Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like the releases of Flynn's Booty?

Yes 0.044849679645145 4.5% [ 182 ]
No 0.95515032035485 95.5% [ 3876 ]
Total Votes:[ 4058 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 46 47 48 >

[friday-chan]'s Husband

Sparkly Bunny

16,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Torse
b u n n y - l i o r e

XD
The Leo slow clap side eye combo....priceless.

[internally crying]

maybe a little externally

>>
Me as well. Especially...since I'm trying to do a wing quest DX
Lawd kill me now. Spare my misery of endless amounts of gold that I don't have to spend on crafting this almost unachievable item XD

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
My god....
First time I've heard of a 'Dragon's Hoard' which, as it turns out, is just another gold-generator.
And only 3 hours after I've found out that this gold-generator is in existence, I get the message it's for sale for 30% less than the normal price!
I don't know if I should laugh or cry right now...

User Image

Alien Wife

5,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Shuukakuusha
User Image
My god....
First time I've heard of a 'Dragon's Hoard' which, as it turns out, is just another gold-generator.
And only 3 hours after I've found out that this gold-generator is in existence, I get the message it's for sale for 30% less than the normal price!

User Image
If you want to cry, I will cry with you because the amount of Gold Generators is ridiculous.

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
Sassy Transformers
Shuukakuusha
User Image
My god....

User Image
If you want to cry, I will cry with you because the amount of Gold Generators is ridiculous.

I'm seriously torn between a disbelieving laughter that's hollow and void and states: this can not be happening?! or crying whole heartedly because I see everything falling apart before my eyes thanks to greed.
Hell, since gambling with gold is the rage these days! *tosses golden coin*
And crying it is...

Can't we get an achievement for this? The 'Enduring Gaian' or something like that, handed out to all Gaians who refuse to give into this greediness and sticks to the the roots of what Gaia once was?

User Image

Alien Wife

5,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Shuukakuusha
User Image
Sassy Transformers
Shuukakuusha
User Image
My god....

User Image

I'm seriously torn between a disbelieving laughter that's hollow and void and states: this can not be happening?! or crying whole heartedly because I see everything falling apart before my eyes thanks to greed.
Hell, since gambling with gold is the rage these days! *tosses golden coin*
And crying it is...

Can't we get an achievement for this? The 'Enduring Gaian' or something like that, handed out to all Gaians who refuse to give into this greediness and sticks to the the roots of what Gaia once was?

User Image
I honestly didn't care about their greed until I stumbled into these topics. I've bought Gaia Cash before, but not to help. More of like, "Oh I want this item it looks pretty cool." But now that I realize they don't care about our opinions or suggestions. I'm most likely never buying any again. *Gives hundreds of Gaian's free gold* Enjoy...

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
Sassy Transformers
I honestly didn't care about their greed until I stumbled into these topics. I've bought Gaia Cash before, but not to help. More of like, "Oh I want this item it looks pretty cool." But now that I realize they don't care about our opinions or suggestions. I'm most likely never buying any again. *Gives hundreds of Gaian's free gold* Enjoy...

The only reason why I invest in GC would be because there's an item in the cash shop I really like and really could use. All other Cash comes from the free offers and my gold comes from the aquariums, scavenging the Towns, pestering the forums and selling items I haven't used in a long time.
And please, don;t blame yourself! You didn't know up until now. You've grown much wiser this day though, so don't blame yourself!

User Image

Alien Wife

5,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Shuukakuusha
User Image
Sassy Transformers

The only reason why I invest in GC would be because there's an item in the cash shop I really like and really could use. All other Cash comes from the free offers and my gold comes from the aquariums, scavenging the Towns, pestering the forums and selling items I haven't used in a long time.
And please, don;t blame yourself! You didn't know up until now. You've grown much wiser this day though, so don't blame yourself!

User Image
Yeah, I do bunches of offers most of the time. But no more buying until they get un-greedy.

[friday-chan]'s Husband

Sparkly Bunny

16,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Shuukakuusha
User Image
My god....

User Image

Cry more....since they released a 100 pack bundle of Make it Rain.
Sigh.

I just...can't with these people. Honestly.

Shaggy Cat

b u n n y - l i o r e
Shuukakuusha
User Image
My god....

User Image

Cry more....since they released a 100 pack bundle of Make it Rain.
Sigh.

I just...can't with these people. Honestly.

cat_gonk cat_crying I came here to post about this...

I'm just so very let down...

[friday-chan]'s Husband

Sparkly Bunny

16,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
little faolain

cat_gonk cat_crying I came here to post about this...

I'm just so very let down...

It's just....sigh.
When does that stupid a** gold generator leave the store? Tonight? Though I'm sure that the dragon one will have an announcement tomorrow being both 30% off AND 100 pack bundle. You watch. They're so predictable now that it's almost sickening.

Hilarious Hero

9,350 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
WELL i'm so no one cares but I did a few google searches come up with this and posted it on another thread thought i might as well post it on here too, also I put this together XD

I don't want to sound like a d**k but here,

Their current CEO is Gary Schofield (2013 ceo) is their current CEO, and he has literally no experience in the "gaming" market, the only other "game-like" thing he was in was in Digital Chocolate and thats only for facebook and mobile games, apart from that he has worked on

Mobile Money Ventures, LLC (2010, CEO)
Amobee (2008,CEO) which deals in mobile advertisement and

SEVEN Networks(2000, VP) helps carriers and device manufacturers reduce the amount of traffic generated by mobile apps on wireless networks.

(he was in two other things but that was pre 2k)
so they ousted (or he quit) Mike Sego, their old CEO from 09, and hired Gary from 2013, and then the inflation began.

Just to keep this in prospective, Mike sego in 03 was software engineer at EA and in 05 he was Technical lead at google.

Hilarious Hero

9,350 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
b u n n y - l i o r e

cute avi

[friday-chan]'s Husband

Sparkly Bunny

16,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Mr Lenin
b u n n y - l i o r e

cute avi

& that's interesting what you found on...'he who shall not be named.' Hm. That certainly explains....quite a lot XD

Hilarious Hero

9,350 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
b u n n y - l i o r e

& that's interesting what you found on...'he who shall not be named.' Hm. That certainly explains....quite a lot XD

Well, unno.. Flynns booty and flynns chest bother started in 2013, i just thought it was interesting all the s**t came down right around when he was hired.
b u n n y - l i o r e

Ps, art shops & minishops = terrible. Even art that....& not to be mean, but isn't worth the price they're charging, is out of control. A good piece is multimillions. Sub par stuff is in the millions too. It's just...out of control.

Hahaha... you're not being mean by saying that.

The art shops specifically were beginning to have an issue with over inflation by the time I left a few years ago. Though I had mainly chalked that up to all the really good artists leaving to start their careers and a younger being too sure of themselves. It didn't help that everyone knew that if it was worth it you'd pay 300k to several mil for a piece, but didn't realize often those were towards artists that everyone trusted.

The last of my trusted artists that I normally get a commission from left Gaia and got married. So I stopped coming around, it was already ridiculously expensive. Like... 3 mil or more for a head shot, and while it was a very pretty head shot, it was a head shot with no colour. I gave this trusted artist my angelic pendant (3 mil on the market) and she gave me in turn a nearly full body coloured piece, and she was an excellent artist. Don't get anyone like that anymore.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff