Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Prophet

I'm in the position of wanting so many dolls, but not wanting more than 5 dolls total. I'm a big enigma.

Rainbow Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Hehe it figures, its a nice day and I don't have the camera. lol

Hope everyone is doing good. ^-^

I found my boy elf doll. razz He is on my wishlist so Sage may have a friend some day, not for a while lol. Here <3 he is so cute lol.

*now goes back the pages to read and look for pictures* <3

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

I know how it is, Fin. x.x; I say I want 7
I have 3.
Want my twins..- Five.
Want jude- 6
And maybe a yo-sd
Sooo whoknows what I'll endup with though!

Desirable Lunatic

i have 11 v.v with another 4 planed... and I never thought i'd have more then 9 XD

Sparkly Genius

Zoey_04
Hehe it figures, its a nice day and I don't have the camera. lol

Hope everyone is doing good. ^-^

I found my boy elf doll. razz He is on my wishlist so Sage may have a friend some day, not for a while lol. Here <3 he is so cute lol.

*now goes back the pages to read and look for pictures* <3

He's really cute, Zoey!

I don't want to have an odd number of dolls. I want them all to have at least one other doll their size to play with.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

I will probably up mine..
I really want KDF Lime, too.
-sigh- ohhh luts is my downfall.

On another note.. God I crack myself up.. xD
My sister often steals my video camera. So yesterday we were watching the random/stupid videos she's made since... last year or so.
And we came across one and we died of laughter. I still crack up each time I see it.
So I did a little edit..
https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150732122915988&notif_t=video_processed

If you can't watch it, I'll post it somewhere else.
If you can--I'm being filmed, she's filming.
It's only a few seconds long. [30ish.]

Dapper Dabbler

lol I remember in the very beginning how I kept telling myself "I only want ONE. Just ONE."

Now, six years and 25 dolls later, I've pretty much stopped telling myself anything. rofl

Speaking of dolls I'm wanting, I've been looking for 1/6 scale mature males, kind of like what Soom makes w/their faery legend males, only NOT limited and uber expensive. I found these: Lumedoll Lights.
Or I guess I should say, I saw the link to them somewhere (here maybe, or DOA). I've heard of Lumedoll and one of the people who attends the local dollmeets has a 1/3 scale lumedoll elf boy that I always thought was interesting. Never realized they sold tinies before! And these guys are awesome, and compared to Soom (especially secondhand) they're CHEAP. So yes, one of these days I'll be getting Blaze.

Of course, there's also a 50cm Obitsu girl with a seriously awesome faceup for sale on the DOA marketplace that I want to buy. If she doesn't sell in the next week or so I'll probably contact the owner about her. She'd be the perfect smart-a** little companion for my DDdy. Not her sister, maybe her cousin or something. Haven't worked that bit out yet.

Fate - can't view the video. Says it's either unavailable or I don't have permission to access the page (probably 'cause I'm not friended and its set on friends viewing only or something).

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

i posted it on my sisters wall, that's probably why.
My facebook should be an open book. [because let's face it, I'm not interesting, and have nothing interesting to post except bitching about work. xD]

I'll have to upload it elsewhere then.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
User Image

biggrin <3 got around to taking a small shot of the colors I've made so far >w< It's so fun

Fluffy Prophet

@ Zoey: that little elf boy reminds me of Spore's Max! in sculpt anyway.. what a serious innocent face.
@ Fate: I can't see it, but I don't have a fb. Fizz does, so maybe I'll bug her to help me out.
@ Shilen: I remember back in our old bjd chat thread we were like "Shilen, you have 5 dolls, omg how do you handle it?" lol
@ Stormlight: I only wanted one, too.. but she got lonely lol.
@ Spore: I like odd numbers, they're asymmetrical

Fluffy Prophet

Shattered Ciel
User Image

biggrin <3 got around to taking a small shot of the colors I've made so far >w< It's so fun

they are so bright and shiny! is that a copper-peach third from the right?

Dapper Dabbler

Ooooo, great job on those eyes! So shiny and colorful! heart

Finlet - Yeah, that was my first excuse, too (I've come up with many more since then. lol). Lore had to have a girlfriend. I don't think I had him two days before I ordered Evensong. Curse Luts, anyway. whee

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v331/FateBurnside/?action=view&current=MyMovie.mp4

I tried it on photobucket.

Fluffy Prophet

XFateX
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v331/FateBurnside/?action=view&current=MyMovie.mp4

I tried it on photobucket.

lmao! classic

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

xD I sort of remember that day, but not really at the same time.
I had Kai.. so it had to be around June-July...
And my memory is generally terrible, so.. I almost cried watching this video the first... few times.
That would be me being clever. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces