Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen a .Hack// before. And do you like it here?

Yes/No 0.17181467181467 17.2% [ 89 ]
Yes/Yes 0.60617760617761 60.6% [ 314 ]
No/Yes 0.11003861003861 11.0% [ 57 ]
No/No 0.11196911196911 11.2% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 518 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 97 98 99

Shy Bashful move a hand over her mouth as she yawns softly. She was still walking around town, looking for anyone she may know or for something in one of the shop to catch her eyes. But the only thing that ever caught her eyes was something she already has. Her two black, dark purple, and silver fans. She took them out and starting to paly with them as she walk around.
Wishless walked around town.
His dangling bells that kept his hair up made noises when he took steps.
Sitting in town square he put his head down and shrugs.
Shy stop stop when she heard bells somewhere close by. She close her eyes and try to see where the bells were coming from. 'How pretty...' She thought as she listen some more. But then, the bells stop. She pouts as she reopen her eyes. 'Oh, poo... And I wanted to know who was making the pretty sound....' She starting to walk and play with her fans once more.
Getting up once more Wishless kept his feet on the ground and walked around the fountain.
Suddenly at his blind spot he feels a fan spinning.He sees a woman spinning it in bordem.
As Wishless passed her slowly in caution his bells were playing a nice tone.
Shy stop moving her fan when she heard that pretty bells once more but very close to her. She look to her right and saw where the bells were coming from. A boy that just want pass her. Well, he kind of look like a boy to her cuase she was pretty like a girl to her. She search this pretty boy to see what was making the bells sound. She dark purple eyes came above his hair. In it, holding some of his nice, brown-ish red hair up was two happy face bells. Shy eyes grow wide, big, and bight. 'So cute! I want some of my own!' Shy was about to go after the pretty boy but stop herself. As much as she wanted to know where he got the happy face bells, she still didn't talk to anyone she doesn't know.
rei groaned as she got up and took her computer off of stand-by and returned to "The world". she got up and began to walk towards yhe fountain to see if anyone interesting was there. As she walked he twirled her twin blades in pleasure and Riddler walked along side her.Riddle me this, riddle me that. who's thinking of a big black bat she muttered. she had just finished a batman movie and the riddler's catch phrase was stuck in her head
Shy Bashful listen to her head and just left the pretty boy alone. She turn her back to him and starting to walk around town. As she pass the water fountain, she notice someone. Rei! Shy smile bightly as she put her fans away and run over to her and Riddler. "Rei-chan! Riddler-kun!"
Riddler ran over to SB and jumped into her arms happily.

Rei smiled and twirling her twin blades she skipped over,
HILLO. whatcha been up to?

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
guessing this thread is dead? i wanted to start posting again but nevermind sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff