Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Saffron Blehckchah

@Daniel; Zelda and Pokemon are two of my favourite things. xD heart I have to say, though... playing Skyward Sword... has not been the best experience of my life...

OH THANK GOD I"M NOT THE ONLY ONE. Seriously, I just cant get past the motion controls long enough to actually enjoy the game.. I wish they just included a simple controller mode for those people who DONT want to get overly frustrated with trying to make link swing his sword in the RIGHT DIRECTION... classified_fu

Quotable Lunatic

Awww. I liked being ale to move Link, even though he didn't listen half of the time. xD
I thought Skyward sword was great. >w< Eveeeen though I haven't beat it yet!

Desirable Genius

Asaro put on something more comfortable and watched Puella Magi Madoka Magica with me 4laugh

User ImageUser Image

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Asaro is so sweet. D: Him and Ches would be so cute as friends. x'3

Desirable Genius

thanks heart >w<
Asaro likes making friends ;D >v<
Guuuh, Link so cute as a doll!

I'm having the hardest time selling my Withdoll Priscilla. I had two people interested, but both just stopped replying, even after I sent them another message. Ugh.
So I'm going to take her out of her box and see if I can give her a makeover. I bought her as a fullset, and I just can't bond with fullsets for some reason. So I'm going to see if I can give her a nice twist.
And I'm still drooling over my Dia/Beryl xD I've never really had the need to cuddle a doll, but for some reason I just want to hug her. I foresee a lot of chipping hoof blush in the future.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Neo Sideralis
thanks heart >w<
Asaro likes making friends ;D >v<

Ches says hi to Asaro.... ninja /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\つ

User Image

Feline Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Bloodstained-Snow
Guuuh, Link so cute as a doll!

I'm having the hardest time selling my Withdoll Priscilla. I had two people interested, but both just stopped replying, even after I sent them another message. Ugh.
So I'm going to take her out of her box and see if I can give her a makeover. I bought her as a fullset, and I just can't bond with fullsets for some reason. So I'm going to see if I can give her a nice twist.
And I'm still drooling over my Dia/Beryl xD I've never really had the need to cuddle a doll, but for some reason I just want to hug her. I foresee a lot of chipping hoof blush in the future.

Hoof chipping GALORE...

I actually made little fur-wrap sock-things for Dilly's hooves they LOVE to clack together >>;; I've touched up her hooves 3 times since she came home

Quotable Lunatic

Guuuh.
I lack such movation.
My clean room has been trashed between me looking for stuff, and niece coming over.
And I want to clean/sew for boys/take them outside for pictures since it's GORGEOUS OUT.. but.. Bleh now.
And I'm having some stomach pains that I can't figure out. Doesn't hurt, just anoying, but totally making me mad and even more lazy then Ia lready am. xD

Feline Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
hmmmm I kinda want a Bluefairy Jasmine x-x;;

I have a hard time bonding with the chubby-cheeked dolls with that style sculpting ( pretty much all Kiddelfs and BF..... )

But I want to make an overly frilly cute Fox or Rabbit to go with my DZ Feilian 08 girl whose the LE bunny... >>;;;; or maybe even to reshell her in a way...

No one around me owns BF so I have no first hand experience with their Resin.
Saffron Blehckchah

thanks for the link :3 I want to use a HZ Hui Ka, the one with the horns, but since I am buying Fimo, I can probably make my own horns and use another doll as daddy. Zev is human and has his own plans to be a gay man XD so I cant throw them on him to see how it looks. :O love the picture >.< i wish I lived in a pretty area to take pics of my doll...i am to embarassed of what jerks would say to me if I took Zev to the beach...since in my area just walking down the street as a big girl will get you insults out passing cars, i can just imagine what would be said while holding a doll
Heres an old pic of Zev and Miru, the blue things i put on Miru's legs are Bratz leggings, I put them on her when I restrung her to give her socks lol

User Image

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Shattered Ciel
hmmmm I kinda want a Bluefairy Jasmine x-x;;

I have a hard time bonding with the chubby-cheeked dolls with that style sculpting ( pretty much all Kiddelfs and BF..... )

But I want to make an overly frilly cute Fox or Rabbit to go with my DZ Feilian 08 girl whose the LE bunny... >>;;;; or maybe even to reshell her in a way...

No one around me owns BF so I have no first hand experience with their Resin.

Bluefairy resin's quality is through the roof. Its seriously just so lovely to the touch, and its got a nice buffed texture so that they always look very smooth and real in photos, there's never any nose/cheek shine. They're just so soft and fluffy * U*

Everyone needs to own at least one Bluefairy doll. They are seriously underrated. Even people who arent normally into cutesy cherub faced dolls, almost always fall in love when there's a BF in their arms. :3c Last meet I went to, almost everyone said "Oh my gosh, I have to get a Bluefairy now" when they held Ches. lmao

Sparkly Millionaire

Asaro is adorable!! With amazing hair!
those yo-sd's are adorable *x*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces