Welcome to Gaia! ::

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
It would be just lovely if the right to bare arms came in more then just default colors.

Of course I am biased to the 2k12 vampire skin colors, but I'm sure many would appreciate more color options. I have two of the rosamund style arms, and none of the colors match close enough to use them often.

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
I would like Diabolos Annihilation with the red parts green (or blue), the black parts white, and black hair, please! Mostly the black hair.

Generous Vampire

11,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
More moon stuff would be nice. Like a blue moon, or multille folored moons in different phases.

Magic Codger

10,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
User Image crying
I NEED A stool for My avatar to sit on. I Would appreciate just a plain wood stool for the avie to sit atop would be Epic. And Dude, if You could release a square Cage too? That would be awesome. And a Black Rakish vest. THankyou Dearie

Feral Kitten

An anti-Gaia Cash picket? Or an empty wallet item that's called Gaia's Dream

Astounding Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Edward 100
Um this.....
Quote:
I'd like to see:
More Gaia-tan items , More Companions of her with different outfits : MAgical Girl Outfit, Demonic Outfit, Battle Torn with ripped clothing,. A ZOMG summon of her would be pretty sweet.

Neo Gaia Hero Ian companion or ZOMG summon

Megalomaniac Frankie Companion would rock . With a ZOMG summon [See what I'm going for here?]

Gaia-Kun battle outfit companion, Sentei outfit companion, Tuxedo Mask based outfit

More RPG related items that can be added with [or solo] L33t Gamer. Similar to Mood Bubbles but rpg based.

Maybe some more male ponytails?
Maybe use Zero from Megaman X as a concept?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

you can make even a helmet , chest, arms, shoulder armor, and legs, and a ponytail. You can also do one with red armor and a blond ponytail and another black armor with a white pony tail. There gaia I just helped you with 2 items.

Recolors:
Dark Fallen Wish . [A Dark starcounterpart with Dark purple and light pink will work just fine]
Light counterpart to Death Whisper. [Or why not just make a whole new item with similar poses , if not possible a recolor that is white and pink will work]
Elegant Veil [All colors would work tbh]
Idiot Hair recolors [I have wanted a white cow-lick on gaia for years]
Anti-Gaia-tan [You can even change the companion in it to a different girl who uses a nightmare version of the sword. Maybe with the nightmare wings on the handle instead of the angel wings, have her with a pink, black , and silver color scheme . White hair and pink eyes. Purple hair with a skull in her hair like the OMG hair pin. You can name her something like Nega-tan. You can even have a whole back story of her fighting for Labtech -X and working for him and with the Animated to take out Gaia.]

FINALLY A LOT MORE GREEN ITEMS! A LOT! You mainly have Gold, white, red, and black items. Thanks to the Checkmate series you now have a ton of blue ad gold ones but seriously very few Green items. DOOOO EEEET! GREEN! MAKE THIS HAPPEN ! NOW!

WEAPONS:
More heavy swords that can go over the shoulder like Gaia-tan
Sometimes I wanna wear a big sword and you know...NOT cover my whole avi with it. :l but still show the sword.
Giant Scissor Sword.
Like this....but bigger blade, different colors . I would like one black and white, purple and pink, Red and gold, blue and yellow.

Magic Warrior

I really, really, REALLY, really, really, REALLY, REALLY would love it if Gaia would bring out some more Afican themed items.
I like Japanese fashion, I adore European styles, but I enjoy diversity most of all, and I enjoy the feeling especially when people acknowledge your culture, even if it's only once a year.

I have made up some examples of items that I believe wouldn't really be bad, taking into consideration that certain items should also be able to work on non-African themed avatars.

And I know we have Project Couture for these things, but I really am getting desperate, and wish just to share suggestions, and if the suggestions don't appeal to you, I would love if you'd give working with the theme at least a thought.

Based on African traditional fashion:

User ImageUser Image

Based on African-American fashion with a hint of Alice in Wonderland.

User ImageUser Image

My pixel skills aren't all that, but I do hope my message got through.

Thank you for your consideration.

Pollutiionn's Waifu

OG Cultist

Needs more tentacle items ):

Mewling Kitten

Can we please please have eyebrow modifiers? ^^

I just thought since we have different eyes to choose from, mouths, and makeup, it would be really awesome if we could have an item with different eyebrows to choose from.

heart Please and Thank You!

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
A few requests:

**1) Could we have a pair of scissors that rips the arms off of coats, and have the option for left, right, or both to be removed? We have Attitude Alley cat for shirts, but that only works on shirts, and rips the whole thing up. I just want to get rid of the sleeves on some coats. biggrin

2) Could we have a hairstyle (that comes in black at least) with longish bangs that aren't parted at the middle, and with a low ponytail that can be seen from the front (maybe blowing in a breeze, or draped over the shoulder), but is also not super long (like mid back at most) and doesn't have some kind of huge ribbon as the holder? That would be awesome. (actually, the Diabolos hair in black would work)

3)Alternately, a pair of scissors that will cut hair off at mid back instead of just chopping off the back layer entirely like the hairpins and agape seem to do. I'll have to check the summer haircut, though I think they will also do the same.

4) Instead of a new hairstyle, how about a ponytail extension? I'm not sure how well this would work, since it would have to match so many different hair colors, and I'm sure it would look odd from the back, on some haircuts. Maybe it could start with some kind of hair band, so it doesn't look so odd, and it would have to not get cut off by the agape/hairpins, as that would kind of defeat the purpose.

4) Lastly, we have plenty of sleeves, but how about single sleeves? like some bracelets have the ability to equip left, right, or both, it would be great if gloves and sleeves had that ability, or even just new ones with that ability.

Loyal Architect

Wheels as legs would be cool, like half cyborg.
And smaller creatures would be nice, the small small ones which fit on your head are perfect.

Lunatic

Please make a, cream/beige colored, Decadent Frosting.

I want the hair to be a soft cream color!

Generous Vampire

Dreadlocks please! Chill ones though

pinchot's Waifu

Tipsy Wife

More mecha items and mens items, their getting better with men but I want to be a robot.

Ruthless Lunatic

A plunger that can be held in an avatar's hand (or be on their head or even stuck to their face if they so choose)!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff