Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen a .Hack// before. And do you like it here?

Yes/No 0.17181467181467 17.2% [ 89 ]
Yes/Yes 0.60617760617761 60.6% [ 314 ]
No/Yes 0.11003861003861 11.0% [ 57 ]
No/No 0.11196911196911 11.2% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 518 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98 99 > >>

User Image
Shanekeen tried to hide away from the other player. He didn't like to have much contact with other players unless they were members of his team. He tried to keep out of sight but knew he could be seen.
User Image

Nene let out another sigh, and then turned around. This action led to her to see another member of the 'World'. She looked at him for a good two minutes with a very stupid look on her face, she turned her body slightly away from him. She didn't like to interact with unknown characters, you just didn't know when they would be a player killer.
User Image
Shanekeen figured she wasn't a pker (Player killer) but jsut in case. "Hello?" He stepped out.. He looked like he was just walking around but he had his hand on his weapon ready for a fight.
User Image

Nene didn't turn herself nor did she let her eyes away from him, she refused to be caught off guard especially because he seemed so fond of his weapon. "Hello." She said back to him clenching her fists just in case.
User Image
Shanekeen let go of his weapon. Good she's not a pker because of the reaction. "Sorry thought you were a pker. You got a team on right now?"
User Image

Nene didn't relax her stance, she didn't trust him. She could tell by his looks that he wasn't new here. She was thinking that way again, judging stats. 'I bet I could win against him if I wanted too.' She was thinking rather then answering him, a small smile came across her face then she came back to paying attention, "Why, what's it to you?" Her face dropped.
User Image
Shanekeen shrugged. "Whatever just looking for someone to team up with for awhile till I log off. I guess not." He turned and looked at the gate a waited for a second to think.
Nene

User Image

Nene glared at him while standing close to the 'gate',"Moron." She said as she logged off.

Karen

User Image

Karen shoved away from her desk, "How annoying!" She got up and sat down onto her bed.
[I have to do homework and then go to bed.]
User Image
User Image
((KK)) Shanekeen shrugged. "Noobs, can't live with and can't live without them." He was about to go when he thought about the time. He logged off.

Shane looked at the clock. "s**t." He got up and walked to the bathroom and got ready for bed. ((Gtg to))
Karen

User Image

Karen woke up and logged onto the 'World'.

Nene

User Image

Nene entered the 'World'. Still no one familiar around her, she decided to go to a lower leveled dungeon. She put in the words Heavenly Worlds Fire, and then was at the field. She went straight to fighting the closest monster that materialized up next to her.
User Image Shy unlock the door to her small one story house then open it. As she did all of this, her two small dog, one a miniature white Poodle and the other a black, brown, and white fix toy silky Terrier, ran up to meet her. Shy smile down at the two as she close the door behind her then lock it. She turn on the light to her living room then pet her dogs as they put they front paws on her legs. "Hello, babies. Did you two miss your mommy...? Cause mommy miss her babies." The two dog starting to bark and wag they tails at her, happy to see her. Shy smile then walk over to the table just a few feet from her door. She set her bag on top of it then took her shoes off. "God... Working today was suck a b***h... It's time for some fun. Let try off that new pc online game I bought." She walk over to her computer and turn it on. As it starting to start up, Shy want to put some food and water for her dogs and want to change into her night clothes. She then sat down infront of her computer and click on the icon for 'The World.'

User Image Bashful Fairy stood by the 'gate' as she look around. She smile softly then starting to walk down the street of the town her was in. 'Wow... It just how I heard it will be... This is going to be so much fun!' She starting to skip as she look from shop to shop. 'I have to start looking for weak monster so I can get some money to buy my things. But dont' I need something to fight with...? Do I have one...? Why didn't I read that book that come with the game...?'
User Image

Nene ran through the dungeon and killed the monsters that go in her way, she came up to the 'boss' monster and with a few blows from her fists she defeated it. She grabbed the 'boss' item, "Man, I already have this one." Nene sighed and turned around. As she walked out of the dungeon, "Well, at least I know what my skills are now." She went back to the town 'gate'. She looked around, "I'll just go sell it to some one."
User Image B.F. slid to a stop when she saw something you really like. It was a very pretty black and purple twin fans. She walk up to the window and eyes it. 'So pertty and look like something I can use to fight with... But look at how much it cost...' She pout sadly at the fans.

Distinct Genius

Hunter walked over to his computer and sat in his seat like his normal position and signed in to the world. Night started to walk around then saw a fairy like character and knew that she wasn't a normal one. "You there fairy are those wings custom?"he walkd over and asked the woman seeing that she was young.
User Image

Nene walked into the town she stopped in front of a vender and sold the item the she received. She turned around and started back toward the 'gate'.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff