Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
Yami_No_Requiem
Fearmyboxers
*x* I cant wait to make Ken,Daisuke,Yamato, and Taichi from digimon,Harry and Draco,Dean from supernatural, and Hisoka from hunter x hunter into dolls lol character dolls are awesome *x*

I agree XD alot of ppl say that my bigeswt boy could pull of Riku from KH

XD i'd like to see Riku,Sora,Roxas, and Axel dolls

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Fearmyboxers
Yami_No_Requiem
Fearmyboxers
*x* I cant wait to make Ken,Daisuke,Yamato, and Taichi from digimon,Harry and Draco,Dean from supernatural, and Hisoka from hunter x hunter into dolls lol character dolls are awesome *x*

I need to stop thinking about character dolls before fanfic and yaoi overruns my mind..

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
Yami_No_Requiem
Fearmyboxers
Yami_No_Requiem
Fearmyboxers

I need to stop thinking about character dolls before fanfic and yaoi overruns my mind..

o.o but fanfics and yaoi are the best *is a yaoi/slash writer* XD

ღ PKF Pong Pong ღ : Invoice Paid. Business Day 15

@ Spore XP:
I was on the fence with Miyu as well until I saw her in person. I'm glad you like her. heart
Also! Omgosh cuteness. /dies Adore the Link outfit on Max and Maddy with the wittle caterpillar is amusing. xD

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Fearmyboxers

O.O I <3 U *is working on a Yugioh yaoi Fanfic.*

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
Yami_No_Requiem
Fearmyboxers

I stopped watching at battle city and twitched when trying to watch it again cause of the horrible voices lol but I am still a Yugi/Seto and Seto/Mokuba...yeah...i'm a openminded to pretty much everything fangirl....and Bakura/Marik fan lol Seto/Joey as well XD

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Fearmyboxers
Yami_No_Requiem
Fearmyboxers

I stopped watching at battle city and twitched when trying to watch it again cause of the horrible voices lol but I am still a Yugi/Seto and Seto/Mokuba...yeah...i'm a openminded to pretty much everything fangirl....and Bakura/Marik fan lol Seto/Joey as well XD

*giggles* I PMed you...

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Spore XP

I started making a Link costume for Max today. I don't know why I didn't think to make one before... here is the progress! (tunic done, need to get brown felt for gloves/belt/boots)
User Image

Oooh my gosh. As a Zelda fan, this makes me squee so hard. He's so adorablefskdjhf ; U; emotion_bigheart (Which sculpt is he?)

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
*x* today I got news about my Soom legs, they will be shipped monday from NY so its awesome

Desirable Genius

Shattered Ciel
Ack lol I love how I am trying to take doll photos... and out of nowhere there is a Caterpillar on my boy's arm O_O;

I think I'm the only one who keeps thinking of alice in wonderland XD

@ Spore
Awww, Max is a super cute Link * 3*

Desirable Lunatic

Random comment:
Technically all my dolls are "Cheracter dolls" Nerukan, Kamui, Ariaesta, Reijin, Kimyou, Pinkie and Sapling are based off Lineage 2 character designs. Lu is a Little Cathulu doll and Buns is inspired by White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland XD

Fluffy Prophet

@ Shilen: is Pinky your other Harley? I'd love to see

Fluffy Prophet

Remember we were talking about frilly shirts? I can't believe the price on this one... it's so affordable! ebay

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

@Fin; Oh my god, you always find the best things on ebay. I must have that shirt! It would be lovely for Annette's husband when I eventually find a doll with a big enough head to look good next to her. LOL

@Daniel; Zelda and Pokemon are two of my favourite things. xD heart I have to say, though... playing Skyward Sword... has not been the best experience of my life...

@Fearmy; Yessss, can't wait for you to put them dragon feet to use! What do you have in mind for the body?
P.S. This thread on DoA is super helpful for anyone trying to hybrid Soom parts with other dolls. ^.^ Hopefully you find something relatively cheap that will work. It's not always the resin match that'll get you, but the shape/size of the joints.

Okay guys, random old pic time.
Now that the weather is nice, I was thinking about how much fun it was to take Ophelia up north last year and how many cute photos I took. heart I hope I get to take her again this year.

User Image

Desirable Lunatic

Finlet
@ Shilen: is Pinky your other Harley? I'd love to see

lol no Pinkie is my new Isabella. she is getting some damage repaired so i don't have many pics of her yet (i had her for like 4-5 days before i dropped her off with a friend)
I actually haven't gotten my new Harley yet (but his name will be Bright) I'm gonna have to wait until closer to august or September to place the order for him (cause i'm getting a few other minions for them at the same time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff