Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your biggest concern regarding Gaia Online?

Cash Shop Centralization 0.26732673267327 26.7% [ 162 ]
Lack of Site Updates and Bugs/Glitches 0.13696369636964 13.7% [ 83 ]
Desensitization to Items 0.041254125412541 4.1% [ 25 ]
Quality Control 0.031353135313531 3.1% [ 19 ]
Reused / Recycled Events 0.014851485148515 1.5% [ 9 ]
Lack of Staff Communication 0.02970297029703 3.0% [ 18 ]
Gold Generators and Inflation. 0.43729372937294 43.7% [ 265 ]
Other (Please post) 0.041254125412541 4.1% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 606 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 55 56 57 > >>

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Man, Engelbert the Dragon must be one hell of a deep sleeper (and putting other dragons to shame) if it's able to sleep through so many Gaians "stealing" its gold rofl

But seriously, this is getting ridiculous.

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
Sakura Latte
Man, Engelbert the Dragon must be one hell of a deep sleeper (and putting other dragons to shame) if it's able to sleep through so many Gaians "stealing" its gold rofl

But seriously, this is getting ridiculous.

Crap, that dragon is probably dead xd .

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Onto your graph for # of announcements. Literally just calculated that the number of random a** bullshit for this month is 217. DOUBLE last month.

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
dreamsk
Onto your graph for # of announcements. Literally just calculated that the number of random a** bullshit for this month is 217. DOUBLE last month.

I just updated the graph appropriate to contain all of March 2014's data. I think I'm off by 1 or 2, but the overall trend is even more disturbing each month x.x.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
Zandykins
dreamsk

I just updated the graph appropriate to contain all of March 2014's data. I think I'm off by 1 or 2, but the overall trend is even more disturbing each month x.x.
Well all I know for sure is that there were 220 announcements all month. lol

But yeah. Where are we going as a website at this pace?? It seems to be an exponential graph.

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
dreamsk
Zandykins
dreamsk

But yeah. Where are we going as a website at this pace?? It seems to be an exponential graph.

It's like the inflation and the number of announcements are almost 100% correlated :/. I guess if Gaia's up by the end of the year, we should have a few hundred announcements daily xd

Shy Smoker

I can feel a "April fools" GG being released today. And we're at more than 1 trillion gold?! What. The. ********.

PV=nRT's Wife

Hygienic Loiterer

Evil_Heartless_Moogle
I can feel a "April fools" GG being released today. And we're at more than 1 trillion gold?! What. The. ******** the big joke will be that everyone who buys it loses all their gold o-o

In all seriousness, I am 100% ready to migrate from this site, sadly. Been here since '03 and frankly I see no use in sticking around with the way things are. :/

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
Zandykins
dreamsk
Zandykins
dreamsk

It's like the inflation and the number of announcements are almost 100% correlated :/. I guess if Gaia's up by the end of the year, we should have a few hundred announcements daily xd
Thank GOD the announcement cap is 10.

Popular Abductee

this is disastrous.

Gaia isn't even fun anymore. sad

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
Evil_Heartless_Moogle
I can feel a "April fools" GG being released today. And we're at more than 1 trillion gold?! What. The. ********]

Almost to 2 trillion, in what, a matter of a couple of days? :/.

I wouldn't be surprised seeing yet another GG. Angry? Very much so, but surprised is not something I feel with Gaia...

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
No no no, marketing team, just skip the 12, 24, and 48 packs altogether. We know you're eventually going to release the 100 pack bundle anyway. It's inevitable (my bet is, they'll release the 100-pack bundle of Dragon's Hoard an hour or two before they pull it from the shop).

Animal Animal

What I find really sad is how they're trying to appeal to teens and preteens who don't understand that these gold generators are a plague which will ultimately destroy the economy beyond repair (and pretty much already have).

Commander in Chief

I3 a r o q u e
What I find really sad is how they're trying to appeal to teens and preteens who don't understand that these gold generators are a plague which will ultimately destroy the economy beyond repair (and pretty much already have).

Did you know that my birthday is also the international day of fabulousness and green rabbits? Ok, byebye!

Wind-up Waffles

Wasn't it 1.5 trillion this morning? Now it's 1.7? Holy crap. D:

They've reached a point where most people cannot hope to conceptualize how much gold that is. I'm having trouble wrapping my brain around it. And yet it seems almost imaginary and therefore kind of a nebulous problem. (I know better than that, of course.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff