Welcome to Gaia! ::

Call Me Nefret's Husbando

Stubborn Lover

16,275 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                I'm undefeated, my style is everlasting
                                                                WE WIN tab YOU LOSE
                                                                We Live You Die

Yuki
                                                                Arcade, Sakura Square
                                                                Bike Time! Night Vision
                                                        tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Listening to her state that she wasn't mad Otto let out a sigh of relief with a small laugh as he looked back at her. But after that things got quiet as the two stood in front of her room door as he tried to decide if giving her a kiss goodnight was the best option when she piped up breaking the silence as she mentioned wanting to go out again. "I suppose I could do that, just let me know when you want to. Next time I'll make sure to bring the car though" he said with a small laugh as he smiled before his gaze moved to the ground.

As it started getting quiet again Yuki asked if it was goodnight, Otto looking back up as he nodded a bit in agreement. "Yeah guess so, well best let you get some rest" he said, looking around before turning on a heel as he got ready to leave, but then something stopped him as he turned back around. Without thinking he leaned in and kissed Yuki on the lips, making it last a moment before pulling away as a smirk crossed his face. "Goodnight Yuki.." he said, using this last shot if courage in him for the night to do something as daring as this as he turned and started down the hall to go upstairs, giving her a little wave as he walked off

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab I'ma never back down, you ******** clown!
                                                                                                tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab THE WORLD IS MINE
                                                                                                Veggie Killer

solardancer's Partner

Noble Bunny

12,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
User Image

- - [ A t t i c u s ] - -

Atticus merely grunted at Nana as she pointed out that he once had the divine faith that angels bared. It was sort of embarrassing how religious his blind faith was before he met Nana. His eyes are open now and not everything is as peachy keen as heaven like to make it out be. He sighed heavily as Nana reminded him that her current form wasn't permanent. "Yeah... unfortunately" He muttered under his breathe.

"Then why.. That wouldn't be such a swell idea considering the press like the mix up the information" He said in regards to Nana's outlandish idea of a public stunt. he folded his arms across his chest as Nana explained that she simply needed a break although the mention of 'we' had him confused for a moment before remembering that Nana was sharing her vessel with a another. "Well you're under new management now. You won't be worked to the bone, I can promise you that" Atticus said in a honest tone. He won't let anything harm her nor exhaust her to the point of sleeping on the floor of dressing room at concerts.

"Yeah well humans are still humans at the end of the day.. doesn't matter whether there is a angel inside or not" The joke fly over his head as he was annoyed at how inconsiderate fans are before pulling his attention to his wallet as he counted up his cash to see if he can enough to pay the delivery guy. It looked like he had enough before he returned his attention to Nana as she mentioned that the forementioned delivery guy was present and waiting to get paid. "Sure.. I'll be right back" Atticus said before exiting the room.

The male made his way downstairs and straight to the lobby but not before catching a glance at the living room as the hotpot was still going on and pretty much underway. He went to the door and completed the transaction with delivery guy before taking it the bag upstairs quickly as he could, not wanting to engage in conversation with anyone that was passing by.

A few minutes later, Atticus returned to Nana's room. Luckily they had everything they need to serve the meals. It was then, he noticed what they would be sitting it. "Are we really sitting on the floor.. ?" The man was in jeans and they don't leave much room for movement. Atticus placed the food bag down the small table, leaving the dishing out everything to Nana. "Maybe I should get changed into more comfortable trousers" Atticus said. He opted to get changed into his pajama pants as he went to the bathroom and changed, remembering he left them in there.

After another few minutes, Atticus reemerged from the bathroom and sat down on the pillow that Nana had set up. "There.. much better" He muttered as he glanced over at the window. "Sorry we couldn't eat on the roof.. it actually pretty damn cold out there"

Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

❝ Ophelia X Daren❞

██

Ophelia was in awe of Siverina, her fingers twining her hair into something beautiful, white flowers being clipped in and adding to the beauty. She almost didn’t recognize herself in the mirror, the her slimmed face making her eyes larger than she remembered them being. The ice blue watched in fascination as colors were picked out and painted on her face, taking in the words Siverina spoke to her.

“I-I don’t know how to put things back together,” she confessed, trying to not move her face as Siverina worked. She could remember before, like a distant memory. Ophelia used to be bright and always laughing. Having a good time was top order and making sure others were happy as well. However now… Everything was gone. But if this was Siverina’s way, then maybe… She seemed like a fragile doll, but not a doll at all. Unbreakable completely but still having scars somehow? Ophelia couldn’t place the feelings she was getting about Siverina, the puzzle continuing.

Siverina stopped, explaining that the last touch was the eyeliner. Ophelia remembered trying to use it on herself, ages ago and sticking herself in the eye and resorted to the futuristic techniques of makeup. But with someone else- Siverina, who’s expert hands had done so well already… “I trust you,” Ophelia said softly, blinking a few times before staying her face for the movements upon her eyelids.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

♪ ♫♪ ♫This is what it feels like♪ ♫♪ ♫
            ↪►►Outfit: Dressy Dress
            FlatteredPawn
            Quote:
            Quote:
User Image

Siverina Camille
Finishing touches

It felt good to have Ophelia's trust. Siverina felt the sincerity of her words and her heart felt nearly as light as it did when she found Eiji again. The woman picked up the eyeliner and carefully applied the color. She admired Ophelia's dedication to staying still.

"People struggle putting things together because they're using the blueprints of what something used to be." Siverina used a cotton swab to blend some of the lines she created around Ophelia's eyes. "People are going to be looking for the old Ophelia... but that's not you. You're who you are right now. Stronger from the trials you have faced." She moved out of the way to left Ophelia have a full view of the mirror. "Behold, the stranger in the mirror. I'm quite certain the rest of the house would love to meet her."

Siverina reached out her hand for Ophelia to take it. It felt like eternity stretched between the moment she held out her hand and the moment Ophelia took it. The woman smiled, feeling as bright as her companion's hair. She pulled Ophelia to her feet and led her out into the hallway to converse with those still in the living room finishing their dinner, not letting go of that warm hand till they parted ways.

Siverina's Dress for Dinner:
User Image

kawaakari dreams's Datemate

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
                                      An evil kingdom who no person dared to face

And the ruler was a girl so mean

A tiny little princess of only age fourteen!
                                      User Image
                                      If you`re short on money that`s no fearful thing

Just take it from those who you dangle on a string

To those who feel that they want bring me down.
                                      User Image
                                      you`ll just tidy up my GOWN

now BOW to ME

User Image
●●● Nana Hagaichi ●●●

Noticing the door opening, Nana stood up from the table and took one of the bags from Atticus to be later sat down on the table. Hearing the small complaint, Nana looks up from where she was about to kneel down at. “Do you not want to? We can eat on the bed or you can take a seat the desk. I’m comfortable eating wherever.” Nana didn’t see anything wrong with where they were sitting. Then again, she was used to eating alone or at the dining room table. Hearing no other suggestion from Atticus, Nana quietly began to separate their meal. It was a bit cramp, but she thought it was cozy.

“Comfy?” Nana asked with cheekily as she was already seated. She left their dessert in the bag next to them as it was too soon and earlier to even think about eating it. Breaking apart her chopsticks, Nana pulled up a few noodles before dipping it back into the broth. The curry ramen looked and smell delicious, after sampling a small piece. Nana force herself to remember the name for when she wanted lunch. “It’s really good! I didn’t think it’ll look like this too.” Nana pointed out happily. For some reason she thought it’ll look like regular curry, but instead of rice it had noodles.

"Tonight it wasn't meant to be, but we can do it anytime now." Nana responded. Now that Atticus was her manager, it felt like they were picking up where they left off. While a part of her still worry about him disappearing again, Nana was happy to share this moment. Even if they were eating on a small table with pillows for chairs. She was happy.

The Id∘l
                                              C∘mpany: Atticus
                                              L∘cati∘n: Room 15 (bedroom)

outfit
Amayne

Desirable Nymph

11,250 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Tipsy 100
                    User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Serenity returned his smile with one of her own, finishing off her meal and waited to see whether Dorian would take seconds or not. She wanted to see what this whole console thing was about. She had never played on one so she couldn't wait to see what it was. She picked up her glass of water, sipping on it until it was finished before placing it back on the table and looking around. The music being played wasn't something she knew so she didn't mind it all too much.

Serenity gave Dorian a puzzled look as he explained what a console was, but it simply sounded confusing. “Show me.” She stated, agreeing to his statement. She figured seeing this thing was better than him explaining it to her. It would probably confuse her even more. How great. She noticed Dorian finished his meal, but she didn't move just as yet, wondering if he wanted seconds. It was a good thing too, since he did collect a second serving, only to stand up this time. She stared up at him before shrugging her shoulders. “Alright.” She started and stood up as well. She followed Dorian’s lead, and only waved at Eiji goodbye as she left with him out of politeness. She was still a little miffed over what had happened in the kitchen, but she was a polite girl.

She left the living room, trailing a little bit behind Dorian, clasping her hands behind her as she walked along. As they reached his room, she stood outside of it for a moment, watching him go in and open the window. She shuffled on her feet in his doorway, contemplating whether or not this would be a good idea. Half of her thought it wasn't, since of what happened that morning. Half of her was insanely curious to see what this console thing was. Unfortunately for Serenity, her curious always seemed to win as she stepped into his room, balancing on the back of her heels as she stood inside, looking back at the door. That was one escape route, while the window was a second. A smirk crossed her lips briefly at the idea of being desperate enough to jump out of a window to escape. She must be crazy.

Nevertheless she push the door lightly, letting it close a little bit, enough for her to feel safe. She looked around his room a bit awkwardly, wondering where she should sit. She chose the white rolling chair near the TV, pulling it out and plopping down on it. She swiveled in the chair to face him, crossing one of her legs underneath her as she faced him. “So where is this console thing?” She asked glancing around his room for this strange game thing.

Location - Dorian's Room Company - Dorian Thoughts - "So...let's play?" OOC: Outfit

Amayne

Desirable Nymph

11,250 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Tipsy 100
User ImageUser Image

Seraphina continued to grimace as he spoke with her. “We will see about that.” She answered softly, wondering if she had been in the wrong. If so, then she had done some tremendous damage to her only friend, which was entirely her own fault. The Wyrm wasn't one to apologize often, but if she was in the wrong then she would apologize wholeheartedly. But she still didn't like it.

Unlike Yasu, Seraphina had to interact with humans to make a living on land. A plethora of photographs of her littered the internet, various magazines pages and a few billboards due to her works as a part-time model. Her tall stature, unique looks and the fact that she had barely aged in the last decade had her in high demand for all kinds of photo shoots. She was certain even her breasts were on display somewhere out there, not that she mind. This was just her human form, one she didn't care for. If she had a choice, she would return to her home in the sea, but alas she couldn't live in solitude any more. It wasn't right to do so, especially with so much of her dear treasure having been stolen from both herself and her sister. A frown graced her lips at the thought but she pushed it aside, mimicking Yasu’s moves as she rolled her eyes at him. “I don’t have a choice.” She answered back and dropped the subject with a sip of her wine. If he wished to look like some creepy old man all the time, then so be it. He could do what he wished; she didn't have to concern herself about his looks. But it was appealing to her eye to say the least.

With a simple nod of her head, she agreed to meet him in her room, however her room was locked. “Just wait outside, I’ll be down shortly.” She answered and left his side, collecting a bowl to put some of the Hot Pot in it for herself. She dropped a spoon in the bowl, collecting a few side dishes to rest on her forearm. She dipped her head at Eiji, thanking him wordlessly for the meal as she departed towards the kitchen. It was there that she collected the bottle of wine she opened, figuring she’ll need it later tonight.

She left the kitchen with her hands full of food and liquor, heading down the stairs quietly, going towards her room. It was there she found her friend waiting for her. She looked down at her arms and back at him, figuring there was no way she could physically open the door without his head. She bent her head some so he could grab the necklace from around her neck. “The key is in my necklace, take it and open the door.” She addressed him, knowing that he was safe to let open her door. Normally she couldn't stand the idea of someone in her room with her, but she made an exception for her friend. She knew he wasn't interested in her treasure, something precious to her so he wouldn't dare try to steal it. Plus she was grateful for him respecting her privacy as he did, it meant a lot to the Wyrm to be honest.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
【Location】➔ Outside her Room x x 【Mentions】➔ Yasux x 【Wearing】➔ Outfitx x 【OOC】➔ - -
25 cent_D A N C E

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image

Sιℓȧȿ ȾɤɔɦѺ

There were times when a sense of seriousness wound its way through Silas' heart. Occurrences were rare and the old man treated it like a fatal illness. The moment he went into the living room and felt a presence he was all to familiar with, he took his bag of crisps and hot chocolate and retreated to the roof.

Death herself was in the building. Silas was cursed with never seeing her face, but as a doctor he knew all too well when she was near. Too many of his friends and colleagues had walked into her embrace. There were days when he wondered what she was like. Most the time he silently cursed her for inconvenient timing, but then he remembered the peaceful look on his Martha's face when she passed. Death was a blessing and made life all the more sweet.

The old man sat on the edge of the roof, overlooking the garden and sipped on his hot beverage. An end was coming. Those with old bones like himself knew it all too well. The doctor was content to sit on the sidelines and watch whatever plot Eiji had unfold - that idiot never understood that it was better for the world to never intervene. Though Silas recalled many times throughout his life where he was an idiot too. Emotions were meant for those with a short life span. It was definitely a flaw in the design of those who have seen the dawn of a dozen ages.

Eiji left the building, Silas could see his head from his vantage point on the roof. His old ears prevented him from hearing what looked like a one sided conversation, but the man could put two and two together. Death and Eiji were coming to some sort of arrangement. It was unsettling. Bargaining with Death was the primary lesson in "How to screw over your life 101". Throughout history the devil had been more accommodating.

The building manager went back inside after his conversation. Silas sighed heavily and finished his potato chips. This was going to be one hell of an ending.

solardancer's Partner

Noble Bunny

12,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

- - [ A t t i c u s ] - -

"Nah I'll just changed.. Jeans are restrictive anyway" Atticus called out to Nana as he entered the bathroom to change. It didn't take him long to change to his pajama pants as he appeared from the bathroom and took a seat.

"Now I am.." Atticus said sitting down and relaxing into his spot with heavy sigh. He took his chopsticks snapped apart just like Nana, giving the curried noodles a small mix before taking a small taster bite. It was then the bite of hunger took hold making go back in for a bigger bite. The dish was surprisingly delicious and Nana seemed to echo this inward praise as she spoke which caught him in the midst of a big bite, quickly cutting off the remaining noodles that hung out of his mouth. "Yeah it is.. nice pick there Nana" He complemented the angel sounding a tad bashful as his cheeks glowed slightly red.

"This is true.. I won't be going anywhere, I'm under no rule now, I can stay with you for as long as I like" Atticus said softly before a slight pause of silence merged between them as he thought to himself. "And I won't ever leave you Nana, I can promise you that" Sincere and from the bottom of his heart. Apart of him wanted to admit his feelings for her but now wasn't the time, in fact he didn't know when there would be a time.

solardancer's Partner

Noble Bunny

12,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

- - [ Dorian Jenson Ridgewell ] - -

Dorian placed his food down on the end table as Serenity took up a seat closest to his desk which meant he'd have to take up his armchair in the corner. He pulled down the widescreen TV that was mounted on the wall and switched everything on before passing the small selection of games that were co-op but also easy for her to comprehend, atleast he thought so. While he let Serenity decided, he retrieved his glasses from the drawer in his desk so he could see the screen.

Once Serenity picked a game, Dorian gave the girl a controller before pointing out the console that they would be using. "Its right here" Dorian said tapping the plastic casing before taking a seat in the armchair. There was a good enough distance them so Serenity could atleast feel at ease. Dorian explained how to play the game and each button press before having a game with her. Inbetween games and selection menus, Dorian took bites out of his seconds until he finished it. He'd played the console with her until she got bored.

A few hours went by until Dorian was inclined to tell Serenity that it was a good time to depart for the night. He bidding her goodnight as he dropped off the bowl in the kitchen before heading to bed himself, wondering that the morning may bring.

kawaakari dreams's Datemate

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
                                      An evil kingdom who no person dared to face

And the ruler was a girl so mean

A tiny little princess of only age fourteen!
                                      User Image
                                      If you`re short on money that`s no fearful thing

Just take it from those who you dangle on a string

To those who feel that they want bring me down.
                                      User Image
                                      you`ll just tidy up my GOWN

now BOW to ME

User Image
●●● Nana Hagaichi ●●●

The meal was excellent despite its simplicity. Nana enjoyed sitting across from Atticus and talking like two equal. A part of her didn’t want to revert back to her vassal teenage body. Nana was feeling a little embarrassed with Atty being so bashful all of sudden. Catching the paused before his next words. Nana could feel her face heating up to impossible shades. Words beginning to fail as she wasn’t sure what to say in returned. Thank you wasn’t enough and she couldn’t find any other words to express how happy she was to hear those words. If he could keep that promise, Nana could face any challenge. “Thank you Atty.” Nana ended up speaking. Reaching up to wipe one side of her face and felt a sudden wetness. Did she really worried that much about him leaving that she started crying at the relief that he wasn’t? Nana gave a short laugh as she cleans her face, lifting her hand to stop whatever concern Atticus may have for her sudden display of emotion. “I’m fine, just happy.” Nana explained and gave another smile as she turned back to her meal.

Letting the silence washed over the two and only breaking the calm silence to ask Atticus question about the future. Mainly about doing something tomorrow. Once their dinner came to two empty bowls, Nana was happy to start on the cake. The happy expression becoming very familiar part of her face as she picked up the fork. Slicing into the cake and scooping up a small piece. The cake was a right mixture of moisture and sweetness without being overly sweet. “The cake is a nice end to this evening.” Nana complimented. Eating and chatting with Atticus without her suddenly crying. Except when she jokes about crying, because the cake was so delicious.

Soon the meal came to the end and Nana stood up to help clean up the mess. “I’m going to get ready for bed after this.” Nana said as she place the bowls in a plastic trash bag. Nana tied the bag up and pick up her bath supplies and a change of clothes. Stopping to say a quick “be right back” before leaving the room. Nana snuck down to the bottom floor and saw that many of the occupants was missing. It made dumping the trash and heading to the bathroom much easier.

A quick shower and a change of clothes, Nana had head hair pulled into two wet braids when she returned to the room. “Ready for bed?” Nana asked out of politeness as she reached for the bedside light. Turning it off with a press of a button as she sat down on the edge of the bed. Silently giving a little prayer, Nana curls up next to Atticus. Finding herself drifting to the sound of his heartbeat.

The Id∘l
                                              C∘mpany: Atticus
                                              L∘cati∘n: Room 15 (bedroom)

outfit
Amayne

Veggie Killer's Husband

Beloved Warlord

10,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

A seemingly unsuspecting high rise apartment, was a quiet and out of the way place for a sleeper cell to operate from. They could monitor traffic cameras and security cameras as much as they wanted and no one would be none the wiser. But unlucky for the occupants of the apartment, they did not expect a blissfully innocent android who had been ordered to track unknown signals.

Curiosity dragged the body of a man into the corner of the room with three others, their guns were on the floor, by the time the android was done with one he had struck down the other two before they could fire their weapons. As Curiosity laid the body on top of the others he crouched down and lit them all on a fast burning fire solution unique to chemicals within the Androids body. The mechanical and robotic clicking of his arm which protruded a foot long blade retracted and folded into his fore arm, which changed and morphed back into his regular hand. He watched the bodies very rapidly disintegrate, removing evidence of his neutralizing of them. Their comrades would find an empty room and nothing more.

Curiosity walked over to their work station, which took up what was the living room. The tiny android plopped himself in the swivel chair and began to rapidly type away at the keyboard searching up what he was sent to look for. He threw his hands out in excitement as multiple images and files flew on screen filling it up. Pictures of the housemates, all labelled with the words under their names " Suspicion of malicious behavior, observe and detain if needed" Curiosity rubbed his chin as he pouted his childlike face.

"Not good, not good at all, can't have this in the wrong hands, nope nope, no sir." The android produced a wired usb port from his wrist which he jacked into the tower of the computer and began to copy then delete the images and files. He kicked his legs happily waiting for the process to be completed, until a black screen on the computer appeared, warning of unauthorized use of the terminal and that the tracing of the hacker was underway. Curiosity's face widened as he furiously attacked the keyboard as his eyes darted from side to side, fighting the speed of light to counter the trap wall that appeared.

" No, no, no, no,no, no no...." he muttered as he pulled up his own holo screen from his eyes as he tapped away, fighting a battle within his own head he moved quickly from files corrupted and laced with tracing programs and isolated them. After an agonizing moment, the screen disappeared and all files that were up were copied into his own files and deleted from the Rokkaku silencers computer. He smiled as he stood up and turned the terminal off. " Good." He said with a nod. He was worried that he would trace back Rokkaku to the house. The little android as naive as he was to humans or the behavior of others. He only wanted everyone in the house to be safe, so they could all play together without ever getting hurt.

As he locked the door of the apartment he quickly descended down the steps of the building and went onto the dark quiet streets of the district. He could see a few random passerbyers going home from a long day. He wondered what would happen now, that the house and all suspicion of it was now gone. He scampered on home, smiling as he felt he did a good thing for the housemates.

All the while the little android could not have noticed that in the center of his blissfully happy wide eyes, the orange hexagon of Rokkaku flashed solid within his pupils before disappearing.

" I can't wait to tell Nagano Eiji that everyone's safe now..." he said to himself as he hurriedly skipped all the way back home...

══════════════════════════════════════════⇘End of Ch.2⇙ ══════════════════════════════════════════

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff