• Angelic Alliance 100
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Nicholas "Sharpshooter" Alexander
Health {} ========== {}
Hunger {} ========== {}
-Location- Flats - Garage
-Company- Otto, Dorian, P > Otto, P

Going through the motions in the garage was oddly simple for the sharpshooter to do. As Otto bitched about the repair costs and demanded something about something, Nicholas zoned out and merely nodded or threw up a middle finger when appropriate. The day started out odd and was getting stranger by the hour. It began with his back nearly going out due to sleeping on the floor of the bloodsucker's room. Then putting himself out there, getting shot down, and then subsequently expelling all his innards into the great porcelain lover he's known and dated for years.

As he "helped" with the car, which was really just being Otto's mule to move whatever nonsense around, the reaper could feel his collar tightening. It wasn't the usual reminder to work. No, this was different. This was a pressure that signaled something else, something more prominent that he couldn't place his finger on. As he thought about why he was slowly losing the ability to breathe, the man vaguely noticed the punk appear and go in a huff when something else arrived and began purring.

Snapping out of his reverie enough to give a cough and take part in whatever interruption was preventing him from spending quality time with Otto, Nicholas looked behind him to see P had made his presence known. "The hell you want? Where have you been anyway? I haven't seen you around these parts for a while. Either way, this is man's work, so unless you're gonna pick up a tool, then don't be one and buzz off." His head wasn't in the right mind-space for this, and with a pull at his collar, the reaper looked back to his friend and threw in, "What were you sayin'? You're goin' into first gear with your girl? I thought you breeders went to first base...or whatever the one is with the babies involved."

Nich's Outfit:
                                                      User Image

Veggie Killer's Husband

Beloved Warlord

10,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Eiji was leisurely munching on dandelions when his ears perked up hearing someone from the house. He lifted his head up and turned to see Luciana being held by Malachi. He took a moment to look at them both as Luciana addressed him very formally. He swallowed and fluffed his mane by shaking his neck before he very slowly and cautiously walked over, staying a bit away from Luciana as he worried that he’d scare her again. He leaned his head down as he looked at her and Malachi. He kept quiet, brushing his tail on the floor as she began to apologize for throwing a pillow at him. He whinnied softly as he cautiously moved closer to the two and looked at Malachi and nodded his head in acceptance of the apology. He waved his tail about more happily, content that Luciana wasn’t afraid of him, or at least, not when her father was around. He tickled the end of her hand with the tip of his muzzle.

Eiji was content with amusing Luciana until he saw someone in the corner of his eye. His ears perked up and his tail raised as he took a step back seeing Szallah slithering towards him and the Ravencrofts. He stepped his front legs in a bit of an excitement. His beastial form was not subtle in his joy seeing his new confidant. He got closer to her and softly huffed and nickered as his large magenta eyes looked into hers. His ears lowered as he saw something was wrong. Eiji spoke enough to Szallah that he could tell when she was not happy. Her request that he turn back into a human was met with a tail that was wagging rather wildly to lower slowly as he nodded and followed her away from prying eyes. He looked again and nodded and bowed his head to Luciana. Trotting along he looked at Szallah and made his way into a small grove of bushes and one of the wisteria trees as he changed forms. As he opened his eyes from the blinding light he turned around to see Szallah. In the autumn cold she shivered considerably. He could tell she was a bit uncomfortable. He reached a hand out and pulled her in to his embrace; disregarding the fact that he was still completely bare. However, the heat he naturally resonated would comfort his nagini in body at least. Why she looked so upset, he’d only understand by pressing on the matter.

His arms wrapped around Szallah as his bare chest pressed against her. He looked down at her and stroked her chilled cheeks hoping to warm them too. He lowered down to do all he could to warm her up, sharing a kiss hello, after a few, moments he pulled back and gave her a weary smile. “Why do you look so troubled my darling Szallah…” his voice was almost a whisper, mimicking the breeze that passed through the changing wisteria petals that were falling from the trees.

User Image

solardancer's Partner

Noble Bunny

12,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
User Image

- - [ A t t i c u s ] - -

Atticus looked about himself as he tried to find Nana or rather look out for her. He looked at phone as it beeped with message tone, a message from Nana saying she was near a shop called Xandu. Once he read that name he looked around specifically for that shop name, only to be surprised by his name being called by that oh so familiar angelic voice. He softly chuckled as he was held around his waist. "Oh hey you" He said as his arms wrapped lightly around her giving her a light squeeze.

"I got here alittle while ago... I wanted to get here as quickly as I could" Atty said as relinquished his hold on her. He glanced down at her then her bag before making a questioning face. "Is that all you got so far? I thought you girls like to spend money on fashion and... pretty little things" Atticus said as he held out his arm for her to loop with. "Did you want to continue? cause you look alittle shaken"

Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
The name is ӇʘȚΛӃΛ
User Image
Hold THAT note♪ ♫ Hooked on a Feeling- Blue Swede
Looking Maybe a Date?

Hotaka grinned, dragging Kaori inside the shop, cramped with instruments and books, music lightly playing from others somewhere in the depths of the shop. Hotaka’s mind and wallet couldn’t wrap itself around all he was seeing- and to be with the girl of his dreams on top of all of that?! What a day.

But what could she play? Hotaka thought for a second- he hadn’t known Kaori very long, but she had never mentioned instruments much in their time living in the same complex together. Walking over to the percussion section, a basket with plastic peppers and other vegetables sat. Hotaka reached over and took a few up and handed them to Kaori. Keeping one, he shook it to show her that it was a maraca. “Aren’t these cool? And fun,” He said, shaking them to a beat that could be heard further down the store, adding to the music of the shop.

“You too,” He encouraged to Kaori, grinning while also moving his body with the beat, always keeping time.

Who stole the set list?
Was it...?
kawaakari dreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Unbeatable Gawker

Yoshio Yamagata
The Ninja
User Image

The scent of mochi was building up in the kitchen. Yoshio was nearing the end of the bowl but could hardly wait for them to be completed. Aimii had left the kitchen talking to something which would have seemed odd for any other tenant. Now that he was alone, assuming a ghost hadn’t stuck around, he could eat a few without feeling too bad about it. Leaning over the tray of completed treats he takes in a long breath to get a good smell. Memories sprung up but were soon dispersed by someone walking in and setting down a tray. Jolting back to a standing position Yoshio tries to casually return to forming mochi. Seeing it was Siverina caused him to lean towards the door to see if Ophelia had left her room already. It looked as though Siv had come alone, and soon was questioning his baking skills. “I can cook… some things.” He says in an attempt to defend his reputation. The subject soon turned to Ophelia’s status. It sounded like she would be fine eventually but Yoshio was still worried. He agreed that Ophelia was tough, from the stories she’d share about her trips through time he knew that. “Yes she is certainly a tough one. That is why I am so worried about her now. Seeing her like this…” He stops shaping and just stares at the dough. “It must have been a completely different sort of situation.”

Shaking his head to clear it a bit, he turns to Siverina. “But the saying goes, what does not kill you makes you stronger, right?” He plasters a smile on his face to try and look more like his usual self. He turns back to the dough and finishes forming. “We just need to look on the bright side of things. Tonight Eiji is putting together a hot pot for dinner. And the mochi is done, so that too. Sure, Ophelia would not likely recover from something like that over dinner but it is a start. She is a neighbor and a... good friend.” He hesitates before saying something rash but keeps his steam going. “If she needs help then I will do what I can.” Yoshio lets out a nervous laugh and he turns back around to face Siverina. “Sorry about that I sort of got going and could not stop talking.”

Im the Girl one's Princess

Timid Fatcat

User Image

WITH (( AYANO
                                                        WHERE (( BEDROOM
                                                        OUTFIT (( CURRENT PICTURE

Pattering through the entryway of the Fujibara Flats, one tiny little appendage on top of the girl's head twitched. Michiko Yasui, younger sister of the resident shapeshifter, hunted down her brother diligently. Running through the hallways, the girl's tail swung in the air to keep her balanced as she slid around corners and ducked under furniture, "Onii-san," the girl cried out, furrowing her small brows together as she bounded up the stairs. Letting out a quiet huff, the brunette closed her eyes and sniffed the air, attempting to scent out Ayano. However her scenting skills weren't very impressive (though this was mostly due to her young age) and she could only catch a bare whiff of his scent. It was covered up by all the others scents that permeated the flats, and was hard to distinguish. But eventually, after a lot of concentration on her part, she began to weave through the other scents, focusing on her older bother's. Once she had a good grip, Michiko went flying up the stairs.

She found her brother in his (their) bedroom, playing idly with a flower in his hand. Cocking her head to the side in a confused fashion, the pushed open the door the rest of the way, stepping into the room. Her older brother's reaction was immediate. She watched as he picked up her scent, a smile blooming on his face as he placed the flower down on his bedside table. And suddenly, Michiko was in the air, strong arms wrapping around her middle. Her face was brought close to her brother's, and the young girl chattered happily, throwing her arms around Ayano's neck and letting out excited little noises.

"I've missed you, Onii-san." she confessed, ducking her face into the cat shifter's neck to breathe in his scent. She felt Ayano do the same to her, bumping his nose against the scent gland near her jaw and she giggled, nuzzling her head under his chin.

"I've missed you too," her brother replied, his chest rumbling with a purr that made Michiko giggle even more. Ayano hoisted her up higher, until she could rest her chin on top of his head, and spun around the room a few times, making the young girl a bit dizzy. Still Michiko laughed, tilting her head down to nose against Ayano's ears as her tail flicked out behind her contentedly. It had been a long time since she had seen her brother, too long if she had any say in it. But still, she was happy. The two had exchanged scents, gave each other a familial marking that both put their minds at ease and strengthened their bond. Humming gently under her breath, Michiko clung to her brother as he sat down on the bed length-wise, plopping down in front of him.

Releasing her hold from his neck, Michiko's interest then directed itself to the flower that was laying innocently on Ayano's nightstand, "What's that?" she inquired, missing the flush that crept up the older shifter's neck. She was curious. Did her brother receive a present from someone? If so, who?

solardancer's Partner

Noble Bunny

12,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

- - - [ M a l a c h i & L u c i a n a V a n R a v e n c r o f t ] - - -

Malachi held his daughter as she patted Eiji's head lightly before turning his head to the attention of Szallah. Her business-like demeanor was cold and off-putting to him which was odd since he thought they were on friendly terms, unless it was to do with him dating Enki. In that case, it would be best to leave the naga's presence before she too threatened to end his life if he wronged or hurt the mermaid. "Sure.." Malachi said before departing from the pair as he carried off Luciana back into the building.

"How about we pop out for a few before Daddy's date?" Malachi said to his daughter as he carried her through the living room. "Can we get some candy?" Luciana asked excitedly with a smile on her face. "Of course, we can. Besides I promised Enki a bag of gummies yesterday which I didn't get" Malachi said softly to his daughter as he took her back to their room so Luciana could change her now dirty tights whilst Malachi rummaged through his closet for clothes that he could wear for his date with Enki.

After picking out a outfit agreed by Luciana, Malachi took the time to have a shave and freshen his face from the forming 5 o'clock shadow. As he shaved he glanced at Nicholas' clothes that he hung up to dry, his mind casted back to the time he kissed him, to what he said. He sighed as as he finished shaving his face with the last few strokes of the razor and cleaned the shaving cream off his face. "You got it wrong.." He muttered to himself. Nicholas' words surprisingly effected him pretty badly. Why does everyone seem to think that he's sex crazed? Even Enki thought the same. Sure he fed on women but sex was never involved. In actuality Nicholas was his second one-night-stand, the only sexual contact since Luciana was conceived. He wondered if he should explain but would Nicholas even listen? Maybe letter instead but would he even read that? Either way it would be a start.

After he stepped out of the bathroom, Malachi was greeted by Luciana with a smile. "I'm ready" Luciana exclaimed excitedly causing her father to smile softly at her. "Oh good, I just to write a letter quickly and we'll go out" Malachi said softly before heading over to his desk. He took out a few pieces of stationary and envelope before pausing as he thought about just simply typing it up on his laptop.

Feeling it would be abit insincere if he typed it up, he began to write.

"Nicholas, " He paused, he wasn't sure how he would open a letter. How would he write down an explanation, how he felt and how sorry he was? His expression furrowed with sadness, he had to divulge into his past something he hate to do. He sighed before looking down at the paper as he wrote again.

"You have me wrong although you are right for calling me a monster for using you like I did. It was never my intention. I don't use people unless its for survival and no there wasn't sex involved. The only times I've had a one night stands was one at a festival in the 70's and you last week. You were there when I was desperate for that kind of physical contact. I saw you as a challenge and I'm not sure why but I felt lust for you. I'm never attracted to guys but you're different and I don't know why.

What happened between me and Enki is probably nothing special to you but was to me. All my life I've had noone to care about me, to love me. I was orphaned as a child. I raised myself. And I was all by myself, alone in this world up until 16 years ago when I came across Ana. I save her life and in return she saved mine's. For first time someone cared about me, she even loved me and I lost her. I lost the only person that cared about me, that loved me and to find someone else who else who does and is amazing with Luciana. I've loved her for a good long while now and to hear her say she cared about me, I was over the moon but all I did was kiss her, it wasn't as intimate compared to the time between me and you as you think. "

Malachi paused once again as his mind ticked over as to why so willingly got that intimate with Nicholas. It was then memories that weren't exactly his but were at the same time, of times gone by flooded in. He hissed softly as he felt a sharp hot pain in his chest, he wiped his eyes on his sleeve as tears began to form before continuing to wipe but with a different train of thought.

"I remember you but its too late. I was looking for you and I was waiting for you but its too late. This time is different now, I have a child to consider and I have Luciana's wants and feelings to consider. I love you still and I'll die for you again but this time I can't be with you.

I'm truly sorry Nicholas.

Do you even still remember me?"

He remembered why he so easily laid with Nicholas, not only because of power over him or sexual desperation but because Nicholas was past lover to past alliterations of himself that could never past his 50's let alone his 100's because he was hunted for being vampire and to sacrifice himself to save Nicholas for being affiliated with one. Malachi sighed as he looked over the letter, unable to figure out what else to say for the time being. Besides he was sure Nicholas would confront him about it soon enough.

He took a deep breath before folding up the pieces of paper he wrote the letter on before slipping it into the envelope and sealing it. After placing it in the envelope, Malachi jotted down Nicholas' name on the front before taking it over to the bathroom and placing it in the front pocket of his shirt that was currently hanging up to dry. He looked at the clothing with a forlorn glaze as he gently patted the breast pocket, wishing he could have both but he chose Enki and he was a loyal lover. No, this was a book with the page bookmark to be closed for another chance maybe in a world where they won't be hunted, atleast he hoped.

Malachi sighed softly before turning to exit the bathroom. His eyes fell on his daughter who he smiled at both before holding his hand out for the child to take. "Shall we go the shops now?" Malachi said softly as Luciana took hold of his hand. "Okay!" Luciana chirped still excited. Hopefully this excursion outside the flats won't end horribly

kawaakari dreams's Datemate

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
                                      An evil kingdom who no person dared to face

And the ruler was a girl so mean

A tiny little princess of only age fourteen!
                                      User Image
                                      If you`re short on money that`s no fearful thing

Just take it from those who you dangle on a string

To those who feel that they want bring me down.
                                      User Image
                                      you`ll just tidy up my GOWN

now BOW to ME

User Image
●●● Nana Hagaichi ●●●
Nana gave Atticus one last squeeze, before she let go. She blushes as she could feel a few eyes train on them and she gave a small smile. Her lonely bag with only two item was hardly called a successful shopping trip. Her mouth open to speak, but instead of her usual dismissive replied to Atticus observant. The angel found herself once again becoming a little selfish and telling him the truth. “No, but I honestly don’t have nearly enough clothes if this change happens again.” Gently she loops her arm with Atticus and laid her head on his shoulder. “…or if I don’t change back at all.” Nana spoke her fear. As much as she missed her celestial form, Nana could feel her host becoming increasingly more worried the longer she in this shape. “There is one last shop I want to see.” Tonight was the pot-luck and Nana wasn’t sure she was going to go or not. Even with Serra's story of being this girl Saiko, Nana didn’t feel comfortable with sitting and eating with her housemate just yet.

The Id∘l
                                              C∘mpany: alone - > Atticus
                                              L∘cati∘n: Shopping area

outfit
Amayne

[/spoiler

solardancer's Partner

Noble Bunny

12,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

- - [ A t t i c u s ] - -

Atticus softly chuckled at the feeling of being squeezed one last time before his eyes wondered round the area at the people who stared at them. It didn't bother in the slightest unless it was a few unsavory individuals that he had the displeasure of working with were in the crowds. Luckily there weren't any, allowing the fallen to return his attention to Nana.

He found himself inwardly at Nana's truthfulness, no ounce sugar-coating to be had, something so delicious as causing devout angel to be that slightly selfish. "Well we can always try again tomorrow.." Atticus said only to pause at he felt Nana's head against his shoulder which was surprising but not unwelcomed. He smiled softly. "You'll change back don't you worry" Atticus said reassuring her. Even if he so wished to destroy the vessel's soul, take Nana from himself, devour her whole.

"Lead the way, my dear" Atticus said softly, smiling at her.

Im the Girl one's Princess

Timid Fatcat

User ImageUser Image

WITH (( HOTAKA
                                                            WHERE (( IN TOWN
                                                            OUTFIT (( LEFT PICTURE

Following Hotaka into the instrument shop had been a good idea, at first. Most of the instruments she hadn't seen, let alone name, before. But there were a few that Hotaka had played while in the flats. Like the guitar and the ukulele. And she knew that drums were, and most basic instruments like the violin. But other than that, musical instruments weren't something she was extremely keen on. But, she shifted a bit and glanced over to Hotaka, she loved watching him play.

Flushing slightly as her thoughts took her astray, she kept up the pace with Hotaka, her eyes darting all over the shop as she quickly examined each item. When they came to a stop, Kaori tilted her head to the side when a plastic vegetable was placed in her hands, "What...?" she let out, confused. But instead of questioning it further, she watched as Hotaka began to shake the little vegetable in time with the music that played in the store. At his prompting to shake the maraca as well, Kaori eagerly joined in.

There weren't many things that Kaori was utterly atrocious at. And she wouldn't think that shaking a plastic vegetable would be one of those things. Besides, Kaori was confident with her ability to shake the little instrument. She had fought monster ten -- or more -- times the size of this little vegetable. She could transform seamlessly and could jump and fly through the air as if she was a grand trapeze artist. But, as it turns out, vegetable-shaking was not her thing. But she tried. She tried to match the pace that Hotaka was shaking the maraca, but ended up out of tune. When that failed, she tried swaying her body in sync with Hotaka, but nearly tripped over her feet in doing so. Getting increasingly embarrassed, Kaori put the maraca down and instead gave a bright grin, "I like listening to you more than playing the maracas." she explained in attempt to cover up her mistake.

They stayed in the instrument shop for nearly an hour, going around and looking at all the instruments available. Each time Hotaka found something he liked, Kaori nodded along, eyes bright as she watched the boy light up. It caused a warm feeling in her chest every time Hotaka smiled, or laughed, or even looked at her. The fuzzy sensation was enough to heat up her cheeks. By the time they exited the shop the girl was able to contain herself and linked her arm with Hotaka's, "Maybe we should stop by the cafe that's close by. I heard from some friends that the pastries there are really good." Humming, she tilted her face up a little bit and let out a content sigh, "I'm glad that we're out here together. I'm having fun."

The two arrived at the cafe a short time later, Kaori having let go of Hotaka's arm to hurry her way over to the entrance, bouncing on her toes as she spun around to throw a bright smile the musician's way, "This is it!" she exclaimed happily, waiting for Hotaka to join her.

Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
The name is ӇʘȚΛӃΛ
User Image
Hold THAT note♪ ♫ Hooked on a Feeling- Blue Swede
Looking Maybe a Date?

Hotaka wasn’t sure how someone could mess up shaking the vegitables in time, but Kaori was just amazing enough to pull it off. But she pulled it off with such an adorable gusto that he had to stop and watch until she set the instrument down meekly. He laughed, wanting desperately to pull her into an embrace but held back.

They wandered around the shop for a time longer, and he was glad that she allowed him that- his excitement of all the things peppering everything. When she suggested the café, his stomach growled in responses before he did, agreeing and following her, arms linked. He loved the closeness, and how comfortable they were being together. Things like this in the house would not go so well, everyone watching everything.

They made it to the café, and she was adorably radiant in her presentation. Hotaka and her sat at a small table and had their lunch, few awkward silences between them as they watched the people pass by and commented on them, making stories up for some of the more interesting ones.

Upon them finishing, Hotaka led the way to a bakery that he frequented when in town for their sweet breads- but today, it would be a day for cake, getting it for the hot pot night. He found, while Kaori was distracted by cakes and the other knick-knacks around the shop, he was able to sneak a small rabbit plush into the purchase, slipping it quietly into his pocket. A souvenir for her to remember the day by.

The sun was starting to set and they figured it would be time to go home- especially to present the cake before another was made. The bus was crowded, but Hotaka wanted to make sure that Kaori was seated comfortably- and stood over her seat against the crowed, getting continually pushed by the rest of the bodies on the bus until their stop came.

Who stole the set list?
Was it...?
kawaakari dreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Veggie Killer's Husband

Beloved Warlord

10,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
P pouted his lips as Nich told him off. How dare that cowboy tell him off, he knew full well that Nich stared at him every chance he got. It was a reality that he exploited full well. P crossed his arms and disappeared in a purple puff of smoke, appearing inside the car next to Nicholas in another puff of smoke. He leaned in towards Nicholas, still in nothing but a loose tang top and boy shorts he crossed his legs and fixed his glasses. As he stared at Nich, knowing the cowboy would be interrupted. “Come on Spurs, don’t be that way baby. We haven’t gotten to spend time together lately. I got free time from work. We should converse.” P groaned in a sensual, whiney manner. “How about you find me tonight and we catch up, hey?” P winked and disappeared from the car back outside. “You two stink of gasoline anyway, I’ll be around if you want a true boys company.” P strutted out of the garage and puffed back into the living room where he gathered his things to take a shower and finally get dressed.

As he placed his laptop on his bed, he noticed a multitude of messages on his cell phone. Lounging on his bed he checked them all and rubbed his chin as he was met with a flood of emotions. “Jeez… the dirty work sure does have to get dirtier and dirtier… maybe you and I are going to do more than just a romp in the sheets Nichy boy…” He sighed as he threw his towel on his head and laid back. Contemplating how the next few weeks would go now on.

User Image

Dangerous Enabler

12,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪-
szαℓℓαнX
Nagisa Uehara|
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪-

Szallah huffed slightly, seeing the kirin's form so excited to see her. In her mood, with the chill and her misdirected anger, it didn't mean much to the nagini, yet she slithered along anyway to the bushes where Eiji would change, bracing herself against the cold as she waited for his transformation. Another breeze came through and she shook again, allowing it to show a bit more this time as the vampire pair had left, and she was mostly certain that the kirin was still busy changing.

After a short time she was grabbed, pulled into his arms. She would have resisted if it were not for the warmth radiating from his body, so she nuzzled in to capture more heat, though being deliberately less than careful with her horn placement as she was still a bit cross with him. Szallah met his gaze only a moment, then broke eye contact as he stroked her face, accepting his kiss but without much effort on her part. She would admit that the scene would be lovely, petals falling around them, warmed in the arms of the man she cared for, if she had not been in such a mood. At this point, she would not allow herself to be distracted by such things. Granted, she was in no hurry to leave his warmth, but there was no admitting it to the kirin. She could get her point across, even from a weaker position.

Szallah started to speak, bringing a hand to his chest for what might have seemed like a tender touch, mostly serving to warm up her chilled fingers. She took a manipulative tone, an act, calculated to come off as sad, and ready to change depending on his response. "You left me, Eiji.. To help out some little friend of yours? Who is sh-" It was at that moment mid-word that the nagini realized she had her hand on bare skin, her line of sight trailing down to confirm what she noticed in that moment, standing with the completely naked man in the garden. The realization of it caught her in some kind of stunned silence, and she trailed her sentence off, staring a bit shamelessly, a hint of a blush coming to her cheeks.

Call Me Nefret's Husbando

Stubborn Lover

16,275 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                I'm undefeated, my style is everlasting
                                                                WE WIN tab YOU LOSE
                                                                We Live You Die

P, Nicholas
                                                                Garage, The Flats
                                                                Bike Time!,In Joy and Sorrow
                                                        tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Shrugging when Dorian turned down his offer Otto went back to his work on the car as he got the thing settled, thinking for a minute as he walked back to the garage to get a car cover as he changed the music from the radio to his own stuff as one of the Love Metal bands he listened to came on, making him turn it up as he walked back to see P had joined them....and flirt with Dorian who got incredibly pissy. "Jesus, who the hell pissed in his cornflakes? I've been more cheerful with gunshot wounds" he mumbled as he cocked as eyebrow when he heard Nich mention hopping straight into bed on his first real date. He damn near inhaled the entire cigarette into his mouth as he hacked it back our before glaring at Nich as his face turned red. "What the ******** dude!? I have SOME class!! Plus this one's different...I really like her" He shouted, though the last part trailed off into mumbling as he scratched the back of his head as he watched P harass Nich some more before making his escape, well more like enticing them to follow as Otto rolled his eyes and laughed. "You know you like that smell on your prized stallion over here!!" he shouted as he thumbed over to Nich, now having to give the man s**t as he pulled out a new smoke before tossing the pack into the car with Nicholas.

"Alright cowboy cover up the car, I'm gonna go try and see if I can limp my baby over here." he said as he motioned to the car cover on the hood before walking off to the green supra that sat in a puddle of fluids in front of the flats....which Nicholas was gonna be cleaning if he had any say in it. Unlocking the car he climbed in and sat in the seat a moment with a sigh when a pungent smell hit his nose that made him cringe as he sniffed some more before realizing what the hell the small was. "Oh, you...AW EW! EW ! EW ********! EW!!" he shouted as he scrambled to get out of the car as he fell out onto the ground as he started trying to wipe off his pants. "NICH!!!!! YOU ******** PISSED IN MY CAR!?!?!?!?!" he shouted from across the way as he realized he crushed his second cigarette from the fall out. Sighing he shook his head and muttered death threats to himself as he walked inside to get Curi the emergency tow truck.

The rest went smoothly as Otto, Nich, and the robot multitool finished getting his car to the garage and up on a stand, cleaned up the puddle of car blood from out front as best they could, and then got the Cuda up on a tow truck when it arrived. "Alright cowboy, now don't do anything too stupid tonight while I'm out ya hear? you still owe me for the car and I'm not letting you snake out of this debt" he warned him with a smirk, which was enough to make anyone question how serious he was...But Nich should know better. Climbing into the truck with the driver Otto gave him directions before the big diesel roared to life taking both Eyepatch and the classic car on a fun trip across town to his little shop where he kept all his toys from the US hidden.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab I'ma never back down, you ******** clown!
                                                                                                tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab THE WORLD IS MINE
                                                                                                OOC: Hua

Veggie Killer's Husband

Beloved Warlord

10,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Eiji embraced his Nagini tightly, her behavior felt odd though. At the same time, she embraced him tightly, yet kept her distance, the passionate way she kissed was not there when he had left. She had the look of disappointment and sadness. He frowned in a worried manner as she rested her head against his chest, the curved horns on the side of the head were a bit cold to the touch which made him shiver a bit.

Why was she upset? He had only been gone for a little while. Her hand rested on his chest, which also rose a few goose bumps. His long fingers encompassed her hand as he held it close as she looked up at him and began to speak. Her tone was rather wrenching on his heart.

Hearing her upset wasn’t pleasant.

She stated her sadness that he had gone, but then he rose a confused eyebrow as she stated he was with a little friend. Is that what she thought of Serenity? Her sentence trailed off as she lowered her head. From Eiji’s point of view as he looked down at her, he thought she lowered her head in a sad state. Not aware she was staring down his bare body. He smiled softly as his face brushed against the side of her forehead horn.

Oh my darling Szallah…was that what you were worried about?... Serenity was on a date with young Dorian. It didn’t appear to go well so she left him and got lost. Her stay here she’s identified me as if I was her father, she only asked I come and get her home for she didn’t know the way herself.” Eiji’s hand reached down, stroked Szallah’s cheek, not lifting her head in it’s lowered state as he kissed her forehead horn softly.

I’m sorry I left darling… It was no intention of mine to go anywhere but be with you these days that you have off from that wretched job…” Eiji symbolically held Szallah closer as he thought of the pitiful human who dared look at his Nagini, the day he met him, Eiji’s mind conquered all sorts of scenarios. He shook his head of the thoughts and lowered down a bit to have Szallah look up at him. “I won’t leave you again today…and tonight we’ll be together… this day is cloudy and grey enough, it needn’t be darken further by my Szallah being upset. I’m here now for her, and whatever she may desire of me.” He smiled as he very softly pecked her lips and playfully lifted her in his embrace, the base of her tail lifting up to allow his Nagini to coil around him in her squeezing embrace, Eiji had started something he knew he couldn’t nor ever wanted to back out from. But he had to make an effort to satisfy Szallah, for her needs unlike others, were plentiful, and punctually demanded, Eiji had no reason to whine or not deliver, for the Nagini had taken all from him, which he allowed whole heartedly.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces