Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your biggest concern regarding Gaia Online?

Cash Shop Centralization 0.26732673267327 26.7% [ 162 ]
Lack of Site Updates and Bugs/Glitches 0.13696369636964 13.7% [ 83 ]
Desensitization to Items 0.041254125412541 4.1% [ 25 ]
Quality Control 0.031353135313531 3.1% [ 19 ]
Reused / Recycled Events 0.014851485148515 1.5% [ 9 ]
Lack of Staff Communication 0.02970297029703 3.0% [ 18 ]
Gold Generators and Inflation. 0.43729372937294 43.7% [ 265 ]
Other (Please post) 0.041254125412541 4.1% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 606 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 55 56 57 > >>

Commander in Chief

Melomar
Wasn't it 1.5 trillion this morning? Now it's 1.7? Holy crap. D:

They've reached a point where most people cannot hope to conceptualize how much gold that is. I'm having trouble wrapping my brain around it. And yet it seems almost imaginary and therefore kind of a nebulous problem. (I know better than that, of course.)
Did you know that if you take the horns from 123 rhinos, you'd have a lot of rhino horns and dead rhinos? Fascinating but bad to do! Bye for now and let the rhinos be!
I haven't been on gaia lately but everything seems to have gotten way more inflated. I can't afford anything. I'm going to lean on my shop to get my quest items. GC and making GG are out of the question.

I ceased to click off announcements months ago since it's apparent that announcements are just spam. I have a speech bubble with 10 announcements up always.

Edit: Wow, is that NPC randomly replying to users in Site Feedback?
Are you serious? Gaia must think all forums are a joke. I don't care if
it's april fool's or not. I'm flabbergasted right now.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Messere Mana
I haven't been on gaia lately but everything seems to have gotten way more inflated. I can't afford anything. I'm going to lean on my shop to get my quest items. GC and making GG are out of the question.

I ceased to click off announcements months ago since it's apparent that announcements are just spam. I have a speech bubble with 10 announcements up always.

Event NPCs should stay in event forums.

Commander in Chief

Nova0437
Messere Mana

Did you know that if I eat too much of this birthday cake that I might start to spawn again and then there will be thousands more of me once again. You know this will be good for Site Feedback, so ok - more me! Bye bye!

Shy Smoker

[NPC] President Diedrich
Nova0437
Messere Mana

Did you know that if I eat too much of this birthday cake that I might start to spawn again and then there will be thousands more of me once again. You know this will be good for Site Feedback, so ok - more me! Bye bye!

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star....

We already have one more of you in Site Feedback and he's Top Percentage of Diedrich by the name of Hassli.
Now Shoo Rabbit, back to your proper forum.

...Why Must You Be So Far?
Teabo Milk Tea
No no no, marketing team, just skip the 12, 24, and 48 packs altogether. We know you're eventually going to release the 100 pack bundle anyway. It's inevitable (my bet is, they'll release the 100-pack bundle of Dragon's Hoard an hour or two before they pull it from the shop).

I'm waiting to see when they'll under cut Frozen Ringmaster and if they'll do it before the day ends. I am pretty sure they only made it cost that much so they could heavily discount it later. There is no way a normal person would spend that much.

Does anyone spend that much on a first released item before discount?

Commander in Chief

Evil_Heartless_Moogle
[NPC] President Diedrich
Nova0437
Messere Mana

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star....

We already have one more of you in Site Feedback and he's Top Percentage of Diedrich by the name of Hassli.
Now Shoo Rabbit, back to your proper forum.

...Why Must You Be So Far?

Sparkly Kitten

uo u I'm depressed... The only way to keep up with this inflation is to buy things of decent value...

and at this point, I don't even want to sell the stuff I own now. D: ITS RIDICULOUS.

I'm about to quit, because Gaia is nothing more than an annoyance.

Deadly Sex Symbol

14,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
He who must not be named is having too much fun stuffing his pockets with cash.

When he sells this site off, all we can hope is that it doesn't get sold to worse.

Hopefully not Disney, they ******** up everything they touch.

Commander in Chief

My Best Enemy

When he sells this site off, all we can hope is that it doesn't get sold to worse.

Today is my birthday and it is also April Fools and it is also a day that is not in March? Let's have cake! Bye bye!

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
My Best Enemy

This is the main reason why I personally refuse to spend any money on this site, even if Gaia does "good" for a day, or has something that piques my interest. I'm not one to forgive and forget about all of the unacknowledged BS on Gaia's behalf, though, Gaia seems to like to target users who have forgiving wallets.

Anyways, if the site does fall in the near future on behalf of Gaia themselves shutting down or them being forced to shut down under the instability they've created, at least I will know that I personally didn't feel like I wasted money on the site. With people who spend thousands a month on the site, I really have to question if they're getting the maximum amount of enjoyment on the site, when they can literally spend $1000 in a day, and the next day have it lose all intrinsic value. That sort of instability on the site is why I know I and many others have closed our wallets until there's some sort of evidence that Gaia's shelf life isn't as short as a carton of milk.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
My Best Enemy

Shy Gaian

11,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
I miss the old days T^T

Dapper Gaian

9,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
1.9T holla