Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen a .Hack// before. And do you like it here?

Yes/No 0.17181467181467 17.2% [ 89 ]
Yes/Yes 0.60617760617761 60.6% [ 314 ]
No/Yes 0.11003861003861 11.0% [ 57 ]
No/No 0.11196911196911 11.2% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 518 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 97 98 99 > >>

((i was never fighting the monster so you dont have to worry about me leaving you behind))
((I don't think they ignore becuase they wanted to... There was just so many peoples on that they couldn't read them all in time to they post. Why not come on right now since afew log off now. Please? ^_^ ))
Hears someone cry out 'DAMN IT!' drawing my sword loking around. Eyes scan the small crowd of people.
Gray Bashful Fairy
((I don't think they ignore becuase they wanted to... There was just so many peoples on that they couldn't read them all in time to they post. Why not come on right now since afew log off now. Please? ^_^ ))

((sure ill join but can you give me the in a nut-shell version of whats going on?))
short post- i'm still fighting with you too just give me a sec to heal
User ImageHelbaza looks over at Azrael to notice Azrael is looking at her.

Helbaza text "I am not Helba in case your wondering."
Jessica "I am not as nice."

Jessica sneezes again.

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
Fed up with this annoying little scene before him. Zevach raises his black rifle, flipping the switch to have it's modified action to activate. Causing the black surface to glow red and surround with data writing. He then aims through the sight and fires. The data draining bullet tearing the arm of the attacking monster clean off without even an attempt at retaliation.
rei giggles as she remembers the elixer she has with her she pulls it out and uses it hey BF that is the only elixer i have so if we are going to beat this monster we gotta do it before either of us falls to low on health and considering (i think) we are the only ones left we need to hurry and i guess Reaver doesn't suck after all if i'm still alive tee hee
((We found ourself in a newer found part to 'The World' what is not meant to be found. My chara go lost and got attack from some monster that had an unknow sp or something like that. My party and I are fighting it now but almost all of them are gone on. I think Rei and I are the only one's that's left. ))
Laughs at Helbaza's comment. "Oh no I just thought you were Balmung of the Azure Sky." Snickers walking towards the Chaos Gate.
Bashful Fairy nod to Rei then rise a brow to the new guy. She smile big then giggles. 'Wow... This guys is pertty tough... Who is he...?' She then jump up and did a flip over the monster when it try to hit her with his good arm. When she land, she sent one of her fan at it, hitting him someplace in it's back.
wow did you see that it's arm got knocked off completely and she laughs as she points at the monster and hugs BF look at its hp its beatable if we work together and girl she says picking up her twin blades you are be one hell of a lvl when this is over
Gray Bashful Fairy
((We found ourself in a newer found part to 'The World' what is not meant to be found. My chara go lost and got attack from some monster that had an unknow sp or something like that. My party and I are fighting it now but almost all of them are gone on. I think Rei and I are the only one's that's left. ))

((it looks like Reaver just shot the things arm off by the way... And ill join if its not already dead by the time i get there))
she smiled and thought to herself maybe i am going to prove myself afterwards she ran at the monster and did a 12 hit combo before she was forced to jump back to avoid being hit somehow i am able to enjoy this sooooo much more knowing we might beat it she said giggling
User ImageHelbaza walks closer to Azrael.

Helbaza "Hello Azrael."

Jessica brings up a profile.

Jessica "Hello, or should I say Maximillian Allegheri?"

Jessica drops her wireless mouse and picks it back up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff