Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like the releases of Flynn's Booty?

Yes 0.044849679645145 4.5% [ 182 ]
No 0.95515032035485 95.5% [ 3876 ]
Total Votes:[ 4058 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 46 47 48

suqarbabey's Husband

Loiterer

Cocona-chan
I wonder if anyone complained to Gaia face to face at Anime Expo (or other cons that Gaia goes to) about Gold Gen. Sales and other problems. stare The gold sinks that we have now is just going back into the site and I still don't think that is not a solution.

i've heard people have tried and Gaia just gives a cliche copy and paste response "everything is fine, GGs will continue"
josiv

i've heard people have tried and Gaia just gives a cliche copy and paste response "everything is fine, GGs will continue"

If by everything they mean their wallets, I believe them.
@poll: if even only 10% of those who voted "yes" actually spent money on gaia, that would justify further gg releases. That's the sad thing about freemium, it's not democratic, it's a complete tyranny of the wallet warriors.
What, 95% of you guys hate this? Sorry, I just can't hear you over those 5% of users who continue to pay our bills!

Dangerous Hunter

14,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Why do some people vote yes? Is it because they profit from this inflation or do they just want to troll? neutral

DarkRybrin's Queen

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Toushirou Okami
Why do some people vote yes? Is it because they profit from this inflation or do they just want to troll? neutral

Proboably trolls... though some people really don't understand how gold generators affect the economy. emotion_sweatdrop

Shameless Exhibitionist

Toushirou Okami
Both, likely.
I think many of them definitely are trolls.
I have a little bit of faith that there were probably a lot of people back in October when the poll was made that probably couldn't see how horribly the releases were messing up the economy, and simply said yes because yay easy gold!
Then, there are probably people who seriously don't give a damn about what happens to the economy and feel like they're invincible because they have mind-numbing amounts of disposable income to chunk at Gaia.

suqarbabey's Husband

Loiterer

Floppy Member

16,175 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I approve this thread.

Loyal Bookworm

11,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
What road do I take?
"Where do you want to go?"
I don't know.
"Then, it really doesn't matter, does it?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the newest announcement: "Thank you for contributing to making Gaia a better, even more vibrant community than it's ever been!" ...*Rolls around laughing* And then they give people who buy GC like crazy a 20% discount. Ugh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit BetterGaia.com.

Stone-cold Loiterer

Just in case anyone was wondering, I still hate GGs.

Noob

10,850 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
MissNightOwl
What road do I take?
"Where do you want to go?"
I don't know.
"Then, it really doesn't matter, does it?"

From the newest announcement: "Thank you for contributing to making Gaia a better, even more vibrant community than it's ever been!" ...*Rolls around laughing* And then they give people who buy GC like crazy a 20% discount. Ugh.

Visit BetterGaia.com.

haha me too

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Haven't bought a single one and never will. I'd rather be Gaia poor.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff