Welcome to Gaia! ::

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

-Candii_Sweet-

Neat! Then I'll take that time to practice when the demo comes around.
I can't be assed to beg for demo codes, hah hah.

Man though, I feel bad for my girlfriend because Lucas isn't around anymore.
She never had a main until Lucas was introduced. :'<
The main characters I want to know about are Luigi, and Greninja

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
JoelKicks

What about them do you want to know about?

3nodding
-Candii_Sweet-
JoelKicks

3nodding

I just want to know about Luigi in general, Greninja mostly his side special.

Distinct Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Illegitimate Princess
Anakin0993
Anyone have an extra demo code they're looking to releave themselves of?
I wish it was that easy to get one

In some places it is. I've been to several different sites and forums where people were giving out their extras. Though I was always too late to get one for myself (people watch for these codes like hawks). Though, I (like many others) have the game on reserve, plus with the public demo coming out on the 19th, I can wait to play it. Doesn't mean I want to wait though, lol.
-Candii_Sweet-
char fashionable
-Candii_Sweet-

Ah okay, that makes sense. Looks like I'll have to just doof around and see how I like him. Thanks! :'>

No problem!

In the american demo I think villager should be one of the playable characters when it comes out on the 19th.

I know for the japanese demo it had Mario, Link, Pikachu, Villager, and Megaman.

3nodding

I'd love some info on lil Mac. ^^
ryu_teepo_35
-Candii_Sweet-
char fashionable
-Candii_Sweet-

Ah okay, that makes sense. Looks like I'll have to just doof around and see how I like him. Thanks! :'>

No problem!

In the american demo I think villager should be one of the playable characters when it comes out on the 19th.

I know for the japanese demo it had Mario, Link, Pikachu, Villager, and Megaman.

3nodding

he digs pink duds.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
JoelKicks
-Candii_Sweet-
JoelKicks

3nodding

Luigi hasn't really changed, he is still basically how he was in brawl but how he compares to the cast is that he really isn't good. :/

Greninja definitely has some potential, I personally don't enjoy using him but how his side special works is you control this shadow on the ground and whenever you make it stop you teleport to the shadow and do this flip kick.

He has really nice and easy combos with U-tilt into U-smash or really any smash because of how the mechanics work.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ryu_teepo_35

imo and what a lot of japanese players and M2K are say is that Little mac definitely can be broken. He has so much ground pressure and the only way to get him is if you keep an air game all game but not that many characters can do that. Only characters who are floaty who can fly or float can have an air game like that.

Little Mac's power armor is insane if you see him come at you with a smash or his neutral B you either have to block or dodge because you can't punish him. Basically how to excel really good with mac you need to stay on the ground at all times and don't even jump and keep up the ground pressure.

Dealing with little mac is a pain online for people that know how to use him, he basically counters Rosalina because he kills Luma is very few hits because of Rosalina's meat shield mechanic
-Candii_Sweet-
JoelKicks
-Candii_Sweet-
JoelKicks

3nodding

Luigi hasn't really changed, he is still basically how he was in brawl but how he compares to the cast is that he really isn't good. :/

I'm gonna step in right here and say this is one person's very early impression, likely not against a wide player size. Luigi's the kind of character who's ******** WEIRD and every smash game he can prove to be the clutch destroyer of worlds, but only to the people who can play him. I think he's viewed as one of the worst characters in project m, despite being SIGNIFICANTLY buffed in his movement. You can completely control the character's slipperiness, but no one's really utilized it since he's such a ******** weird jalapeno.

Katt's doing a good job, but if I know the green machine, wait til you try him out yourself because he could be just the right amount more of feel-right for you. Can't think of a character this applies to more than Luigi himself.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mercain

I'm gonna step in right here and say this is one person's very early impression, likely not against a wide player size. Luigi's the kind of character who's ******** WEIRD and every smash game he can prove to be the clutch destroyer of worlds, but only to the people who can play him. I think he's viewed as one of the worst characters in project m, despite being SIGNIFICANTLY buffed in his movement. You can completely control the character's slipperiness, but no one's really utilized it since he's such a ******** weird jalapeno.

Katt's doing a good job, but if I know the green machine, wait til you try him out yourself because he could be just the right amount more of feel-right for you. Can't think of a character this applies to more than Luigi himself.

I agree with this, Luigi is very weird and there are times where I've lost to a good luigi or struggled with one. If you like a character by all means use them.

I can say the same thing about villager too, he's very weird but has mechanics that can be utilized but just no one has figured out how to utilize them.

Anything can happen just like Megaman's Up-B can overwrite the code for hitstun.
Mercain
-Candii_Sweet-
JoelKicks
-Candii_Sweet-
JoelKicks

3nodding

Thanks, I used to main luigi in brawl, I only have to demo to work with so I'm using Mario.

Dedicated Raider

9,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
I want the demo, or an early access code, in North America, anything I can do other than wait? :c

Shy Rogue

Ive got my Hands on the Demo and have been playing villager a lot during free time at work. Hes Weird but I like him. Prolly wont main him though though. Im wondering how good the Invincibility on his Neutral B will be. Double Villager teams will be Hilariously strong though. I really wish Villiger had something different fro his aerials though. Bair and Fair being the same move is really lame, as is Uair/Dair.

Megaman really is poop though. if he didnt have so much end-lag after his blaster he would be a lot better though becuase then he could grab/Whatever after his weird walking jab. Also would be nice if H wasnt locked into throwing his Leaf sheild once he has it, because his only other otion is a grab (Which is cool because it hits the grabbed person with he leaves, but not having access to any other options other than Grab/Throw the leaves is pretty bad.) His Uair is the most hilarious move ever to kill with.

Hallowed Pumpkin

Im almost sure that everyone playing Megaman is playing him wrong.

Being that he has hardly ANY good options I feel he should be grabbing a lot more than most characters. AT FIRST.

I have noticed at about 60%+ his normal blaster and usually poopoo blaster options actually do start to do significant hitstun.

So at that point you really have to zone and wait for your opponent to get impatient and come to you. Only thing is I feel with the many characters with way better projectiles, itll be hard to zone with him.

Also, Lil mac is major poopoo as well. Sadly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff