Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

❝ Ophelia X Daren❞

██

Ophelia was feeling like the world was a little too busy, and her mind started to kind of go hazy. She didn’t quite remember standing up shakily and following Siverina back to Eiji’s room- but was glad to have found herself away. Ophelia was quite excited to put on the newer and far prettier dress that Siverina held.

Taking a quick moment, Ophelia shimmied out of one dress and slipped on the newer one. This one was smaller than the larger dress she had on and it felt cozier around her body, yet her legs felt chillier from the change.

“S-so? How is it on me?” She asked finally, unable to stop looking down at patterns of the dress, lovingly running a hand over the roses. “It’s so pretty,” She spoke softly, starting to feel more relaxed in a one on one setting. Siverina lead her gently to a spot to sit, and suggested that her hair be brushed and maybe something done to it, to which Opheila nodded with a grateful smile, wanting to prolong the time away from the party but also- she would do anything to look as pretty as Siverina.

Ophelia couldn't help but close her eyes as the brush and delicate fingers started running through her hair, the natural color still unnatural to Opheila's eyes. Blonde had never been something she was fond of being.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

♪ ♫♪ ♫This is what it feels like♪ ♫♪ ♫
            ↪►►Outfit: Dressy Dress
            FlatteredPawn
            Quote:
            Quote:

Veggie Killer's Husband

Beloved Warlord

10,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Eiji rubbed his eyes as he stood in front of the counter where the kettle was as he just listened to the water beginning to brew, however, just as soon as it was on he stood up straight as he felt a delicate arm and warmth pressed on his back. He was about to turn until he saw another hand turn the kettle off. Hearing Szallah’s voice in his ear made him shiver, goose bumps rose from his pale skin as he watched and felt her hand caress across his chest making him blush. He heard Szallah slither away and a small smile came across his face. He turned to hear Szallah opening the basement door and descending, along with the happy talking of Enki and Malachi with Luciana. As he was about to walk out of the kitchen he stopped as Death stood in his way. It’s response to him was less more than a statement, but something he knew that he had to attend to before going to Szallah. He watched the robed woman walk out and he stood still looking towards the basement, wondering if he could just follow his dear Nagini rather than deal with Death. However, if he did that, he may had regret it later. There was business needed to be done, he would not spoil it by letting anything interrupt his time with Szallah.

Eiji took a deep breath as he exited out following Death. His footsteps were just near silent as he kept following it until it came to a stop. He stood behind it silent as he stared out into the dark evening. He rubbed his arms from the cold air. He passed now, thinking what to say. He had to be careful with his words around Death. He looked at it again and began. “You will not have me this night Shingami-san… it is not my time yet…” He knew that would have come up now or later. The creature was near obsessed with wanting the Kirin’s soul for thousands of years.

You have been my shadow for many a millennia. But my purpose is to this home and those that live in it. To my Szallah. You will not take me from her.” He paused as he knew that Death would not accept that alone. Eiji was never capable of speaking to death without a promise for something. He knew better not to, but this time he needed to be much more demanding. “I have much to do before it is my time…and I require more time until then…and I need something from you…” He looked at Death as he held a hand out pointing towards it. “Nicholas. Turn him over to me. Make him mortal once more and in my possession.” The Kirin demanded. “Only when I have finished with my plans will you finally take me. Not before.” Eiji felt confident in his claims. Anything to convince Death that it would have him eventually would satisfy it. But not for many more years still. His confidence was slightly stifled as he covered his mouth as the slight cough from earlier came up again. How embarrassing that a cold would show itself now.

User Image
User Image

Siverina Camille
Finishing touches

Her fingers brushed through Ophelia's hair with reverence. There was always something to admire in a different head of hair. Siverina was entranced by the lightness of Ophelia's locks, and how they caught the light. Though the sun had set, something kin to it was still beaming.

Siverina's brush was one of her prized possessions. It was a delicate balance of hard and soft, ornate yet simple. It had groomed a few heads in the past - never clients though. This brush was reserved for herself and those she called friends. The woman took a moment to carefully remove some of Eiji's hair from the brush. For once his name in her head didn't bring her a stab of sorrow. Siverina's mood was entirely enraptured by the prospect of brushing longer hair than the Kirin's.

The woman sat carefully behind Ophelia and began her work. Siverina didn't talk much during this phase. If she were preening a client she would usually chat idly to distract her client from boredom. This was her own selfish indulgence now though. Siverina still hummed occasionally to break the silence if she sensed there was any awkward quiet. She cared that Ophelia was comfortable.

Her brush brought out a lot of shine and made Ophelia look like she was gleaming. It took some time before Siverina was satisfied (it was difficult for her to stop) but she set her brush down and began to carefully weave a mermaid braid that would rest over one shoulder. As she weaved she clipped in small white flowers for a simplistic, but natural look. It seemed to fit Ophelia - the natural chaos of life. Siverina tried to bring it out a little. When she was finished the woman moved onto the girl's face.

The colour that was so alluring before Ophelia's ordeal had leeched a little. Paleness made its home where rosy cheeks and more saturated tones once existed. It was here where Siverina's happy bubble deflated and her empathy replaced it. "Being a doll doesn't suit you. Some of this ritual is purely selfish on my part. How I heal is putting on a mask and letting others believe I'm better. I believe in those beliefs and somehow everything gets put back together. I've never seen you in distress until today... so I don't know your coping strategies. I hope using my own might help. It would break my heart if I caused you any more stress." She picked out some colors that she thought might suit the time-travelers face. Browns and peaches for her eyes and quiet and subtle pinks for her cheeks. When she came to Ophelia's lips she paused, a pink shade in her hand. No. Pink would have complimented everything but made the wildness Siverina wanted to express be overridden. There is a fierceness there... it just needed a bit of red.

The eyeliner was the hardest part. She left a nice shade of green to pull everything together, but she didn't know if Ophelia was comfortable with her getting that close to her eye. "This colour here is the last thing before your debut. Have you used eyeliner before? It is difficult for someone else to apply unless you trust that person. Even then, it's difficult."

Siverina's Dress for Dinner:
User Image

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
User Image

The air was crisp, and if it wanted to, the creature would even dare to say it appreciated the coolness of the grass beneath the feet it had created for itself. The yard was small for "her" liking, however, it did have an appeal that was clearly geared towards the taste of the one who owner the land.

"I don't remember saying you could speak, Kirin. However, I'll have you remember that it's been your time for a long while now. So watch your words or any and all talking will be done back at my home." He eyes cast a glare as she spun around to face the god. "If you're keen on staying with your worm-woman then I could make everyone pleased and take you both. By the sound of your cough, and by what I can smell spewing from that shell of yours, I'd say your half-way to my bosom already."

Despite his bold words though, DD was intrigued by the mention of Eiji needing something from her. The interest quickly turned to anger though as the demands became clear. It took only two steps for the embodiment of all that many feared to be eye to eye with the other, and a quick moment later her hand was on his neck. "You dare demand one of my own agents become yours, and only offer me something I am promised already?" Leaning her face in, nearly licking the man's ear, she whispered, "How dare you do something so heinous. Do you not know your place? Or perhaps the form you've adopted for the past few decades is clouding your judgement? What stops me from taking what I already own now, and then kill the child down the road so that nobody can reach him?"

OUTFIT:
User Image

Veggie Killer's Husband

Beloved Warlord

10,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

Eiji didn’t step back at Death not taking his words seriously, however a deep growl in his chest came up at Death’s remark at insulting Szallah. And the gall to take her life. However, the last bit made him confused. He coughed as if on cue when it said so. His cold would be the death of him? Now Death was just being cocky. It had seed him injured and sick beyond comprehension. How could a little cough make it believe anything of that nature?

You are desperate for my soul so much that you’d call a slight cold as life threatening dear Shinigami-san.” As it turned after he demanded Nicholas he couldn’t react fast enough to stop the creature from lifting him by the neck. His slender neck extended out as he didn’t resist, but strained to stare down at the creature. He growled in an aggressive manner, not enjoying the fact that Death treated him as if he was already its pet soul. As if the millennia of toying with him, seducing him, and threatening him amounted to anything but to bother the Kirin.

However, just as Eiji felt he had been on equal footing with the creature, he nearly went limp as his eyes widened in fear at it mentioning his identity. “I am not that creature any longer… I am not the bed mate nor servant to you as I once was in my youth…I am different now…” Eiji was desperate to regain control of his composure but kept quiet as it went on threatening to force its hand and take him now. He remained quiet as he stared into its eyes. “You have never been one to refuse on indulging yourself upon the countless souls I feed you…” Eiji said darkly as his hand very softly touched Death’s wrist and began to slowly and softly remove its grasp from him.

"In life, I deliver more than I would in death…and before my time…there will be many more whom will die before me...you are far to hungry for my soul, that the thought of it being even stronger than it is now would only ensure you wait longer…” Eiji held onto Death’s wrist for a moment longer before letting it go respectfully. “I require Nicholas to meet an end that will result in his death…and many others.” Eiji stood calmly as he brushed down his shirt. “He coughed again as he growled at how annoying it was to be getting sick now.

I’m sure I don’t have to say I will see you another time…I’ll suspect you’ll be watching just as closely as you always have been…but I assure you. You have a long while coming yet. Nicholas is mine by tonight…and you gain 100 times more his soul over…and in time…mine as well…” Eiji bowed his head in respect. “If that’s the end of our business…my Szallah is waiting for me…for one who is cold blooded, she has far more warmth in her than you ever had in our times together my dear…” Eiji began walking not looking back as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he worked to get rid of the seriousness. To blank his mind as he went to be with his dear Nagini. He entered the house again and looked about. Everything looked to be off, put away, and ready to be cleaned tomorrow. Nothing else appeared to be in need of him, only the person he wanted to be with.

As he descended the stairs to the basement his heart began to race, for a moment it appeared to be slightly fluttery in his chest. It was just nervousness it seemed. As he stood outside of Szallah’s room he very softly tapped the door to present that he was there and ready for her. He waited patiently ready to bask in the beauty that was his Nagini.

User Image

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
User Image

"Slight cold? No my dear,"she cooed as man became agitated and found a way to release himself from her grasp, "No, this....is something else." Brushing her lips against the god's in front of her, the creature could feel what was seeping from them: lies and sickness, both much more deadly than he was letting on, or perhaps even knowledgeable of. "You deny so much. You even repress the good times we once had, before you created this mockery of a kingdom in the middle of my feeding ground. You're not different. You're lost and trying to cross some line into territory that has been claimed by someone much stronger than you."

Pulling back, it began to play with the beads that made up the top-most layer of her outfit. The creature was intrigued by the smooth words. A few souls now, and lose an agent, or loan him out, and gain all of the souls in the area later. The void that sat in her faux-abdomen made a sound different from grumbling, but similar enough to make her place a hand over the area.

"Your words feel like silk on a wound: tempting and yet, a bit painful. I do not like giving away property, but having something greater returned, that's a desire you know I love to indulge in." Reaching down, the creature plucked a bead from one of the strands. "He will lose any protection he once had from me. The boy was mortal, but he did have a shield that prevented him dying by anything but my hand. That will be removed while he's in your possession, understood? Those weapons will be his only source of protection even remotely connected to me. They'll allow me to keep an eye on you and your little plan. Do with him what you will, but he will still serve my needs when not in use by you. When his time in your service is up though, he will return to my arms as non-working property, as will the others."

Tossing the bead lightly in the air, DD smirked before flinging it at the back of the manager's head. "My reaper is on loan to you, filthy liar of the human race. Enjoy him more than I have and make sure he and all of you die soon. I hunger and am growing bored of correcting his mistakes."

Turning back towards the yard, the creature added, "Enjoy the worm-woman and be sure to tell her I enjoyed seeing one of her kind in the civilized world. Don't forget to let her know I had the first kiss of your disgusting mating ritual."

Before disappearing completely she called out, "It was lovely tasting you again, Kirin."

OUTFIT:
User Image

Dangerous Enabler

12,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪-
szαℓℓαнX
Nagisa Uehara|
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪-

Szallah busied herself as she waited, trying to make everything perfect. She lit candles and incense and turned the lights low; she stood in front of the mirror and checked her hair, trying it up and down before just leaving it hanging loosely over her shoulders, smoothing it out a bit with her hands. She wondered whether she should change her dress to something a bit less comfortable, but the time it would take to find the perfect outfit, to try it on and have to change her mind half a dozen times… The nagini didn't think Eiji would mind, certain whatever she was wearing would come off soon enough.

Szallah considered again that she had very little idea what to expect after the kirin walked through her door. It had been- how long? Decades? At least seventy years since she had been with a man- would a human, or humanoid, maybe, in this case, be anything like naga physiology? The knock at her door made her heart jump, and she primped in the mirror, assuring herself she looked perfect before slithering to the door to find Eiji waiting. "What kept you?" Just teasing him, but there was just the smallest hint of accusation. A sultry smile spread across her face and she welcomed him in, closing the door and locking it. No time for distractions or interruptions. Szallah dimmed the lights, allowing the lanterns to give off a soft glow.

She was operating on instinct and borrowed knowledge now, really just mimicking what was romantic from old films she'd watched. The nagini knew enough to do away with the formalities this time, no offering drinks, no wasting time with small talk. "Eiji…" She started, beginning to close the gap between them. "You asked me before.. what do I desire from you? I believe my previous answer was… inadequate. Perhaps we can.. work on that now?" She ran her hands up his chest, wrapping around at the back of his neck, gently, her eyes flicking over him, her body read confidence, but with her history and how rusty she felt, internally she was shaken. Did that last part even make sense? Szallah internally questioned every word, every movement, even holding back a bit yet.

solardancer's Partner

Noble Bunny

12,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
User Image

- - - [ M a l a c h i & L u c i a n a V a n R a v e n c r o f t ] - - -

"Don't worry, my ocean maiden we'll go to the beach again soon enough" Malachi said softly as he grunted whilst getting to his feet. However he had to avert his gaze away from the mermaid as she seemed to be removing her clothes. Instead Malachi turned to his daughter as she begun to spoke. "Can I come next time?" Luciana asked hoping to not be left out next time round.

"Of course" Malachi nodded answering the child as he balanced himself up against the all. "I was in the middle of a movie before having dinner. Wanna come watch rest with me?" The child added in the same hopeful tone as before wanting to spend time with her father before bedtime. Malachi look down at the opening of the water passage at Enki as she dove under the surface. He sighed softly. "Goodnight Enki, I hope you enjoy tonight.. I better get change and sit with Luci through the remainder of her movie" Malachi called out to Enki softly.

He waited to see if the mermaid wanted a goodnight kiss before disappearing into his room with Luciana.

Veggie Killer's Husband

Beloved Warlord

10,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

Eiji held his breath as Szallah opened the door, her hair was down now, and the look on her face was calm. Her voice made him melt as he allowed himself to be pulled by her. He heard her lock the door as he eagerly closed the distance with her as she came in closer. His hands met her waist as they wrapped around her lower half. He stared down at the Nagini as she spoke about finding out what she really desired from him. And he could only answer the one way he felt was the right answer.

Titling her chin up one hand stroked through her long purple hair, it was soft and smelled heavenly. The Nagini was a beauty one out of a thousand, and he had been so fortunate enough that she chose to spend her time with him. The Kirin lowered himself and kissed Szallah with no restraint. The Kirin stroked the curves of her spiral horns on the sides of her head as he arched her back, pressing her to him, mending any space between them so that they were gone.
                                  Eiji was almost considering not bothering to wait to get to the bed as his hand on her waist began to lift her dress up to her stomach, his cheeks and chest began to burn up with excitement as his hands roamed down her lower body.

Far more open in private, he broke the kiss only to peck her lips and lift her up from what Eiji believed her bottom was as he led the way to her bed. As he laid down and lifted Szallah on top of him, He found Szallah’s lips once more as he continued slipping off her dress, sliding the fabric over the curves of her sides and over her bosom, delicately lifting it up and carefully off her head to ensure it didn’t snag on her horns. As it was finally off he tossed it to the side of the bed, as he allowed himself to slowly caress and cherish Szallah’s figure. His chest rose and fell as he tried to fumble undressing himself only to stop and continue doting on Szallah’s body, his hands were gentle, soft across her scaled skin, no curve or area of Szallah’s being was not met with Eiji’s touch. With her own wandering hands and assistance, he himself shed himself of worn clothes that he was happy to have off.

Is this what you desired dear Szallah?” Eiji said softly. Knowing well that in the moment, Szallah most likely wouldn’t answer, he took it further as he held her waist and held her in close as the physical unity between the two slowly paced itself forward. Eiji allowed himself to drift in the nebulous that was the comfort of being with another. All thoughts drifted from his head and the stress of the home and the outside world was a distant memory as all he could see were Szallah’s blushing cheeks and ecstasy laced eyes. Eiji pulled Szallah in close as they remained as one; his lips parted as the warmth from her breath and his own merged. He gave up for a moment unable to be bothered that he had been kissing Szallah for what felt like forever. However, with strength he called out quietly to her. Holding her face back with his hand stroking her cheek. “What is it that you want from me now that you have me Szallah…will you take me for all that I am…can I make you care?...

User Image

Call Me Nefret's Husbando

Stubborn Lover

16,275 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                I'm undefeated, my style is everlasting
                                                                WE WIN tab YOU LOSE
                                                                We Live You Die

Yuki
                                                                Arcade, Sakura Square
                                                                Bike Time! Night Vision
                                                        tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Watching her he could tell she was having a little trouble keeping up with him as a soft chuckle escaped him as the first song finished, her score being a C while his was an AA. The next song he toned it back just a little as he felt bad about showing off. As the song ended he laughed at her comment about being of shape as he leaned against the rail. "Eh, still look pretty good to me" he complimented before pulling on his jacket as they started going about playing a few other games. It was a grand time too and when they had finished Otto and Yuki went back out into the square as they perused the shops. But after a little bit Yuki stopped him and mentioned she wanted to get something from a shop. "Alright! I'll be around!" he said politely as she headed off.

Waiting till she was out of sight though Otto immediately walked over to the Uflora as he stepped inside, the shop looking almost like the one in New York as he imagined Little Isabelle running around the shop with his Sister as they organized flowers while Michael filled out his ledger by hand with the days sales. Looking about he noted all the flowers before finally walking up and requesting a special bouquet be made, the florist there looking rather surprised as he named off the flowers needed as she nodded and set about. It didn't take her too long too as Otto was very specific on what he needed. Once it was done he paid and went out as he made his way over to the shop he saw Yuki go into, waiting till she walked out as he quietly slipped behind her as a hand dropped over her eyes. "Boo.." he teased as he pulled away his hand as he kept the bouquet hidden behind his back

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab I'ma never back down, you ******** clown!
                                                                                                tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab THE WORLD IS MINE
                                                                                                Veggie Killer

Dangerous Enabler

12,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪-
szαℓℓαнX
Nagisa Uehara|
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪-

Szallah awaited his response, expecting words before his action. Instead she was met with passion, a distinct lack of restraint unlike any before. After the initial moment of surprise at the force she returned it, a little tickle moving up her spine as he felt her horns, pressing in willingly as he pulled her forward. His hands wandered, and her coils tensed slightly as they started to explore further down, bracing as he lifted her, her tail trailing slightly through the water before she was placed down, jarred only briefly as she was still not used to being picked up, but quickly brought back into the moment as Eiji moved in again, and she raised her arms to help his effort to remove her dress, wiggling slightly to aid its escape, finally doing away with the cloth.

Her tail finally worked its way, slowly, up the side of the bed, very carefully wrapping the kirin's legs, not so tight as to constrict all movement, but certainly enough that he wouldn't be able to leave until she wanted him to. When she noticed his hands fumbling with his own clothing she moved her hands to help while his returned to exploring, little sparks of electricity as they caressed her body, breaking off from Eiji's lips as she exposed his skin, trailing little kisses on his lean chest as she worked on removing the rest. He echoed her earlier question, and Szallah searched for an answer, but her mind was blanking as he followed it up by pulling her in, their bodies entwining, entangled, and all she could get out was something like a sigh. Any fears she had before dissipated in the moment, her mind focused only on taking everything in, every caress, every movement.

Another kiss, then it broke off, and Szallah smiled blissfully as she gently pressed her forehead- as much as she could with her horn in the way- against his, her hands reaching up his neck again, holding onto the sides of his jaw just barely with her thumbs stroking slightly, until he moved her back slightly to speak. She leaned into his hand, eyes fluttered closed, hand moving to rest on top of his, in a dreamy state, as he asked her more questions. "Eiji.. This… this is everything I could have wanted from you, tonight… And of course, of course… You already have."

Dangerous Enabler

12,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
Yukiko Inoue
the otaku
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ████████████████ ███████

Yuki looked around, turning her head just in time for Otto to easily slip behind her, jumping as the hand covered her sight. She 'eek'ed, mostly just to appease him, as it was, of course, the proper response to a 'boo'. The girl turned around, trying to peek slightly as he held something out of sight. "Oh- what do you have? Secrets?" She pulled up the little paper bag his gift hid in and wiggled it slightly with a cute little smile. "I've got yours, too!" Yuki held it out, pulling it back slightly as a little tease before handing it to him for real, awaiting what he was hiding in exchange.

From behind his back the detective produced a beautiful bouquet of flowers, and the girl's jaw dropped slightly. She took it gently and gave him a little push, a little tinge of blush difficult to tell with the slight chill reddening her cheeks already, adding, "Aw, what? You didn't have to-" Her eyes dropped down to the lovely flowers. "They're really pretty.. Thanks.. Now, um, open yours, okay?" She waited for him to, asking before he could even open the box, "Is it- do you like it?" Looking back up, she saw how dark it was getting, and this already seemed like a good end for the night. Yuki awaited his response then brought up how late it was getting- "I wouldn't want to wake anyone else up, I mean, your motorcycle is pretty loud, and… We should just probably head back soon…"

The pair walked back through the square, heading back to Otto's bike. Yuki was distracted as she walked, holding onto the gorgeous flowers, watching them more than she watched where she was going, and hit a crack in the pavement. With little effort, the heel of her shoe split and was separated, sending the girl forward and the flowers flying out of her hands. She did her best to try and angle so that she wouldn't land on her wrist and damage them, being very important for work, cursing her luck as she started to take the fall.

Call Me Nefret's Husbando

Stubborn Lover

16,275 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                I'm undefeated, my style is everlasting
                                                                WE WIN tab YOU LOSE
                                                                We Live You Die

Yuki
                                                                Arcade, Sakura Square
                                                                Bike Time! Night Vision
                                                        tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Well seeing as you have never gotten flowers before I figured it was the least I could do for a lovely lady like yourself" He said, gently passing off the flowers as he took her little bag and pulled out the keychain. "This...this is awesome! Thank you!" he said quickly as he pulled out his keys, clipping it to the rest of his keys as he noticed the redness in her cheeks, and her mentioning they got back home. "Yeah that sounds good, besides I still got work later in the afternoon tomorrow so that would be a good idea. Also here..." He said, pulling off his coat as he wrapped it around her shoulders. It was oversized on her but it was quite warm, so he figured it'd work out well for her as they started back for his bike.

However as they neared it a sudden clack caught Otto off guard as the bouquet suddenly shot past his face as he noticed Yuki falling out of the corner of his eye. Without hesitation his eye suddenly turned a glowing cherry red as his hand shot out, grabbing the flowers as he pivoted and bounced forward, his other arm wrapping around Yuki as he stopped her a few inches from the ground. "You ok?" he asked quickly, his eye starting to turn back to blue as quickly as it became Red, Otto hoping she didn't notice it as he slowly helped her back up and handed her the flowers which were undamaged. "Gotta be careful in those heels, dang things are tryin to kill ya" he said as he scooped her up bridal style, knowing her walking was done thanks to the heels. "Alright, let's get back home" Otto said with a small smirk as he finished the walk to the bike carrying her and helped her on.

From there it was a quick ride home, Otto helping her off the bike as they slowly made their way inside, which was surprisingly empty though such was to be expected that late at night as Otto let Yuki remove her broken heel before they started walking back to her room. "So I hope this redeems my last little blunder, I had a lot of fun" the red head stated quietly, a bit nervous now that things were coming to a close as he stopped in front of her door. "Also thank you for letting me take you out on a date tonight, I was rather worried you would of been mad at me" As he said this he nervously scratched the back of his head, his cheeks turning a bit red as he tried to figure out what to do next. Well more of if she would allow it as he played around with the thought of getting a goodnight kiss, but at the same time he didn't want to make that move too soon as well.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab I'ma never back down, you ******** clown!
                                                                                                tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab THE WORLD IS MINE
                                                                                                Veggie Killer

Dangerous Enabler

12,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
Yukiko Inoue
the otaku
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ████████████████ ███████

The mangaka looked up as she quite suddenly stopped falling, but it wasn't the ground that broke her fall at all. In fact she was still very nearly vertical now, caught and helped up by the detective before she could hit the ground. In his other hand were the flowers, and she could have sworn she saw his eye change colors, but that- it must have just been her imagination. Not to mention his reflexes were crazy fast; it couldn't have been that long that she was falling. She dismissed that as imagination as well, just happy to have her wrist and the flowers intact. But now, the problem of her shoe… Yuki picked up the broken piece of heel and frowned, she'd have to figure out how to fix it, or buy a new pair for her cosplay if she wanted to use them again, not to mention the problem of getting back to the bike. The girl tucked the heel piece into her backpack and turned back to Otto, his question registering finally. "Oh- yes, I'm alright… But, what now, I - !?" There was a startled little squeak as the girl was quite suddenly lifted up, held in his arms as he started to walk again. She couldn't think what to say beyond agreeing.

Yuki cradled her bouquet as she was carried back to the motorcycle, attempting to keep them from getting bumped or bruised, somewhat hiding her face in the flowers. She tried to imagine what they looked like right now, the pair of them must have looked odd, but it still kind of felt like a scene out of some romance manga, almost like they might look like a real couple… The mangaka glanced at Otto's face then back down as the blush crept up a little more. As they rode back, Yuki could help wondering what happened when they got back; Was he expecting a good night kiss? Would she give him one? Her mind raced as the bike did, coming up on the Flats rather quickly, faster than she thought the way there had been.

She took off her broken shoe as well as the other and held onto them as they walked back to her door, feeling relieved to be out of those heels. Otto spoke up, quieter now, and she considered the other possibly sleeping tenants and kept her own voice down. "I had fun too.." She responded with a little smile. "Oh nonsense, I wouldn't get mad so easily about something like that, it was important, you had to, and I got home fine. Don't worry about it, really!" She insisted, maybe a bit too forcefully to be 100% sincere. Maybe at some point she had been just a little bit mad, but she was fine now. "Actually, I think, um.. we should do this again some time?" He was blushing, and she could imagine what was on his mind, but wanted to be sure. She insisted to herself that it would be okay.. Just one little kiss. If that was what he wanted. There was no way she'd make the move, Yuki didn't quite have the courage, so she rocked back and forth a little bit before looking up at him. "So, um… Good night, then?"

kawaakari dreams's Datemate

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
                                      An evil kingdom who no person dared to face

And the ruler was a girl so mean

A tiny little princess of only age fourteen!
                                      User Image
                                      If you`re short on money that`s no fearful thing

Just take it from those who you dangle on a string

To those who feel that they want bring me down.
                                      User Image
                                      you`ll just tidy up my GOWN

now BOW to ME

User Image
●●● Nana Hagaichi ●●●

“You once had the same faith.” Nana pointed out. She smile in his direction. Her eyes drop to his hands and wished she could cure him. To pour her faith back into his body and heal his wounds. It wasn’t fair, he was punished for being kind to her. A laugh erupts from her lips as Atticus encouragement to change career. “Me? You forget this form was just a fluke.” The angel felt his eyes and wonder what his cheeky grins really mean. It was hard to tell what he’s really thinking or if he was simply messing with her head. She heard some fallen angels can be as tricky as any demon. “Model works is easier, but I’m afraid it doesn’t have a wide enough audience for our current goal. Maybe in the future, but I’ll like to focus on the now.”

“They didn’t, they actually told the media that I’m simply on vacation. Although this would be a great publicity stunt if it wasn’t so serious. I could be like those pro wrestlers who seemed to die in every other match, but later returned stronger than ever!” Nana said excitedly. Obviously unaware that those matches weren’t real and often than not fake. “I do, but I guess we just needed a break. We have been working nonstop for about two years. My week vacation was kinda tiring in a good way.”

Hearing Atticus suggestion, it sounded like it could work. A simple blog post should take away the blunt of the rumors away till she can release a video or audio post. “well, being a household name isn’t just fun and games.” Nana joked. She learned that Privacy is pretty much nonexistent once everyone knew your name and face. It still amazes her that the media haven’t found out about this place. Usually she has to move hotels twice a week to keep the press away. Although that had to do with leaking the wrong information and times.

Some times has passed before she got a text from the delivery people. “Our Delivery guy is downstairs. Want to get that, while I set up a place for us to eat?” Nana asked as she could pull out a small folding table and some pillows to sit on. Walking over to the window, Nana pushed open the curtains and stare out at the stars and the moon. It was beautiful out and if it wasn’t for the chill lurking on the other side. Nana would have pressed to eat on the roof again. Even with just her palm pressed against the glass could tell her that was a bad idea. Having just recovered from a cold. A soft sigh escapes as she sat down on the bay windowsill. Waiting for Atty to return with their dinner.

The Id∘l
                                              C∘mpany: Atticus
                                              L∘cati∘n: Room 15 (bedroom)

outfit
Amayne

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items