Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
Finlet

it didnt take me more than like 30 minutes lol which is why its choppy lol the bowing was hard cause she sucks at posing, so i had my hand up her dress and had to keep her still to get the 3 pictures of it lol since like real stop motion is about 30+ pictures for 1-3 seconds of film lol
Thanks alot guys <3

@Saffron: Haha, it's not very visible because the picture is so small :B
And yeah, it matches, but only because the head has yellowed quite a bit. Fairyland white is a bit creamy yellow white to begin with and somehow it magically matched when I got the two together ;D
And the rabbit is super soft. I've never liked fur, but I had two friends with my who use it for costumes (from animals of which all parts are used) and they had a bin of bunnies so to speak and I ended up really falling for the amazing colors and softness.

@Roslyn: If you have DOA, you can view a topic on all of them here: topic.
She's a tan Limhwa half elf ^^ Limhwa's can't really stand, and they can't sit at all, but they do sexy poses like no other xD

@Ciel: Thank you c: I need to post her more, but she always gets ignored xD So I just don't bother anymore.
And lol, caterpillar! I've taken pictures outside and when I put the pictures on the computer I realized there was a fly in the shot and such lol.

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
Bloodstained-Snow

I love faux fur *x* I buy it from syfabrics, beaver fur feels really nice, I have touched real fur before and it does feel really nice but while I might not feel as strongly as peta, since if their full insides are used for food or whatnot instead of just for their fur, i am not ever going to buy real fur lol mostly cause i know it falls apart sometimes and another cause i'm a furry o.o;;

ღ PKF Pong Pong ღ : Invoice Paid. Business Day 15

@ Shattered Ciel:
Like I said on FB it was cute. xp Bugs creep me out but that one was adorable how it curled up.

@ Finlet:
Ahh, I see. :3 I love that about her mouth too, it's kinda like a cat's little grin. xD

@ Bloodstained-Snow:
o: *subcribes to thread* You really do have a lovely doll family. whee

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
@Fear I am allergic to spiders and I have a Phobia of them... I'd probably SELL my doll if I saw one on it..

@Finlet
It was one of the cute Greenish ones with dark stripes <3

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
Shattered Ciel
@Fear I am allergic to spiders and I have a Phobia of them... I'd probably SELL my doll if I saw one on it..

I also have a Phobia and probably would scream and hit my doll with a newspaper or use bug spray, wouldnt sell it lol my dolls i get are after staring at them for weeks and going through pages of dolls to see which i like before buying them lol

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Fearmyboxers
Shattered Ciel

I also have a Phobia and probably would scream and hit my doll with a newspaper or use bug spray, wouldnt sell it lol my dolls i get are after staring at them for weeks and going through pages of dolls to see which i like before buying them lol

well as are mine.. I spend months sometimes years saving and waiting for a doll... like my SOOM Cuprit I waited years for after I missed out on the Normal LE one..

Took me from 07-11 to decide on getting on a Shushu.. XD I put plenty of thought into my dolls, but I won't touch ANYTHING if I've seen a spider on it..

I'd rather set fire to anything that I see a spider touch... even the teenie little ones in the house I am so allergic my skin will practically rot within minutes ^^;; makes for not nice ER runs.. and makes for me feeling Anxious 24/7..

Fluffy Prophet

I'm not bugged by any kind of creepy-crawley, I love all critters.

Sparkly Genius

@Snow - Congrats on your new arrival! As I said on DoA, I adore her outfit! I am glad you posted a pic of your dolly family! They are very unique indeed! I particularly adore the redhed on the far left, her outfit is stunning. I would love to see a closeup.

@Daniel - D'aww, Ches is so precious <3

@Ros - Congrats on Sarah's arrival! I didn't think I liked Miyu all that much but yours is beautiful!

@Fear - Cool! Stop motion is so time consuming @__@

@Fin - That part in Parks and Rec was so pitiful lol. Stop motion is definitely a chore.

This talk of caterpillars on dolls reminded me of this photo I took of Maddy in the summer, in which I deliberately put a caterpillar on her.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I started making a Link costume for Max today. I don't know why I didn't think to make one before... here is the progress! (tunic done, need to get brown felt for gloves/belt/boots)
User Image

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
o.o on DoA i just saw a post that someone did in the craft section, they used crochet to make a dolls wig and it turned out super awesome looking. I am thinking of using Fimo to make hair that looks like this for a cosplay for my bjd Zev, since I want the hair to stay in place and not all over the place o.o

User Image

lol I just hope it works and doesnt colapse on itself, i am going to practice on Lola since her head is small

@Spore :O the link costume is so cute

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Spore XP

I started making a Link costume for Max today. I don't know why I didn't think to make one before... here is the progress! (tunic done, need to get brown felt for gloves/belt/boots)
User Image

OMG CUTE!!!! *watns to snuggle the litte link*

Sparkly Genius

Yami_No_Requiem

OMG CUTE!!!! *watns to snuggle the litte link*

Thanks, Yami =)

Fluffy Prophet

@ Spore: oh how cute! and you can see his freckles in the picture too. Even his hair looks link-ish

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
*x* I cant wait to make Ken,Daisuke,Yamato, and Taichi from digimon,Harry and Draco,Dean from supernatural, and Hisoka from hunter x hunter into dolls lol character dolls are awesome *x*

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Fearmyboxers
*x* I cant wait to make Ken,Daisuke,Yamato, and Taichi from digimon,Harry and Draco,Dean from supernatural, and Hisoka from hunter x hunter into dolls lol character dolls are awesome *x*

I agree XD alot of ppl say that my bigeswt boy could pull of Riku from KH

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces