solardancer's Partner

Noble Bunny

12,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
User Image

- - [ A t t i c u s ] - -

"Your manager was a crook.. spending the profits of yours gigs on drugs and lavish materials products. Constantly on the verge of bankruptcy, meaning your mission from heaven would fail. He owned me money and when he couldn't pay he ran. He put you down as collateral so I get you" Atticus explained as he adjusted his seating position, pulling up his leg so it pivoted on his knee. "I only just went in today.. transfers are still being made" He lied alittle about that, transfers were already complete as he was told he just had to get things moving again.

It was then Atticus found himself alittle stumped on what to say. Nana brought up his job which was a lie and wondered how to drag it on. Well he hadn't been able to work for nearly a year so he could easily get away with being let go. "Ah yes.. that.. Well I haven't been able to work for the past year so they let me go, just a few weeks ago. Alittle abit embarrassed to mention that at first" Atticus said with a sort of sheepish but bashful smile to make it that bit more believable.

The sheepish and bashfulness smile was replaced with a genuine smile as Nana seemed content or rather excited that he was going to be her new manager. When Nana suggested having dessert to celebrate with big news. "I see why it couldn't be" Atticus said leaning to grab the flyer off the folder and glanced over it. He looked for the most visually appealing dessert he could find before pointing it out to Nana. "This looks quite nice..." He said looking to Nana for her thoughts.

Desirable Nymph

11,250 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Tipsy 100
                    User ImageUser ImageUser Image

A pout formed on the girl’s lips as he refused to get her a beer. “Fine.” She muttered quietly. At least she tried to get one from him. It wouldn't hurt her if she were to get her own, so she got up from the table, dusting her hands together to get rid of the chips dust on them as she walked over to the fridge, opening it up to pull out a nice cold beer. She held it in her hands for a moment, looking around the kitchen for a bottle opener. She wandered over to the kitchen drawers, opening up a few before finding the bottle opener. She popped open the bottle and placed the cap in the garbage before taking a large swing from the bottle.

Serenity mulled over the smooth taste of the beer rolling down her throat as she went back to the table and took a seat once more. She munched on a few chips as she watched Sera enter the kitchen, only to get a glass of wine and waltz back out of the kitchen without a single word to anyone. She frowned towards the woman’s back, thinking she was being rather rude but it was normal. To be honest the only other creature she’d seen the strange lady speak with was that disgusting tentacle thing. She shuddered at the thought of him and his repulsive sliminess. She couldn't fathom the idea of being his friend.

Her thoughts were interrupted as she witnessed Dorian’s rather awkward attempt in getting her chips. She watched silently as she sipped on her beer, wondering just what in the world was he doing. She silently wondered if he thought she had cooties or something, but she kept quiet until he was finished. However as she was about to open her mouth to question him, he produced his own question making her shrug her shoulders. “I did. I ended up at the boardwalk or something like that. I don’t know. I called Eiji and he came for me with that pretty little fairy.” She answered quietly. “We got ice cream before we came back.” She finished off with another swing of her beer and a chip in her mouth. She munched on it before eyeing his bowl of chips. “You know I don’t have cooties or anything.” She told him, wondering if he was afraid of them or something. Then again, if he was afraid of how she would react to him touching the bag of chips, she couldn't blame him.

A silence fell upon the pair as they both munched on chips while waiting for Eiji to finish cooking. It would have been a comfortable silence if it not were for the pair’s strange encounter earlier that morning. To break the silence she motioned towards his injured hand as she wondered just how he damaged himself. Only a fool would do something like that but nevertheless it happened after she had saw and freaked him out. “What happened to your arm?” She questioned while looking at his injury with a curious gaze.

Location - Kitchen Company - Dorian Thoughts - "What happened?" OOC: Outfit

Amayne

Desirable Nymph

11,250 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Tipsy 100
User ImageUser Image

Sera kept the glass of sweet wine near her lips, close to her nose so she could inhale the sweetness to keep out the revolting scent of humans from invading her nose. She had half a mind to escape this room but she stayed because she wanted to eat. She could always cook up her own food, but she was feeling particularly lazy to do such a thing. Besides she knew Eiji could cook well so she held no worries there. Once she had eaten she would retreat back into her room, that much was certain.

Her gaze shifted as she caught sight of a blurry wave crossing her face and heading downwards. The blinked a few times, sending her gaze downwards as she saw her so called friend miraculously materialize out of nowhere. When had he gotten here? She hadn't noticed him enter the room since she had zoned out.
                                                “When’d you get here? And what were you trying to do just now? Catch a fly?” She questioned quietly while she sipped on her wine once more. She crossed her arms over her chest, delicately holding the glass of wine in her hand as she tried to figure out why he was waving at her.

Nevertheless there he stood in all his short glory, looking rather peeved at the wyrm woman. With her anger having simmered down back to its calm waters, she could now focus on the damage she had done to her friend, which she wholeheartedly believed he deserved. Her arms relaxed as she reached out with her free hand to grasp one of his short locks as he barked at him, demanding something she didn't know.
                                                “Hm?” She questioned as she toyed with the short white lock before letting it go. “I’d like to say that I do enjoy your new hairstyle. You needed a change and I’m glad to see I could help you with that. It’s very pleasing to my eyes.” She answered back with a sly smirk. She hadn't the slightest idea on what he wanted her to say, let along an apology. That was the last thing on her mind as the first thing was to take in the damage upon her friend’s body. Her eyes wandered down his face towards his collar where the scar that lined there disappeared underneath the clothes he wore. She was mildly curious to see the whole scar, but that would be for a later time. She didn't appear to mind his loud tone, as she thought it was rather cute. For whatever reason she always enjoyed seeing her friend all riled up, probably due to how tiny he was.

“Will you heal with time?” She questioned as she was unfamiliar with his species healing patterns. To be honest she was unfamiliar with most species except her own and the humans. She had lived an isolated life for too long. At least now she’d get to find out about species other than her own. She shrugged her shoulders as she awaited an answer. “I like it though. It makes you look more edgy, a little more dangerous.” She finished off with a smirk and another sip of her wine.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
【Location】➔ Living Room x x 【Mentions】➔ Yasux x 【Wearing】➔ Outfitx x 【OOC】➔ - -
25 cent_D A N C E

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

solardancer's Partner

Noble Bunny

12,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

- - [ Dorian Jenson Ridgewell ] - -

Dorian's eyes followed Serenity as she moved herself to the fridge to get a beer before diverting his attention to the bag of chips on the table and pour himself out a portion into a bowl. He munched on a few as Serra came into the kitchen for a drink before exiting swiftly, leaving even Serenity looking slightly bemused as the girl returned to the table with her beer. He could hoped that she was over the drinking age.

He munched on another chip before looking Serenity when she told him where she gone off to after she ran. "Oh good. Atleast you're were safe" Dorian said before a soft chuckle. He couldn't help it but her mentioning cooties sure did make him giggle. "Nah, its not that. I.. Well you seem to have a adverse reaction to me touching you and well I guess sharing a bag of chips is no different.. I didn't want chance it" Dorian said sounding embarrassed as his voice got softer and quieter even a slight tinge of pink graced his cheeks.

He averted his gaze from Serenity as he munch a few more chips as the awkward silence took over until Serenity broke it. Dorian glanced down at his bandaged hand before gently taking it out of the sling momentarily and placed it on the table. "I got distracted while using a metal saw and well it through my hand and down to the wrist bone" Dorian said as he pointed out where the saw went between his index and middle finger before travelling diagonally downward to his wrist. "Its not unusual to find me with some form of bandaging on. I work with metal for a living" Dorian explained before returning his hand to the sling.

Desirable Nymph

11,250 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Tipsy 100

She shrugged her shoulders as she took another swing of her beer, seeing that the bottle was half empty by now. She placed it on the table delicately before reaching out to grab another chip. “I guess.” She muttered as she munched on the chip. She always felt safe around Eiji so she knew once he came for her she was safe.

She shrugged the thought off when she heard Dorian chuckle, making her raise an eyebrow to look at him as she wondered just what was so funny. A tint of pink crossed her cheeks as he explained his reason for taking the chips in such an awkward manner. She figured she would have to explain why she didn't like him touching her sooner or later, depending on their future friendship, if they were able to develop one. Serenity didn't know since she never really had close friends before. The whole idea of making actual friends was new to her, besides the last person she thought she would attempt to make friends with was a guy. She reached out to grab another chip, her eyes focusing on the task so she wouldn't have to look at him. “I appreciate that. I…well. I guess I should tell you.” She started out, pushing the chip into her mouth to munch on before swallowing and continuing. “I don’t have anything against, it’s just that I don’t like men touching me in general. I got my reasons which I don’t want to discuss but other than Eiji or my family, I don’t like men touching me.” She explained, reaching out to drink her beer once more.

She glanced upwards at him, the pink disappearing from her cheeks as she got that off her chest. Instead her blue orbs looked at his injured hand as he explained what happened. A pout formed on her lips as her eyebrows bunched together as a look of disappointment crossed her features. “What could possibly distract you enough to make you damage yourself like that?” She scowled as she reached for more chips to eat. She failed to realize that the bag appeared to be getting rather empty. No matter she continued to pout at him, wondering just what distracted him. She grimaced as he pointed to wear the saw sliced him, shuddering a bit as the visual image filtered its way into her mind. “Is that the worse you have ever injured yourself?” She asked, wondering if he was missing a toe or something due to his stupidity. To her knowledge, it appeared that he had all fingers, but who knew what he could be missing.

Serenity continued to munch on a few more chips, washing them down her beer until there were a few chips left in the bag. A pout formed on her lips as she finally took notice since she was still hungry but she didn't say anything yet. Instead she distracted herself with questioning Dorian once more. “What do you do exactly?” She wondered since he stated that he does get injured often.

Location - Kitchen Company - Dorian Thoughts - "What do you do?" OOC: Outfit

Amayne

solardancer's Partner

Noble Bunny

12,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

- - [ Dorian Jenson Ridgewell ] - -

Dorian sighed softly as he calm down himself down to stop himself from chuckling. The smile was replaced with a small frown as Serenity felt the need to explain herself. "Theres no need really.." Dorian said putting his hand up for to stop eventhough she seemed set to do it. When she explained, Dorian's frown got alittle bigger. He curious to know why men specifically but it was no business of his. "Um okay.. Well you certainly won't be getting any physical contact... I can promise you that" Dorian said albeit alittle nervously. He was entirely sure what to say about it.

A soft, short nervous chuckle escaped his lips before taking a another chip and eating it. He paused thinking about how to answer her question before washing down what he ate with his tea. "Well.. earlier today. It.. I.. I shouldn't have operated anything in that state" He shouldn't have gone to work in the state of mind, he should have just gone home but he was sure he would have had a mouthful from Eiji. Besides the injuries certainly did take his mind off it. When Serenity asked if that was the worst, he looked down himself trying to think back on his previous injuries. "Its either giving myself a hernia or 3rd degree burns on my currently injured arm" Dorian said but honestly to him the fight with his dad that put him in a coma was the worst.

Dorian took one more chip from the bowl before nudging the bowl over to Serenity, noticing the pout on her face. "I'm a blacksmith not the horseshoe kind and a carpenter, I made the fencing around this place. I usually make sculptures out of metal or fancy looking gates depending on what the customer wants. It usually entails a forge and alot of wielding" He explained to Serenity before glancing over at the door, wondering if they should go take a seat at the hotpot table. "Do you think we should go take a seat? I'm sure it'll be ready soon"

Call Me Nefret's Husbando

Stubborn Lover

16,275 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                I'm undefeated, my style is everlasting
                                                                WE WIN tab YOU LOSE
                                                                We Live You Die

Yuki
                                                                Front Lot, The Flats
                                                                Bike Time! Night Vision
                                                        tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As she complimented the picture Otto couldn't help but beam a little bit with pride as Yuki noticed his sister and commented on how they looked alike outside of the eye, which chuckled a bit at. "Yeah, well war has a funny away of taking away your good looks." He joked as Yuki then asked about New York, which stopped him as he tried thinking about how to properly describe it. To him New York was an vile evil city that good people just happened to be living in, and even then most of them had serious blood on their hands in both the literal and metaphorical sense. But then again most people didn't know what he did about that city. "Yeah, Its a pretty cool place if you know where to go. But as for their living situation They tend to stay in New York till about the summer, then they spend a couple of months at the Salvatore Estate in Gela Sicily where Michael was born." He explained, "Which you've probably heard of him, or at least the flower shoppes 'Uflora'? Yeah what started as his mothers small little shoppe in Brooklyn is now an international floral company"

As he explained though he could only hope she wasn't the most aware about the 'rumors' of Michael being the head of one of the most powerful Italian mob families in Europe. These of course were not rumors at all but facts. But how exactly do you go about saying your brother in law is the head of the mob and your sister was one of the most powerful gang leaders in New York till she retired Simple; you lie through your teeth and just say the rumors are rumors. "But hey if you ever want to visit lemme know, I always try to visit every now and then. Hell maybe I can take you to one of those famous Broadway shows!"

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab I'ma never back down, you ******** clown!
                                                                                                tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab THE WORLD IS MINE
                                                                                                Veggie Killer

Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
╔══════════════╗
☽Enki☾
╚══════════════╝
✷✷At Home Halibut✷✷

Enki shifted her hair slightly, trying to hide the red that grew deeper with his notice of the color. “J-just you look…really…” She stopped for a second, trying to find the word in the human vernacular. “S-sexy. I think that is the word,” She said, her lips tripping over the word while her hands went up to clutch her face for admitting her thoughts.

Couples had to be honest with each other, they were partners in battle and should know each other’s weaknesses- even if they were cosmetic. Trying to turn away from him and take the attention away, she shivered slightly. “Its very nice and warm in here, isn’t it?” she asked, her voice becoming a higher pitch due to nerves.

☆═━┈My Thoughts are Stars that I cannot fathom into constellations ☆·.¸¸.·

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Whispered Words♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

↪►►Outfit: Date Night
Quote:
Amayne
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

solardancer's Partner

Noble Bunny

12,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

- - - [ M a l a c h i & L u c i a n a V a n R a v e n c r o f t ] - - -

Malachi sat down at the edge of the pool, gazing at Enki seemingly more flustered now that he called her out on it. He let out a low, soft chuckle when the mermaid admitted her thoughts about him. "I haven't had anyone call me that in years" Malachi said in his low sensual voice before slipping down into the water and made his way over to Enki.

"Don't hide from me, my dear.." He gently moved her hands away from her face and caressed her cheeks in his hands, tucking her hair away from her face. His forehead softly touched her's as he gently eskimo kissed her. "The only thing here thats nice and warm is you. My beautiful ocean maiden" He said still keeping his voice the same but smooth to soothe her nerves as he pulled her into a close embrace. He softly began to place kissing against her cheek, temple and nose even before one passionate one on her lips.

He greedily made the kiss last for quite awhile before pulling himself away slightly so he was only embracing her. "Sorry if I'm coming on too strong"

Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
╔══════════════╗
☽Enki☾
╚══════════════╝
✷✷At Home Halibut✷✷

Enki shyly looked up to Malachi, his voice sultry as he made his way back into the water to pull her hands away from her face, placing his kisses everywhere, her skin feel like it was coming afire to his touch, before his lips claimed hers in a deep kiss. Her eyes fluttered closed, savoring the moment, afraid someone would come in to find them.

She let out a disappointed sound when he pulled away, not even quite sure where the sound even came from. He was embracing her now, apologizing if he was being too strong. Enki found a pout to her lips. Her mind was racing- realizing the mistake in her thinking. No one would find them here- they were actually alone, away from the flats.

Feeling mischievous, Enki moved in Malachi’s arms to take hold of his wrists and pressed herself to him, attempting to pin him down. “I’m sorry, I wasn’t done,” she breathed, pressing a just as greedy kiss to his lips.

☆═━┈My Thoughts are Stars that I cannot fathom into constellations ☆·.¸¸.·

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Whispered Words♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

↪►►Outfit: Date Night
Quote:
Amayne
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Desirable Nymph

11,250 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Tipsy 100

Serenity felt a little bad about making him nervous around her, but the more he knew about her fear of men, the better it would be for her in general. A small smile grazed her lips when he promised he wouldn't touch her in the physical sense. “Really?” She questioned curiously. She was surprised to hear him not ask her any questions but was grateful for that. An idea struck her, causing her to suddenly get up from the table as her eyes hunted for something. They landed on a pair of yellow kitchen gloves and she went over to the sink, collecting one glove and slipping onto her hand. She went back over to Dorian and held out her gloved pinky finger. “Pinky promise?” She asked him, hoping he would say yes. It could have been seen as childish for her to do such an act, especially after stating that she didn't want him touching her, but by using the glove, she figured he wasn't really touching her but just the glove. She waited for him to agree with her before she stepped away and pulled the glove off, placing it back on the sink before returning to her seat.

She ate the remainder of the chips in the bag, while the pout grew on her face. She listened to what Dorian said, which made her pout some more. “Was it because of what I did this morning that made you in such a state?” She asked, a curious tone lingering her voice but she was worried about it. If she was the cause then it was her fault that he hurt himself so badly. In normal situations, Serenity wouldn't have batted an eyelash if someone she did not know got hurt because of her. However Dorian was different in the sense that she was living in the same complex as him, meaning she would run into him from time to time, thus the feeling of guilt would linger whenever she’d see his injured arm.

A pained look crossed her features at the mention of his previous injuries as she looked down at his arm once more. “That sounds really painful. I've had burns before, but will yours scar?” She questioned again, the pout remaining on her face. Her own burn marks had scarred over heavily which she kept hidden at all times. She couldn't even remember the last time she allowed herself to wear a swimsuit because of the scars but she shrugged the thought away when she noticed him slide the chip bowl towards her. A soft smile crossed her lips as she reached out and took one, munching on it. “Thanks.” She said softly as she continued to eat a few chips as she finished off her beer.

Curiosity bloomed on her face as he explained what he did. She didn't know that such jobs existed and it made sense to her as to why he stated he injured himself so often. She wouldn't have guessed that he was the one to making the fencing around the Flats, and it just made her more curious to see what other creations he could make out of metal. “If you don’t mind, can I come by and see what you do and make?” She questioned, wondering if he would be okay with her being around him. She wouldn't blame him if he was against it after earlier that morning but it didn't hurt to ask.

Serenity noticed him looking at the door to the kitchen, making her look as well. Her heart skipped a beat, thinking that Eiji would be there giving her a disapproving look but she was lucky. She got up from the table and grabbed the empty bowl of chips, placing the dirty dish in the sink while throwing out her empty bottle of beer. With the evidence of her little drink she turned back around and shrugged her shoulders at Dorian. “I guess so. I wonder how many people are in there now.” She thought out loud, looking at the closed door as she waited for him to lead the way.

Location - Kitchen Company - Dorian Thoughts - "Shall we?" OOC: Outfit

Amayne

Veggie Killer's Husband

Beloved Warlord

10,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Eiji could only outlast a cheeky Death who continued to provoke him of things past. It was typical, however, it was not he who he worried about, but more Szallah whom he could feel getting more and more uncomfortable. He could see it in her face. How he dreaded seeing his confident Nagini reduced to a shivering and shaken girl. He could only reassure her until nights end. As the pots broth began to boil he looked at Death to her request of something stronger than just tea. He looked at the table and figured that those at attendance may wanted a hard drink. Before he got up he looked down at Szallah whom addressed someone with her hand out silently.

Eiji looked and froze a bit as he saw Siverina. For a moment his back went rigid, then he glanced at Szallah, then at Death before smiling as he eased up from Szallah as he stood up. “I’ll be back momentarily with the sake…” He walked across the long coffee table to stand at Siverina’s side. “ Everything alright dear?” He motioned for her to follow into the kitchen as he opened the door to see Serenity and Dorian talking amongst themselves, He bowed his head at Dorian while giving Serenity a gentle smile. He looked at Siverina as he spoke to his roommate. “Is everything alright dear? Something you need?” He went into the pantry as he remained in ear shot of Siverina. She had been helping Ophelia last he saw. It was reassuring that the young lady received such care from a caring person. He agreed to her requests, knowing full well that he would not be leaving Szallah’s room that night. However, he did not tell her that. She appeared to be in a good mood, and he’d not be the one to ruin it. As he walked into the back of the pantry he reached to take a long bottle of home brewed sake that was naturally chilled by the coolness of the pantry. He held it in his hands and stopped as he was listening to Siverina. He looked into the garbage and noticed a bottle in the trash. It had a unique smell to it, one that had filled his nose the entire morning. He took the bottle out and gave the neck of the bottle a small sniff as his eyes darted right to Serenity with a concerned look.

Serenity dear…come here please…” Eiji towered over the girl as he kept his slightly glaring stare down at her as he gauged her expression. He gently reached up to press the tips of his fingers on her chin as he lifted it and lowered his head down slightly as he sniffed. A faint growl came from his chest as his eyebrows creased. “The first time and last time you do that…take your seat in the living room...” He said calmly as he lowered his finger tips from her chin as he stood up and left her with a disappointed look as he bowed to Siverina with her permission to use his room before grabbing cups for the sake.

Entering the living room again he wiped his countance clear of the disgruntled look he had. He knelt down by Death and placed the cup in front of her as he poured a generous portion of sake into the cup. “I dabble a bit into sake brewing…1976…” he said with a gentle voice. He didn’t look at Death but he bowed his head as soon as he finished pouring before allowing the bottle to sit in the middle of the table. He walked over to the door bell buzzard which he pressed to play the very soft gentle chime that dinner was ready. He went back to Szallah whom he sat with again, getting comfortable as he went on to place pieces of meat and veggies into the broth to boil and cook. It was certainly hot, as he placed udon in and it began to simmer and bubble as soon as it entered the pot. He looked at Death as he held one of Szallah’s hands as he cooked one handed. “What will you start with Shinigami-sama…if you care to have anything at all other than sake.” He waited and placed everything, separating them to ensure nothing mingled or mixed with flavors. He looked at Szallah and gave her a reassuring small peck on the cheek, desperately attempting to make her shaken mood to dissipate. “And you my dear? What will you have?

User Image
User Image

Siverina Camille
Trying to appear serene in Eiji's presence

Siverina mentally cringed as Eiji, always fluid, always graceful, seemed to freeze at the sight of her. Under normal circumstances she would smile and chide him for his reaction. She imagined an echoing smile on his face as all things familiar warmed their interactions. Unfortunately her normal greetings were replaced with her merely looking through Eiji, her eyes feeling hollow in the attempt to pretend she was a piece of furniture. She wanted to draw attention away from how awkward she was feeling with Szallah around, so her body language was that of posed porcelain doll.

Eiji asked if everything was all right and Siverina nodded, a false grin hiding the shadows of inner turmoil. "I'm quite fine actually, I hope everything is going fine with you." She cast a curious look over her shoulder as the walked away to try and gauge Szallah's expression. "Ophelia is adjusting well after her ordeal, although I proposed dressing up for dinner so I could spend a little more time with her. I'll need to use your room for preparations"

He shuffled in the pantry and agreed to her proposal. Siverina watched him closely, wondering why he seemed more... formal than usual. Even more so than in if just Szallah was watching them. The woman glanced once more into the living room and instead tried to evaluate the other guest. There was something almost regal in the woman's form... but nothing Siverina could pick up on.

"Thank-you Eiji. I'm looking forward to tonight." She continued to watch him as he left the kitchen with his sake. She forced herself to look away and then realized that she was standing in the middle of someone else's conversation.

"Sorry to have interrupted." The woman would have liked to have introduced herself, the two in the kitchen were not familiar to her but were obviously tenants from the way Eiji talked to them. Exiting their private time seemed more appropriate an action however and she made to head back to Eiji's room.

Ophelia's Dress for Dinner:
User Image

Siverina's Dress for Dinner:
User Image
User Image
Sιℓȧȿ ȾɤɔɦѺ

His room was how he left it, albeit coated in a thick layer of dust. A large portal was humming gently in the middle of it - it took Silas the better part of a day to set it up due to Eiji's complicated and rather rigid protections around the Flat. In the end Silas had to slide through some barriers by tying the energy of his own life force to it. His assistant was carrying through more of his personals through the gate and cleaning up the place as the doctor took a nap to recharge.

Silas woke to his assistant gently shaking his shoulder. "I'm finished Doctor. You'll need to take down the portal." The girl moved to enter the gate on last time was Silas creaked to his feet and yawned. "Thank-you Martha, I can breathe again! You make a wonderful housekeeper."

"And personal assistant, mover, cook, nurse..." Her tired ramble was interrupted by her employer.

"Yes yes. No need to get a swelled head about it. Off you pop! Take that vacation you've been wanting for... erm..."

"Five years." Her tone was falsely bitter for a small grin crept onto her face. "Take care Doctor. I'll contact you in a month to see how you're doing."

Silas rubbed his chin as his assistant phased through the portal. With only his will he shut the gate down and repaired the little 'cat door' he made in Eiji's defenses. Next time the man checked he would be sure to find Silas' signature over the tampering, but that was a conversation for another day. All of his equipment was now at the Flats in case a patient needed the most dire of care.

He was feeling peckish.

Silas puttered down the stairs and took in the scent of simmering broth. He entered the kitchen and caused Siverina to run right into him as she rounded the corner. He laughed as she grabbed her arms to steady her. "Aa... Siverina. The light in the most peculiar of places. I wish I were younger just looking at you. Tell me, where can an old man grab something to quell a brewing appetite."

Siverina looked bewildered for a moment before gesturing into the kitchen they were standing in the doorway of. "The... kitchen?" It seemed like such an obvious answer that Siv was worried the man was only fishing for company. She didn't feel like being company at the moment.

Silas tilted his head at the girl. "No smile? You always smile. After every sentence every action..." He slowly lowered his voice and patted his friend on the head. She wasn't feeling up to his usual tricks he saw. "Where's Eiji? I sort of played with important things of his and should probably tell him about it before he finds out himself and thinks some paranormal terrorists were at it."

Siverina looked towards the living room at the three having tea and sake."He's entertaining guests... and it seems important. I suggest finding a snack first and talking to him later."

The doctor glanced in the living room and saw only Eiji and Szallah. "New girlfriend is it? I supposed that's important. I can wait. My stomach cannot." He left Siverina to wander off to Eiji's room as he entered the kitchen proper and hunted around for something to munch on. He ignored the two at the table until he spotted bandages. He very conspicuously stood in front of Dorian and pointed at his hand as if accusing him of stealing.

"Those aren't my bandages."

solardancer's Partner

Noble Bunny

12,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

- - - [ M a l a c h i & L u c i a n a V a n R a v e n c r o f t ] - - -

Malachi tilted his head at the sound that seemed to be emitted from Enki. The sound caused him to chuckle softly, nuzzling her nose gently. The vampire desperately wanted to continue smothering the mermaid with kisses but it seemed like he was scaring her half to death. Well making her nervous it seemed.

He was surprised by the abrupt turn Enki made as he felt himself get pushed into, the force pushing up against the water's edge. A devilish grin tugged at his lips as he felt her hands grip his wrist effectively pinning him although for Malachi it was completely voluntary. Malachi was enjoying this, his mind was racing and the desire to take the mermaid completely for himself was steadily becoming overwhelming. "Oh by all means.. continue" Malachi said in his flirtatious voice. He greedily kissed back.

He slowly began to fight back to free his wrists and hold her close him so that she still pinning him but his hands could explore her body although he kept them around her small, above her waist. He decided to continue his smothering of kisses which trailed down to her neck. "I love you so damn much Enki" Malachi spoke breathlessly against her neck.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff