Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen a .Hack// before. And do you like it here?

Yes/No 0.17181467181467 17.2% [ 89 ]
Yes/Yes 0.60617760617761 60.6% [ 314 ]
No/Yes 0.11003861003861 11.0% [ 57 ]
No/No 0.11196911196911 11.2% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 518 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 97 98 99 > >>

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
Shifting the weapon back to it's normal rate of fire. So it would be easier to reload. System Administrator Zevach aims again, though instead of fireing, he waits, to see what the others plan to do.
Snarls drawing my sword at Helbaza, the tip inches from her face. "And how would you know this?"
((writers block... sorry... sweatdrop ))
((Just join alread damn it! >_< ))

Bashful Fairy just smile when Rei hug her. She then follow behind at and starting to attack the monters with her fans. She contunues to move, jump, and dance her way out when the monter try to hit her. When the monter try to kick at her. She jump up and spin her body to the side, landing back to her feets. She look over to the new guy the took it's arm off to see what he was up to.
rei looks at BF and smiles wanna play a bit before we kill it? she asks as she dodges its only arm or should we just be done?
User ImageHelbaza "You have a reputation and are a popular player in some circles. You may even have a light cross."

Jessica smiles.

Helbaza "Do not worry I am a friend, or maybe a foe!"

Jessica rubs her eyes.

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
Replacing his rifle onto his back, he draws his broadsword with his right hand, grabing it in both hands and running forward. Leaping up, he slashes down as the blade shimmers with a flame, that on closer examination was millions of data particles. He drives the blade down deep into the monster, causing it to catch aflame. This was one thing he was sick of watching rampage.

Distinct Genius

Night was logged back in and filled his pack wiitems likepotions and ether vials. "Don't worry ms. Fairy I'll be there soon."he said to himslef transporting to the entrenss of the place they were fighting and enter with potions in hand. "Don't woory I'm back!"he yelled throwing B.F a potion.
B.F. look over to Rei as she move a fan across her neck. 'Done please!' She then wait to join the guy with the pink hair to kill it alread. She kick and cut it with her fans as much as she could. She jump back in time to catch the potion Night thown at her. She use it then smile over at him. She move a face to the front of her chin them over it away from her. It meant think you.
Eyes narrow at Helbaza. "What is... A light cross?" Doesnt move my sword from your face not trusting any.

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
Continuing to drive it through the monster. He rips it out the monster's side and lands on the ground. The monster finally dropping, and not rising again, as Zevach replaces his broadsord onto his back and turns walking away. Without saying a word to those around.
rei gave a nervous giggle but mr. here just killed it and now we are all lvl-ing up after lvl=ing up to lvl60 she sighs leaves the dungeon and walks to the fountain where she sits sadly and writes Reaver a note that reads hi reaver. i know you said you didn't want to hear from me, but i just wanted to tell you we beat the monster. i guess it was dumb of me to think you would stay if i did, i know you don't want to be around me. so from now i'll never bother you again.
sincerly the rare items collector since you never once used my name

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
Uncaring to something so minor as experience that he had earned System Administrator stops where he was, as he begins to force gate out all users in the area back to the Root Town. That way he could get around to repairing the now locked dungeon.
[ Woo, force gate-out.~]
User Image
Jessica laughs and falls to the floor.

Helbaza text "lol"

Jessica returns to the chair.

Jessica "A light cross is an item."

Helbaza "All things in good time."

Helba Logs out beaming away.

Helbaza Posts on the Boards "There is a old item known as a light cross. It restores you like magic and heals you and your party."
B.F. level want all the way up to 30.

Shy smile big as she look at the list of her new power as a Wavemaster. "Yay!" She held her arms up in the air. She look down to her dogs and laught. "I want from level 1 to leve 30 in two day. I love this game!" She dogs got up and starting to run around.

When everything was siad and done, B.F. want to join Rie at the water fountain. She sat down next to her and look around for Night.

Distinct Genius

"Now let's go." Said Night charging a black ball of magic. Night only used magic occasinaly and only when it meant killing quick and clean. "Dark firaga."said Night letting out a tower of black fire insinerating about ten monsters at once. Night usaully trained at this time and after he was done he collected his leftovers form the battle and went to the fountain where he saw B.F. "Hey Ms. fairy, Ya know I want to know your real name and please no sign language."he said With a smile looking directly into her eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff