Welcome to Gaia! ::

Issy had only watched as Reaver simply seemed to vanish. She looked back at Shade. Your right. I am hungry as a wolf..., she said smiling softly. She started to walk back towards the temple not knowing if they followed or not. She wanted to talk to Isamaru about that power he had spoken of before she had went to sleep, but that was only a distraction to the real problem in her mind. She was wondering what Reaver was planning on doing. It bothered her a bit. She wanted to trust him but he really did like destruction.

Bo tilted her head her eyes still having a far off look. "I am not used to people being around...and neither is the forest. When you came running through you sent it up in a panic...," she said softly as if to explain it to him. She didn't exactly say it to him since she didn't know where exactly where he was. "Do you think you could help me?" she asked him as she thought about the place where Fang didn't know what to do. Stairs...she didn't know thats what they were but Fang didn't know them and so didn't know how to help her up them. Some reason she felt this guy didn't really want her there and so on instinct she backed away and bowed. "But I can see I make you quiet nervous...I shall go...Fang?" she asked as she reached out her hand to try and find him. When he didn't touch her hand in the amount of time she was used to her body tensed and her posture seemed to stiffen. Finally Fang touched his nose to her hand and her whole body relaxed. "Fang lets go back to wherever we were....alright?" she said to the wolf. Fang took hold of the sleeve of her kimono with his mouth and started to pull her away so she knew which direction to walk.

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Dropping from the tree. Reaver lands beside Bo without a sound, thanks to the winds moving around him. Naturally it was on the opposite side as her canine counter part. Just as soon as he landed, the mask he wore crumpled and fell away, as a new one formed across his face, this one appeared as brown with green vine like shapes winding across it's eye socket less face. With a hidden and twisted grin, he speaks before the canine could reveal his presence. "Why hello there, child..."
Bo had felt him the moment he touched the ground. On instinct she looked at him with a blade already in her hand. Fang growled softly at Reaver. When he talked to her his voice sent chills down her back. That made her even more on guard. The ground around was already starting to shift showing her uneasyness. Fang bent low with his ears laid back. "What do you want?" she asked him.

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
"Silence.. Mutt..." He says, with an eyeless glance at the canine she had beside her, before he brought his gaze to the girl. Noting the subtle shifts of the ground. "I'm just looking around, a blind girl and a canine are not very common attractions in the wooded regions, wouldn't you agree?" Reaver asks, grinning still beneath the Earth Mask he wore.
Bo shook her head and put away her blade, hiding it up her sleeve. "Don't talk to my brother that way...," she said in a spiteful tone. Fang stood up at her side when the blade was put away. "Fang I want to go back to that place...," she said again and Fang tugged on her sleeve showing her once again with direction to walk. She didn't know what this guy wanted but she feared being by water. She was walking again with Fang touching his nose to her hand every so often she stopped and asked. "I know I don't know you at all....," she started and she blushed, "but do you think you could help me? Fang came across something he doesn't know and so he can't help me. Do you think you can help me? That way he can see how it works and be able to do it the next time..." She stood still waiting for a answer from both him and the earth.
As this girl spoke, Tai half way listened as his mind was going into other places. What has happened to him recently, and things like that. Then he really noticed what she was saying and snapped out of it. He looked to her and now felt like a jerk. "No, please, I am sorry. My mind has been cluttered with other things." He said softly and let out a sigh. But she was already walking off. "I am sorry.." He whispered he watched her walk off.. But then he saw someone drop down from the trees and grinned to himself. He did not really know what and who they were talking about, but he knew who that second person was. He just turned and looked to him with the black eye pieces hiding his true eyes, and waited to see if he would notice soon or not.
((Sorry for not writing for a while but I have gone through the wall as it is called directly translated from swedish wish means that I have had so much work that my mind frozen. My body is so burned so I can't do things as RP or rather haven't been able to, I would like some recap so I can try start again. Sorry ones again for not writing about my situation but I haven't gotten the energy to do that.))

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
"And what is it exactly, that you and your mutt came across?" Reaver asks, his eyeless masked face turning to be cast in the direction of the other male, as with a twitch of his hand, the rock face and earth shifted beneath Tai, causing him to fall back towards the water near by. Reaver did not even make a word, as he remained standing where he was.
Tai saw his hand twitch and knew something was going to happen.. But did not see that coming. He let himself fall towards the water, but created a portal above the water right below him. He fell into it and it instantly closed. Then at the end of the path another opened up and het stepped out of it, and it quickly closed behind him. Now, if the mask was not on his face, he would be sticking his toung out at him, but sadly, that was not possible. So, he turned and walked off into the city. He knew that he would be able to find him now, just a matter of time.
Bo shrugged. "I don't know...I was asking the guy by the water to help but then I felt his nervousness and left. Then you dropped out of nowhere. Fang will take me there. Please follow...or not...either way I will find a way past it...," she said softly as she started walking. Fang stayed by her side touching her hand every ten steps to let her know to keep walking.

||Its otay!!!! *huggles him*||

Issy finally reached the temple and ran inside to see Isamaru. She stood in front of the statue and smiled. Hello Isamaru! she said to him brightly. She had so many questions filling her head as she stood there waiting for his answer.

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
((Gomenasai for my leave of absence. Basically Shade and Ama had a race, Ama ran into a childhood acquaintance, and people have been showing up at random.))

Ama nodded in greetings to the man but said nothing. She smiled at Issy's thoughts and the words of Shade seeing as he had followed her. When the Reaver character disappeared from view, her smile too faded slightly. He gave her a bad feeling somehow...

Turning on her heel when Issy began to walk towards the temple mentioning her hunger, Ama turned and walked ahead of her leading the way. Soon they were back at the temple, and she guided the group up to the hall where the gaurdian statues were. Stopping only when they reached Isamaru, she sighed wearily as she took in the many presences she felt now in the abandoned city. "I think it's time to call a meeting...," she thought to the statue as she left him, the ice demon, and the mute there alone for the time being. She came back shortly with a small little cart and wheeled it to a halt infront of Isamaru. "Don't mind me. I know you trust me after all...," she thought to the statue as she took out her paint brush. Closing her eyes and inhaling deeply, she made a sharp curly-que stroke with the brush and an immense wind suddenly blew through the hall. It circled around Isamaru and heaved him carefully onto the cart.

The winds disapatting imediately, she pocketed the brush and began pushing Isamaru down the hall. "This way, please," she instructed to the others as she moved through several lavished halls with grand relics and murals depicting the city's lost grandure and some of its history. After several minutes she lead everyone into a grand hall with gleaming floors and walls of cherry wood. In the room's center was a large table laden with more than enough food for all of those present in the city. Parking Isamaru at the table's end, she motioned for everyone to be seated on a cushion at the low table.

Then, taking her out her brush she made a large sweeping motion with it in a large version than before. This time a mighty wind swept through the doors leading out of the hall to the outdoors, circling around Ama. "Guests of Kyokujitsu, welcome! Please, come to the temple!" Ama whispered into the winds as they passed by her. Then the winds exited and left through the open doors and swept through every inch of the city. Anyone would be able to hear the wind's whispered invitation before it died down.
Shade watched in silence as Ama painted, and studied the winds as her brush stroke crossed the page. 'What an interesting ability.... it seems as if my theory stands true still. No normal humans reside here.' He thought to himself, listening to the intercomm like voice scream through the air. He flexed his hand and made a fist over and over again, feeling that the cold chill had left it. He counted himself lucky that the electricity power also pulsed through his veins. It and the absorbing cloth were what rewarmed the bones in his arm and hand.

His mind ventured back to the one called Reaver. The man, he obviously had incredible abilities as well. Shade determined that mask that he wore just before he dissapeared had to have something to do with it. An arctic glare came upon his face as he thought, looking almost threatening.
Akito relaxed as her eyes turned back to normal. Helios stood and looked down at his wolf. "Well, I think he likes you." He said with a smirk. "At the phenomenon of your eyes, he normally would've just attacked without any warning. He's very protective of me." He said with a half-laugh. He looked back over to her. "I am Helios." He said with a graceful bow. "and this is my partner in crime, Akito." He said as he straightened back up. He gave a sharp whistle and Akito jumped to his feet and stood at his side.

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Reaver walks along behind her and her mutt silently. He really had nothing better to do at this given point and time so he simply walked along behind them silently. His masked face staying focused on her form, as he moved forward slowly. Not even a sigh escaping his hidden lips.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff