Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen a .Hack// before. And do you like it here?

Yes/No 0.17181467181467 17.2% [ 89 ]
Yes/Yes 0.60617760617761 60.6% [ 314 ]
No/Yes 0.11003861003861 11.0% [ 57 ]
No/No 0.11196911196911 11.2% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 518 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 >

Shy Bashful look down to Riddler and smile. She then use her vioce to talk. "It's so cute. What's it's name?"
Rei smiled as she noticed Shy Bashful using her voice. His name is Riddler, because why anyone would just leave him to starve is a riddle to me
"I think they left him so you could find him." Shy Bashful smile bightly as she look back over to Rei. "Someone knew you could care for him better then themself."
I hope so because this poor guy was all alone and crying when i found him. the poor guy was sooooo hungry. she smiled and sat on the fountain's edge as she spoke. Riddler was playing around in the water.
Shy Bashful want to sit down beside her. "It had to be. look how happy he is right now with you."
she nodded and laughed as Riddler splashed them both yeah he is waaaaay more assertive now
"Very." Shy Bashful giggles as she got all wet.
she smiled and splashed Riddler back. yeah i am glad though, when i first met him he was very timid and easily scared, now the little guy wants to go to every dungeon i go to
"That's because he doesn't want to left alone again... So, to try and protect you. When an animal love someone, it does anything to go with them and make sure they're save"
she smiled and hugged Riddler well i love you too Rids. She smiles at Shy Bashful and nods yeah that maked perfect sense.
((sorry my replies are slow i am working on my forum))
Shy Bashful smile as she got up. "Sorry to said this but I have to go now. But, not worry. I'll be back soon." She give Rei a hug then starting to walk over to 'The Gate.' She then disappear in it.

Shy turn her computer off then got up from her chair. She yawns as she walk with her two dogs back into her room and fall to sleep.

((Sorry but got to go now. I'm see you tomorrow. Maybe... Bye!))
Rei nodded and putting her computer on standby with Riddler in her arms so Riddler wouldn't be alone and she left the computer and went to bed
User Image

Waking up in his dream nothing but nightmares of what would happen to his sister.
Putting his hand on his face he looks down.
Miyavi gets up and gets a drink of ramune.
Drinking it he sighs after he takes it away from his lips.
Putting on the equipment and turned on his computer.
"Welcome."The Game said as it was put into the computer.
Miyavi put in his passwords and such and then entered 'The World'.

User Image

"So...What shall I do today?"Wishless said as he turned to where he entered.
"Maybe I will just walk around town...I won't be noticed..."Wishless said as he walked to the gat and entered it going to town.
Mostly every store was packed with other gamers.
Wishless kept his head down as he walked past Crimson Knights.
Shy woke up the next morning soon after 10:30. She yawns softly as she sat up only to be meeting from her two small dog, licking her face playfully. Shy smile big and giggles. "Ok... Ok... Ok... Good moring to you too, babies..." She move her dogs off her then move the cover from over her body. She put her feets down in the flood and head for the bathroom to brush her teeths, hair, and change clothes ever if she wasn't planning of going out. She dogs follow and watch her. When she was dose, Shy took her dogs out so they could use the bathroom. She want to get they food, along with her own, ready. She set her dogs' bowl down and let them in. They want straight for the food and water. Shy grabbed her own bowl and took it with her to her computer. She turn it on and wait for it to set out. She took a few bite of her food as she wait. She was almost done eatting when her computer was done. She set her bowl down on the table and click on 'The World' icon.

Shy Bashful appear infront of 'The Gate.' She open her eyes and look around. She sighs sadly seening not that many peoples here. 'Great... This place is still like this...?' She pouts as she starting to walk away from 'The Gate.'
Oliver woke up one morning to his alarm clock playing his favorite radio station. He quickly turned the alarm off and sat in his bed for another five minutes or so. He then got out of bed and took a quick shower. He got dressed and brushed his teeth, following his normal morning ruteen. Once he finished, he walked over to his computer and put the equipment required for 'the world' onto his head and opened up the world.

He appeared in front of the gate as his character, Duo. He had his trusty gun strapped to his back and was wearing his normal purple leather armor. He walked through the gate and appeared in town. Many people were shopping, and he knew that he should probably do the same, but he refrained. He was fairly famous in the world, earning the title 'Snipe' for his excellent accuracy with his gun in battle, and would recieve tons of invitaions to random players' parties. He decided to lay low, like he normally did. He walked over to a bench and layed down, putting his hands behind his head and closing his eyes, waiting for something to happen or someone to approach him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff