Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Rogue

-Candii_Sweet-

I've only played peach a few times in ranked, but I'm not looking to main her because they nerfed her hitboxes and damage.

But there is another glitch with Peach that was just discovered where if you trigger the "almost" falling off the edge and pull out a turnip at the same time, it doesn't do the turnip pull animation so she instantly pulls out a turnip without doing anything.

Game is super glitchy lol

From what I understand, Ledge cancel Turnips exists in Brawl as well but its not instant like in smahs 4.

Shy Rogue

ryu_teepo_35

What about Pac-man?

Everyone says Pac-man is Bad the first time they saw him / play him. But people found at the next day that hes actually one of the strongest characters.
I successfully imported the Japanese game, I was streaming on my twitch TV account but now I'm doing character specific videos on my youtube.

Hallowed Pumpkin

3 God damn days and people already have jerry-rigged tier list.

c-stick is going to change so much when the Wii-U version comes out.

And why the ******** is Lil Mac in A?

I literally saw Zero play against 100's of Macs and all he did was camp edge, grab, bair, GG's MAC.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Annyone have a europian democode?

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
They need to write a code for Rosalina that makes it so the Luma's aren't the same color at the beginning of the match because that s**t is so confusing when there's a mirror match I can't even tell which one is my luma.

Just ******** luma's all over the place.
mad

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Playing the demo now liking it alot,
Megaman and Villager are my favorites from the demo,
I a wondering with X and Y doing noting but jumping why not put the smashes under one of those buttons ?
Dr Maikel
I a wondering with X and Y doing noting but jumping why not put the smashes under one of those buttons ?

Judging a lot of other things, rushed production.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dr Maikel

So they can sell more circle pad pro extensions.

They include a C-stick.

Shy Rogue

-Candii_Sweet-
Dr Maikel

They include a C-stick.

Nintendo said that Smash 4 wont Support the circle pad.

and to answer Dr.Makils Wuestion. X and Y are both jump becuase they always have been. The controls can be customized on the full verison, but there will probably never be a dedicated Smash and tilt button outside of C-stick.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
oathkeeper005
-Candii_Sweet-
Dr Maikel

They include a C-stick.

and to answer Dr.Makils Wuestion. X and Y are both jump becuase they always have been. The controls can be customized on the full verison, but there will probably never be a dedicated Smash and tilt button outside of C-stick.

Well excuuuuuuuuuse me.

The new 3ds will have a c-stick

Tipsy Sex Symbol

oathkeeper005
-Candii_Sweet-
Dr Maikel

They include a C-stick.

So i can change my settings so they do a smash attack well using X or Y?
thats need.
Kind of neat
But it's just Ice Cubers. Who cares.

Shy Rogue

Dr Maikel
oathkeeper005
-Candii_Sweet-
Dr Maikel

They include a C-stick.

So i can change my settings so they do a smash attack well using X or Y?
thats need.

no you cant. Tilts and Smashes are both done with the same buttons. But if you buy a new 3DS next year with a built in C-stick you can use that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff