Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your biggest concern regarding Gaia Online?

Cash Shop Centralization 0.26732673267327 26.7% [ 162 ]
Lack of Site Updates and Bugs/Glitches 0.13696369636964 13.7% [ 83 ]
Desensitization to Items 0.041254125412541 4.1% [ 25 ]
Quality Control 0.031353135313531 3.1% [ 19 ]
Reused / Recycled Events 0.014851485148515 1.5% [ 9 ]
Lack of Staff Communication 0.02970297029703 3.0% [ 18 ]
Gold Generators and Inflation. 0.43729372937294 43.7% [ 265 ]
Other (Please post) 0.041254125412541 4.1% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 606 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 55 56 57

Dapper Noob

Shadow Coon II
The fact that there hasn't been an apology for the havoc the gold generators ended up wreaking on the economy and a new currency hasn't been introduced to replace gold and reboot the whole thing genuinely surprises me. When a mistake that massive is made, generally some sort of accountability is held, even if falsely, and it baffles me that that hasn't happened here, especially since fixing this whole thing really wouldn't be all that difficult to do. Slightly time-consuming, sure, but it's not like a brand new complex code or anything like that would need to be made.

They don't care. They saw a quick way to make money, and they ran with it. They have exactly zero remorse about how badly it ******** the economy up.

They aren't ever going to do anything to fix it, so don't hold your breath. And, no, their ineffectual gold sinks don't count.

Feral Bloodsucker

I'm surprised some of these threads are still running.

Gaia higher ups pay no attention to threads like this to better the site. They just have the forum moderators or whoever they are just clear out threads like this to make the site look better in the eyes of the noobs. They really don't care about the users themselves and their opinions on what can be done to fix this, they just want our money. They've ******** over the economy, they've been rude to users, and they keep rereleasing that gold gen garbage.

Towns is littered with those obnoxious gold beggars that everyone is tired of seeing, mainly due to the marketplace inflation. That has been an ongoing problem for almost two years now. If they really looked at the site feedback forums like they say they do, this would have been fixed a long time ago. The goldsinks are useless if they keep re-releasing the gold gens. Then again, whoever suggested rereleasing this s**t in the first place was probably given a promotion or something for it instead of being fired like they should've been. rolleyes

Their Gcash spending tiers aren't doing them any favors, either. WAY TO GO ABOVE AND BEYOND IN REGARDS TO SHOWING YOUR GREED, GAIA. 14997 GC for a level one tier? Are you shitting me? The rewards for it aren't really that great, either. Most of them being mediocre quality at best, for ridiculous prices......hmmmm, where have we heard this before?

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces