• Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Josafat
Depressed_Blue_Penguin
Josafat
Is this active at all anymore? ninja

*tumbleweed blows away*

Dude! emo

Duuuuude. Do you still play brawl at all?
Does the online mode even still function?

Dapper Dabbler

4,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ocean Phoenix
Depressed_Blue_Penguin
Josafat

*tumbleweed blows away*

******** Tuv.

Hiiii.

Desirable Noob

EmO_On_A_SuGaR_RuSh
Josafat
Depressed_Blue_Penguin
Josafat

*tumbleweed blows away*

Dude! emo

Ew, why are you still here? Go get a job.

(I love you Josa bby it's been years)

I have a job. I still play Smash (melee) a lot. b***h suck my d**k

Desirable Noob

Depressed_Blue_Penguin
Josafat
Depressed_Blue_Penguin
Josafat

*tumbleweed blows away*

Dude! emo

No. I don't play brawl at all. I remmeber I moved to Project M. Still play it. But I mainly do Melee. I run some stream service here in the island. Only one that actually does it razz TO'ing from time to time. Still active in the smash scene here in PR XD

www.youtube.com/c/etgamingpr
Josafat
Depressed_Blue_Penguin
Josafat
Depressed_Blue_Penguin
Josafat

*tumbleweed blows away*

Dude! emo

No. I don't play brawl at all. I remmeber I moved to Project M. Still play it. But I mainly do Melee. I run some stream service here in the island. Only one that actually does it razz TO'ing from time to time. Still active in the smash scene here in PR XD

Josa! My man! its been forever! I rememer running countless friendlies with you in the Brawl days. Im itching to run back a PT Vs Link match!!!!!!!!!!!

it must be fate that we've all gathered here at the same time. Dust off your Wiimotes everyone dramallama wahmbulance dramallama wahmbulance

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
Puta madre, la gente esta muerto
yes it is awesome !

Desirable Noob

lEl-dogg
Josafat
Depressed_Blue_Penguin
Josafat
Depressed_Blue_Penguin
Josafat

*tumbleweed blows away*

Dude! emo

Josa! My man! its been forever! I rememer running countless friendlies with you in the Brawl days. Im itching to run back a PT Vs Link match!!!!!!!!!!!

it must be fate that we've all gathered here at the same time. Dust off your Wiimotes everyone dramallama wahmbulance dramallama wahmbulance

July 15. Dammit.
Woah, I dont even know how to use Link in Brawl anymore xD I changed to Pit and continued competitively locally. Making it second as my highest placing, losing to Excel_Zero.

What's a wiimote? Oh, that thing I use so I can boot up Project M XD
I was a hugely addicted melee player back in the day when it was the new game and I can tell you with 100% certainty that SSB4 is better mechanically, content-wise, and community. cool

******** yeah it's a real fighting game! It's bleeping sumo wrestling on soniceroids! lol

My favorite character is Luigi, whee because he's an adorkable goofball and I super relate to him in almost every way. Starting with the fact THAT MY NAME IS LUIGI. ,, ,,, it's not Luigi I lied.

I'm best with Dr.Mario in SSB4 because I'm used to playing as regular Mario in melee. I'm only intermediate though; I thought i was pro when i kicked everyones butts in my city but when i went online i discovered that my citys full of noobs, myself included. sweatdrop

My favorite DLC is Ryu because HELL it's nice to have some conventional fighting characters thrown into the mix, and Street Fighter's was my SNES jam back in the kinderyears.

Not sure if I have a favorite boss but I can tell you, Yoshi is my favorite fighter to use against bosses, that flutterkick yo.

My favorite "stage" is Smash Run, for sure. Love it. I know it originates from Kirby Air Ride, I used to own the heck out of that game. I wish we could customize the rules for Smash Run and choose the minigames..

My favorite item is the Assist Trophy, it's a nice a reminder that you're canonically playing as trophies based on the fighters they represent, rather than the actual fighters.

What characters should be in the next game? I have 1 controversial popular opinion, that I can back up; and one unpopular opinion that I can shove into your face.

Popular opinion: Spyro (or Crash, or Rayman). And my backup reason? Playstation All Stars rejected them, so now they're all floating in abyss with nowhere to go, no one to smash. sad what a sad meaningless life for them. Nintendo needs to step in and be their hero!

Unpopular opinion: Bub from Bubble Bobble. Why you ask? Because it'd be hilarious.

Animated Otaku

29,200 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
AllIsBrawl/Nintendodojo closes it's doors in a day or two. RIP AiB/NDJ, and by RIP I mean good riddance. >_< Okay I'm kinda sad to see it go, a little. sweatdrop

Clean Gaian

3,475 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

cat faced killa's Fangirl

Original Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
Depressed_Blue_Penguin
Josafat
Depressed_Blue_Penguin
Josafat

*tumbleweed blows away*

Dude! emo

super late but you can do brawl wifi with third party servers
go to smashboards theres a sticky thread i wrote about it in there
Glad to see this sticky has posts from this year. Does anyone care about the WiiU version of Smash?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff