Welcome to Gaia! ::

NeroRevolver
I have to say, Megaman isnt going to be very good. I can tell, all of his moves do little to no hitstun.

All of his moves take forever to recover from as well. Honestly, from watching Im really interested in trying Greninja now, but Ill have to see how he feels in a few weeks.

Life would be simpler if people just listened to me. I called that s**t on the same day as the trailer hitting youtube. rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

Hallowed Pumpkin

Mercain
NeroRevolver
I have to say, Megaman isnt going to be very good. I can tell, all of his moves do little to no hitstun.

All of his moves take forever to recover from as well. Honestly, from watching Im really interested in trying Greninja now, but Ill have to see how he feels in a few weeks.

Life would be simpler if people just listened to me. I called that s**t on the same day as the trailer hitting youtube. rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

Being a character reliant on gimmicks is highly appealing to me. Regardless of how shitty he is.

I love seing stupid s**t done and working in competitive play.

Even when its extremely rare.

I will still be using Megaman primarily I believe.

Hallowed Pumpkin

-Candii_Sweet-

The whole Dark Pit thing really ******** confuses me for one reason. Not even the clone thing.

Its because Olimar has a Alph alt. When using Alph rock pikmin dont appear. thus in a sense making him unique. Why didnt they just ******** do that with Pit and DP?

From what I saw there was NO differences what so ever. The only one was his side B special used a dif weapon and instead of knocking up it knocked horizontal.

Im honestly happy with the roster besides that.
NeroRevolver
-Candii_Sweet-

The whole Dark Pit thing really ******** confuses me for one reason. Not even the clone thing.

Its because Olimar has a Alph alt. When using Alph rock pikmin dont appear. thus in a sense making him unique. Why didnt they just ******** do that with Pit and DP?

From what I saw there was NO differences what so ever. The only one was his side B special used a dif weapon and instead of knocking up it knocked horizontal.

It's because Sakurai made Kid Icarus Uprising. I don't think there is anything else to it. In fact, Iwata probably tells him something along the lines of him doing whatever he wants, as long as the game sells as well as the last two did.

Hallowed Pumpkin

Mercain
NeroRevolver
-Candii_Sweet-

It's because Sakurai made Kid Icarus Uprising. I don't think there is anything else to it. In fact, Iwata probably tells him something along the lines of him doing whatever he wants, as long as the game sells as well as the last two did.
Yeah, Ive known how strong the bias was.

I just thought he wouldnt make it so...OBVIOUS.

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Am I the only one worried about Dr. Mario being in the game?

Not because he'll be a clone character.

But that just means that the Mewtwo players are gonna keep chanting for his return as well until Smash 5.
NeroRevolver
-Candii_Sweet-

Doctor Mario, Dark Pit, and Lucina all should've been relegated to alt costumes with a minor difference or two like Alph is to Olimar.
Ocean Phoenix
NeroRevolver
-Candii_Sweet-

Doctor Mario, Dark Pit, Ganondorf, Falco, Toon Link and Lucina all should've been relegated to alt costumes with a minor difference or two like Alph is to Olimar.
Fixed that for you, buddy.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Japan wanted their lucina waifu.

Megaman is really bad though, he has a butt load of projectiles that do nothing.

The smash projectile and neutral B and down B both have alot of start up lag and also with side B it's fast but the enemy can put the bomb back on you or shield/dodge it.

I was using Megaman and the lvl. 9 cpu spot dodged it when it was already stuck on them.
I'm wondering if MK is nerfed at all or if he retains all of his ********?

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ocean Phoenix
I'm wondering if MK is nerfed at all or if he retains all of his ********]
I will let you know.

3nodding

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
So I've been playing a bit with Rosalina, Wft, Pally, and Peach.

imo I think peach has gotten nerfed and buffed in a few different ways.

She's a lot faster but she is weak now and she has smaller hitboxes on her moves.

But her U-Air is a lot better now that it was changed to that rainbow thing. Her U-tilt is wayyyy faster but now it's used differently, it's now used to juggle in combos

What I've noticed with a lot of characters is the knock back isn't that much so you can actually do combos so they were right when they said you can do combos.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Meta-knight was definitely nerfed and his smash attacks don't come out instantly like they used to. And you can't glide with Up-B anymore, Down B is VERY punishable. Neutral B and Side-B both have start up lag now.

I'm not saying metaknight is low tier is bad or anything but he is more balanced than brawl.

heart

Hoarding Hoarder

Anyone have an extra US demo code they'd be willing to share?
redface

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
So I've been playing online with Rosalina I've won most of the time but using Rosalina in lag is like trying to juggle while intoxicated.

Most of the time when I call Luma back he just sits there chillin because of lag.

Fox and any of the furries who are fast are bad for Rosalina because Rosalina is so fat

gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces