Welcome to Gaia! ::

kawaakari dreams's Datemate

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
                                      An evil kingdom who no person dared to face

And the ruler was a girl so mean

A tiny little princess of only age fourteen!
                                      User Image
                                      If you`re short on money that`s no fearful thing

Just take it from those who you dangle on a string

To those who feel that they want bring me down.
                                      User Image
                                      you`ll just tidy up my GOWN

now BOW to ME

User Image
●●● Nana Hagaichi ●●●

Nana smiles as she led Atticus to the store called Glamour Style in big English font. The store was bigger than the other stores along the strip and the main color scheme seemed to be white with pop color of blues and peach. The clothes here tailor to an older adult style that was trendy and edgy. Nana didn’t mind living as a teenage life of lace and poofs and silly outfit, but deep inside. She wanted to experience an adult look while she was still in this form.

Once inside, Nana found her attention caught in a firm grip by a sale on sweater dresses. “Look at these! This white one kinda remind me of my celestial robes.” Nana pressed the dress to her body as she checked the length. Draping the dress over her arms, another item caught her eyes and another and another. To Atticus, Nana looks like a hummingbird. Picking up one item before darting off somewhere else.

Half an hour of carefully picking out assorted of items, including shoes and undergarments (those been carefully and specifically bury underneath a pile of clothes and away from prying eyes). Nana was off to the dressing room with more than the usual amount of clothes. The woman working was giving Nana a worried look, but giving an angelic smile that lessens the worries of everyone around her. Nana took her clothes and began to undress and dress quickly. Sometimes popping out of the dressing room to get Atticus opinions on a certain style or cut. Asking if it's too revealing or if it look like something she’ll wear. Enjoying having his attention on her and her alone.

“I forgot how different shopping offline is from online.” Nana giggled as she was so used to pointing and clicking on her overly crowded room. Forgetting that she could just as easily buy the same thing in-store. As the cashier was ringing everything up, the total became just over her usual spending limit. Nana hesitated, not because she couldn’t pay for it, but the fact she is spending so much on herself at once. Usually she used the money from her paycheck to buy her vessel siblings or her vessel parents so they can stay home with her siblings.

Now armed with about six bags (three of them being pushed into Atty loving or not so loving arms), the angelic idol followed Atty back to his car. Her mind briefly returning to Serra and hope the angel returned home safely. As she sat down in the passenger seat, she didn’t take notice of the folders in the back of the car. The silence was for once peaceful and not awkward with trouble emotions, at least not on Nana ends. When Atty pulled the car into the Flat’s Garage, Nana didn’t leave the car right away. Today didn’t start out the way she wanted, but shopping with Atty made it up for her. "Thanks for going shopping with me."

The Id∘l
                                              C∘mpany: Atticus
                                              L∘cati∘n: Shopping area -> Humble garage

outfit
Amayne

[/spoiler

Dangerous Enabler

12,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪-
szαℓℓαнX
Nagisa Uehara|
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪-

Szallah picked up only bits and pieces of Eiji's explanation, the names here and there meant little, the troubles mattered little to her. Comparing himself to the girl's father, she assumed would mean something more to humans, certainly it explained something. The naga wondered if either of the names he mentioned were behind the nicknames P was using earlier.

She attempted to focus, sure that he was saying something sweet and important, able to pay attention once he lowered to her level. He promised they would be together, adding more tender words, holding, kissing, breaking down her fussy resistance. She was lifted, and began to slink her tail around him as a natural reaction to get some leverage, a hold to keep from being dropped, but hesitated when she remembered his nudity. Even in the garden, away in the bushes where she thought no one was watching, it felt.. lewd, and even more, she wanted him to have to wait, whether as a way to keep an upper hand, or residual spite, anger and annoyance displaced from hearing from her obnoxious boss, she wasn't certain.

"Well, that's-" She paused to clear her throat, feeling just the slightest bit awkward. "That's, good to hear. Yes, that's just lovely." The naga slowly tried to regain her composure. She found Eiji frequently had this effect on her, and it wasn't entirely unwelcome, but she did prefer to stay on top of the conversation. "And what I desire, hm?" She looked him up and down- not in a lecherous way, but an attempt to make the kirin aware of his nakedness. "Perhaps we start with a change of clothes, for both of us, maybe a cup of tea, then see how I feel from there?" She fully intended to keep it pure, to make him wait until night fell, knowing what was coming but being denied, her own little power trip. He would get what he wanted, what she wanted, but she needed the illusion of control this would provide first.

Veggie Killer's Husband

Beloved Warlord

10,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The afternoon came and past with nary a murmur and nary a thought. The sunset came closer to setting on the horizon. The house was relatively quiet but a warm light of the living room and the kitchen being all that illuminated the house. The halls and the courtyard were quiet and dark. As the housemates prepared for a communal dinner at home, or an outing among newly budding relationships, the feelings shared by many and all are closer together post events of the attack of the housemates. Truly, even in the face of potential tragedy, the housemates found their own ways to make each other care.

User ImageUser Image
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

In the living room, the sunset faced the opposite side of the house and the wisteria trees lit by a dim orange swayed peacefully. The late night autumn breeze caused Eiji to close the windows and turned the heat up just a bit. If only to warm his confidant whom he laid with in the living room. A pot of tea and a few tea snacks laid on the coffee table as Eiji's arms were around the Nagini, supporting her up as he took a sip from his tea. He had spent most of the afternoon with the Nagini after he and she had returned back inside. Eiji finished what few choirs he had so he could be with her longer. He had placed his phone in his room, not wanting interruptions, but kept it on loud enough of a volume. On occasions he looked past his shoulder to wonder where Siverina was at times, worried if she saw him and Szallah.

At that point in time Eiji did little but hold Szallah in his arms, squeezing and stroking her fingers softly. He refrained from kissing her or suggesting anything about the evening. There would be plenty of time alone with his Nagini for such words and emotions to be displayed, for now, he enjoyed the relaxation of doting on his Nagini. Feeding her tea snacks and smiling at the countenance of a very proud Nagini being fed and pampered.

He heard the door open, Eiji took a moment to see a short all white wearing little robot carrying a mass of groceries, P, dressed in a purple button down and a loos buttoned vest came in after him with groceries as well. Eiji had asked them for a favor, if only to spend more time with Szallah. He gave a small smile to P who smirked back looking at Szallah and nodded in a friendly manner for the favor. He scurried off into the kitchen with Curiosity before Szallah could stare at him again. Eiji tickled the base of Szallah's horn as he whispered to her softly, only for her to hear. " I'll have to cook soon my dearest... can I expect my Nagini to be at my side as we eat tonight?..." He refrained from kissing her still as he looked down into her lovely purple snake like eyes. Her cute little slitted nose made him go warm all over. She was the loveliest Nagini he had met, even if she was practically the only Nagini he ever met.

Eiji finished his cup and sat up as he embraced his Nagini and stared at her waiting for her permission to prepare things before he rejoined her again, momentarily. He could hear Curiosity clattering around in the kitchen which made Eiji smile wearily, however he rather was reluctant giving up on holding Szallah, even though he was doing so all afternoon long.

User Image

Call Me Nefret's Husbando

Stubborn Lover

16,275 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                        tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A red streak from the tail light weaved through the dwindling traffic of the day as Otto's Black Ducati Streetfighter whizzed through traffic, the blurs of the cars reflecting off his black helmet as his music blasted in the built in speakers. After unloading Nich's car he spent the rest of his day putting his bike back together as well as digging up all his old biker stuff as well as Chi's old helmet and Jacket for Yuki which were now clipped to the side of the bike as he shifted and popped a wheelie, the bike whining as he rode faster down the street, a renewed feeling of excitement rushing through him as he remembered the joys of riding the bike. It had been ages too, the last time he rode it was also the first day he found the flats. Same day he decided then to move in there on a gut feeling, who'd of thought it'd of been the best decision of his life?

Pulling off the main road Otto shot up the drive towards the flats, the high pitch whine of the engine echoing up the road signifying his return to anyone outside or with an open window. It wasn't nearly as bad as when he was coming home in his Supra too, the thump of the subwoofers to some electro tune or metal song accompanying the roar of that beast. But as he came up the last part of the drive he revved it as he caught air, jumping a good few feet with the bike before landing as he slid to a halt in front of the flats, kicking out the stand as he parked it and killed the engine. With a solid motion he pulled his helmet off as he un mussed his hair, hanging the helmet off his handlebar as he climbed off and checked his phone to see he was in fact early this time for the date as he grabbed the helmet for Yuki and walked inside, heading down the hallway to her room as he stopped in front of it, putting her helmet under his arm as he knocked politely and waited for someone to answer.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab I'ma never back down, you ******** clown!
                                                                                                tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab THE WORLD IS MINE
                                                                                                OOC: Hua

solardancer's Partner

Noble Bunny

12,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
User Image

- - [ A t t i c u s ] - -

Atticus allowed Nana to lead him to her chosen shop, much to his dismay was a flat out girls clothing store and he stuck out like a sore thumb. With nowhere he could possibily look besides notice various revealing articles of clothes that he could imagine Nana in, Atticus simply watched bounce from one clothing rack to the next. It was like was watching a kid in a candy store.

"And it'll look good on you" Atticus said with smirk eventhough he nearly found himself wincing at the mention of anything celestial or pertaining to her angelic form in public. Somewhat for the angel to mention that.

He continued to follow her around the store before ending up leaning against the wall of her changing room outside. Atticus gave his opinions about the clothes she chose, his honest opinions in every aspect that she asked over.

"Yeah, you get to try on the clothes and I can admire them" Atticus said in a flirtatious manner before following Nana to the checkout. He noticed Nana's hesitation causing him to take out his card, flashing to the cashier to start the card payment and paid for it under Nana's nose. He knew she could afford but he also knew some what of the deal she had with her vessel. Besides he has alot to make up for eventhough he couldn't buy his way through it, there was nothing wrong with treating her.

After paying, Atticus quickly became her assistant as he was forced this time into carrying additional 3 bags of shopping. He'd say, this was more of a successful shopping trip as he lead Nana back to the car. During the ride home, Atticus kept a lookout for Serra with no avail. He did hope that she returned safely however he selfishly didn't mind her disappearance for it gave him more alone time with Nana.

The drive home came to a stop as he pulled into the garage. The car instantly became silent once he switched off the engine, he sighed softly before looking to Nana as she didn't seemed to move. He was about to ask if she was alright but before he could say anything, Nana spoke first thanking him. He merely shook his head and smiled softly.

"It was my pleasure. I just hope you feel better now?" Atticus said sounding concerned before motioning for them inside. "Welp well we can't sit here forever, lets get everything inside" Atticus said, popping the truck before getting out. He went to grab Nana's shopping before helping Nana out of the car. After they returned to Nana's room, Atticus took the time to rest even toy with his phone and his new job whilst Nana did whatever girls after a shopping trip.

~~~~~~~~~

Later that evening. Atticus sat in Nana's desk chair, eyeing up Nana as he thought about something. His phone now switched out for his own laptop as he secretly went to work on managing Nana or atleast getting to know the ropes atleast. He was in the mindset to tell her that he was now her new manager but he also wonder what she was going to do about dinner. After some thought, he told Nana he was going to pop down to the car.

A small while later, Atticus with one huge folder in his arms. "So it looks like dinner is on the go.. Do you want to attend or shall we go back out again? Maybe we can get takeout delivered?" Atticus asked purposefully not addressing the elephant in his arms with Nana's name on it.

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Nicholas "Sharpshooter" Alexander
Health {} ========== {}
Hunger {} ========== {}
-Location- Garage > Roof > Malachi's Room
-Company- Otto, P, Curi > Nobody > Malachi, Kuma, Luciana(?)

"S-Spurs? The hell kinda name is that," he asked, being clearly caught off guard. Nicknames were few and far in-between. He wasn't used to them, and surely didn't like them (aside from the occasional f*****t, bud, or bro, from Otto). "I ain't got nothin' to say to a prancin' lil' fairy like you....I-I-In fact, I-I'm straight now. Y-Yeah, straight as Otto's hair. Only s-strange, or whatever, f-for me....." Just as he thought he was about to punch through the seat of the car, P decided to vanish just as that damn ghost normally did, in a childlike huff. "Stink of gasoline my a**," he muttered as he turned his attention back to the task at hand.

"Yeah, your class has been out to recess since you were a lil' tyke though," he said with a smirk as he took a cigarette from the pack, "and no, that thing can please itself. I ain't that queer." Getting out of the car and moving to cover it with the tarp, the reaper nearly jumped out of his skin when the detective screamed about something or another out in the driveway. For a moment, Nicholas was not putting two and two together, and had absolutely no idea what the man was shouting about. However, thinking back on the previous day, he inched closer to the door in case he had to run. "I didn't do nothin'! That little s**t I had turn your bucket around got scared and piddled like that dog upstairs. Not my fault he can't handle a barrel in his face."

Once the bump in the drama filled garage adventure had passed, the cowboy went back to finishing the task at hand. It wasn't long until the robot came to help the others out, and shortly thereafter, Otto took the only vehicle to have somehow survived Nich's life (aside from Spura) to his garage, away from his prying hands.

"He ain't ever gonna give her back," he said as he headed back inside.

=====================

The lower the sun got, the more restless Nicholas became. There was nothing truly out of the ordinary. Dinner was being made, the temperature was dropping, and there was general happiness in the air. However, his collar felt odd, not tight, but nowhere near as comfortable as he had normally considered it (if comfort was any sort of way to describe a noose around his neck). The rest of the afternoon had been spent sitting on the roof, smoking and trying to forget the past twenty-four hours. When things finally got darker, he decided he best get the uncomfortable moments over with. That way he could move on to an area of unease he could deal with. [******** it."
                                                      Descending from the roof, the reaper marched straight to the room he was hoping he wouldn't have had to go back to for a good long while. For a moment he though about knocking. The thought might not have even lasted that long. Instead, he opted to just barge in, trying to not appear as if he cared one or another. "My stuff dry yet," he asked to the room before he even saw the vampire at the wardrobe.

Nich's Outfit:
                                                      User Image

solardancer's Partner

Noble Bunny

12,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

- - - [ M a l a c h i & L u c i a n a V a n R a v e n c r o f t ] - - -

Malachi and Luciana returned from their surprisingly long shopping trip where they brought bowls, food, collar, bed and toys plus leading and collar for Kuma as well as getting a few bags of Enki's favorite gummies and snacks for them for the date. Malachi also indulged Luciana in a few snacks and candies to keep the child entertained.

Upon their return to the flats, Luciana was greeted by a new tenant, a child specifically. A potential friend for Luciana in Malachi's eyes as he along with Ayano's help introduce the pair to each other. It was shakey start but however eventually Luciana got use her slightly and became brave enough to play with Michiko which allowed Malachi to get ready in peace.

Malachi currently facing the mirror with two shirts in his hands. Despite Luciana picking the dark purple shirt for him to wear, Malachi found himself wondering if he should don his navy blue shirt instead. Whilst checking shirts against him, he notices his veins going black then his eyes in the reflection going jet black before turning monstrous. Malachi started to shake in fear before recoiled away to calm himself.

[******** this..." Malachi muttered as he threw the shirt back into wardrobe. He massaged his sinuses to calm himself as he breathed heavily. "Maybe this is a bad idea..." He muttered under breathed, fear of history repeating was slowly started to give him cold feet. However he was shocked out of it as the door came open causing the vampire to jump.

"Oh Nich.. um.. It should be.. haven't checked but I hung it up so should've dried quicker" Malachi said to the cowboy as he slipped his arms into his shirt and began buttoning up the shirt. Whilst he was buttoning his shirt, Malachi went to the bathroom to collect his clothes. They were dried, nice and toasty for the cold night. "They're dried.. um did you want to the my bathroom to get changed?" He spoke as he folded up the cowboy's clothes neatly for him.

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Health {} ========== {}
Hunger {} ========== {}
-Location- Malachi's Room
-Company- Malachi, Kuma

If he hadn't had puked his guts out earlier he would have felt nauseous at even the sight of the count, shirtless or not. However, in his current state, Nicholas paused for a second to look over the top half of the man, not with desire or any sort of emotion, but with a curious glance as to what he might never get again. Part of him wanted to take him then and now, and to try to win him from that damn fish. The other part though, wished he was in a different division and was allowed to end him with more than just a stake. He opted for the middle road.

"I don't need to be in here longer than required," he said as he grabbed the clothes, "Looks like you're in no position to entertain company anyway." Making sure everything was in tact, the reaper turned on his heel and began to walk out, stopping at the doorway though, he turned around and muttered, "Thanks. Have.....have fun with whatever you're plannin' on doin'. Don't let her dry out though, can't let another person on your watch die." Instead of leaving though he stood there, unsure whether to walk out on a high from being an a**, or stay and try and save the shaky whatever it was they had. Looking down at the floor, he saw the puppy and tried to force a smile, or at least a smirk.

Nich's Outfit:
                                                      User Image

solardancer's Partner

Noble Bunny

12,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

Malachi found himself inwardly wincing at Nicholas' words. He really did hate him although he wasn't surprising in the least. He silently let allowed Nicholas to take the clothes from him and watching him walk his way out of the room. Malachi was about to turn back to his wardrobe to finish getting ready but however if Malachi wasn't already a nervous wreak about the date or the near future of history repeating itself then he definitely was now.

Nicholas' words struck him the sharp daggers to the heart. He knew exactly what he was talking about and there was no denying it. It was Ana and he killed her. "I know so maybe you should kill me before I hurt Enki because I don't trust myself. I killed Ana and I afraid I might do it again. I can't do it again, I can't take another mummy away from Luciana" Malachi said echoed with a loud thud as the vampire was shaking so much, he collapsed to his knees. Violently shaking. "I never wanted this, I never wanted to feel. I was happy being alone. I was scared, terrified of something happening to her and to Lucy if I left her side. I don't want this, make it stop" Malachi said trembling and tears falling from his eyes.

"End it all.. just end it... make it stop"

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Health {} ========== {}
Hunger {} ========== {}
-Location- Malachi's Room
-Company- Malachi

He knew it would hurt, he really did, however, he didn't know it was going to cause a confession. "So, you really are the monster I thought you were. Not just heartless, but feasting off the hearts of others. That poor kid." Even as he spoke, the malice, the contempt, everything he was forcing out was not hindering his feet from carrying him to the broken person whimpering at the other end of the room.

Kneeling next to Malachi, the reaper took out his gun and pressed it against the other man's chest. With his free hand he cradled the back of Malachi's head and then leaned in to whisper in his ear, "You ready...." he pulled the trigger and heard the familiar click of a gun that didn't want to go off. The chamber stayed cold, the hammer just playing, and the bullet unmoved. With a smirk he finished the sentence, "to live forever? Because that's what you deserve."

Standing up with a grunt, Nicholas looked at the pitiful form of the vampire on the floor. "Have a nice night."

Picking the clothes and supplies he had dropped on his way over, the cowboy began walking out of the room again. This time though, he didn't turn around, instead, he just called over his shoulder as he adjusted his hat, "You ain't in my department." With that, he left to go do what he did best.

Nich's Outfit:
                                                      User Image

solardancer's Partner

Noble Bunny

12,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

The tears and sobbing slowly quietened with Nicholas' words, he was in the mindset of the cowboy's past lover now heartbroken as he knelt on the floor. He wasn't looking for sympathy but way out from this loop and his personal destruction. He began to regret the words he wrote in that letter. "You're right, I am... " Malachi didn't deny what he was but didn't feast off the hearts of people. No just the cowboy before him because its what he deserves. For doing this to him.

When Nicholas knelt down next to him and cradle his head, he found himself relishing in the cowboy's scent and touch. The breath against his ear as he spoke causing shivers to run down his spine. However the reveling didn't last long as he noticed Nicholas' gun which now pressed against his chest, he scoffed at him. He expected nothing to happened and nothing did. Malachi knew exactly what killed him and he was pretty sure Nicholas knew as well. "Oh but I already am" Malachi said with a monotone voice as he glanced at him.

The vampire stayed in his place, kneeling on the floor before slowly rising to his feet. He stared the cowboy's back with a cold, blackened glaze with contempt. "Yes I am just the part in constant lockdown" Malachi said after Nicholas as he left. The malice was returned but a hint of foreboding.

After the moment or two, a vicious fang ridden smirk appeared on the vampire's face and a low dark chuckle slowly began to escape from his lips. He had the last word, last laugh in this. The cowboy will find out eventually and he'll regret this moment because he'll never get another chance to win him back.

He sighed softly before turning back to the wardrobe as he look himself in the mirror. He looked a state and felt strange inside but it didn't stop him from tidying himself up and continued to get ready for his date with Enki. He'll enjoy this night and he'll make damn sure of it.

After all good long while of preparing himself even having a bloodpack to calm the nerves and quell potential hunger, Malachi went downstairs to Enki's pool room and knocked on the door before opening it slightly. "Enki are you ready?"

Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
╔══════════════╗
☽Enki☾
╚══════════════╝
✷✷Bashful Blowfish✷✷

Enki had done her best to keep her hair dry during this time, musing over her project for Luci, beading and stringing things together to create a small crown for the young lady, needing only shells to complete the project- something she would be able to easily retrieve while they were out.

But the need to nervously swim about was made harder when every time she nearly dipped down, her hair would catch the surface of the water and she would jerk her body up. How would they be getting to the ocean? Flying? Did someone have a sort of device to get them there instantly? So many questions, and as the day became evening, they grew- as well as her nerves.

But then he was there, Mala looking dashing. Enki couldn’t hold back the smile that spread across her face, her cheeks rosy. “Malachi,” She greeted and pushed herself onto the edge of the pool, leaving the cloak she had thrown around her outfit- Pink and sparkling, reminiscent of jelly fish and of the color of her face, shimmering with beads of water, actual beads and coins that hung off of places.

Enki nodded her consent, “Yes, I-I’m ready.” She was still so nervous, but now that it was happening, her nerves became excitement, her tail flicking slightly in response.

☆═━┈My Thoughts are Stars that I cannot fathom into constellations ☆·.¸¸.·

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Drumming Song♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

↪►►Outfit: Date Night
Quote:
Amayne
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Dangerous Enabler

12,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
Yukiko Inoue
the otaku
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ████████████████ ███████

As the afternoon moved on, Yuki waited, but eventually, she realized there was no help coming, no more advice than Dorian's inappropriate text. She looked to her closet, which was full of the suggested oversized sweaters. Running her hands over each one, she felt the soft fabrics, trying to pick the best one for a date. She hadn't been on one in.. how long? Instead of dwelling on it, trying to remember, she turned her attention back to the line of sweaters, most of them seeming just not quite right. Too short, too bulky, too thin for the weather.. Until she came across one that seemed to fit the bill, a cute yellow sweater, not too long, with little hearts on it. That was appropriate, right? She took a moment to wonder if hearts were coming on too strong for a first date, then laughed at herself for worrying so much. It probably didn't matter as much as Yuki thought it did.

She pulled a short pleated skirt to go with it, enough to add a bit of modesty she needed, just poking a bit of black fabric out from beneath the bottom of the sweater. Going to a drawer she retrieved some black thigh-highs, thinking just a moment on the rest of Dorian's suggestion. Blue-striped panties… sure, she had them, the girl just wasn't sure she wanted anyone to see them. Hesitating, almost backing out, she grabbed them, telling herself it was just for luck, whatever that meant, and that they would go unseen that night. Finally she sought out some shoes, most of her standard ones too casual, messy. Getting an idea, she went back to her closet, into the area where she kept cosplays. She felt she needed something with a heel- because that was what you were supposed to wear to dress up nice, so she thought- and found the perfect pair, a simple laced heel without too much lift. This way, she'd be just a little bit closer to Otto's height- she laughed at herself again, as she still had a long way to go.

She dressed in all the things she picked out, then pleated a little braid in her hair, fussing with it until it she was happy with it. Yuki was in the middle of applying some makeup- a less-dramatic version of her standard cosplay makeups, as that was all she knew- when there was a knock at her door. The mangaka had a feeling it was Otto, and called out, "Just a minute! I'm almost ready!" She swiped on a last bit of mascara, then put her glasses on and went to the door, wobbling just a bit on the heels she was not used to. Taking a deep breath, she slid it open, finding exactly who she was expecting. "Otto-san, um, hi," she started, a sudden rush of nerves hitting. Looking him over she noticed his jacket first, thinking it was awfully thick for the weather, she hadn't thought it was that cold out, until she saw the helmet in his arms. "Oh, wow! That's the helmet from-" She lit up, before realizing what it meant, or what she hoped it didn't mean- a motorcycle? Sure, it didn't change much, but.. Just another thing for the girl to stress out about.

Call Me Nefret's Husbando

Stubborn Lover

16,275 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                I'm undefeated, my style is everlasting
                                                                WE WIN tab YOU LOSE
                                                                We Live You Die

Yuki
                                                                Yuki's Room > Front Lot, The Flats
                                                                Bike Time! Sexy Helmet Night Vision
                                                        tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Take your time, I'm not in any rush!" he called from the other side of the door as he took a deep breath to calm his nerves. It had been close to 2 years since he'd taken a girl out on a date, and he really didn't want to screw this one up as he had already botched their first outing and had made a damn fool of himself last night. Plus this was there first real formal date as he ran a hand through his hair. "Easy as pie man, just be yourself and it'll all be ok. Besides its just a night on the town with dinner...nothing too complicated" He mumbled to himself before looking up as the Mangaka slid her door open. "Hey Yuki, I- uh.." Otto's jaw nearly dropped as his eyes widened in surprise. She looked good, REALLY good. He noticed too that she was closer to eye level with him as he gave her a once over seeing she was in heels. "Wow...you look lovely tonight Yuki" He finally managed out before she noticed the helmet he was holding, it being an exact replica of the helmet from a fairly popular anime.

"Oh this? Yeah! its a replica, got it back in New York. But here, you're gonna need it" he said, pulling it out from under his arm as he gave it to her. "Cowboy kinda broke my car, so we'll be taking my bike tonight...I hope that's ok" He said, feeling a bit embarrassed as he shook it off and smiled as he motioned her to follow as he politely held out an arm to her. It wasn't a far walk either as he scooped up his own helmet and led her outside to the black beast that was his Ducati. Throwing his leg over he pulled out the white jacket that once belonged to Chi from the back of the bike as he set it on the seat behind him. "So...You ever rode on a motorcycle before? Or is this your first time?" he asked curiously, trying to break the tension in the air as he held his helmet in place on his gas tank.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab I'ma never back down, you ******** clown!
                                                                                                tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab THE WORLD IS MINE
                                                                                                OOC: Hua

Dangerous Enabler

12,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪-
szαℓℓαнX
Nagisa Uehara|
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪-

Szallah actually started to genuinely enjoy her day, once she was inside and clothed in something a bit warmer. A relaxing afternoon with tea and treats, as well as Eiji's mostly undivided attention. She especially enjoyed not having to deal with work problems, her phone safely downstairs and turned entirely off. The nagini imagined this afternoon was a little slice of what it was like in the higher circles back home, someone waiting on you and treating you like royalty. She had to do nothing but hold Eiji, and be held, returning his caresses where they were given, complacently swaying the tip of her tail as she lounged.

When the door opened, she paid it little attention, only turning her head slightly, slitted eyes glancing at the pair entering, that silly, strange little boy, and the other young man who she had harassed earlier. Now, after her calming afternoon, she held only a small amount of ill will towards P, no more than any other day. Szallah watched the pair exit, turning back only when she felt a little tickle, carefully moving this time to not poke the kirin. "Mh, of course," she replied a bit sleepily, rather comfortable where she was, warmed by his body heat, and the tea. "I suppose you'll need to get up to do that?" She sighed, grazing her fingers through his hair.

The nagini supposed she could stand to be away from Eiji long enough for him to cook dinner. Though, she wasn't willing to quite so soon. They had already talked most of the afternoon, but she couldn't think of anything else to say, until she remembered the buzz she had heard around the office about an upcoming party. "Ah- say, I hope this isn't too soon. I don't know what you have planned, but-" The next words out of her mouth were very nearly 'cancel it', but that was no way to speak after such a lovely day. "My workplace is throwing a holiday party, a costumed get-together for Halloween.. It would be wonderful if you would attend with me. Your presence would make it… much more bearable." She laughed softly, trying to skew that comment as some kind of good-natured joke rather than a targeted attack on her boss. Ideally, Eiji would stick around to talk about it, and she could steal a bit more warmth before he had to get dinner ready.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff