Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Genius

XFateX

xD Kai likes to be friends with everyone. :3

Oooh, Ren. You have a friend! [because.. you know, his old 'boyfriend'.. even though it was never official, doesn't exist in our life anymore. XD]

I have the gold handcuffs again..
that was why I had to get them! For photostories! I had to get some to share. >w<

Spore likes to be able to have friends that are also SDs! We need to do some photostories together.

I am still looking for people willing to RP their dolls with me D;

Random question that I was just going to ask Fate, but I want to extend to all of the regulars of the thread now: What ages are your dolls supposed to be? Like, have you decided on an age for their character?

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Spore XP

Spore likes to be able to have friends that are also SDs! We need to do some photostories together.

I am still looking for people willing to RP their dolls with me D;

Random question that I was just going to ask Fate, but I want to extend to all of the regulars of the thread now: What ages are your dolls supposed to be? Like, have you decided on an age for their character?

We totally need to do photostories. Too bad it's been tough ith the places we've meet up at so far. D: Soon enough!

I'm stil sort of debating roleplaying my dolls. It's kind of hard for me to picture myself doing it, but.. Raelyn [Yuz] is loosely based off of a roleplay character, so.. Who knows.

Honestly, my dolls have sort of.. 'grown' with me. I got Ren when I was 18. I pictured him as 18 at the time, but now picture him older. 25 or so.

Kai 'looks' the same as Ren, but he's much older, being an elf and all.
Kouji.. I don't have an exact age, either. Between 12-15
[I'm thinking 14 for him, though.
Raelyn will be 15, as well as Litchi.]

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
So I just wanted to poll you guys (cause I love you XD )

I put up Eva for sell and her price is 215.00 which includes her eyes, wig, and 2 outfits... that seem fair?

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
right now my dolls dont have stories as in thought out character stuff, but I see Zev as 19,Miru is 58 o.o but looks 18 because of being a satyr, Lola....shes a mermaid...but a tiny..has breast...so I guess i'd make her like 16 but some type of small fish XD. When I get Moon, shes the start of my dragon family that I am actually gonna think hard on their characters and story, but i see dragons aging like how elves do o.o where 1 year dragon time is equal to around 10-20 human years....though some stories with elves have it like being 50 years for every elf year lol I might just do human years it hurts my brain

Sparkly Genius

XFateX

We totally need to do photostories. Too bad it's been tough ith the places we've meet up at so far. D: Soon enough!

I'm stil sort of debating roleplaying my dolls. It's kind of hard for me to picture myself doing it, but.. Raelyn [Yuz] is loosely based off of a roleplay character, so.. Who knows.

Honestly, my dolls have sort of.. 'grown' with me. I got Ren when I was 18. I pictured him as 18 at the time, but now picture him older. 25 or so.

Kai 'looks' the same as Ren, but he's much older, being an elf and all.
Kouji.. I don't have an exact age, either. Between 12-15
[I'm thinking 14 for him, though.
Raelyn will be 15, as well as Litchi.]

Yes this is true.
That's cool - the same goes for Spore as a character with me. He got older as I did so he's in his 20s now.
I agree that Kouji seems about 14 when I look at him smile Nora is 15, I think she and Raelyn would take nice photos together.

Sparkly Genius

Yami_No_Requiem

I put up Eva for sell and her price is 215.00 which includes her eyes, wig, and 2 outfits... that seem fair?

What did you buy her for and what condition is she in?

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
Yami_No_Requiem

o.o i spent $200 on just dragon legs, i think that price is very fair cause it includes things with it

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Spore XP

Yes this is true.
That's cool - the same goes for Spore as a character with me. He got older as I did so he's in his 20s now.
I agree that Kouji seems about 14 when I look at him smile Nora is 15, I think she and Raelyn would take nice photos together.

The only reason Iw as able to pull an age for Kouji is because when I look at him, I can picture a Sora from KH cosplay.. and Sora was 14 in the first game, so... 14! Haha.

I don't think Ren will get any older then what I've pictured for him now, though. I'm content wiht his age. :3
Her and Raelyn will be best friends. :3
[..or maybe they won't get along! Who knows!]

Sparkly Genius

XFateX
Spore XP

Yes this is true.

The only reason Iw as able to pull an age for Kouji is because when I look at him, I can picture a Sora from KH cosplay.. and Sora was 14 in the first game, so... 14! Haha.

I don't think Ren will get any older then what I've pictured for him now, though. I'm content wiht his age. :3
Her and Raelyn will be best friends. :3
[..or maybe they won't get along! Who knows!]

lol nice.
Spore is everything and can be every age so who knows - maybe in the future I will have more dolls to represent him when he is older (I already want Salgoo for his younger self as you know)
It is very unpredictable with Nora. We will have to see how Raelyn turns out once you get him!

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

And I can't wait to get to know him. >w< Though I've come to realize It'llbe longer then I thought before I order them. hoping for July for an order, but.. eh. -sigh- I just want them hoooome now that I have planned them. >w<

How amusing would that be?
I wouldn't mind having a doll with some facial features to show age.

After all, Spore was in a coma for 10 years. ;3

Sparkly Genius

XFateX

And I can't wait to get to know him. >w< Though I've come to realize It'llbe longer then I thought before I order them. hoping for July for an order, but.. eh. -sigh- I just want them hoooome now that I have planned them. >w<

Aww, you can make it!
I really don't like facial hair on dolls D; That's just me though, I like babyfaces u__u;;
lol he sure was! I read a bunch of Spore stories to my younger sisters the other day. They were amused.

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Spore XP
Yami_No_Requiem

I got the doll as a RS Mei, but bought a 2nd head for it so I paied 210 for the doll with no eyes and compleatly naked.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Spore XP
XFateX

Aww, you can make it!
I really don't like facial hair on dolls D; That's just me though, I like babyfaces u__u;;
lol he sure was! I read a bunch of Spore stories to my younger sisters the other day. They were amused.

Oh. Not facial hair. Features! Like.. wrinkle lines in a sense? More defined jaws... ect.
but.. I do prefer baby faces, too... ^^;; -looks at my dolls- Except for.. Kais... >>

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
you guys are making me really want to turn my really old rp family into dolls lol

Sparkly Genius

Yami_No_Requiem
Spore XP
Yami_No_Requiem

I got the doll as a RS Mei, but bought a 2nd head for it so I paied 210 for the doll with no eyes and compleatly naked.

That seems pretty fair then. If no one buys her you can always drop the price.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff