Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like the releases of Flynn's Booty?

Yes 0.044849679645145 4.5% [ 182 ]
No 0.95515032035485 95.5% [ 3876 ]
Total Votes:[ 4058 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 >

Fashionable Businessman

i love this thread

Desirable Genius

9,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Forum Regular 100
What I'm sour on is that all the announcements and updates are all discreetly (or not-so-discreetly) revolved around the Cash Shop and GCash in general. I WANT SOME GOLD SHOP UPDATES AND CORSSTITCH UPDATES. Gaia is starting to loose the feeling of what this site was originally all about and it saddens me that it has to come to this state. And I'm surprised at the admins behavior. And the fact that they are implying that they might close down the site. They changed some of the ToS statements and that also really bothers me. We don't have the right to know when the site is shutting down when some of us have been on here for years? What is that supposed to mean? The last time I came on, the users were the ones that were using the site. The admins barely ever use it at all! They are always offline for the most part!

I think that's part of the problem. That's why they are probably having such a hard time believing our side of the story :/

Kindly Fatcat

Mm... the poll is so delicious, and It screams the truth. cat_3nodding
What else do we have to do to actually get s**t done around here??

Squama's Compadre

Leaf

Gaia is messing up big time. I've never seen a site really screw its users over like Gaia. lol

Dangerous Hunter

14,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
I hope this can officially be seen. It would be wonderful if they stopped selling GG.

Divine Muse

Toushirou Okami
I hope this can officially be seen. It would be wonderful if they stopped selling GG.

When a staff member outright asks the users for proof knowing that we don't have the same admin tools as they do or access to the information they do, it's very much a "******** you"

Dangerous Hunter

14,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Jayce Reinhardt
Toushirou Okami

When a staff member outright asks the users for proof knowing that we don't have the same admin tools as they do or access to the information they do, it's very much a "******** you"

Being just a regular Gaian I feel helpless to do anything because we are helpless. They want to keep selling them. People keep buying them. It's not going to stop until they start losing money.

Seeker

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Quotes and References
Gaia is messing up big time. I've never seen a site really screw its users over like Gaia. lol

Pretty much. I think this is the Apocalypse.

Kindly Fatcat

Toushirou Okami

Being just a regular Gaian I feel helpless to do anything because we are helpless. They want to keep selling them. People keep buying them. It's not going to stop until they start losing money.

There's literally nothing we can do to stop all of this?
What a hot mess. cat_sad

Dangerous Hunter

14,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
the people watcher
Toushirou Okami

There's literally nothing we can do to stop all of this?
What a hot mess. cat_sad

What else can we do? We've tried polls, letters, etc. There's no convincing them to stop.

Kindly Fatcat

Toushirou Okami

What else can we do? We've tried polls, letters, etc. There's no convincing them to stop.

I sooo wish they'd listen~
So many wonderful suggestions and they don't care, It makes me wanna cry. emotion_facepalm

Loyal Bookworm

11,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
What road do I take?
"Where do you want to go?"
I don't know.
"Then, it really doesn't matter, does it?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just something I noticed, but I believe back when I first made a gaia ( 2008 ), inviting someone would net you around 5,000 gold. I just saw that now you get 500,000 gold per accepted invite. That's just...... eek

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit BetterGaia.com.
MissNightOwl
What road do I take?
"Where do you want to go?"
I don't know.
"Then, it really doesn't matter, does it?"

Just something I noticed, but I believe back when I first made a gaia ( 2008 ), inviting someone would net you around 5,000 gold. I just saw that now you get 500,000 gold per accepted invite. That's just...... eek

Visit BetterGaia.com.

Yet sadly it makes sense. They need new blood, as new blood ensures spending, but the old amount for inviting is pennies really.

When the standard is currently in the billions, 500k makes sense, even though the range that we're expected to have doesn't.

suqarbabey's Husband

Loiterer

Sexy Kitten

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
I wonder if anyone complained to Gaia face to face at Anime Expo (or other cons that Gaia goes to) about Gold Gen. Sales and other problems. stare The gold sinks that we have now is just going back into the site and I still don't think that is not a solution.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff