Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Humorist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Accompanied by: His enormous ego, Bianca
Ooc: Single~Crushing~Taken

"Woiy tank yew lass. Oi appreciate da compliment. When you're finished, Oi 'ave a lovely strawberry rhubarb poi baked fresh jus dis afternoon." Otter almost inhaled his food having not eaten since this morning. He preferred his meat a little rarer, but this did nicely. He poured himself a glass of wine in absence of his usual dark ale and took a long drink. At least it was one of his favorites.

"So, Bianca, Oi most admit, youer way too bonnie ta be in a school. Me Ma runes a modelin agency, for people of hour... ehm... persuasion. What are youer plans foor de future?"
Lady Cuddles

Magical Shapeshifter

8,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

PETRA STARK

CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving
CURRENTLY WITH // Jukka, Isamu, Viira, Keina
CURRENTLY FEELING // happy
═════════════════════════════════

Petra sat down on the bed next to Isamu and ran her fingers through Viira's fur, smiling as she watched the wolf nuzzle her owner. "You know, you could try listening to her, though. I mean, I want to see you healthy and happy just like everyone else. Then I wouldn't have to start worrying about you. And you have friends to support you. Which means you need to get better so I can annoy you all I want," Petra smirked and nudged his shoulder. She really did care that he got healthy. He was her friend now, and Petra never let anything bad happen to her friends. "So, if I come back later, will you be at least trying to cooperate with her rules? Or do will I have to stay in here with you overnight? Because I will, you know. I can sleep anywhere."

═════════════════════════════════

(( OOC: ))

Wealthy Fatcat

~Isamu Korino and Viira~
A ticking time bomb
Accompanied by: Keina, Petra, Jukka, and Viira
Ooc:

User Image

Isamu stared at Petra for a few moments before turning his gaze away and staring at Viira's mane. His body tensed and he squeezed his eyes shut, his hands balling up into fists and clenching the blankets on the bed. He took a staggering deep breath before relaxing again and openening his eyes once more. "I cant sleep," he told her again, but in asofter voice this time. "They will get me. They do every single time I close my eyes for even a few short moments..."

Of course, no one would have any idea as to what exactly the boy was talking about, but it peeked Keina's concern. She raised aneyebrow and sat in a chair at the foot of the bed. "Who will get you?"

"The bad people. The scientist and the grinning one. Every time I sleep they get me and hurt me. I have such horrible frights that I end up hurting myself." Isamu didnt know that what he was describing were night frights. Heck, he thought someone was actually after him only when he slept. Not knowing they were not reality, he avoided sleep, always. It showed in his eyes that he was an insomniac, and it would take quite a lot to change that.

User Image
Lyydiamartin

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
Bianca Hart

With: Otter
Single Crushing Oblivious Taken

User Image
Pie? Oh goodness Bianca loved strawberries and pie. The fact they could be put together just made her life even more happier. It was a perfect end to a perfect dinner made by her own date. She took a few more bites of her food and when he started talking, she almost dropped the glass of wine in her hand. She started glowing like crazy. His mother..... Oh s**t! This was not happening..... Not now she was not going to tell him that during the summer she worked with his mother! Too awkward and not the right time. What if she had walked in here and put her on the spot? Her mind was racing trying to find something that didn't give her away. If she was dishonesty now how would she look if the truth came out later? Bianca wasn't a liar, she liked to conceal herself. Well screw it, he was going to find out sooner or later. "I know your mother..... I was with her this past summer in Europe.... After I graduate I pan to keep modeling then when they finally makes me bored I am going to go to college and take over my mom's catering company." She had never even told Petra she was a model and now Otter knew. Well now it was out in the open and the next day of school would be hell..

The glass of wine in her hand looked very tempting to just drink down now, but she maintained her lady-like manners and took another sip letting the info he just heard from her sink in his mind. She tried her best to hide behind her bangs but there was still traces of her green pupils behind the silver of her hair..

Rusti Fire

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
Joshua Young

User Image

His small slumber was cut short when he heard a knock on his door and an unfamiliar voice calling out to him asking about the math class. A smile played on his lips before opening his eyes and sitting up. Ruffling his short dark blue hair, he rose from his bed and opened the door smiling at the girl. He had yet to catch her name but it was good that she had gotten his or he would have been hesitant to answer. "Sure come in, I have the notes and hopefully I can make things a bit more clear." She was a pretty girl and seemed very shy. Doing any gentleman like gestures would probably overload her blushing feature. If more people came to ask him about math class, he'd have to find a way to get the library and tutor anyone who needed help when Kyrian wasn't around. There was something about the way he interacted with the students.. Mostly the girls that made Josh feel a bit weird. The more fellow peers he could tutor the better. "So what is it that has your mind boggled Miss...." he felt embarrassed not knowing her name. "I'm sorry I don;'t think we really met, what is your name?" he chuckled nervously.

Wishful Starlight

Beloved Senshi

10,125 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Mallory stood still, hearing rustling beyond the doorframe. When he approached, he had the fresh look of sleep on his face. She felt a surge of guilt and sighed apologetically.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to wake you. If you hadn't answered I would've just left. I feel terrible."
She stepped through his door and looked around. It seemed to be a lot bigger than hers.
"Wow. I think you got a bigger room than I did!" She said jokingly before he spoke again.
"Oh, notes should be fine. Can you believe I missed that class? I overslept. That seems to be happening to me a lot lately..." She trailed off as she took a seat as he stated he could help her see things more clearly.

"Thanks, I would love that. What is this?" She pointed to the Pythagorean Theorem with her right index finger. A feeling of dread tickled her stomach; and like a side effect, her eyebrows furrowed.
"Oh, man. Seems I've missed a lot, huh? Oh! I'm Mallory. Please, call me Mal."

She extended her hand. If he was going to help her with math right now for a second, she at least needed to tell him who she was.
"I guess I shoulda told you that at first."

Aged Humorist

Otter's breath caught in his throat. He had done it again. He had fallen for one of his mother's mewling princesses. She had probably sent Bianca to marry him. It wouldn't have been a first. He really hated when she did things like this. He had to be polite though. He'd finish the date, and then find some way around going out again. His mother had another thing coming to her. Last time he had gotten trashed and wrecked her Bentley, but this time would be deliberate. He didn't know what he was going to do yet.. but something had to be done. She couldn't keep toying with his life anymore. Otter coughed to cover the flinching and pretended to have choked on his food.

"Me Ma always said ta chew afore Oi swallow. Ha!" Otter put up his facade. Reaching across the table, he brushed Bianca's bangs out of her face. "Yoo shouldn't 'ide dose pretty peepers o' youers, lass. It's gettin late dough. Wanna see a movie? Maybe sommat else? A walk mayhaps? I dunno if we 'ave a curfew at school or not." He waved to the garcon to come clean up the tables and bring out the pie. "Oice cream?"
Lady Cuddles

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
Joshua Young

User Image

Smiling, he took her hand and planted a kiss on the back of it."Nice to meet you Miss Mal. I have to say I am kind of shocked you knew who I was yet I never seen you before." She was probably a mind reader or something... Either that or she was just a really good guesser. Throwing out the small mystery from out of his mind and looked down to what she had been pointing at. The formula for the theroem was so glued to his head he didn't bother to look over the notes to explain what she had missed. He had to make sure that he did not speak too fast or did the steps in a quick manner. He slowly explained each step and even pointed to which numbers needed to be plugged in to solve the problem. He even did the one that he and Petra had worked on with the fractions since that was the hardest to get done. "Do you understand? Or do I need to go over it one more time?"

Wishful Starlight

Beloved Senshi

10,125 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Mallory definitely didn't plan on a kiss on the back of her hand, but it was definitely welcomed. She laughed nervously and felt a fluttering in her stomach. He was quite the charmer.
"Oh, I know everyone's names. I know it sounds creepy but it totally isn't. Our files were on the reception desk, sprawled out all over. Funny...I didn't see anyone around when I first got here, but the mess was hard to miss. In our files is our picture, and a sort of...profile, if you will. That's how I know your name, Joshua Young."

She gave him a smile that blatantly yelled "I'm not crazy!" And watched as he plugged in numbers right off the top of his head. She was envious; math was never her strong suit unlike science and English were. When he began speaking to her again, she kept going over the steps in her head until she had it memorized.
"Thank you, I think I got it now. You're a great guy. And smart. You should tutor more students in need." Her cheery voice brought the compliment well, and she stood slowly, clutching her notes.

"What's everyone up to now? I heard we still don't have an art teacher."

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
Bianca Hart

With: Otter

User Image
This information was going to be a total game changer. The lady did mention having a son, but she had no idea it was Otter. Her eyes looked away from him for a moment then back at him. The glowing started to fade at the mention of pie, she just wanted to stuff her face and forget that she had ever mentioned the modeling to him. Ice cream with the pie sounded nice. "Yes please." She looked around the pub and curled her hair around her finger then quickly checked the time on her phone. They had time to kill but Bianca was still a bit embarrassed about knowing his mom professionally. It wasn't everyday someone told their peers that they worked with their mom. "We have to be in at 10:00pm sharp.... Going for a walk would be a good idea." There was a bit of sadness in her voice when she explained the curfew. The time she had with Otter was great. He treated her like a princess and she wanted to stay up all night and talk to him more. Maybe after school they could go hang out somewhere different tomorrow. She wasn't going to let her secret ruin the night or her demeanor.

A smile melted away any initial uneasiness she had before. However, she wanted to get something off her chest. "I would like to know if... Um.... You want to hang out again tomorrow? I am really having a great time with you." she looked down and nervously bit on the bottom of her lip.

Rusti Fire

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
Joshua Young

User Image

Alright, that was completely freaky that she had the opportunity to over look the profiles of the students. Really who was the idiotic receptionist that was dealing with sensitive documents? Okay so the thought of her having mind powers was out the door and the way she said his name along with his last name sounded like... She was going to murder him or something! It wasn't her fault however, the person in the office was to blame. When he showered him with compluments, it was his turn to become flustered and blush. It was rare that a girl turned the praises back on him. He was just trying to help his peers in need nothing more, he didn't expect thanks. "Why thank you Mal." Rubbing his head, he had no idea what everyone else was doing but he knew what he needed to do later. "Everyone is hanging out until curfew. I have no idea when we will be getting an art teacher but I hope it's soon." He really liked art and if he had to teach it then so be it! Well he needed to graduate and get a degree in art before taking that kind of job. Since everyone was hanging out, maybe the should too. "Would you like to hang out with me? I'm not busy or anything and the only homework is math sections 1-4."

Wishful Starlight

Beloved Senshi

10,125 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Mallory felt like she had really weirded him out, but honestly, it wasn't her fault! Oh? There we go, a blush and an awkward head rub. Her eyes narrowed in disappointment with herself. Perhaps she should've just said she had mind reading abilities or something of that ilk.

"Hanging out? Until curfew? Wow...curfew is at ten, so I wouldn't expect to spend all that time with you. But, yes. I would like to." She gave a small nod and held her notes toward him.
"Do you mind if I leave these here until we are finished? What would you like to do, Josh?"

Aged Humorist

Otter finished his pie and paid the tab. He was still trying to find a way for revenge. Her words all felt rehearsed and ingenuine now. So. having a great time was she? She probably was just seduced by his family's money. She'd say anything to get closer. He was so furious right now. If it wasn't for his acting lessons, it would probably be all over his face. He wanted a cigarette, no he wanted to get hammered.

"Oi am too, love. Dere's a park near 'ere roight? Yoo loik nature? We got a cople hours left. Oi can bring de wine an a blanet if ye wish." He winked. He wanted to see how far she is willing to take this. That should prove whether or not her intentions were good. He already knew how she would respond though.
Lady Cuddles

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
Bianca Hart

With: Otter > Alone

User Image
The energy that she was feeling earlier had seemed to change dramatically. Something was wrong but she did not know what it was exactly. The fact he kind of went around her question didn't seem to ease her mind. It was just as she expected, he was starting to treat her differently. Wine in the park sounded fun but she couldn't be around him feeling the way she was right now. "I think I am fine for the night... I'm just going to go back to my dorm..... I had a really good night Otter"Not wanting to stay there another minute, she got up from her seat and walked out the pub. Where was she going to hang out until 10 om was beyond her. There was always going to be something about her that turned a guy off. Sometimes it was her horn or the fact she was red, "I really thought he was that guy... For the first time I actually felt good about myself...." she was deep in thought while looking down at the ground. She dodged the crowds and couples that walked by jealous of the simple lives they lead.

Rusti Fire

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
Joshua Young

User Image

Well they had the privilege of going off campus, but where would they go? He could take her to the arcade but she didn't look like the kind of girl who would be interested in doing things like that. There he went judging again, it would have been much better to ask her instead of assuming. "Sure you can keep that here. Also, would you be interested in going to the arcade? They have claw games there. I know those games are a rip off but I know how to get around them." he smiled. He put his wallet in his pocket and grabbed his dorm key and held the door opened for Mal. He really had to find a way to go hunting before curfew or he would have to wait all day again. Sure he had fed before coming to school but he wanted to make sure that he didn't get a strike of blood lust during classes. Then he remembered the blood packets in his back pack... He would have to use those when he was alone again. Alright, he would be fine for now.

Wishful Starlight

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces