Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen a .Hack// before. And do you like it here?

Yes/No 0.17181467181467 17.2% [ 89 ]
Yes/Yes 0.60617760617761 60.6% [ 314 ]
No/Yes 0.11003861003861 11.0% [ 57 ]
No/No 0.11196911196911 11.2% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 518 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 >

Aaron

"Ah, come on Yukimura! I know you're stronger than that!" He was played Warriors Orochi on his Xbox 360. Hey, he didn't just play 'The World'. He had based his characters look on one of his favorite characters in another video game series. He looked towards his computer. "May as well..." He turned off his game console and turned on his computer. He clicked 'The World' icon and logged in.

Ranezu

Ranezu stepped into Mac Anu. He checked his level. He was level 149. "Yikes, I'm way too high. Oh well." He headed for the fountain, hoping to see some new faces or catch up on events that he had missed.
Shy Bashful sighed sadly once more before getting up and heading back into town. She look down to her feets, heading for the water fountain.
((Sorry, computer was lagging up. Had to reconnect some wires..))

Ranezu saw nothing of interest nor heard anything great. Thus, he sat on the edge of the fountain, offering what advice he could on equipment and items. People saw him as someone to turn to seeing as he was a high level. He wasn't a PK either. He saw someone looking toward their feet walking to the fountain.
((Sorry... I was busy in another rp I was in... >_< ))

Shy Bashful walk up right to the fountain. She turn around then sat down. She cross one of her leg over the other before looking up to the sky. She smile softly as she watch the clouds fly by. 'It may be alittle broing now but this place is still very pretty...'
rei walked up to the fountain and seeing gbf she laughed and ran up to her excited to see a friendly face
Shy Bashful look up when she saw someone running to her. She then smile big when she notice it was Rei. She got up and ran over to her, meeting her half way and hug her.
Rei throws her arms around her and jumps around with joy OMG i haven't seen you in forever! Last time we rally talked... er hung out was when we battled the omfg monster! i am soooo happy to see you! her smiled faded and she sighed i almost thought i'd never see you again. so many people have stopped playing crying
The ends of Shy Bashful's lip fall as she nods in agree. She then mouth, 'I know... But I'm so happy to see you again...' Shy Bashful hug her again.
Rei looks around then she pulls both sides of Shy Bashful's mouth up into a grin. Smiling she picked up Riddler (her grunty) and said Be happy or i will let Riddler here lick you until you are happy and look on the bright side we still have eachother.
Shy mouth, 'Oh no...' Before she starting to walk away with her, arms up in the airs.
Rei laughed and followed her happily. i see you've been leveling up since we last met. How's that been going?
Shy Bashful stop and turn to face her. She held her hand up and tilt it from side to side. 'So, so...' She then starting to pet the cute grunty.
she smiled and nodded yeah after that crazy omfg monster everything else seems kinda easy laughs
Shy nods. She held her arms out, wanted to hold her grunty. She please with her eyes, mouthing, 'Can I hold it?'
Riddler jumped into her arms and nuzzled her neck. He licked her cheek and stared up at her. Rei laughed i guess thats a yes, eh?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff