Welcome to Gaia! ::

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

I'm debating on sewing or not for my boys, but I'll linger in the BJD Tiny chat, if anyone wants to join.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
my problem is I tend to abandon my dolls that are too child-like and flat-ish in side profile... I tend to find too much that ends up bothering me in the end..

I've sold every one That I've attempted those style features with...

Maybe as a YoSD I can Handle it though...
Good idea, Ciel, to make booties xD
And yeah, I'm not one for round faces either. The only one I have managed to keep is my Littlefee Ante, but she is too damn cute.

Also, have any of you dealt with Dollheart in the past two weeks or so? Usually they are good with communication (through Ebay btw) but I paid for an item over a week ago, and no shipping or any message or whatever.
I really just want my wig ;_;

Sparkly Genius

Glad you guys like Max as Link! I guess I was so focused on him being Max it didn't register that he makes the perfect fairyboy with his blonde hair, blue eyes and pointed ears. Daniel, he is a 5StarDoll Ria with cute faceup by Finlet ^^ I worked all day today so I wasn't able to go get the felt to keep working on his outfit. I am a bit sad about that! Maybe tomorrow.

@Neo - Aww Asaro looks cute. Did he enjoy watching Madoka?

@Fear - That's too bad you don't feel comfortable taking your dolls out. You need to get a group together to ward off the evil!

On the chat about childish sculpts - Round, chubby, child-like faces are my favourite <3 (You can probably tell by my doll family) - I really admire other sculpts but cutesy dolls (even SDs) are the ones for me smile

I am really torn because I am leaving for Disney early Tuesday morning and I will miss my dolls! I kind of want to sneak a tiny in my carryon because there could be so many awesome photo opportunities but I know that's kind of silly. I will be all kinds of busy for the 5 days that I am there, bringing a doll is just impractical.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Only if you plan on keeping one in your purse, maybe.

I want to go to DArien and bring Kouji over the summer. I'd get a kick out of it. Totally. xD
[HOMG. YOU GUYS SHOULD COME TO DARIEN LAKE WITH MEEE. AMUSEMENT PARK WITH DOLLLLIESSS.]
And the beach.. [but I'd tote all my boys there.]
And akron park [so nature-y and pretty.]

Sparkly Genius

XFateX
Only if you plan on keeping one in your purse, maybe.

I want to go to DArien and bring Kouji over the summer. I'd get a kick out of it. Totally. xD
[HOMG. YOU GUYS SHOULD COME TO DARIEN LAKE WITH MEEE. AMUSEMENT PARK WITH DOLLLLIESSS.]
And the beach.. [but I'd tote all my boys there.]
And akron park [so nature-y and pretty.]

That would be really fun, the dolls would love Darien Lake. We should do it. smile

I am in love with this little tan girl and am tempted to order her @__@ BAD.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

I wanted to get a season pass. Still debating on doing it, but.. eh. Whatever. >w< Even if I only go twice this year, it'll be worth it.

Awww. She is cute.
But REMEMBER WHAT LATI DID TO YOU. FIGHT TEMPTATION.
Get a salgoo ;D

Fluffy Prophet

Shattered Ciel
hmmmm I kinda want a Bluefairy Jasmine x-x;;

I have a hard time bonding with the chubby-cheeked dolls with that style sculpting ( pretty much all Kiddelfs and BF..... )

But I want to make an overly frilly cute Fox or Rabbit to go with my DZ Feilian 08 girl whose the LE bunny... >>;;;; or maybe even to reshell her in a way...

No one around me owns BF so I have no first hand experience with their Resin.

From that description, how do you feel about Peakswoods dolls? they have youthful faces without the chubbyness.

in other news: I went to the antique store and got some awesome deer and unicorns for Piper's room.. and I got an old school typewritter for Fizz! She's writing some Supernatural fanfiction on it now, going click-clack click-clack ding! schoooommm It's a very pleasant sound.

Fluffy Prophet

Spore XP

I am in love with this little tan girl and am tempted to order her @__@ BAD.

Son of a stressed scream gonk
circus theme!!! I'm having a hard time with this crying

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Finlet
Shattered Ciel
hmmmm I kinda want a Bluefairy Jasmine x-x;;

I have a hard time bonding with the chubby-cheeked dolls with that style sculpting ( pretty much all Kiddelfs and BF..... )

But I want to make an overly frilly cute Fox or Rabbit to go with my DZ Feilian 08 girl whose the LE bunny... >>;;;; or maybe even to reshell her in a way...

No one around me owns BF so I have no first hand experience with their Resin.

From that description, how do you feel about Peakswoods dolls? they have youthful faces without the chubbyness.

I tend to find myself torn about Peakswood. :< I love them but I don't think I can love one enough to own. XD if that makes sense.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Finlet: I loooove the sound of a typewriter. >w< How exciting.
I remember 7th grade I tried to win one.. failed, but tried! Sometimes I like to sit in silence and just listen to my fingers hit the keys while I Type. [..I type wiht my eyes off the screen all the time, so.... closing my eyes while doing so is no issue. I'm watching my chinchillas as I type this up. xD]

You don't neeeeed her either, Finnnn! You still have a full piper to build!

Fluffy Prophet

You're so right, Piper might get here tomorrow! But I plan on using those Lati pics for photography inspiration razz

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Good idea! Gotta love inspiration! :3

Oooh so exciting! I can't wait to see her!

Sparkly Genius

XFateX
I wanted to get a season pass. Still debating on doing it, but.. eh. Whatever. >w< Even if I only go twice this year, it'll be worth it.

Awww. She is cute.
Get a salgoo ;D

lol thank you for helping me! She is so cute and tan though <3

@Fin - I am so sorry! I didn't mean to draw attention to their circuseyness D; A typewriter sounds fun ^^

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Spore XP
XFateX

Awww. She is cute.
Get a salgoo ;D

lol thank you for helping me! She is so cute and tan though <3

@Fin - I am so sorry! I didn't mean to draw attention to their circuseyness D; A typewriter sounds fun ^^

I try.. xD
... I want everyone to be able to get the dollys they want though. ;-; Not that I can stop people form getting what they want, if they reaaally want it though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff