Welcome to Gaia! ::

Camp Supermodel

14,150 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.just hand behind head of course not donkey behind xD

Space Witch

37,750 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
User Image

This could use some love, especially them shoes!

Professional Star

An Electric Duster Coat to go with Electric Dance Dance Party, please. biggrin And, a matching cowboy hat, too.

Heavenly Giftgiver

could we get a weekly rig where the commons are themed around separated “accessories” item recolors? like the qilin’s accessories for a recent example

BigHatt's Rival

Acidic Fox

52,025 Points
  • I'm A Potato 500
  • Tainted Angel 500
  • Double Orobouros 500
zOMG has an area called "The Village Greens" but all we have for golf is one sponsor club. Surely there could be an item with a more dynamic arm pose, a golf bag, maybe a little golf cart to ride around in? A bg representing a hole or tee-off or even just some zOMG location?

gloss's Comrade

Hunter

could we please get the makeup pose (cavalier's face) from reve rouille trunked? 😍
User Image

voxvulpes's Honey Bun

Beloved Rabbit

18,675 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • The Edgiest 250
a weird one (not really an item) and maybe impossible to pull off (and sometimes i am not even sure artists still read this thread haha), but here goes

i know that items are created on layers and layers sometimes don't play nice together

what are the chances to have item poses on more than one layer?
for example, let's say there's two items that has extras you could remove with the bewere/your angel cutter on the same layer
hypothetically, one is on the head and other is like... jacket pins or something (we're pretending here)
how possible is it to have a dropdown that lets you pick what layer the head accessory would go on so you could place it somewhere else that the bewere cutter wouldn't affect it and you can have the jacket pins removed but not the head accessories? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i'm sure a system like that wouldn't be an easy task, but it would definitely allow for more space to play with items and even if it creates extra weird glitches here and there, lots of people love those and create some insanely fun things using such oddities
older items can always be on a very slow rollout system to be converted to work that way

Omnipresent Judge

Can you please make more indoor items like the interior of a house (living room, bedroom, attic, basement, bathroom, the works) and even equippable furniture? Outside scenery is nice and all but not at the expense of indoor items. I'm more of a homebody anyway so it kills me we don't have more items like this.

Devoted Regular

Can we please get a black recolor of the item Feet Wraps in gold shop? Thanks!

Romantic Bard

18,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
I'd love a cutter for some of the leg items that have tails. Specific example: Moove. I'd love to be able to cut the tail off the legs. The pose is cute but I don't always want to be a cow!

buwu's Bestie

Shy Bunny

User Image a cute fluffy item with a bunny beret? ; 7;

User Image

Timid Sweetheart

a Hedgevil gaiapledge flair item would be soo cute! User Image

Sarcastic Ally

o!
I see someone mentioned wheelchairs recently and I would love to third it 👀
But also in that realm!
I would also love if we could possibly get wheelchairs that are not attached to leg mods?

13,150 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Conversationalist 100
YES! What Pianette said, I really would like the wheelchair mods WITHOUT leg mods, there are so many perfect seated poses that would work with wheelchairs but can't be used if legs are attached.

Timid Sweetheart

As a disabled person, I'd love to see more mobility aid items (wheelchairs, canes, rollators) and chronic pain/illness items (mood bubbles, hospital backgrounds).

mood bubble/item name ideas:
"Out of Spoons"
"Back and Body Hurts"
"Chronic but Iconic" / "Chronically Iconic"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items