Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ocean Phoenix
I'm not. I know once the Wii U version is released, which will probably be about 2.5 months later, I wont touch the 3DS version again.

This. The wii u version is going to be the one most people play on. Unless you really can't stand not having smash 4 for an extra few months, you're paying full price for a less trial version of the game. The whole reason that the 3DS version is coming out sooner is because they know its going to sell like crap once the Wii U version, the version everyone wants and will play on, is out.

Animated Otaku

29,200 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
Mitsuki Horenake
Treklink256

SSBM - Break The Targets - Jigglypuff - 8.25

THS: 3:47.77
HOW IN THE DEEP DARK BOLLOCKS OF GANDONDORF'S SOUL DO PEOPLE DO THIS?!
Years of dedication and practice, recording and reviewing gameplay videos, help and support the high score community, good old fashioned hard work, and a little bit of luck for flavor. 3nodding

And seven annual virgin sacrifices to Ganondorf's Soulbollocks.

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Treklink256
Mitsuki Horenake
Treklink256

SSBM - Break The Targets - Jigglypuff - 8.25

THS: 3:47.77
HOW IN THE DEEP DARK BOLLOCKS OF GANDONDORF'S SOUL DO PEOPLE DO THIS?!
Years of dedication and practice, recording and reviewing gameplay videos, help and support the high score community, good old fashioned hard work, and a little bit of luck for flavor. 3nodding

And seven annual virgin sacrifices to Ganondorf's Soulbollocks.

Ah, I see.
I see indeed.

Hallowed Pumpkin

Well, Link got the Fierce Deity mask as an alternate costume.

Im subbing link now because ******** you.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I hope there's a Ms. Pacman alt costume.

heart
-Candii_Sweet-
I hope there's a Ms. Pacman alt costume.

heart

i was thinking that but his name is candyman so idk if he should be a girl also maybe switch gets a turtle shell cuz cmon lol latch a crocodile or alligator

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
Mercain
Ocean Phoenix
I'm not. I know once the Wii U version is released, which will probably be about 2.5 months later, I wont touch the 3DS version again.

This. The wii u version is going to be the one most people play on. Unless you really can't stand not having smash 4 for an extra few months, you're paying full price for a less trial version of the game. The whole reason that the 3DS version is coming out sooner is because they know its going to sell like crap once the Wii U version, the version everyone wants and will play on, is out.
I can't wait 2 more months, plus in my area people will already start holding tourneys, and my goal is to do well in the competitive scene. For realsies.
Kishiru324
Mercain
Ocean Phoenix

I can't wait 2 more months, plus in my area people will already start holding tourneys, and my goal is to do well in the competitive scene. For realsies.

I still can't get this logic through my brain. I get its part of a series you like, but you already want to dedicate to it competitively, maybe playing the demo once, upwards of 3 times? is that not insane? The latest game was not a heavy success, and in the meantime, your smash fundamentals are probably what will hold you back more than mechanics of the new game, and that can be worked on by playing any of the 4 other smash games and taking them seriously.

That really goes for anyone who wants to play Smash 4 competitively and hasn't been on any power rankings for their state/province for their games in the past 3 months; the 3ds is just going to burn you an extra 50$ and the first 2 months is going to be a race to find techs, not a race to git s00per g00d, and those techs are not guaranteed to be in the mainstream Wii U version, which WILL be the competitive standard.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Well.

I have lots of money to waste.

So I'm good.

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
This little number goes out to all the Marth and Roy players out there...
smashbrolink

Reported for disgusting content.

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Mercain
smashbrolink

Reported for disgusting content.

Well aren't you just a sweet-heart today?XD

I thought it was good for a laugh even if it was a bit on the "eugh" side.
These guys just weren't meant to dance, and it shows.XD

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
Mercain
Kishiru324
Mercain
Ocean Phoenix

I still can't get this logic through my brain. I get its part of a series you like, but you already want to dedicate to it competitively, maybe playing the demo once, upwards of 3 times? is that not insane? The latest game was not a heavy success, and in the meantime, your smash fundamentals are probably what will hold you back more than mechanics of the new game, and that can be worked on by playing any of the 4 other smash games and taking them seriously.

That really goes for anyone who wants to play Smash 4 competitively and hasn't been on any power rankings for their state/province for their games in the past 3 months; the 3ds is just going to burn you an extra 50$ and the first 2 months is going to be a race to find techs, not a race to git s00per g00d, and those techs are not guaranteed to be in the mainstream Wii U version, which WILL be the competitive standard.
I know it's an improvement on Brawl. And I know the competitive scene for the game is going to blow up. I haven't been on any rankings for sure, nor have I attended a tourney in about two years or more. The only thing I'm doing now is just playing Melee, and doing my best to keep whatever techskill I can in the game. And usually just watch matches and study them. Every once in a while, people will come over my house and play Melee, or I go somewhere and play P:M. I try to invite established people to my place, but no one recently has come.

I know it's really bad logic. I'm sorry AJ!
Getting both versions so I can register them on Club Nintendo and get the OST for free. I don't even have a 3DS.
cool

Shy Rogue

Kishiru324
Mercain
Kishiru324
Mercain
Ocean Phoenix

That really goes for anyone who wants to play Smash 4 competitively and hasn't been on any power rankings for their state/province for their games in the past 3 months; the 3ds is just going to burn you an extra 50$ and the first 2 months is going to be a race to find techs, not a race to git s00per g00d, and those techs are not guaranteew it's an improvement on Brawl. And I know the competitive scene for the game is going to blow up. I haven't been on any rankings for sure, nor have I attended a tourney in about two years or more. The only thing I'm doing now is just playing Melee, and doing my best to keep whatever techskill I can in the game. And usually just watch matches and study them. Every once in a while, people will come over my house and play Melee, or I go somewhere and play P:M. I try to invite established people d to be in the mainstream Wii U version, which WILL be the competitive standard.
I knoto my place, but no one recently has come.

I know it's really bad logic. I'm sorry AJ!

Real talk: How do we know it going to be better then brawl, the game hasnt had any time to develop a meta. Just because the bar is set low doesn't mean the smash 4 will be better. Also fundementals are a lot more important then techskill. Zero, M2k, Armada, or whoever are all good players no matter what game their playing because things like spacing and mindgames, still carry over.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff