Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rich Anubutt

ℳαvєríck Jσnєs
A Gemini. A Mirror. A Secret.

User Image
Startled by Maverick's dream, panic woke him up. His eyes burned and his heart thumped hard in his chest. He rolled off the bench and flopped onto the floor, his bag came tumbling with him. He let out a small groan then stood up. His face twisted when he noticed a strange girl standing in front of him.

"Uh. . .Um, hi?" Maverick said while trying to avoid-eye- face to face contact with Tsukasa.

``Jeez, she is frightening, but she might know where I am suppose to be?`` Maverick thought.

"Could you help me find my dorm. I think it's 310 or maybe 313 or possibly 312. . . I can't quite remember. I'm sure my key will tell us the answer." So Maverick searched through his bag to find his dorm key. He pulled it out and began to examine the faint engraved numbers. The light was very dim, but Maverick could read the numbers.

"312" He smiled. He found her face rather sinister in the dimness, but he kept his opinions inside his mind instead of letting them spill out of his mouth. He put his bag over his shoulder and stood in place. He crossed his arms, then began to rub his neck uncomfortably.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Location: The halls?
Currently With: Tsukasa
Currently Feeling: Uneasy

~
~
~

Koda-Keet

Aged Humorist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Accompanied by: His enormous ego, Bianca
Ooc: Single~Crushing~Taken

As soon as she left he was dialing. His pulse pounded in his ears. If she didn't answer, he would be on a plane tonight. The phone rang. It rang again. It tang again.

'Allo? Ow are yoo my sweet?' What followed was the most violent, vulgar, and utterly wrathful demonstration of the Gaelic language heard on this green earth. Otter was red faced and sweating slightly.

'I take eet yoo don like my little blonde present, dear?"Otter's heart jumped into his throat. Blonde. Not silver. Bianca was genuine, and he fudged it. He clicked off the phone and bolted out the door, nearly wiping out a couple. He didn't care though. He had to find her.

"Bianca!" He yelled at the top of his lungs as he ran down the sidewalk. He had to appologize. She didn't even know why.
Lady Cuddles

Beloved Senshi

10,125 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Mallory walked past Josh to exit his dorm. A lot if thoughts were going through her head, especially thoughts of what to do.
"Thank you. I could've just as easily taken them to my dorm, but I suppose I'm a little lazy."

She was never a lazy daisy but today could be an exception. There were no more classes so she didn't feel as bad about it. She began walking down the hallway with Josh and gave a huge smile when he mentioned the arcade. It had been a really long time since she had been to one. Probably before the house fire. No. She wasn't going to let horrible memories bring her down.

"I would love to go to the arcade! It's been so long since I've been to one. Years, actually. Maybe ten. You know how to get around them, do you? That's awesome! I remember getting so angry all the time. It seems they just barely close around the prize you want. You're right, they're definitely rip-offs."

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
Bianca Hart

With: Otter > Alone > Otter
Single Crushing Oblivious Taken

User Image
Bianca felt like such a loser. If there was an award for the most lame person of the century, the medal was all hers. Her thoughts had her in such a trance she almost got hit by a motorcycle luckily, a person had grabbed her before she walked off the curb. to make sure her brains didn't splatter all over the asphalt, she decided to stay on the sidewalk.

A loud scream filled the demon girl's ears as she quick;y looked around to find the source of the shout. She knew who the yelled belonged to but whether or not she would stop and go to him was the question that decreased her speed. Being hurt over and over again was getting on her nerves; she was on the brink of completely shutting everyone out. However, going around pouting about things would make her appear childish. She knew better than that and it wouldn't kill her to hear what he had to say. Her steps halted and she turned on her heels going back in the direction she had came from. "Otter!?" she called back occasionally bumping into someone as she ran.

The boy was finally in her view and she squeezed through a group of people who had their faces glued to the window of the chocolate store. Losing her footing, she fell down and looked up to Otter with a glow starting to cover her face. "I'm here Otter, what is wrong?" her eyes displayed a baffled emotion.

Rusti Fire

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
Joshua Young

User Image

That was a breath of fresh air, she enjoys arcades too! Smiling from ear to ear, he walked along Mal while she explained how it had been so long since she had been to an arcade. She also mentioned how frustrating how claw games were and how she got mad about them. The arcade he was going to take her to had nice prizes in their claw game. From mini music players to cute stuffed animals. Before they would have to come back to campus, he would win her anything she asked of him."Your days of anger will be over once you see me play.", he laughed and opened the gate for her before going through himself. As they walked down the street, he looked over to the pretty girl that was keeping him company. "Other than the arcade, what else do you like?". Since seeing his files, Mallory didn't need to know what he liked. They walked past a ice cream shoppe, a shoe store, and other little shops before getting to the arcade. He'd occasionally stop to see if she wanted to look into the other stores before arriving at the arcade. He was going to need a lot of quarters for their little game day. Also set aside money for a small dinner.

"This day is my treat, so do not feel you need to pay. I will also pay for our dinner too. Just tell me when you are ready to go and we will get some food." They finally got to the place and he opened the door for her and walked in behind her. The place was dimly lit but it was decorated with neon lights and many games that would keep the most expert of gamers busy. DDR, racing games, fighting games, shooting games and even the claw game with the cool prizes. The top prize was a big Hello Kitty to the person who could beat a high score in any of the games they listed.

Wishful Starlight

Wealthy Fatcat

~Tsukasa~
Sanity Level: ~Sane~On the Edge~Going crazy~
Single~Crushing~Taken~ Not interested
Accompanied by: Maverick
Mood:Indifferent

User Image

The grin on Tsukasas face spread upon hearing that the boy was lost. How wonderful. He was lost and confused, anything but content and relaxed, which made the girl joyful... or, well, as joyful as she could get anyway. "I have no clue where your room is. I have not even been to my own room yet... shall we walk together?"

What a perfect opporunity...

A perfect opportunity to freak out yet another student. To cause discomfort and discontent. Yes, today was truly turning out to be surprisingly wonderful.

SocietyLion

Rich Anubutt

ℳαvєríck Jσnєs
A Gemini. A Mirror. A Secret.

User Image
They started down many halls to find the dorms. The hallways felt cold. Maverick's legs ached from his long walk to the academy, and his eyes burned from lack of sleep the last few days.

Finally at the dorms, Maverick looked over at Tsukasa. Her freakish scarred smile sent chills up Maverick's spine. He stopped at his room, 312. Tsukasa starred at him with unpleasant eyes.

``Finally. I can escape.`` He unlocked his dorm room door and quickly entered, closing the door behind him quickly. Once inside, he sat his bag on his new bed, then laid down. He quickly fell asleep. There was a certain kind of joy to his sleeping, as if he'd been needing sleep since he was a baby.

Maverick didn't dream. Only black filled his mind as he slept. Only shadows sat in every corner of the dorm room, wicked shadows that had an odd nature to them. Wicked . . . odd . . .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Location: The Halls
Currently With: Tsukasa
Currently Feeling: Uneasy

~
~
~

Koda-Keet

Aged Humorist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Accompanied by: His crushed ego, Bianca
Ooc: Single~Crushing~Taken

He ran for what felt like hours, knocking over pedestrians, displays, and cyclists alike. He was in a panic. Not sure why, though. He paused to think. Did he love this girl? He wasn't quite sure. Something felt good about her. She was warm, and open. She also wouldn't run for the hills when he showed her his other form. No, it didn't matter. He had to fix it. The young Selkie heard her response to his calls just in time to see as she was falling. He ran as hard as he could to catch up to her, and caught her just before she hit the ground. He hugged her tight, and then looked into her eyes apologetically.

"Oim sorry. lass... I made a joojment Oi shouldn' 'ave. But... yooer genuine. Oim sorry."
Lady Cuddles

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
Bianca Hart

With: Otter > Alone > Otter
Single Crushing Oblivious Taken

User Image
Instead of feeling the ground like she should have, Bianca found herself tight in Otter's arms. His eyes were full of remorse as they gazed into her near to teary ones. She wasn't quite sure why he was apologizing to her but being in his arms made her heart rate go up rapidly. Her eyes became glossy as she tried to fight back tears aching to flow at any given moment. "I thought I'd be used to being judged by now.... You made me feel so happy today... The happiest I have ever been for a while.... When you didn't give me a direct answer, I felt like... I don't know.. Like a loser? But never mind that, I forgive you, Otter." Bianca didn't think she would be standing in the middle of the busy sidewalks tangled in an embrace with the most charming guy in the world.... Well her world anyway. Her glowing got brighter realizing that he was still holding her. She was kind of hoping he wouldn't let her go but they were in the sidewalk, probably in people's way, but she really didn't care right now. Her sparkling green eyes looked into Otters' a few stray tears having their way and rolled down her cheeks.

She seriously was not crying in front of this guy was she? The feeling of being rejected all the time took a toll on her emotions. Instead of letting out her frustration, she held onto it; she had to stop crying or else he would find her to be an oversensitive cry baby. "Sorry I'm crying right now." She tried to laugh off her crying.

Rusti Fire

Beloved Senshi

10,125 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Mallory giggled and brushed her long link hair off of her shoulder and put it behind her ear. She knew this would be a great time. He seemed to enjoy her company, and the feeling was reciprocated. She definitely didn't expect a trip to the arcade, especially with someone so cute.

"I can't wait to see you win! But I won't ask how you do it. A magician should never tell his secrets, after all."
She stood, waiting while Josh opened the gate for her and she began walking with him. So far so good. She looked up at the sky in thought. What else did she like?
"Well, I play video games. Uhm...I won second place in a DDR tournament in my hometown." She had her index finger touching her fingers on her left hand, assigning each activity it's own finger.
"What else? Oh! Is that an ice cream shoppe?"

She ran over to the window of the shoppe and looked inside. Fresh, homemade (or in this case, store-made) ice cream! Always the best. She turned and looked at Josh.
"I better not eat ice cream on an empty stomach, huh?" She said as she giggled.
"Are you sure this is your treat? I can pay you back when we get back to the academy. I feel terrible for you paying for this! Shall we go onto the arcade? I bet I can whoop your tail at some DDR." Her voice was deep and sweet and she held up a fist in competition.

"Honestly we can do whatever you want to do. But, I really want to see you win something from a claw machine!"

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
Joshua Young

User Image

This girl was so full of life and happiness it was like breathing fresh air. Her confidence also made him more interested in her, there was nothing more attractive than a girl who was confident and happy. Shy girls were cute too because it gave him the chance to help them get out of their shell. Josh was amazed at her likes and the achivement of getting second place in a DDR competition. It wasn't every day he talked to a girl that liked videogames. They usually talked about how they loved shipping and whatnot which spelled trouble for Joshua's wallet. Getting things for ladies was one of the things he liked to do out of friendship or love. This treat was out of friendship and getting to know Mal. A magician she said? Oh he didn't believe himself to be that, but it was a nice compliment.He smiled at the pink haired girl and got some quarters for them to use. "Okay you beat me in DDR first and then I will get something out of the claw machine."

He was excited to see her moves and how fast he could keep up with her without making too many mistakes. He was a bit rusty with his DDR, so he knew she would totally crush him for now, but after a while he would bring back his A game. The game cost two quarters, and he gave two to her and put two in on his side of the DDR stand. The game blared out loud techo like music announcing the game. He waited for her to put the quarters in the game/. "I am warning you now, I have not played in a while which mean I will suck badly, but I will try my best." Joshua laughed.

Beloved Senshi

10,125 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

She looked around once they entered the arcade. The machine lay just ahead, and for some reason she felt relieved that there was no ITG machine, even though it was pretty much the same as DDR except with "bombs". She wasn't very good at that game because of her terrible right knee. Like DDR was good for it.

"Thank you!" She said quietly as he gave her quarters. DDR brought back so many wonderful memories. The game itself was in the same case as the machine in her hometown was; even the pad was the same. She placed her quarters in and pressed the rectangular play button. She turned to get situated on the pad and saw the handrail. She gripped it and smiled, realizing she wouldn't need to use it unless a really difficult song full of stream was chosen. She faced the machine, placing her feet on the left and right arrows, respectively.

"I'll go easy on you!" She said jokingly as she touched the green arrow on the machine, choosing her favorite song on Extreme: Love Shine. She figured since he hadn't played in a while, he wouldn't mind letting her choose the first song.
"This one is my favorite, and it's easy, too! Are you ready?"

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
Joshua Young

User Image

Joshua laughed as Mal stated that she would go easy on him. He did not mind that she picked the song, he was going to let her do that anyway. He might have been rusty but he did not feel the need to hold the handrails. "Ready when you are my dear." He smiled and got himself ready for the song. The music did not last very long but when the command prompts appeared rapidly, the moves got very confusing. The beat started to play and the little avatar on the screen was making small movements from side to side. Then the music started and the arrows started to scroll up. Joshua stepped on the correct directional pads but missed the fifth arrow and the game made a deep beep noise and showed the words BAD in the corner of the screen. Oh yeah he was so going to lose this, and he was giving it his all too. He knew Mal was going to give it her all as well. When he made his mistakes, he would laugh and keep going. There was times he was tempted to look over to her screen and see how she was doing. Since the arrows were moving so fast, taking a split second to do something else would make him mess up more.

It was only a game after all, so there was no need to fuss. Winning the claw game would make up for the poor DDR performance.

Beloved Senshi

10,125 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Mallory nodded in agreement and pressed the button. The cute upbeat music accompanied by adorable vocals from Riyu Kosaka began thumping throughout the arcade, and Mal began stepping on arrows to get loosened up. The arrows began going fast, and she was jumping around and going through the jumps, occasionally hearing Joshua laugh out loud. That made her smile as she played, wondering what he could be laughing about.

When the of was over, she huffed and puffed, realizing just how out of shape she was now compared to her early mall rat days.
"Well!" She exclaimed between sharp exhales.
"That was intense!" She laughed to herself as the results appeared on screen. To not have played in so long, she was extremely happy with her results.

"An A!"
She looked to Josh, seeing his score blatantly scrawled on the screen next to hers.
"Hey! That's not bad."

She stepped off the machine after seeing her final score again and waited for Josh.
"What about that claw machine I have heard a lot about? Ready to show me your skills?"
She closed her eyes, tilted her head, and smiled warmly at Josh.

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
Joshua Young

User Image

The song finished quicker than he thought, but it was a good mini work out. Seeing the big A on her screen compared to his C made him laugh hard. He was defintely rusty on the dance floor. "You did way better than I did!" the vampire grinned. Getting off the DDR platform, Mal was going to finally see him play the rip off game of a claw machine. "Okay okay we're going to the infamous claw machine!" he smiled at her and took her hand in his and walked over to the game. "You choose a prize for me to get and I will get it."There were many nice prizes to have other than plushies. There was also a necklace in there that appeared to be moved many times by others who tried and almost had it. Maybe he could win that for her along with any other prize she requested. Joshua was having a great time with Mal and hoped that they could do this the next day. He didn't care if he had to pay each time, as long as his new friend was having fun. He noticed how nostalgic she was at the DDR game which meant he was doing something right.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff