with her mood. Petra picked up a small bottle with a shimmering, semi-clear polish inside and she looked up at Bianca. "Does this really change color with my mood? Seriously? I didn't even know there were nail polishes made like that."

She thought about what could happen during school and the fact that she was there with boys she hadn't grown up with and blushed. "Does this work with all moods or just a few?"

((Sorry, I was playing Cards Against Humanity for a while))

Lady Cuddles
User Image

User Image
Teal hair covered pale shoulders as the slender body rose from the crisp white sheets on the bed. With a rub of her eyes and a small yawn, Nanami Yuki acknowledged the morning and readied herself for the day. She had arrived the night before and managed to put her things away, the previously neat desk beside her now a mess of papers and cd cases. The young Siren had started signing the cases but ended up calling it a night shortly after eleven. "Ugh, morning already. . . . . .hmm. . . .I probably shouldn't have promised the school I'd pass out autographed cd's. What a pain." groaned the teal haired beauty as she slithered out of bed and lazily dressed herself, saving her hair as the last thing she would do. After all, with such long hair that flowed free and often followed behind her on the floor, it took quite some time to brush and pull into ponytails.

After half an hour and countless brush strokes, the teal haired beauty was finally ready for her day. This would be her third year at the academy but there was always room for more friends! Well, not friends but it never hurt to keep people around for information and a few laughs. Nanami's slender frame was illuminated by passing rays of sun through the hallway windows as she made her way outside. Even though she was a water thriving creature, the sun always helped her feel better. Teal hair trailed behind with beads of water as the creature passed a small ball of liquid from one hand to the other, a gentle humming emanating from her lips. This was her usual spell, simple in all reality. The spell simply drew any male that heard the song to her by command and females were naturally curious about the "pretty song" in which she sang, though none of this was entirely necessary considering the Siren's fame as a pop star. "Someone come out and play with Nana now."

Talking To: No one
    Thinking: I wonder how many will recognize me?

Beloved Senshi

10,125 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Anathema felt like a third wheel, but didn't act on it. She blushed when Bianca asked if she liked to paint her nails and frowned. She had never had her nails painted before and had never worse a sliver of make-up. She inhaled sharply and chuckled.

"I-I've never had my nails painted...I've never even had lip stick touch my lips."
Truth be told, that's probably why no guy or girl ever looked twice at her; while the girls were wearing makeup and wearing skimpy clothing, Ana was in the background in her long sleeved dresses and buttoned boots, no makeup and no manicures.

"I'd probably be afraid of myself if I put on makeup or had anything else done to me," she said as she laughed. She walked into the room and closed the door behind her, admiring Petra's love for the color-changing polish.

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
Bianca Hart

User Image
Bianca laughed as Petra asked about the nail polishes. Yes, she had a crazy line of nail polishes which she took pride in collecting. The nail polish that Petra had asked about was a idea Bianca created with a little help from some magic user friends in Europe. It was so awesome that they didn't mass produce it.. Just yet. If they were to go to market, it was her call that would make it possible. "It works with all emotions.", Bianca replied showing her hand to Petra. "I am wearing it right now. Navy or a really dark blue means you're fine. A light blue means you're sad, red obviously mad, green envious, and pink means you're embarrassed. If you see them in a rainbow, means you're mixed in emotions.", she explained. If she didn't want that one, there were the normal colored ones with a lovely shine to them once they dried, and drying only took 4 seconds. She always looked for fast drying nail polishes because who wanted to wait around for nail polish to dry?

Ana had spoke about how she never did nail polish or make up and the reasons why. It wasn't a shock for Bianca, not a lot of girls took interest in these things. At least when Bianca fixed herself up, she did it in a classy way that didn't make her look like trash. A friendly smile filled her lips as she encouraged Ana to sit down. "Well there is a way to dress up and not look like a whore or a clown. I apply light make ups and it's not a pain to remove when the day is over. Whenever you feel ready to try, I will help you out. Light make up with the dress you are wearing would bring out your face. You have a very pretty face, just think about your face and nails as a blank canvas you can splash a little color on once in a while.", Bianca said kindly and happily.

Wishful Starlight

lyydiamartin

Magical Shapeshifter

8,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Petra gasped and motioned excitedly for Ana to sit down, pulling her own legs up to her chest in the chair. "You've really never painted your nails before? I love having mine painted. There was even a time when I was little that I wanted to do nails when I grew up."

Petra laughed and looked up at Ana with a thoughtful look, stroking her chin. "What colors do you like? Or do you want the mood changing one? I could even make stripes or decorations if you want? My brothers used to let me experiment on them with nail polish."

She looked up at Bianca with a grin and bright eyes and pulled her hair over her shoulder, ears twitching happily. "Ironically, nail polish was one of the things I forgot at home. You're like a miracle worker."

Wishful Starlight

btrizssam's Senpai

Shapeshifter

______________________________________________________Lucien von Grey_
_______________________________________________________________________"I am a man of a few words and I want it to stay that way."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"You sir," Said Lucien, lazily gesturing to him by pointing, "is absolutely correct." He applauded him as he watched Jukka return to his seashells.

When the feline-man was done, Lucien blinked in curiosity at the taxidermied marlin that Jukka nailed on to the wall. A cold shiver ran down his spine from looking at the stuffed creature. "Oh." Is what Lucien replied with still in shock, almost cringing back as if he was frightened by the swordfish.

Lucien wasn't a fan of things that were larger than him that lived in the water. Well, not mermaids, or merman, per se, but fishes, whales, sharks, anything of that nature. But he didn't tell Jukka; he didn't want to face the humiliation.

Clearing his throat with a cough, Lucien diverted his attention back to Jukka who had mentioned that they had the same schedule and the school system at the academy. "Ah, that's convenient. Yet I had failed to mention that I'm a third year student here. You don't seem like a fourth year, Jukka." He noted while pushing himself off his bed and made his way to the door. "But nevermind that, care to lead the way?" Lucien asked, gesturing to the door politely.

OCC 」: ---

Koda-Keet

Beloved Senshi

10,125 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Anathema frowned. What all had she missed in the world? It wasn't her fault she had missed out on all of these things. God knows she wanted to be like the other girls, but her parents would've beaten her with an inch of her life if she had come home or left tho use with makeup on. It was wishful thinking.

"Well...you guys could give me a make-over sometime. I'm very...interested...to see how I would look with makeup on."
She giggled at Petra's excitement again, but this time over her never having her nails polished.
"I-my favorite color? I-I'm not sure, I like mint green..." She said quietly as the other two seemed really excited about her situation. Actually...she was getting excited as well. This was just what she needed: a different point of view.

"How about you choose for me?"

Wealthy Fatcat

Kiyorimi

~Jukka Holkeri~
Exaggerated tough guy
Accompanied by: Lucien
Ooc: I hope you don't mind me sort of time-skipping to the gym! smile

User Image

Jukka grinned, "Im always right... haha, just kidding. But I do like to think I am!" he replied with enthusiasm. unfortunately he wasn't bright enough to realize that Lucien was uncomfortable in the presence of the marlin fish, and so he carried on as though nothing were happening at all.

"Im a senior," he told Lucien. "I was home schooled by my parents but they decided this year that I should attend high school with other students so that I can get proper socialization." He scoffed at the last few words, "As if I don't get enough socialization through my travels. But hey, im not gonna complain... I just feel bad that they have sent me to such an expensive school. A smaller one would have done just as fine."

Upon exiting his room he knocked on the door to the girl's room. But they were not there. And so, he continued to knock on each door, trying to find them. He soon gave up and simply addressed the empty hallway quite loudly, "You have half an hour to get to the gym! Don't be late!" Of course, it wasn't his duty to tell everyone what to do, he was simply trying to be helpful.

"Lets go, Lucien!" He stated simply as he headed off down the hall.

Along the way to the gym Jukka relayed many fishing stories to Lucien, all extremely exaggerated of course! He was simply one of the most motor-mouthed students around, but at least he wasn't a gossiper! He told Lucien about the storms and the fish, and even some of the beautiful foreign girls that he had met. It was easy to tell from the way he talked that he truly loved to travel.

Upon reaching the gym he stopped in his tracks. The room was large and the ceiling was quite high. The floor had been recently waxed and bleachers lined the walls. At the front of the room was a stage with red curtains and there was an office to the left. At the right were two other doors, one to the boy's locker room and one to the girl's. Jukka shrugged and headed into the locker room.

When he entered he saw a table full of folded uniforms. They were white shirts with black shorts. "Oh great, uniforms," he scoffed as he picked up one of the shirts and studied it closely. "Ah well."

Wealthy Fatcat

RP Notice!

I just wanted you all to know that I will be starting gym class soon. Take your time finishing the scene that you are on! (It's okay if it takes a day or two in real life's time). So I will start gym class on Wednesday probably. In the rp it will be a half an hour until class. I hope im not confusing you guys. I tend to ramble! D:
When the characters get to the locker rooms there are uniforms for them (a white shirt and black shorts). The teacher is going to have a specific task that each character must complete/attempt (the infamous rope-climb) and once we get to that please give everyone a chance to respond. I will not move on to the next class until everyone gets a chance so please be patient. (Yes, you can still post when it's not your turn to climb the rope. Just one person on the rope at a time please, lol) I will have the teacher announce which student goes when (so that not everyone happens to be climbing the rope at the same time). I hope I don't sound too pushy or bossy! But I am trying to prevent some situations that I have experienced in the past with classes (specifically gym). Thank you, and I hope that you are all enjoying the rp! <3

Magical Shapeshifter

8,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Petra hummed as she pulled up a chair for Ana to sit on and stared at her intensely, sizing her up. "I like the mint green, actually. It would match your overall look very well." She said with a smile. "But I think you need a bit of color to contrast it. Maybe we could use the mood changing color as a base with mint green stripes. That way it will look like you change your nail colors all the time."

She looked through the colors and noticed a roll of tape for decorating nails. "Perfect. I'll paint a green base on your nails first and let that dry completely, then use these little pieces of tape to protect the base when I'm painting the green stripes. Oh my gosh I can already tell this is going to look fantastic." Petra giggled excitedly and opened the bottle of mint green, acting like a little girl again. She couldn't remember the last time someone gave her artistic freedom over their nails.

Sticking her tongue out in concentration, Petra carefully painted each of Ana's nails a beautiful shade of mint green, not spilling a single drop of the color. "Now we wait for them to dry."

Wishful Starlight

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
Bianca Hart

User Image
Things were going well now, Bianca getting Petra and Ana out of their shy shells. Ana was opened to painting her nails which made Petra elated and Bianca had to admit that she too was happy to Ana taking this step to trying something new. Bianca had just painted her nails before she had got to school so she was fine for now. If they needed help, she was more than happy to assist them. She wasn't sure if Petra had wanted to do make up as well, so she kept that in the bag until it was requested. When Petra made the comment about her being a miracle worker, Bianca giggled. "Hahaha, I don't think I am a miracle worker, but thank you. Oh if there is one you really like, feel free to take it. I can live without a few of these.", she giggled again. It felt good to share what she had with others and have fun doing something they had all seem to have a common interest in. Once they were done here, they could roam the campus feeling good and not caring about what others had thought, The make up nor the nail polish is what made the girl. It was her personality and heart that defined who she was.

Bianca watched as Ana's nails were being painted by the super excited Petra who was having so much fun with the nearly limitless selections of designs and colors she could use. "If you want Petra I can do your nails, just pick what you want.", she smiled looking over at Ana's drying nails. The mint green really looked nice on Ana and brought out her overall look. If she had a bit of make up on, she would look like a beautiful doll!

Wishful Starlight

lyydiamartin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas