Welcome to Gaia! ::

Madde95's Problem

Professional Vampire

7,050 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Team Edward 100
latias1236
As a disabled person, I'd love to see more mobility aid items (wheelchairs, canes, rollators) and chronic pain/illness items (mood bubbles, hospital backgrounds).

mood bubble/item name ideas:
"Out of Spoons"
"Back and Body Hurts"
"Chronic but Iconic" / "Chronically Iconic"

This! I'm disabled too and earlier I was looking for a cane to equip, but all canes are part of like 1800s aestetic serial killers, pimp or fashionable outfits. I couldn't find a single cane that fit a more medical need instead of stylish, not to mention that the only cane I found that was not a christmas cane cost 5 trilion gold and also wasnt available, not to mention that it had a round tip, not a tip for gripping. But absolutely, more things for disabled people in general would be great

Kittytub's Partner In Crime

Edgiest Mage

just wanted to request some basic tusks that can be used with mouths -- similar to the tusks for trolls and orcs in fantasy.

selfishly would like them to be both a smidge smaller and closer together than the ones on the domestic demon face mod. (though the mouth + teeth would be a nice option for a Talker pose, imo)

if there needs to be fancy versions, could include a gold/metal cap on one of the tusks?

Kittytub's Partner In Crime

Edgiest Mage

would like to +1 to the mobility aid items too.

(personally would like to see fantasy ones too, after we get a decent amount of basic/realistic ones.
like wheelchairs made of vines, or stone. )

gloss's Comrade

Hunter

hey, it's me again gaia artists.
can we get some traditional tasuki...my avis would look hot with it on. 😏

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tiny Genius

I would love a matching wardrobe with my new Astrologer's Natural Path hat, please.
Public bralettes.
Double cuff-sleeves with smoke pipes. The variations should include bel over princess sleeve layers... draping of various kinds over princess sleeves... Fishnet over princess... Puffy sheer over princess... Etc. Two-layered is what I mean by double.
Sashes.
Maxi loincloths over leggings...
I'd love the footwear to be such variations as thigh-high canvas skater shoes... Over-the-knee canvas skater shoes with thigh-high socks, yes over the leggings...Knee-high canvas skater shoes with thigh-high socks over the leggings... High-top canvas skater shoes with thigh-high socks over the leggings... And also, low-top canvas skater shoes with the socks and leggings.
I'd love different variations of this outfit to use the heigh of the shoes up the legs to say social status within one's social network, such as thigh-high for the social network tribal Chief. I'd also love if the higher the status version of the outfit, the more extravagant and complex, such as using embroidery, rope trimmings, fishnet layers over the layers you can't see through, sheer tulle layers over the layers you can't see through, etc. And, the lower status should be simpler in design, easier to craft, and cheaper in fabrics.

Also, sleeveless form-hugging, fitted, midi, mini, and micro length hoari robe things would be nice, too. To go with the wizard hat.

And you could include other beautiful wizard hats instead of requiring getting the Astrologer's Path varieties.

Other nice bottom variations I'd love are slit and cutout belly dancer pant variations under the maxi loincloths which strappy sandals.

I'd love it if you put a lot of outfits in the game like these, please. Associate this fashion genre with ten-tailed foxes, please.

Maybe also include ten-tailed fox tails and ears on the items, and make the hats have opening in them in design for our ears to stick through with removable insert into the openings we can use to fill in the openings when our ears are stowed.

If you put this fashion into GaiaOnliine, thank you.

Please, make some of these outfits feature diamond gemstones, other gemstones, metals, jewelry, makeup for foxfaces, diamond shapes, diamond cutouts, such as in belly danceer pants outer sides, and make somee outfits themed off popular foods, including sushi outfits.

Also, I'd love some of the outfits to be career versions, such as sushi chef, chocolatier, baker, chef, tailor, butcher, farmer, etc. But, please, don't make any of this stuff bloody or messy.

We used to be nines long ago, guys. We've been in hiding. We have ten now and are transitioning to 11. Our evolution is now on the cusp between 10 and 11. It's been a long time since we only grew nine.
Because we're transitioning onto/to 11, you're going to see more and more of us over time. We're going to become as ever-known-to-be-present and as famous as humans.

Tiny Genius

May we tentails, please, have lots of pet fox animals of different breeds and different personality themes? Fennecs, Arctics, Kits, Reds, Grays, etc. Can they be able to grow up, and make new baby litters as adults, please?
Please, include with these pet fox items implications that we socialize and train our pets. I want them well socialized, trained, and encouraged to evolve the next wave of fox youkai. I am aware the monkey and troll phases will be inbetween animal and person.
Also, may we, please, also have items to go with our pet fox animals? Training treats, special occasion treats, dry food and wet food, dishes, beds, toys, dental chews, etc.
I think fox animals would enjoy toys of eggs, mice, scorpions, birds, insects, etc. of things foxes eat, and of baby foxes. I also think they might do well with teaser toys.

Tiny Genius

May I, please, have items for aspiring to found a school that teaches astrology, evolution, chronology, etc? This is my new aspiration in life. I want to master and teach astrology, evolution, and chronology on the side of human basic education to advance my people in wisdom, knowledge, and timekeeping. smile
Things themed with the three sciences, and with teaching, principaling, founding a school, etc?
Can one of our teacher themes of color on items be turmeric yellow/orange/brown, please? Name the theme turmeric, please. My people need to increase turmeric consumption nutritionally. So, turmeric coloring will encourage us to eat the mustard we need to improve our memory.

Tiny Genius

Aurora & Borealis pet chicks, chickens (both egg and meat), chicken coops with toys, chicken feed, please.

Tipsy Genius

I'd like to see some spooky cocktail/bartending items, but specifically an updated version of Speakeasy Macabre (Club Limbo RIG, 2012). I'm thinking Margaritavilla meets Afterparty?

User Image
Pictured: Afterparty (2019)

gloss's Comrade

Hunter

User Image
        hi gaia artists, i have another request...
        the age lines from i am uncle are perfect,
        can we get more facial characteristics like:
        lines between the brows, forehead wrinkles, crows feet, etc.?

User Image
        ETA: isolate the eyes and nose shading from the detectiving consultant!
        i don't mind the blood - i just want them separated so i can play w both lol

Nuclear Disaster

I wish y'all would release new lovely slime recolors gonk

Trendy Shapeshifter

I'm not a parent, but it'd be cool if y'all released items reflecting families, babies and children. I thought with the birth of Edmund's daughter Violet there'd be more items reflecting this but they never came to fruition. Then Lanzer's baby was born and it still didn't happen. Either way, there are Gaians who have kids so it'd be nice to have more options for kids and babies.

Anxious Conversationalist

10,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
Not sure if this is the correct place to request this exactly, but I would really appreciate some new items recolored in the Windbreaker color palette. There are only 4 items in that color and it's a shame because it's really cool

thanks to anyone who considers!

Tiny Genius

May we have Navajo hairdos?

Such as the Tsiiyéél bun, please?

In RL, I now live in Navajo Nation, and I want to be a female Navajo Bro. The Tsiiyéél is one of the hairdos our Bros sometimes do according to the internet. smile It's a double, fold-over bun. I'm wearing a low one right now. It's my first hairdo in RL. My RL one is probably awesome, because I have very long, black hair in RL.

Also, lots of long braids, and long, straight, even black hair worn down over both back and shoulders.

We need short-long, medium-long, true long, very long, and extra-long lengths. Short, and medium hair is out of favor in Navajo Nation for both genders. So, make sure any new hair you give us are unisex.

voxvulpes's Honey Bun

Beloved Rabbit

18,675 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • The Edgiest 250
FaithEmblem
Not sure if this is the correct place to request this exactly, but I would really appreciate some new items recolored in the Windbreaker color palette. There are only 4 items in that color and it's a shame because it's really cool

thanks to anyone who considers!
it's a usermade scheme so unless gaia decides to pick it up, the only other way to get more items in this scheme is for people to recolor with tickets u_u

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff