Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like the releases of Flynn's Booty?

Yes 0.044849679645145 4.5% [ 182 ]
No 0.95515032035485 95.5% [ 3876 ]
Total Votes:[ 4058 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 >

Manly Noob

This site has the worst ideas ever...yay gold gens. yay item deflation.

Then they break their promise of a monthly 'collectible'...last time I checked collectibles don't get remade every week.

[friday-chan]'s Husband

Sparkly Bunny

16,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
LMS4HUGS

Then they break their promise of a monthly 'collectible'...last time I checked collectibles don't get remade every week.

The MC issue is....something I am very sour on.
I really dislike that they did that as well, & bent the rules to suit their own needs, when it clearly used to state in the old MC ads that it was a one time chance. Now they say that it can be released again whenever (I have seen a lot of old MCs within RIGs lately as well). However, some recolors I do like, such as the Spica recolors, so a recolor....I am fine with. It is not the same as the original. The original generally still has a great value. But yes, I don't enjoy when I see re-releases of old MCs again.

Manly Noob

b u n n y - l i o r e
LMS4HUGS

I really dislike that they did that as well, & bent the rules to suit their own needs, when it clearly used to state in the old MC ads that it was a one time chance. Now they say that it can be released again whenever (I have seen a lot of old MCs within RIGs lately as well). However, some recolors I do like, such as the Spica recolors, so a recolor....I am fine with. It is not the same as the original. The original generally still has a great value. But yes, I don't enjoy when I see re-releases of old MCs again.

Yea I don't mind recolors either, but just blatantly re-releasing is annoying as hell sad

[friday-chan]'s Husband

Sparkly Bunny

16,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
LMS4HUGS
b u n n y - l i o r e
LMS4HUGS

Yea I don't mind recolors either, but just blatantly re-releasing is annoying as hell sad

Mhm.
They've done a good job of removing any special value that those items used to hold since now anyone can buy them. Sigh.

Profitable Lover

9,100 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
i hate flynns and all the gold generators.

Thieving Trafficker

It seems regardless of how many of these threads crop up, they still wont accept users are upset because of the gold generators.

Business Genius

8,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
no more gold gens please,there the reall reason the market is hurt not low taxes

Lonely Lover

at my time of voting...

Yes 4.9% [ 168 ]
No 95.1% [ 3286 ]
Total Votes: [ 3454 ]

yeah, they don't care, they're not listening. people are obviously still spending cash so what do they care about the majority of users.

Stone-cold Loiterer

rofl The poll!
How can Gaia still claim we want these? Every time they release a gg they act like they're doing us a favor. rolleyes

suqarbabey's Husband

Loiterer

suqarbabey's Husband

Loiterer

suqarbabey's Husband

Loiterer

[friday-chan]'s Husband

Sparkly Bunny

16,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Pegasaurus Rex
rofl The poll!
How can Gaia still claim we want these? Every time they release a gg they act like they're doing us a favor. rolleyes

XD Oh I know. It's nearing 4K now...I can safely say that that is most likely more than the amount of people who generally visit the SF forum on a regular basis. Basically that's nearly anywhere from 1/3rd to 1/4th of the people who log in & are online daily...& we can discount a lot of people who probably never vote or visit forums, are mule accounts, etc. I'd say that the results sort of speak for themselves by now XD

Kawaii Spirit

b u n n y - l i o r e

Same. I was using MCs as an investment for my Halo quest, and when they were re-released, I lost literally everything -- about 1bil, which was a LOT at the time.

I never recovered from that, and had to abandon the quest. It sucks, because I was questing to honor the memory of a friend who passed away (she asked me to, it's a long story). I'm still heartbroken. sad

Dangerous Noob

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
have to agree i hate the gold gens, they have ruined gaia. i used to love it on here. came back after 6 months and this has happened. all down to greed. where did the community go?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff