Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like the releases of Flynn's Booty?

Yes 0.044849679645145 4.5% [ 182 ]
No 0.95515032035485 95.5% [ 3876 ]
Total Votes:[ 4058 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 46 47 48 >

[friday-chan]'s Husband

Sparkly Bunny

16,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Mr Lenin
b u n n y - l i o r e

& that's interesting what you found on...'he who shall not be named.' Hm. That certainly explains....quite a lot XD

Well, unno.. Flynns booty and flynns chest bother started in 2013, i just thought it was interesting all the s**t came down right around when he was hired.

I'm not surprised really. It all makes sense. Someone with no gaming experience...well, that shows. Since the emphasis has been on money money money. Very little to do with community, gaming, & what the site was created for. It's all a for profit (mostly) site now which is disheartening.

[friday-chan]'s Husband

Sparkly Bunny

16,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Kara Winters
b u n n y - l i o r e

Ps, art shops & minishops = terrible. Even art that....& not to be mean, but isn't worth the price they're charging, is out of control. A good piece is multimillions. Sub par stuff is in the millions too. It's just...out of control.

Hahaha... you're not being mean by saying that.

The art shops specifically were beginning to have an issue with over inflation by the time I left a few years ago. Though I had mainly chalked that up to all the really good artists leaving to start their careers and a younger being too sure of themselves. It didn't help that everyone knew that if it was worth it you'd pay 300k to several mil for a piece, but didn't realize often those were towards artists that everyone trusted.

The last of my trusted artists that I normally get a commission from left Gaia and got married. So I stopped coming around, it was already ridiculously expensive. Like... 3 mil or more for a head shot, and while it was a very pretty head shot, it was a head shot with no colour. I gave this trusted artist my angelic pendant (3 mil on the market) and she gave me in turn a nearly full body coloured piece, and she was an excellent artist. Don't get anyone like that anymore.

XD I just feel like some of them...charge much more than their art is actually worth. Especially for plain old headshots that are nothing to write home about. If its a good one perhaps, but...I mean I'd just draw it myself if it wasn't worth the money.
Yea I had a lot of good artist friends I made years & years ago who all left since they couldn't make any decent money. So they just decided to do commissions for real money, which in the end probably makes more sense XD

I think the quality over all of the arts (I'm going to include writing in here) has just gone down terribly. I'm a role player/author, so my craft is writing. However now...I just see just an overall lower quality of writing which makes me really sad, especially since English isn't even my first language XD (Not like this has much to do with inflation or anything it's just...something else I've noticed). I think that just some of the older generation people are leaving due to the inflation & I just see so many...younger kids around who don't have the same level of respect & understanding that the oldies have XD Not all of course, but a lot. I dunno. I just think the quality over all has gone....down.
I have a secret for you....

Some of us older role players are hiding in the guilds that have been made private. ninja

That's where I've been hiding for the past several years. I just started to go into the feedback out of morbid curiosity.

Though hearing that, maybe I'm not just getting old. I've chalked up on unwillingness to find new role play partners to being old. Simply because I can't do it anymore. I can't go through the hassle of finding someone who isn't going to be pretentious or not try at all. These days I find it's one or the other. Either I run into someone who doesn't care, doesn't respect my characters, who think I'm a**l for just asking them to capitalize things; or I run into people who tell me I must write at least 21 lines of text to play with them. Even if that 21 lines of text is nothing but pure and utter fluff.

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
Sassy Transformers
Yeah, I do bunches of offers most of the time. But no more buying until they get un-greedy.

Recently bought some GC with the 10% off and I've told myself that this would have to last me till the end of the year. I'm not going to feed the greed.
b u n n y - l i o r e
Cry more....since they released a 100 pack bundle of Make it Rain.
Sigh.

I just...can't with these people. Honestly.

I saw it... and in the mean time many more 'offers' have been dished out.
If they keep this up I;d be without a tear to shed soon enough!

User Image

Commander in Chief

Shuukakuusha
User Image
Sassy Transformers
Yeah, I do bunches of offers most of the time. But no more buying until they get un-greedy.

Recently bought some GC with the 10% off and I've told myself that this would have to last me till the end of the year. I'm not going to feed the greed.
b u n n y - l i o r e
Sigh.

User Image
Did you know that everyone has a unique tongue print that can be used to identify them from other people? Don't lick people.

[friday-chan]'s Husband

Sparkly Bunny

16,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Shuukakuusha
User Image
Sassy Transformers

b u n n y - l i o r e
Sigh.

User Image

I bet they'll release the 100 pack before tomorrow, since it's leaving the store tomorrow night. They've already released a 5% off, so I don't doubt that they'll do that rather soon.

& I actually used all of the GC that I have from offers & watching daily treat videos to buy a pack of the Cutie Catchers...which I wanted only for the rare items I know I'll never afford XD I got some really nice stuff. They should do those, yet minus the gold option, in order to lower the price on a lot of rare items (since more items in circulation = more competition over prices = lower prices after awhile). The option for straight gold is bleh. Nowhere near as exciting as getting random items, which is more exciting in my opinion :3

Commander in Chief

b u n n y - l i o r e
Shuukakuusha
User Image
Sassy Transformers

b u n n y - l i o r e
Sigh.

User Image

I bet they'll release the 100 pack before tomorrow, since it's leaving the store tomorrow night. They've already released a 5% off, so I don't doubt that they'll do that rather soon.

& I actually used all of the GC that I have from offers & watching daily treat videos to buy a pack of the Cutie Catchers...which I wanted only for the rare items I know I'll never afford XD I got some really nice stuff. They should do those, yet minus the gold option, in order to lower the price on a lot of rare items (since more items in circulation = more competition over prices = lower prices after awhile). The option for straight gold is bleh. Nowhere near as exciting as getting random items, which is more exciting in my opinion :3
Did you know that if you are a human that you are about to be taken over by animals on my birthday and we might boop you on the nose with a paper if you get out of control? Ok, have a gift and byebye!

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
b u n n y - l i o r e

That would pretty much be my guess as well. It does follow the trend for that.

It's actually the first time I've invested in GC. I've always saved up the GC I got for videos and offers. But with so many things for sale for around and about 500 GC and so little offers on videos and what not, saving up is no longer a go. So I though, when I spotted that offer: Sure, why not? It lasts me a year, got a nice discount and I no lounger would have to be mulling over choosing between two items I really like and could use!
And that's the only thing I use GC for: items. They can hang everything else on the highest branch of the tallest tree for all I care.

User Image

Commander in Chief

Shuukakuusha
User Image
b u n n y - l i o r e

It's actually the first time I've invested in GC. I've always saved up the GC I got for videos and offers. But with so many things for sale for around and about 500 GC and so little offers on videos and what not, saving up is no longer a go. So I though, when I spotted that offer: Sure, why not? It lasts me a year, got a nice discount and I no lounger would have to be mulling over choosing between two items I really like and could use!
And that's the only thing I use GC for: items. They can hang everything else on the highest branch of the tallest tree for all I care.

User Image
Did you know that if I eat too much of this birthday cake that I might start to spawn again and then there will be thousands more of me once again. You know this will be good for Site Feedback, so ok - more me! Bye bye!

Vermillion Seraph

17,315 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Flynn's store updated it seems to include POINTLESS ******** s**t that is heavily overly inflated beyond belief. Gaia admins do not know what the ******** they are doing anymore. It's ******** painfully obvious.

Commander in Chief

Solemn Wanderer Zero
Flynn's store updated it seems to include POINTLESS ******** s**t that is heavily overly inflated beyond belief. Gaia admins do not know what the ******** they are doing anymore. It's ******** painfully obvious.
Did you know that if you took 19,256 birthday cards and shredded them then mixed them with glue you'd have a sticky pile of shredded cards? Hard to believe! Happy birthday to me! Bye!

[friday-chan]'s Husband

Sparkly Bunny

16,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
[NPC] President Diedrich
Solemn Wanderer Zero
Did you know that if you took 19,256 birthday cards and shredded them then mixed them with glue you'd have a sticky pile of shredded cards? Hard to believe! Happy birthday to me! Bye!

XD Wtf. It's kind of hilarious that Diedrich posted in here...not gonna lie.

Commander in Chief

b u n n y - l i o r e
[NPC] President Diedrich
Solemn Wanderer Zero

XD Wtf. It's kind of hilarious that Diedrich posted in here...not gonna lie.

[friday-chan]'s Husband

Sparkly Bunny

16,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Shuukakuusha
User Image
b u n n y - l i o r e

User Image

& there it is...the 100 pack as predicted XD
Doesn't Gaia HQ realize that....people are figuring this s**t out?

Commander in Chief

b u n n y - l i o r e
Shuukakuusha
User Image
b u n n y - l i o r e

User Image

& there it is...the 100 pack as predicted XD
Doesn't Gaia HQ realize that....people are figuring this s**t out?
Did you know that I am not a frog, but if I were a frog, my name would be Mr. Hoppy McHoppington the 3rd? K, now you know!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff