Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

❝ Ophelia X Daren❞

██

Ophelia spent the rest of the afternoon after Siverina had left, sort of exploring and relearning her space. Her arm was back to working order, updates and all, though locked some information out now. She would await instructions for time streams to go to for community service, to make sure events happen or do not happen. And she could contact her family again, but did not right away out of shame.

She wanted to regain some semblance of who she was before doing so, though they knew where she had been. Limited and edited interactions had transpired between them a few times, though they all knew what was going on. She found herself enjoying the quite with sounds of life around her, and fell asleep to the sound of it after a while, curled up in a ball- though the bed was too soft, too distracting now to rest fitfully.

The sun set at one point and she rose back up, combing her hair out with her fingers. Her reflection in the mirror caught her attention and startled her, the thin and bony blonde in the glass with scared eyes, eyes too big for her face now. Pitiful.

She sighed, moving slowly out of her room- leaving it open for Siverina and a quick escape if she felt overwhelmed, and moved into the living area, quietly taking in that both Eiji and Szallah were quite wrapped in a world of love or something, left to go out into the court yard to just view the changing of the day and the leaves. It was chilly here, and wrapped her arms around herself, pulling the sweater she had on around her shoulders closer.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

♪ ♫♪ ♫This is what it feels like♪ ♫♪ ♫
            ↪►►Outfit: Comfortable Dress (For Now)
            Quote:
            Quote:
            Quote:

Dangerous Enabler

12,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
Yukiko Inoue
the otaku
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ████████████████ ███████

Yukiko took the helmet, holding it up to eye level pretending to get a better look at it, but really just trying to cover the blush creeping up on her face after he called her lovely. "Oh, that's fine," The girl responded a bit shakily. She followed Otto outside, holding on to his arm until she was a bit steadier on her shoes, until they reached the motorcycle. It looked like something out of a movie, sleek and cool and totally dangerous. The girl stared at it for a while from a distance before approaching and setting her helmet down to grab the jacket on the seat, which she assumed was also for her. It looked way too big, and it totally was, but she had no other option, so she kept it on.

Yuki picked up the helmet again, contemplating how to put it on, wondering if it was too big like the jacket, when Otto asked a question. Looking up at him she smiled nervously. "Um, never a real one… But I've played those ones, um, that you ride on at the arcade?" Yuki giggled, a little bit less nervous, distracted by how silly that sounded. "Ehh, it's probably not the same, is it?" Looking at the helmet again, she decided she may as well put it on, and pulled it onto her head. "Is it on right? How does it look?" Eager to get going, she didn't really wait for an answer, and started trying to climb onto the bike. Eventually she managed it, and got settled on the seat, in the way she had seen in anime before, reaching her arms around to hold onto Otto, maybe a bit too soon since he hadn't even started the motorcycle yet, but she was trying to be careful and wanted just a bit more security, even if it meant being so close. When she was steady she told him so, "All ready back here… I think."

Call Me Nefret's Husbando

Stubborn Lover

16,275 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                        tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Watching her put on the jacket Otto made a mental note to get it tailored if anything came of this as she spoke about never being on a bike outside of the arcade version, causing him to laugh softly. "Well kind of is like that, only with a lot more moving parts and its a lot heavier" he said as he pulled on his own helmet, flipping the visor up as he held the bike steady for Yuki to climb on. Didn't take too long either and she had the basic idea down on how to sit too as her arms wrapped around his waist; but her legs were in the wrong spot as he smiled behind the helmet, reaching back as he rested a gloved hand on her leg and slid it up to rest her heel on the rear peg. "Well you got the general idea, but let's not burn your legs tonight on the exhaust" He said warmly as he adjusted her other leg before finally starting the motorcycle as he revved it a few times. The whine muffled by the padding in their helmets as he kicked un the stand and started forward, keeping it slow down the drive as he slowed at the mouth of the street.

Looking both ways he smirked as he looked back at Yuki, the street devoid of cars as he pushed down his visor leaving her to see her reflection in it. "Just don't let go alright?" he shouted to her as he turned out onto the street, picking up speed slowly before the bike suddenly roared to life as he opened up the throttle. The surge as the bike launched was almost like a roller coaster, Otto getting up to speed in a matter of seconds as he flew down the streets. Everything turned into a colorful blur as he made his way towards downtown, things seeming to stand still if you took a moment to focus on them. Wind whipped by, giving a sensation almost like flying as Otto weaved through traffic; his movements precise and calm as the bike seemed to glide around cars and trucks with a fluid grace.

As they entered the city he slowed down a bit to let Yuki look around the lighted city and take it in as he turned a corner and headed down a side street before stopping in front of a modest sushi shop as he kicked out the stand for bike to rest. "So, how was your first real ride?" he asked curiously as he unbuckled his helmet and slid it off, a warm grin on his face as he climbed off the bike to help her off as well. "Alright, how about we get something to eat then go from there?" He suggested, "Unless you wanna go do something else, either way I'm game"

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab I'ma never back down, you ******** clown!
                                                                                                tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab THE WORLD IS MINE
                                                                                                OOC: Hua

solardancer's Partner

Noble Bunny

12,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
User Image

- - - [ M a l a c h i & L u c i a n a V a n R a v e n c r o f t ] - - -

Malachi stood there in awe as the mermaid revealing her outfit for the night. He could feel the heat rising to his cheeks and softly smiling at the mermaid. "Wow, aren't I a lucky guy. You look so beautiful" Malachi complemented her. He sure didn't deserve someone as majestic, as beautiful as Enki.

When Enki said she was ready, Malachi's chest heaved once as he took a deep breathe to calm the nerves walk round to the steps of her pool, crouching down to grab her cloak. "I'll have to carry you through the flats so lets put this cloak around you, keep you from drying out" Malachi said as he stepped into the water to make sure every inch asides of her head would be kept from drying out. "Besides I don't want anyone else to see your beauty tonight, I want you all to myself" He added a low flirtatious tone and a small grin. Tonight Enki was his to admire and admire alone.

Once the mermaid was wrapped up in the cloak, Malachi carefully held her bridal style and carried but making sure the backpack filled the drinks and snacks for the date was still on his shoulders. He nuzzled softly her as he carried her from the pool room and then through the flats.

"We're going now. See you later, sweetie" Malachi called out to his daughter in the living room as he passed by it. "Bye Daddy and Enki, have fun! Luciana called back from the living room before returning to play with Michiko

After Malachi said his goodbyes to Luciana, he carried Enki off outside. The vampire found himself shivering at the icing coldness regardless of the fact the he was undead. "Gosh, you must be freezing" Malachi said softly stepping down the porch steps. "Right, I'm going run to the beach, you ready?" Malachi said as he waited for a response.

Whilst he find he waited he closed his eyes to engaged his powers, opening them to reveal jet black eyes and shadows streaming off of him as he took to a stance, ready to bolt before dashing off with Enki in his arms. He zipped through the streets of the outskirts of the city to reach the beach, unable to be seen to the naked eye. Once they got to the bench, Malachi slowed down, his powers disengaged leaving his eyes to return to normal. He carried Enki towards the water and lowered her down into the sea slowly so she could adjust to the temperature.

"You alright Enki?" Malachi said to Enki looking slightly disorientated.

Dangerous Enabler

12,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
Yukiko Inoue
the otaku
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ████████████████ ███████

Yuki held on, waiting for the bike to start up, thinking she was ready to go, until Otto reached back. The hand on her leg made her panic internally, she wasn't sure what he was trying to pull- until he explained that she would be burned otherwise. The girl was just a bit embarrassed for assuming the worst so quickly, but didn't have much time to worry about that as the bike started up. As it thrust forward Yuki held on even tighter, bringing her head forward as well to press against the detective's back, squeezing her eyes shut. She didn't care how close she was to him, she didn't care if she was squeezing him too hard, in her mind it was totally necessary to stay alive. The mangaka could feel the movements, but didn't want to know what was happening, it was easier to handle that way. It wasn't until the ride slowed down that Yuki opened her eyes, leaning back a bit from her death-grip. Now that it wasn't so terribly fast it was actually kind of nice, though there wasn't so much left of it as they pulled up to a restaurant.

When it finally came to a stop Yuki pulled her helmet off, patting her hair down as she expected it was probably ruffled with its removal. She wasn't sure how to respond to Otto's question- take a tough stance or tell him she couldn't look?- So she played it straight down the middle- "It was.. fun, I think? Not as scary as I thought." Though she stretched the truth on the last part. The girl didn't want him to think she was bothered, or it would probably worry him. She got off of the motorcycle with his help, taking care not to burn herself like he had mentioned earlier, then tugged at the oversized coat she was still wearing, contemplating whether or not she wanted to keep it on. "Oh! Um-" She looked over at the shop they had stopped in front of as Otto suggesting getting something to eat. "Ah, this place looks fine, we can do that… And then, um," She glanced around, unfamiliar with this area. "I don't really know what else is nearby, so… Maybe just look around for a little bit after?" On foot, she hoped.

Call Me Nefret's Husbando

Stubborn Lover

16,275 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                I'm undefeated, my style is everlasting
                                                                WE WIN tab YOU LOSE
                                                                We Live You Die

Yuki
                                                                Yuki's Room > Front Lot, The Flats
                                                                Bike Time! Sexy Helmet Night Vision
                                                        tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        "Well, must say you handled it pretty well, last person I took out for their first time damn near crushed me with how tight she was gripping me" he said with a chuckle as he hung his helmet off the handlebar before politely taking her helmet and latching it down. Turning back he noticed a few stray hairs as he smoothed them out on Yuki's had almost out of habit...a habit his sister and niece had caused him to form. "There! Good as new!" he joked as he smoothed out his own hair before listening to her suggesting walking around after some food. "Alright, yeah I've been over here a few times with the guys from the department and I think there were some really cool vendors down the street we could check out" He said with a smile as he took the oversized jacket she'd borrowed as he tightened it down on the bike before politely leading her inside as he walked up to the bar.

The shop itself wasn't anything fancy. It screamed mom & pop shop by the small amount of patrons. However it was still warm and welcoming as an elderly lady greeted them and asked if they wanted anything to drink. "I'll take an Asahi Black and water" He commented as he took a seat, unzipping his jacket as he pulled out the stool next to him for Yuki, sliding over a menu for her to glance over and decide her drink choice

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab I'ma never back down, you ******** clown!
                                                                                                  tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab THE WORLD IS MINE
                                                                                                  OOC: Hua

Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
╔══════════════╗
☽Enki☾
╚══════════════╝
✷✷Bashful Blowfish✷✷

Enki couldn’t help the giggle escaping her lips when Malachi entered, complementing her and calling himself lucky. Her face started to heat up to match his, especially when he took up her casted off cloak and handed it back to her, claiming all viewing rights of her this evening. She smiled shyly, wrapping the cloak around herself as much as she could before being lifted.

Being so close to him, and in this position, walking through the house- it didn’t even seem real. Him nuzzling her- and her nuzzling back- waving goodbye to Luci for the evening in his arms- this all had to be a dream. She would be waking up any moment. But when the chilling air outside hit them and she still did not find herself back in the pool, the sense that this was real hit. Malachi shivered, and she could feel the wind blow through the cloak to chill her to the bone. “B-better get moving for warmth,” She said, looking up to him with her nod of consent of him starting to run.

She hadn’t even experienced such speed before, and when he started to take off, Enki found herself un able to keep her eyes open and instead clung to Malachi and hid her face in his chest. It was such a short moment, his speed overwhelming- but then they were at the ocean. The salty wind called to Enki, becoming breathless at the absolute astounding knowledge that here they were. The ocean!

Malachi gently set her down in the water, the water of her home soaking into her fin and hydrating her again. She moved her fin a few times as the tide came in and out, washing over her with a great chilling splash. A great smile split across her face as she laid back into the sand and water, letting the water wash over all of her again with a laugh. “Ocean! We’re here!!”

Looking up to Malachi, she couldn’t help the tears welling up in her eyes. “Malachi, thank you for brining me here. I cannot thank you enough for this gift,” She said, smiling, putting a hand over her heart before. She turned her head to look at the vastness of the ocean, dark with night except for the moon shining the light over head. “So beautiful,” she said softly.

☆═━┈My Thoughts are Stars that I cannot fathom into constellations ☆·.¸¸.·

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Whispered Words♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

↪►►Outfit: Date Night
Quote:
Amayne
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Nicholas "Sharpshooter" Alexander
Health {} ========== {}
Hunger {} ========== {}
-Location- Flats > Street > En Route to Assignment
-Company- Nobody

Walking up to his room, Nicholas tried to push Malachi and the troubles he brought with him out of his mind. After making sure the room was clear of Otto and his nut-busting everything, the man changed back into his outfit and began to gather up his supplies for work.

Grabbing his duffel, the reaper began to fill it with a few common items he used: bullets (both augmented and standard), a de-constructed Bor sniper rifle, and a small collection of grenades (both augmented and standard). He wasn't aware of any specifics for the night's assignment, however, the man was hoping it was enough of a challenge to get his mind off of the severely handicap personal life he had. Checking the bag once or twice, Nicholas made sure he had everything he needed, looked over his spurs to ensure they were sharp enough to handle a fight, and then did a final check on the two main tools that made him so good at his job. Pulling out the revolvers from their holsters, he saw that both were fully loaded, one for the souls of the departed, and one for those who weren't quite ready to give up their bodies. Thankfully, he rarely used the standard one. Murder wasn't much his forte, however, every now and then his employer loved to push his limits for some sort of sick entertainment.

The very thought of the actual controller behind his strings made his collar tighten. Making a poor attempt of loosening it, and failing at that, Nicholas sighed before straightening up and slinging his bag over his shoulder. "Such a monster." He wasn't sure whether he was speaking about his employer, Malachi, or himself. The term seemed to fit all three of them equally. Trying to force it out of his mind once more, the cowboy left the room and headed down the hall. As he passed through the living he tried not to make eye contact with anyone. Every night was the same, however, he still wasn't sure, even within the confines of a building that defended those associated with the supernatural, that he was respected for what he did. Making his way to the kitchen, the man grabbed a beer out of the fridge. For a moment he stood there and contemplated what was about to happen. He then grabbed a second can and a piece of bread for good measure before turning on his heel and walking out of the room and through the front door. It was going to be a long night and dinner was a long way off for him.

As soon as his feet hit the street, a familiar creature made itself known from atop a neighbor's privacy wall. "You gonna give me somethin' good tonight, or should I have grabbed some more booze?" The crow tilted its head from side to side for a moment before hopping off the wall and strutting over to the reaper. Kneeling down, Nicholas ripped a piece of black paper wrapped on the bird's leg. Looking over the blank scrap, the man gave a deep sigh. "Monster." He hated assignments like this. Not for the fact of what he had to do, but for the fact his employer knew how much it bothered the tiniest bit of humanity he still had left. What made it worse was that the job was only a few blocks away. The farther he got from the Flats, the tighter the collar got. It was getting excited.

Nich's Outfit:
                                                      Sidebar

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
User Image
Despite the name, fall was not its favorite season. Perhaps though, for the sake of its current circumstances, she and her were better terms to use. "Can't let these things see me as anything less than gorgeous," she said as she descended in front of the Flats. She knew of this place well. She knew of all places well. However, places where her employees live, "Haha, live. I'm funny," those places were of special interest to her. Looking at the building in front of her, the woman gave a chuckle before allowing her legs to carry her across the pavement onto the property.

There was power emanating from the building. She knew this, however, it was always interesting to feel in a skin similar to that of what her clientele used to wear. "The god lives here, a mermaid, some children," this caused another chuckle, "a twisted mortal, and so many others....so many departments and only one representative. I should do some recruiting when this is all done." As she walked up to the front door, the woman smoothed her hair and ensured it was still in place. With a quick and powerful knock, she announced her presence to the Flats. "Oh Kirin, Kirin! Open this door and let in an old acquaintance." She could enter if she pleased, however, being invited and welcomed always made these things so much easier.

solardancer's Partner

Noble Bunny

12,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

"Yeah" Malachi muttered to the mermaid as she said to get moving to warm up in which the vampire took off at the mark of her nod. As he moved through the streets, he felt Enki cling to him seemingly overwhelmed at the speed of which he was going at, prompting him to hold her closer to him. As much as it was a short moment to get to the beach, it was very taxing on Malachi. Not being use to using his powers at such velocity but had to be done, to make sure nothing happened to Enki.

Once they had arrived at the beach and when he placed her gently into the water. He smiled at the mermaid who soaked up the salt water of the sea, taking a seat next to her and removed his shoes and placed the backpack he brought next to him. He watched the water wash over his feet and lower legs before his flaze was avert to Enki. It was beautiful scene, a mermaid in her environment under the moon.

In some parts, he felt bad for her that she wasn't apart of it but in the rest, he knew he couldn't let her go. In fact as he watch her a small of fear, doubt crawled into his mind. Maybe this wasn't such a hot idea, apart of him want to make her promise she wouldn't leave him. Anxiety reeked havoc in his mind. However he shook it off, as long as he didn't plant those thoughts, it'll be fine. Just hold her hand, keep in arm's reach and his eyesight. He sighed softly, taking in the sea air to calm his nerves before looking at the mermaid.

"Well... its the least I could do considering you gave me your love" Malachi said bashfully before gently wiping the tear that was building up from the corner of her eye. He looked up at the moon above them as his new lover did, slowly smiling softly as she commented on how beautiful it is. "Yeah although you make it more beautiful" .

Im the Girl one's Princess

Timid Fatcat

User ImageUser Image

WITH (( MICHIKO & LUCI > NO ONE tab WHERE (( BEDROOM > LIVING ROOM > KITCHEN

On the second floor of the Flats, the two shifters dozed. The older of the two, gently carded his hands through his younger sister’s hair, untangling any knots in her hair. Letting out a quiet sigh and watching as Michiko rose and fell with the movement, Ayano tilted his head up to the ceiling. Though his body was still, as Michiko rested upon his chest and he wouldn't dare disturb her, his mind was racing from the event earlier in the courtyard. Was the really a courting proposal Botan handed him? Or was it some different custom the plant-man had? Exhaling loudly through his nose, Ayano directed his attention back down to the sleeping girl. Her cheek rested just below his collar bone, her right hand making a fist in his shirt. Oh, how he had missed her.

Closing his eyes halfway, he tipped his head forward to nuzzle against the crown of Michiko’s head, a deep, soothing purr rumbling in his throat. The entire room, and probably even the halls, smelled of their combined scent. Familial scent-marking was extremely important, and this wasn't something the shifter was willing to hide. Rather, he reveled in it. He loved the familiar, peach-sweet scent if his sister. And despite his avoidance of children, he missed his other siblings terribly. Breaking out of his thoughts, Ayano wrapped his arms around the young squirrel and pulled her up a bit more so. This resulted in a tiny little sound of protest, one that had Ayano smothering a laugh, ”C’mon now. We've been up here long enough.” he hummed out, gently nudging the small girl awake. He watched in amusement as the young shifter groaned and sat up, rubbing her eyes with her hands. She blearily glanced down at him and yawned, her ears laying flat on her head before she collapsed back on top of the cat. Laughing quietly, Ayano quickly rolled across his bed, making sure not to crush the small girl, to land next to Michiko. Prodding at the girl’s ribs got him smacked in the arms a few times.

“Up you get! It’s probably almost time for dinner.” Ayano said happily, taking hold of the girl’s wrists and pulling her into a sitting position. Michiko groaned again, but complied, sitting up and smoothing out the creases in her dress. Ayano watched her with a fond expression, tilting his head to the side with a small smile, “You could probably play with Luci if you want.” He said with a mischievous grin. That would get her attention. A new face always did.

“Who’s that?” And it worked. Michiko’s eyes sparkled with curiosity and she clung to Ayano’s arm, a confused yet excited expression on her face.

“Well, she’s a girl around your age. And she gets pretty lonely without anyone here her age,” Ayano explained, ushering his little sister out of the bedroom and towards the stairs, “so I think it would be a good idea if you said hi, don’t you?” with gentle persuasion, Michiko nodded and the two trudged down the stairs together. Michiko ended up jumping on Ayano’s back halfway down, which almost made them tip over and fall the rest of the way, but the older shifter just laughed and spun on the stair he was standing on, pretending that he was going to tip over again just to hear his sister shriek playfully.

The two made it down the stairs and to the living room swiftly, where Michiko and Luci were introduced. It was slightly awkward at first, with Luciana being so shy. But Michiko quickly bypassed the younger girl’s shyness and almost immediately began talking about her latest finds and adventures. Knowing that the two girls were happily getting along and playing in the living room, Ayano released a happy sigh before heading towards the kitchen. He knew that the hotpot night was tonight, and he sort of assumed that Eiji would be needing help. Feeding all these mouth, Ayano thought, was probably a harder task than the Kirin let on.

User Image

Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
╔══════════════╗
☽Enki☾
╚══════════════╝
✷✷Bashful Blowfish✷✷

Enki grinned, pressing her forehead and nose against Malachi’s with a giggle instead of hugging him like she wanted to. He was entirely too dapper looking to get wet with the salty water that was now clinging to Enki. The water was soaking into her body, changing her body slightly closer to how it had been when she was full time in the ocean- her eyes began to shimmer and glow slightly in the dark, spots on her tail shining more than usual- a tactic for the pod to see each other better when all the world around them was darker.

The ocean was calling to her, and to the taste of freedom was there. But the chances of her getting anywhere alone was slim, and even slimmer that she would be accepted into a new pod at all if she was able to find one. The ocean was vast, much more than humans thought- it would be next to impossible to find her family and not die. And she had a home now, maybe even a new family. These thoughts had Enki breathing out the possibility of running away, nuzzling his noes in an eskimo kiss.

Moving slightly back, Enki looked at the bag that he had brought, pointing at it. “What is in there?”

☆═━┈My Thoughts are Stars that I cannot fathom into constellations ☆·.¸¸.·

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Whispered Words♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

↪►►Outfit: Date Night
Quote:
Amayne
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

solardancer's Partner

Noble Bunny

12,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

Malachi had a big grin on his face, he was well and truly happy that he was finally on a date with Enki. However he realized that Enki was trying to avoid holding him, it made him look down himself maybe he was a tad over dressed for the beach however he want for atleast look good for the mermaid. To make Enki feel comfortable and not worry getting salt water on him, he removed his waistcoat and placed it to the bag.

When he turned back to the mermaid, he found himself glazing at her changing body. The change was mesmerizing to him as he subconsciously stared at Enki however her turning to him to Eskimo kiss him shocked him out of it causing him to chuckle softly.

"Oh um.." Malachi muttered, wondering what she was talking about before looking to where the mermaid was looking. "Oh.. I brought snacks and the drink you seemed to like on your birthday last week" Malachi said, pulling the bag towards him and rifled through it, pulling out the gummies that he got her. "And those gummies you asked for, that I didn't get you yesterday"

Back at the flats, Luciana played in the living room with Michiko playing the children game on the console with the room, together. After a while, Luciana pulled out a bag of chocolate candies. "Dad got me some sweets from the shops, would you like one? Luciana asked politely offering a candy to the shape shifting child before noticing that Ophelia had come into the room. "Hello Ophelia. Are you feeling better now?"

Unbeatable Gawker

Yoshio Yamagata
The Ninja
User Image

After cleaning up and putting the mochi away in the refrigerator Yoshio headed back to his room to pass the time until dinner. Passing the hall to Ophelia’s room he pauses, wondering if he should go check on her again. He eventually decides to not bother her right now. He definitely would check before dinner but felt it was too soon right now. Arriving in his room he turns on his radio to the station he liked and sat on the floor, leaning against his desk. His short rest was broken by the reminder that he still needed to fix his gear from the damage it took last night. Leaning back his head he pulls open a drawer and retrieves his patch kit to start the repairs.

Hearing movement in the living room, Yoshio checks the time. Seeing that a decent amount had past and just about all of the repairs were done he decided to go see how Ophelia was doing now. He could hear the television on in the living room and people clattering around in the kitchen. Everyone must be helping to get ready for hot pot tonight. Getting to the living room he could see Eiji and Szallah were together on the couch and Lucy was playing a game with a strange girl. He would have questioned the situation but seeing a pair of animal ears on the girl’s head answered the question before he asked it. Assuming she had something to do with Ayano, Yoshio passed through the living room. Finding the door open Yoshio took a quick look to see if she was still inside. Seeing that the room was empty, he left and headed to the kitchen. Ophelia was not there either but he did catch a glimpse of her through the kitchen window.

Getting outside was as simple as climbing through the window and closing it behind him. The air had a chill to it and Yoshio regretted not thinking to put another layer on. He got a better look at Ophelia as he walked towards her. She still looked haggard but at least she was out of her room and dressed normally. “Ophelia, good to see you out of your room.” He stops a bit behind her and to her left. It looked like she was just staring at the trees but she might have just been lost in thought. “I just wanted to check up on you before dinner. Are you feeling any better?”

Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

❝ Ophelia X Daren❞

██

Before leaving the living room, Ophelia’s attention was drawn to her grandmother, still little here though, Luci. She wouldn’t tell her anything about the goings on of the future, and was stilled for a moment from speaking in fear. But she found her voice and gently patted the girl on the head, not meaning to be patronizing but to try and convey her appreciation of the care. “Y-yes, a little. Thank you for worrying,” She said softly, her hand leaving the girls head.

Ophelia went to the courtyard then, watching the chill of autumn and evening set in when Yoshio came up to her. She had been unable to really speak to him earlier, so overwhelmed with everything. Now that it was quieter, she thought, maybe more words would come out. She knew that she still looked nothing like her old self, but maybe that could be okay?

“H-hello,” She got out, bringing the sweater closer still, letting her hands have some sort of job by holding onto the knitted cloth. “I-I suppose I’m doing better. It’s been a while since I’ve been around so many people,” She admitted, looking away and brushing some hair from her face back. She looked back up to him, biting her lip, trying to remember their last conversation and what he had been up to. “I don’t know how I’ll do tonight. I might just…” She trailed off quietly, shivering.

Tonight was supposed to be a party; pretty much everyone was going to be there- and food! Real food was going to be there. She mouth couldn’t help but water at the thought of real food for the first time in a year- the whole time they had pumped her full of as much nutrients as was needed to keep her alive via tubes. But would she even be able to function- she could hardly manage when it was just three people in a room with her, how on earth would she do with an entire house?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

♪ ♫♪ ♫This is what it feels like♪ ♫♪ ♫
            ↪►►Outfit: Comfortable Dress (For Now)
            Ashikabi
            Amayne
            Quote:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers