Welcome to Gaia! ::

Professional Star

Could we got both traditional and modernized kira outfits, please?
And, kho outfits for boys.
Can we also have tomboy kira outfits hybridized with kho traditions such as our boots, and such as pleated, mini kiras?

gloss's Comrade

Hunter

i know masculine items aren't as popular
but it would be nice to get some recolours of the following facial hairs 🙂
User Image User Image

the face from pompous pegasus is also really beautiful.
i'd love to see the features separated and turned into individual poses or
added to new talkers and noses items.
User Image

Elfin Guildsman

Hey Guys ! What about making THIS into an item !? emotion_awesome

User Image

Heavenly Giftgiver

follow up to past post on event item recolors:

could we get the 12 days celestial set in a scheme featuring silver?
i really liked the recolors in velvetine for this year's twelve days, but purple and gold isn't that different from dark blue and gold. i would recommend ossidian because of my personal bias, but anything would be great. maybe something not blue would be even better!

it's a great set, by far the best one featured in this year's 12 days recolors. i can't get enough.
don't let the fact it's not the holidays stop you. i guarantee that users would be thrilled to see recolors of event items like this any time of the year

and if i can't get my cool lantern fix through event item recolors, some recolors of mocha kahvesi would do

Professional Star

There are multiple item ideas in this list for this character concept.

Please, consider adding some of these ideas to the game.

~Physical Attributes~
Dark red skin.
Cat-style, or small pointed ears.
Large, narrow eyes with yellow-glowing irises.
High cheekbones.
Squarish, foxy face.
Large head.
Tiny, pointy chin.
Thin neck.
Lanky, narrow body.
Hands that rest at the hips.
Long legs.
Six backwings.
Six headwings.
Six heelwings.
Six wristwings.
Feathering on the wings.
Black hair with metallic gold tips through the center part.
To be able to stick up/out and relax the hair up to a head's length from the scalp before gravity starts to weigh it down.
To prefer hair to be shoulder-length to endlessly Rapunzel.
To grow hair at will.
To have black feathers with golden speckles like stars sparkling in the night sky.
From my side, as deep and broad of dark spectrum vision as possible.
If getting nocturnal vision from the dad(s), for their to be a shift potential in visual perception.
To have ten fingers and ten toes.
To have ten amphibious, long Savannah-ringed devil tails with short fur, and black heart tips, and a chain of black hearts through each tail like fins, with the tips the largest hearts. (Also helps with swimming speed.)
To be amphibious breathing out of and in water, breathing oxygen either way.
Having stowable axolotl gill-frills of ombred dark red with golden veining.
The wings should be stowable, Fae-style..
The tails should be stowable Fae-style, wrapping around his/her legs.
Stowable, large Savannah cat ears.
Toes and fingers should be webbable and stretchable at will for swimming.
Eyes should be able to see both in and out of water.
Should have a large mouth with sharp, refined teeth, and with nice little canines, and with thick lips like Sabrina Carpenter and Ariana Grande.
Flight.
Flashstep.
Weather control.
Telepathy.
Teleportation.
Reincarnation.
Heal factor.
Fingernails that grow long, strong, sharp, and rounded into pointy tips, which are black on the nailbed with golden tips off the nailbed.
Screechy, purry, high-pitched voice that can mimic.
Can purr, screech, wail, growl, snarl, roar, chatter.
Grows invined pink plumeria blossoms on wing bases, and on wing archs when fertile as a display.
Kinetic energy to not need sleeping, but can rest and daydream for creative purposes and personal enjoyment.

~Personality Attributes~
Loves circus arts, and dancing.
Loves hanfu, cheongsam/qipao/ao dai with cargo pants, loves harem clothes, loves modernized kimono and hakama pant outfits, loves samurai clothes and armor.
Loves braids on the sides with a hawk/roach down the center.
Loves a faded buzzcut into a hawk/roach down the center.
Loves downing the hawk/roach to wear feather headdresses, but can happily go without it, too, allowing his/her headwings to be the headdress by itself if needed.
Loves to make it rain while smoking cigars, and loves both rain itself, and cigars themselves.
Loves cigarette snacks inbetween cigar meals.
Is butch, but hetero, bi, or poly, not homo even if a girl.
Loves maxi loincloths with bitches or thigh-high boots.
Also loves maxi loincloths over harem pants, hakama pants, or samurai pants.
Loves ninjutsu and Shaolin.
Loves the performing arts: acting, singing, musical instrument playing, dancing, and writing and fashion designing therefore.
Should love shinigami, dreamcatchers, lifegods, and wishgods.
Should trust and love modern medicine, foods, and cooking methods, instead of clinging to the past.
Should prefer to be up-to-date in modernizations, instead of stuck in the past, but should love modernizing tradition.
Loves flowers, and healthy, safe, good romance.
Loves agriculture, farming, ranching, and gardening.
Loves Sino-pop, K-pop, J-Pop, Country, US-Pop, and more.
Is an audiophile who loves music, and dancing to it.
Loves writing and video games.

As for the personality, you could put in items that support the personality, such as more circus arts items (such as cyr wheels, aerial silks with stands that don't need a ceiling, trapeze sets that can be outdoors instead of hanging from a ceiling), more martial arts items based off ninjutsu and Shaolin, more dancing items, etc.

your mom sucks me's Sweetheart

User Image

I bet this is in the works but I would really love this variant for these goddamn expensive legs

never got nega-scott so this could be the variant

Space Witch

37,750 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
User ImageVeil of Dreams

Need more colors!

Heavenly Giftgiver

just asking for some love for schemes featuring red but no gold!

specifically, more items in bloodshed, please?

i feel like this color scheme was forgotten about. it seems like there are more items than there actually are in this scheme because of trunk items that feature sanguine red.

i would also like to see more items in durem (without gold)
crimson red is fairly popular so it's beyond me why we hardly see this scheme anymore

Original Star

Could we get some men's hanfu that have an extra robe layer of silk tulle like this guy wears: Bing Search Image Link.
Silk men's hanfu outfits with a second layer of robe of silk tulle layered over top, please.
Could it come with a dark red, jaw-length bob with a dragon's braid over top of the hair, going a little bit down the back, then ending in a top hair section ponytail over the rest of the hair hanging below.

The below video shows a dragon braid.

Please, make the footwear of the outfit be some farmer-friendly, rain-friendly faux suede work boots with elements from combat/army boots. Please, include socks in the outfit to not need to include random socks.

Could the hanfu robes also be hybridized with cheongsams (male qipaos), where it has leg slits, maybe make the two robe layers worn over puffy cargo pants with bulging cargo pockets, and have the robes with sash worn over these pants, with the slit wide enough of kind of wedge cutout slits that the side cargo pockets that bulge on the pantlegs stick out through these wedge slits.

Make the two robe layers one robe attached together on the Mandarin collar 'round the wearer's lower neck.

I'd love it if the embroidery were reminiscent of Bhutanese tshoglham boots, and if the non-sheer under robe layer were patterned in a handsome way like a goh with he embroidery on it.

I'd love there to be a tiger embroidered on the backl, and on each pants side's calf.

And, I'd love the outfit to come with a dark red cat tail with a big, jingle bell bow on it, animated in the new animation system. Maybe you guys could even give it a jingling noise on the avatar for us to quietly hear whenever the avatar wearing it is in the thread we're looking at, or on the profile comment section page, or is the journal writer, or a journal commenter! But, if you do this cool jingling thing, make it quiet, and high-pitched, like falsetto note pitch.

I'd love lots of coloring variations of his outfit! Maybe pose the avatar to be leaning on frame of a shoji sliding door of a Chinese style of shoji (instead of Japanese style), please. Chinese traditionally use shoji, too, not just Japanese.

Could we also get that shoji door, with matching shoji walls, matching shoji big, circular windows, a window seat window variation, and matching flooring in the Factory? If so, thank you.

If you put this in, please give it a name featuring Tshoglham, or 7, or Tiger Crossing.

The cat tail should look the same tail as Mischievous Courageous Mau (Tail).

Oh, and a matching version of the banded red cat ears, too! Which feature jingle bells somehow.

Jingle bell earrings would be nice for the outfit, too, of a kind matching the bowed tail.

Please, give swaying of the tail, and make the head if wearing the hair and/or earrings give tilting the head back (upturning the nose), and shaking the head as though shaking a headdress of feathers.

Maybe also include a headdress of feathers to shake with the outfit, please.

If you put this in, I personally want lots of offers/availabilities over the years to buy it in it's various color versions. I don't mind if some of the versions require purchase at the Angel subscription shop.

And, please, make them craftable with the fabrics of Gaia, such as Bolt of Silk Damask.

Include very large lens glasses in the outfit, please. Big lens glasses give a broader field of vision then tiny glasses lenses. So, I prefer large glasses lenses.
In the lean on the door pose, have right booted foot raised behind the wearer, resting n thee lower wooden pane on the shoji door below the framed shoji part of the door. And, have the wearer with crossed arms, and leaning on the shoji framing, but the framing be strong enough wood to support the weight while it's dispersed among various sticks in the frame.

A second pose on the door can be the same in the legs, but with the arms instead down against the shoji framing, palms on the door, slouching the back against the door.

Please, if you make this outfit item like I want, give the items a name featuring the number 7, because it's amourous, romantic posing of the avatar.

Have the tiger embroidery treading through shallow water.

I especially want the goh pattern on the under-robe section to be red plaid. I want the sheer silk tulle black. The tiger embroidery an orange tiger. The sash of the robe should be tiger-strip embroidered orange with black, with a trim the color of the blue water and splash of the tiger embroidery. And, the boots should be black with orange metalliic bottoms (the part we step and walk on), and the Mandarin collar should match the sash. Theheaddress should have a band matching the sash and Mandarin collar, then eagle feathers up above like a Native American chief.

So, a correction, put the patterning like tshoglham boots on a monk-style sari sash worn over the right shoulder, and worn diagonal toward the left waist, tucked into the sash.

Make the sash a hybrid with belts with a belt buckle featuring the tiger again.

This type of Chinese robe is called a "handsome," because it's a hybrid of cheongsam and hanfu. It's very popular traditionally in China, and sometimes worn in music videos.

For example, they wear handsomes in OneUs's taekwondo Lit video: .

Original Star

A prism cigar that makes us blow smoke rings, and smoke heart rings, please. smile

13,150 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Conversationalist 100
What I'd really love to see is more wheelchairs in more styles outside of hospital style wheelchairs. A good bit of wheelchair users don't use hospital wheelchairs, they use a specially crafted style with camber. I'd also just like to see fantasy theme wheelchairs as well. I'd honestly love to see more mobility items like walking braces, canes, arm crutches, walkers. Items that regularly used is the disabled community.

Beloved Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Generous 100
I second this! ^

I love diversity in avatar creation. I'm not sure if it would be insulting or offensive, but I'd love to see arm and leg prosthetics. Maybe have the option to have a leg stump. Disability is a real thing, and I wish it was more represented.

No Character

30,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
I would love a Gudetama kigurumi. Depending on how expensive, I'd buy multiple copies so I could equip all the poses at once. The kigurumi items so far are incredible heart Thank you for all your hard work!
When looking for eyebrow piercings I found that there's only one pose on one item, and it doesn't line up with most of the eyebrows on this site. So I'm suggesting an eyebrow item like Big Brows where you have eyebrows in multiple colors, but instead the eyebrows are pierced. Would really help me nail my Pickles cosplay, thank you.

Professional Star

Coy Scheherazade's Dance, please.

And, Coy Jewelled Dancer.

And, Coy Raging Wildfire.

Coy Fausto.

Coy Divine Retribution.

And, more Coy belly dancer clothes recolors, please.

The Coy hairs and hair accessories are perfect for belly dancer outfits, but the coy color theme has no belly dancer clothes yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff